Belong Together

Not her, not anyone else, but YOU!

*Taemin pov*

==Flashback==

Minho hyung called me saying that Key hyung is coming to my house. He said Key hyung made a wedding proposal to Seolhyun last night. Now i know why she acted so weird when she came home.

"What are you doing here? To beg Seolhyun to marry you??" i clenched my fist. 

"I need to explain it to you" Key hyung said.

"Explain what?? I know about this already! Why did you do that?!" im so angry that i could kill him, if its legal.

Then Seolhyun came, she looked so shocked.

==End Of Flashback==

"Taemin.." Seolhyun came into my room. She showed me the notes. FINALLY she found out it was me, the mysterious guy. I smiled, i gotta make her mine now. I cant bear to see her being with another guy. 

People said actions speak louder than words. I kissed her and she kissed me back. Suddenly i forgot about Key and everything else, its like we  are in our own world.

She broke the kiss and i smiled at her, "I love you like a fat kid loves cake" i . "Ya!" she hit my arm. I lightly pulled her into my arms in a tight hug. "I love you, Seolhyun"

*Your pov*

"I love you, Seolhyun" im really grateful that he finally said it. I feel like im the happiest girl alive on earth!

"I love you too" i replied. He broke the hug and look straight into my eyes. 

"What?" i said feeling nervous. "You're so cute when you blushed" he smiled.

"Its my first.." i smiled shyly. Ahh why did i tell him. This is embarrassing. 

"Its my first kiss too" Taemin said. "What?? Really? Ay.. you're lying" i said. I couldnt believe he never kissed anyone before.

"Yeap, you're my first kiss" Taemin smiled. Ahh im so lucky! "But you're a good kisser.." i mumbled, hoping he couldnt hear that.

"What? im a good what?" Taemin asked. "Nothing!" Taemin laughed at me. Tsk meanie.

"You're officially my girlfriend now. You cant like another guy, or marry another guy, arasso?" he pinched my nose.

"I know~" i smiled. "This is a gift for you" a bracelet.

"I made it myself. Its not perfect, not that pretty, but i want you to wear it" Taemin said.

"You made this?? Where did you learn?" i asked. I couldnt believe it.

"Secret! but i made this with love. You see that infinity symbol and that 'made with love', this is especially for you, you're everything to me" Taemin smiled.

I feel so touched, hes willing to make this bracelet, whats more precious is that he made this for me. "Gumawo, Taemin-ah" i smiled. "Anything for you" he kissed me.

"Oh why there are two bracelets?" i asked. "Couple bracelet" he said. I laughed. Why is he so cute

"The pink one is for you, the green one is for me. You will wear this right?" he said.

"Ofcourse! I dont mind if its not perfect or anything. Its beautiful and precious to me" i said.

"Oh! Why did you gave me roses everyday? You could've told me in person" i pouted.

"Because..i  just want to make things right between us.. I've been waiting for this moment like forever, and im glad that you finally found out" he grinned. I just smiled.

"Ah we should tell Hyejeong and hyung that we are together now!" Taemin hold my hand and dragged me downstairs.

~

"Hyung, Seolhyun and i are together now" Taemin said still holding my hand.

"Finally Congratulation!!" Onew hugged him. Hyejeong hugged me too.

Then Onew cleared his throat. "I also have an announcement to make" he said.

Taemin and i looked at each other. "Hyejeong and i are officially together too. Its almost 2months now." Onew smiled.

"What?? Ya Hyejeong!! Why didnt you tell me?" i said to her. "Sorry~" she hugged me. Aishh.

"We can do a double date sometimes!" Taemin smiling widely. "Ya Taemin you look very very happy today, im glad" Onew pat his shoulder.

"Ofcourse" he looked at me then he kiss on my forehead. "Ya ya we are here, dont do that in public" Onew said. We all laughed. I can die from his sweetness.

~

"Hyung already told them that we are together now. I wanted to tell them myself but hyung...yeah you know him" I smiled.

"That day, when i met hyung after the dance session, we talked about taking over my dad's company. I'll help hyung, my dad wanted to retire" Taemin played with my fingers.

"Your family is lucky they have two sons. Hyejeong and i are the only daughter in our family, I guess when the time comes, we'll be managing our dad's company too" i said.

"Dont worry~ you have me, i'll help you. Hyung can help Hyejeong too" Taemin smiled. His smile totally killing me inside.

I received a text message. 'Meet me at the Starbucks today. You can bring Taemin too.' - KEY.

I looked at Taemin, his face suddenly turned into a serious look. "Can i.. go?" i asked.

"I'll go with you but i'll leave you guys alone at the Starbucks." Taemin smiled.

I must tell Key to forget about me.

~

"You sure you dont want to come inside?" i said to Taemin. "No, i'll walk around here. I'll wait" he kissed my forehead.

I went inside, Key waved at me. "Sit down" Key said. I just smiled.

"Nice bracelet" he pointed at my hand. "Key, what do you want to talk about?" i asked straight away.

"I know you guys are together now. Chukhahae!" he smiled. "Why did Taemin refused to go in here? I wont bite him" Key laughed. Ok he's back to the normal cheerful Key.

He called Taemin to join us. And he did. Taemin sits next to me, enjoying his coffee. They talked and laughed like they always did, and im happy to see them like this..

Then i noticed something..Key is wearing the wedding ring that he showed me last time.

"Ya are you married?" Taemin noticed. "Almost" Key laughed. Then Key looked at me and im starting to feel uncomfortable. I dont want to tell Taemin about the ring, he might think negatively. Why is he wearing it? He hasnt given up on me?

~

"Taemin.. im going to my room now. Goodnight" i said. "Wait! Accompany me watching tv first" Taemin pouted.

"Dont you feel tired?" i asked. "I'm happy, like so much" he grinned. "Arasso~" 

I started to feel so sleepy, Taemin is still wide awake. "Want to sleep?" he asked. I nodded my head.

"Lay on my lap" he said. I just followed what he said, im too sleepy.

He played with my hair then he hold my hand, "Goodnight my princess" he kissed my cheek. then i drift off into a peaceful night's sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Update for today! ^^ <3