With You

Not her, not anyone else, but YOU!

*Your pov*

I was sleeping when i suddenly feel someone shakes my body trying to wake me up. I thought it was a just a dream but the shaking didnt stop. I opened my eyes, my room is so dark i cant see anything. Then suddenly someone closed my mouth, i started to panic but i managed to reach the lamp at the side of my bed and switched it on. 

Taemin???

"Dont scream" he said still closing my mouth with his hand. I nodded. Then he let go.

"Are you crazy?? Why are you in my room?" i looked at him.

"I cant sleep.. I have no one to talk to" he pout.  I looked at the clock on my wall, 1:17 AM!!!!

"Not my problem.. I'm going back to sleep" i said trying to lay back on my bed..But he grabbed my wrist and lead me outside the house.

"Ya what are we doing here?? You're really crazy"  ahh its so cold tonight and im wearing my pyjamas.

"Lets take a walk since our area is soo big" he started to walk. And i just followed him. 

"I dont think Hyejeong loves me. What do you think Seolhyun-ah?" Taemin talked about this again.

"I dont know.. I'm not Hyejeong" i said. "Its hard to understand her" Taemin said again.

"Maybe you dont understand people's heart" i lift my eyebrows to him. 

"How can you do that?" Taemin smiled. "Do what?" i smiled back. "I feel like you understand me" Taemin said.

Well maybe because im the one who you've shared every stories when we were kids till you come back Taemin-ah. I thought to myself.

"I'm cold Taemin-ah.. Can we go back home now?" he smiled then took off his jacket and give it to me.

Atleast he's nice now, lets see if hes still nice to me tomorrow.

"Go to sleep pabo!" i said before i go to my room.

"Seolhyun-ah" Taemin said. "Yes?" i looked at him. He's outside his room. "Thanks~" he smiled. I  smiled back then went to my room. 

I caught myself smiling. Why am i smiling?

*Taemin pov*

Seolhyun.. Seolhyun.. You can easily understand me. Why arent you the one who replied it?

Sometimes i feel like she's the one who replied all those because Hyejeong seemed like do not know anything. Ahh i better dont make any assumption now.

*Your pov*

I woke up the next morning.. 10AM! Aishh this is all because of Taemin pabo! I showered and get dressed.

The house is so quiet.. Where's everybody?

"Hyejeong? Onew? Taemin?" i shouted their names. Zero response. Ah they must be at the other house. Wait, whos house? Mine, Hyejeong or Taemin? Aishh.

"Ya you awake?" Taemin showed up at the door. 

"Where is everyone? Nobody is bother to look for me? Or wake me up?" i said being sulky.

"Its because you're sleeping like a pig" Taemin said. 

"WHAT?? Did you just say im a pig?" i glared at him.

"Fast! lets go to my house. Our parents are waiting" he went outside leaving me. Aishhh this boy!

I just finished eating my breakfast when Uncle Lee wanted to make an important announcement. 

"Hyejeong-ah, what announcement?" i asked her but she only smiled.

"Onew suggested something. And im agree with him. We all are going to London!! I wanted all of us to have fun there eventho we just got back here!" he said.

All of them started to make noise on what to bring and so on. tsk so funny.Well im excited too!

"Where are we staying there?" i asked. "Ofcourse at my own house there. Dont worry Seolhyunnie~" Uncle Lee ruffled my hair.

"Oh and when are we leaving to London?" i asked again. "Tomorrow!" Onew said. "What? Why so sudden?" my eyes widened.

"You're going to see the old computers and letters there" Taemin said to Hyejeong. Hyejeong just faking her smile. please dont reveal anything Hyejeong-ah~~

The next day finally arrived.. In the car i sit next to Taemin. tsk why him. Awkward. 

Taemin didnt talk to me today and i wonder why. Somehow i missed his teasing. 

We're finally get on the aeroplane.. Hyejeong sits with Onew. Tsk alone again. Then suddenly Taemin take the seat next to me. Sitting with him again? Awkward moment again. He has his earpiece on so i guess he didnt want to talk. 

Since this is a long journey, i fell asleep. 

*No one pov*

Seolhyun fell asleep, and so does Taemin. Their heads are colliding with each other till Seolhyun's head is on Taemin's shoulder. 

Hyejeong saw this and have a naughty plan where she intertwined Seolhyun's fingers together with Taemin and take a picture of it with her polaroid. Onew agreed with Hyejeong action.

*Taemin pov*

I woke up because i wanted to take off the earpiece. But my hand...is holding Seolhyun's hand! And her head is resting on my shoulder.

I smiled, i dont know the actual reason why i smiled but all i know i hold her hand tightly and place it on my lap, then i continued sleeping.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

UPDATE UPDATE! XD