The Red Rose

Not her, not anyone else, but YOU!

*Taemin pov*

Hmmm who can help me?......Ah ha! Jonghyun hyung!! He knows lot of people, this is good. I went to his house and ring the the bell. Nobody opened the door. I look at my watch, oh 8Am, i bet he's still sleeping. I text message him.

"Ya! What are you doing here?" finally he opened the door. "Hyung!! You have to help me, jebal!" i dragged him inside the house.

He yawned, "Calm down~ this must be really important since you came interrupting my beauty sleep!" he yawned again. 

"This is between life and death hyung!" i exaggerated. "What? Why? Are you dying?" his eyes suddenly widened. I laughed.

"Seolhyun. I... wanna give her rose. So help me?" i grinned. He smirked, "Tell me what can i help you?"

"I need one of your man,whoever that is, deliver her the rose and this small notes that ive prepared" i explained.

"Where's the rose?" he asked. "Thats the problem,the shop is still closed. But i want it as soon as possible arasso? And i want a red rose for today" i smiled.

"For today?What do you mean? You're going to give her roses everyday?" he look at me with his confused face.

"Ya this is my plan, let me do what i want" i smiled. "Tsk people in love is always like this, wait here" he said. I nodded my head. Hyung is calling somebody. I smiled as i look at the notes.

"Done! I've hired someone to deliver the rose, he's going to buy the rose and will send it to your house this afternoon" he smiled.

"Awesome!! Tell him the address. Oh i have to pay him, right?" i suddenly feel excited.

"You dont have to, Taemin. Leave it to me. He's going to my house first to take the notes" "Gumawo hyung!" i hugged him.

"You know im the best" he smirked. I told him the whole plan..

*Your pov*

I cancelled my plan to lunch out. I'm still thinking who gave me the rose.

"I thought you're going out?" Hyejeong asked.

"Oh? uhh.. Hyejeong.. I received a rose today" i show her the rose. "What? Kyaaaa~ from Taemin?" Hyejeong took the rose.

"Taemin? im sure he's not the one who send this. We're still not in a good situation" i pouted. "Aww cute note! im so curious who send this to you. I want it too!" Hyejeong smiled. 

"If you want, i can buy the whole flower shop for you" Onew interrupted our conversation. "What? Fine, go buy it now" Hyejeong . "Really? Okay~ im going to buy it now" Onew laughed. "Ya im just kidding! Are you crazy? What am i going to do with the shop?" Hyejeong said.

"Who knows one day we'll get married and you work there while im just relaxing at home, is it ok with you?" Onew stuck out his tongue and laughed. "Yaa!" Hyejeong chased Onew till they got outside the house.

I shakes my head and laugh at their behaviour. How i wish i can tease Taemin again, just to see his laugh..

Ahh back to the rose.. aish who give this. "Who gave you the rose?" i got startled by that voice. its Taemin.

"Uh.. i dont know" i said to him. He nodded his head then went upstairs. "Taemin! What do you want to eat for dinner?" i just want to hear his voice again, i miss him. 

"It's okay~ no need to cook for me." he said. tsk why am i asking him anyway? I just cant stay mad at him.

My day is so boring.. I lay on my bed looking at the rose and the small note. Who are you? Without realization, i fell asleep. 

It was raining heavily and the lightning strikes, thunderstorms and it wakes me up! Its only 11pm! Aishh im afraid! 

I tried to ignore but its getting scary. I knocked on Hyejeong's door but no response. Her door is locked. Aishh how this? I'm afraid it will out or ghost comes out of nowhere!!

Taemin's room? Ahh whatever, as long as i feel safe. "Taemin-ahh.." i knocked on his door.

"Ya its me Seolhyun. Taemin-ah" i knocked again. Ohmy, he's ignoring me too?  

"YAA!" i knocked again. Finally he opened the door. "Ya what's wrong?" his hair is messy.

"I'm scared to death! Can i.. can i.. sleep in your room?" i show him my pity+afraid face.

"WHAT?? No~ its a guy room!" his eyes widened. "Ya i wont sleep in one bed with you! I just need to feel safe! Please!!" im really desperate, i dont know where to go anymore.

"No!" he close his door. I sigh. Really Taemin? The lightning strikes again along with thunderstorms.

Fine, i'll sleep outside his room then. I dont want to go back to my big dark room, i cant.

*Taemin pov*

I sleep peacefully when i heard someone's knocking on my door. Its Seolhyun. It will feel awkward if i let her sleep in my room. I continued sleeping after that.

But my eyes just wont shut, i keep thinking of her. On the second thought, its wrong to reject her. What kind of man i am? Letting his girl feel afraid when i should give her protection? Aishh i feel guity now.

I forced myself to sleep but almost an hour of forcing my eyes to shut, i give up. I'm just gonna check on Seolhyun.

I opened my door and saw her sleeping outside!! No pillow, no blanket! She must be feel so cold right now. Pabo Taemin! 

I carried her to my bed, she's still sleeping. I covered her with the blanket and just stare at her face.

"I'm sorry, stupid Taemin is stupid. You're stupid too, why are you sleeping outside?" I talked to her, idk if she can hear me or not. I feel relief. "Goodnight, i love you~" i feel like talking to a dead person right now but i just want to let it out.

I kissed on her forehead and sleep at the couch in my room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HELLO!!! FINALLY AN UPDATE!! I'm SORRY for not updating, i just finished my exam! So I'm back!! YAY! Enjoy!! ^____^