Part1

Not her, not anyone else, but YOU!

*Your pov*

"..Taemin and i will go to Paris tomorrow! You guys jealous?" i laughed.

"Ya you guys should've bring us! tsk meanie" Hyejeong rolled her eyes.

"This is his plan, he loves surprises" i said.

"Seolhyun! My room! Now!" Taemin yelled from upstairs. 

"Ya whats wrong?" i said as soon as i reached his room.

"Babe, i need to go to my office first before we fly to Paris tomorrow but i wont be that long ok?" Taemin hugged my waist.

"Okay~ i'll wait for you at home" i kissed his forehead. "Good girl" he hugged me so tight.

"I love you..and i never want to leave you Seolhyun" he looked straight at my eyes. "I know" i giggled.

"If something ever happened to me, promise me you'll live a happy life. Promise?" he smiled.

My heart hurts when he said that, it feels like he's leaving me. "Ya why are you saying like that? You're making me worried" i frowned.

"I was just saying. I'll leave now. Wait for me" he pinched my cheek. "I love you" i said. "I love you too" he kissed then hugged me.

~

*Taemin pov*

I'm so looking forward for tomorrow! Just me and Seolhyun.

"Sir, we have arrived" my driver said.

I need to settle some things with dad before i enjoy my holiday.

"Lee Taemin!" i looked infront. Who is she?

"Hello~ im Seo Yuna. Dont you remember me?" she smiled.

She looks familiar tho but i cant think of anything else right now because my mind is occupied with works and Seolhyun.

"I'm sorry~ i dont recognize you. Excuse me" i walked away from her. Phew

I went to dad's office and do my work. 

"Good job, son! Now, you can enjoy your holiday! Have fun" dad pat my back and i hugged him.

Seolhyun, wait for me. I'm coming home!

*Your pov*

"Done packing all your stuffs?" Hyejeong said. I nodded my head.

"You know, i wish i can fast foward the time, i just cant wait" i laughed.

"Ya dont get pregnant when you come back to Korea okay?" Hyejeong said

"YA! We wont do it, dont worry~" i smiled at her.

Its already 7PM but Taemin is still not at home yet. He said he wont be long. 

"Onew-ya.. i cant find him. Where is he?" i asked.

"Try calling him" Onew said. "I already did but he switched off his phone" i bit my lower lip. I began to feel worried.

I waited for him at the living room, i send him tons of text messages eventho i know he switched off his phone. I look at the clock, 9PM!

Where are you? I have an uneasy feeling in my heart. Onew called his parents to come to our house and they did. Onew told them Taemin cant be reached. They start to feel worry also. I keep looking at my phones to see if he replied me. I looked at the outside too.

Its 12:30AM now. "I think we should report to the police about this" Onew broke the silence at the house.

"But son, we have to wait for 24hours then we can report about his missing" his dad said.

"I dont care..im going to do it now! I cant wait any longer" i suddenly feel so angry. Maybe i was just too worried.

"Wait!" his dad said. He called somebody, i guess the police. He told every details about Taemin. 

I started to cry, what if something bad really happened to him?

*Taemin pov*

I woke up when somebody splashed water at my face. I cant move, im being tied to a chair.

The last thing i remember i went to the toilet then somebody came and i out.

"WHAT DO YOU GUYS WANT?" i yelled my lungs out.

"Relax Taemin" a girl came towards me. Wait, she was the girl that i met at the office earlier.

"YOU?" i said. "Correct! I bet you didnt remember me, right?" she smirked.

"Remember the girl that you always ignored back in London? That was me, Taemin. You never did say anything nice everytime i gave you free foods or bought you some gifts. You treat me like i didnt exist!" she clenched her fist and punch the table.

I remember now, she is that girl called Yuna, one college knows she is head over heels for me.

"Remember now, Taemin?" she touched my hair. "Dont touch me!" i said.

"Oh and do you remember your dad turned down my dad's offer to become a partner? But ohwell, atleast my dad's company is successful now" she smirked again.

"What do you want now? Huh?" 

"Ermm whats her name? Seolhyun? She must be waiting for you, right?" she tried to sit on my lap but i refused.

"Dont you dare to touch her! Its me that you want!" 

"Thats right! I want you! So.. wanna be mine? I'm planning to marry you. If you say yes, i'll let you go and we'll get married!" she laughed.

"I will never ever marry you. Even if im born again, i would still choose not to marry you. Keep on dreaming!" i said.

Her face turns into an angry look. "You're going to regret this! Lets see!" she said.

Then four big guys came towards me and non-stop punching me till i can feel blood in my mouth. One of the guy hit my head with something, im not sure what is it but i feel so much pain at my head. "Stop it now" she said. Thats the last words i hear before i out again.