Back In My Life

Not her, not anyone else, but YOU!

*Your pov*

"Who are you guys?" Taemin looked at each one of us.

"I'm your brother, Onew. They are all your friends, Jonghyun, Key, Minho" 

"Really? But Yuna said-"

"That is Hyejeong, my girlfriend. And the girl next to you is your girlfriend, Seolhyun" Onew explained.

"But im married! And i have a son!" Taemin still believe what Yuna told him.

"That was a lie! What happened to you actually?" i asked.

"They said i lost my memory.. wait, which side should i believe?" 

"You should trust us 100%.. Yuna lied to you!" i said again.

"Sorry.. im confused.." Taemin went outside.

"Talk to you guys later" i said then ran outside

 

"Taemin..look i know you're confused but calm down.. you can tell me anything"

"Do you know not remembering anything ? I know something is not right from the beginning but now i know what it is.. Are you really my girlfriend?" 

"Yes Taemin" i suddenly cried, i have mixed feelings.

"Dont cry, i'm sorry.. i need to go home now to settle everything" he smiled.

"Taemin.." i weakly said. "Yes?" 

"Can i hug you?" i said. "Uh.. ok" i know its awkward for him but i just miss him so much. What makes me happy is that he hugged me back!

"Can i see you tomorrow?" Taemin asked. "Sure!" i smiled. For now, we're strangers with memories. 

 

"Seolhyun.. i cannot believe Taemin is still alive, i feel like dreaming! I cannot wait for him to move here back!" Minho said.

"I wasted so much tears for him" Jonghyun laughed.

Key seems like avoiding me, he didnt talk or even look at me.

"Are you avoiding me?" i stand next to him. "No.. i'm not" he stuttered.

"Dont lie. Why? We're not friends now?" i said.

"Its not like that...Ofcourse we're still friends. I need to tell you something, soon not now " I nodded my head. What is it? I hate to feel so curious!

*Taemin pov*

"Taemin! Where have you been all day? How could you left us just like that??"  Angry Yuna is angry. I can sense a war coming in.

"You're a liar Yuna! I'm not your husband! Seolhyun, my girlfriend told me everything! I have a brother named Onew! WHO THE HELL ARE YOU ACTUALLY??" 

She didnt talk back. Seolhyun is right! 

"ANSWER ME!" 

"Taemin.. i love you too much.. I just want to be yours.. Please dont leave me.." her voice suddenly sound so soft.

"Too late Yuna. I'll leave this house tomorrow morning. After that i dont want to see your face anymore. Leave this room now. Go!"

Yuna leave immediately. I lay on my bed, trying to remember my past but i still couldnt remember.. Be patience, Taemin. Not long after that, i dozed off to sleep.

 

When i woke up, i feel so hungry. I forgot i didnt eat anything the night before. Oh, i have to leave as soon as possible, i can just eat later.

I tried to open the door but it is locked! "Open the door!!" i yelled. YUNA, i know shes behind this.

"Yuna open this door! Open it!" no response. Dammmit i cant get out from this house! 

*Your pov*

"YOU!"  Yuna appeared out of nowhere just when i was about to jog.

"How did you know i live here? Where is Taemin?" 

"Thats not important. I came here to warn you! Erase Taemin from your life, he loves me" 

"Pft. He loves you? Really? Too bad! When he finally regain his memory, he'll leave you!" 

"I will not let that happen! Just.. back off!!!" God, if killing people is legal, she would be dead by now.

"Where is Taemin?? What did you do to him??" i yelled at her.

"Whats going on here?" Onew came.

"She's the one who claimed to be Taemin's wife!" i said.

"Bring us to him or i'll report you to the police for kidnapping my brother. Your choice" Onew said calmly.

Yuna looked so annoyed, "Fine! But please dont report me to the police"

Onew looked at me and smiled. 

When we finally arrived.. I heard Taemin keep yelling to open the door.

"What did you do to him? i asked Yuna. She looked so afraid. Onew ran upstairs, "Where's the key?" 

Yuna gave him the key and opened the door. I ran to Taemin and hug him, "Are you okay?" i asked.

"I'm hungry" he pouted. aww Taemin is so cute!

"Yuna i dont want to see your disgusting face anymore!" Taemin grabbed my hand and lead me outside the house. "Lets go home first" Onew smiled.

I feel really thankful, Taemin is now back! Back to my life, back to our house. But his memory... sigh.

"Tell Taemin everything. I'm going to call my parents" Onew said.

 

"Taemin... this is your room" he looked around then he stopped when he saw pictures of us.

"This is a proof that we're dating. I'm not your ex-girlfriend" i said. He nodded his head.

I told him everything, about our childhood, the letters and chats..

"I wish i can remember everything now.. Are you willing to help me?" he said.

"Ofcourse! I'd do anything. I'll cook something for you to eat ok?" i smiled.

"Gumawo.." he smiled. I was hoping for him to kiss my forehead like he always did.. ugh what was i thinking? He wouldnt do it.

 

 

"My parents will be back tonight. They cried on the phone" Onew laughed. This is the first time i feel that he's very happy.

"Whoa.. that fast? I hope Taemin will be happy to see them" 

When i finished cooking, i call Taemin to eat with us, Hyejeong and Onew.

"Good to have you back, Taemin-ah" Hyejeong said.

Taemin just smiled and eat quietly. I keep staring at him, i cant help but to do that. 

"Seolhyun.. you say that we are dating.." he paused.

"Yessss..?" i said.

"Did we kiss before?" Taemin asked.

Onew choked on his food. I looked at him and Hyejeong who pretend like she didnt hear anything.

SERIOUSLY TAEMIN? He asked me infront of his brother and Hyejeong!! SO freaking awkward.

"Sorry.. I shouldnt ask that now.. Lets just talk later" Taemin realized of the awkward situation and continue eating. Oh my Taemin!

 

"Hey.." Taemin stand outside my room. "Oh hey" i smiled.

"Can i come in?" he asked. "Yeah sure" i said.

He sits on the chair while im sitting on my bed. There was an awkward silence for a few mins.

"So... about my question before.." Taemin broke the silence.

"Uh yes. We did" i said. "Oh okay.." he nodded his head. We are an awkward couple now.

"Btw your parents will be back tomorrow morning, i guess. Their flight is tonight. They cannot wait to see you" i said.

"I will meet with my real parents.. im nervous" he laughed.

"Taemin..did you sleep with Yuna? You know, since you guys are married. not" i laughed.

"Yea we sleep in the same bed" "What??" 

He laughed, "We didnt do anything weird.. i..refused to do it" 

"Thank god" i muttered. "What did you say?" Taemin asked.

"Nothing!" i smiled.

"Shall we go out tomorrow? You can show me some places where we used to go" Taemin now sits next to me.

"Yea.. sure. No problem" i smiled. "Ok.. see you tomorrow then. I'm sleepy already"

I nodded my head. "Goodnight" i said.

Taemin suddenly kissed my forehead. Surprised, i looked at him. "Do you remember anything?" i asked.

"I often dream about kissing a girl's forehead but i dont know who. But i guess its you. Why?" he asked.

"You used to kiss me on the forehead before. I thought you remember"

"Really? You can kiss my forehead too!" he lifted up his front hair with his hand to let me kiss his forehead. And i did.

"Goodnight!" he smiled and left my room. I smiled to myself, i know he will remember eventually and i just cannot wait for that day to happen. Today is a good start for me and him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Late night update! LOL! ^____^ (I feel kinda lazy to update but i push myself to update it anyway LOL)