Lets Find Out!

Not her, not anyone else, but YOU!

I let out a big sigh. He's leaving me again before i wake up! Truth be told, i miss him!

He left a note again: 'GOOD MORNING! Mianhaeyo i have to leave this early to meet Jonghyun hyung.. Don't worry, I'll be back soon. I love you, Seolhyun-ah <3'

TSK looks like its an important matter that he had to leave so early. To meet Jonghyun. ...............

 

"Seolhyun-ah.. you're not going anywhere today?" Hyejeong asked while i was watching tv at the living room.

My mind is at somewhere else. Yes, i can't stop thinking what is Taemin doing now, with Jonghyun. tsk.

"No" i replied shortly. "Ahh... where is Taemin? I rarely see him now" Hyejeong take a sit next to me.

"I don't know" i said. "YA! Don't tell me you guys are fighting again!! WHY?" Hyejeong suddenly get half-pissed

"YA! We're not! We're okay.. It's just that...he's so busy with his "work" i don't even know what it is" i emphasized the word "work"

"Why don't you ask him? I mean what work?" Hyejeong said.

I let out a sigh again, "AHHH I DON'T KNOW! The only thing i know he's meeting Jonghyun today" 

"Jonghyun? OH! Why don't you go to his house and find out yourself what is he doing there" Hyejeong suggested.

Her idea is quite brilliant too. But..  "I don't know his house address" i make a sad face.

"That's simple. Just leave it to Shin Hyejeong" she grinned.

I know she's gonna ask Onew about Jonghyun's address. I just knew it.

"Tada! Here you go!" Hyejeong gave a small piece of paper with Jonghyun's address written on it.

"Thanks... but should i really go there? What if they're meeting at somewhere else? What if Taemin got mad at me for interrupting him?" i suddenly have so many thoughts in my mind.

"Kim Seolhyun. Stop with your what if. You'll never know if you don't try. So.. just go!" Hyejeong put both her hands on my shoulder.

I stand infront of the main door, thinking whether to take a step to go outside or just stay at home.

Ahh this is frustrating! Why am i like this!

Hyejeong pushed me outside and i screamed in shock. "YAA what if i fell down! I almost had a heart attack!"

"Don't waste time anymore. Faster go to Jonghyun's house! Or stay at home and keep wondering. Your choice" Hyejeong said.

I went inside my car and look at the address again. Not so hard to find, i thought to myself.

 

I finally reached at his house. I parked a bit far from his house. I looked again at the address and the house number. Yeap this is his house.

I took a deep breath before going out from my car. That nervous feeling..

My phone suddenly rings! A CALL FROM TAEMIN!

For a sec, i panicked like an idiot. Later then i calm down and answer his call.

"Hello.. Taemin-ah.." i said. Please don't tell me he found out that i'm here!

"Seolhyun-ah.. where are you? Have you eaten your lunch?" he sounds so cheerful.

I swallowed my saliva. "Oh.. i'm at home.. Yes i already did.." i giggled. If he could see my face right now, he would know that i'm lying.

"That's a relief. I might come home early, i'm not sure. Wait for me, okay?" 

WHAT HE IS COMING HOME EARLY. 

"Sure.. where are you?" i asked. "I'm with Jonghyun hyung"

Damn why is he not telling me where is the specific place! 

"Oh.. Okay then.. I'll see you later" i hang up immediately and went outside of my car.

I walked slowly towards his house, wearing shades and hoodie. I'm feeling like a spy now.

I see Taemin's shoes infront of the door. That means he's here!!

Now... should i knock at the door? ..... Andwae!!! I told Taemin i'm at home!

Then.. should i just go back home?.... Too late, i'm already here. 

I heard Taemin and Jonghyun talking, i think they're going to come out!!

I got panicked and i ran tho i myself don't know where i'm going

Unfortunately, i accidentally slipped and fell to the ground. My hurts.

Aishh this is a disaster, i thought. Then i heard a car honking, i realized a car is coming towards me!

I wanted to get up, that's when someone pulled me quickly and i fell on top of him.

My heart is beating so fast, i could've die earlier!

I recognized this smell.. Could it be.. Taemin???

I looked up and i'm right, Taemin is the one who saved my life! I quickly get off him and he's looking directly at my eyes.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt?" he asked. "I'm okay.. Taemin-ah, i'm sorry.. I was-"

Taemin stood up and carried me back to Jonghyun's house. I didn't say anything, i'm afraid he will get angry to me.

He put me down at the sofa and gave me mineral water. Jonghyun raised his eyebrow and waved at me.

"Taemin thank you... and sorry i lied to you. I was just-"

"Curious of what did i do with hyung?" Taemin cut off my words.

Realized the tension situation between me and Taemin, Jonghyun left us alone.

"I'm sorry.. you didn't tell me what is your work that caused you to be home late night then leave so early the next day" i spoke again.

"Do you know how afraid i am watching you almost got hit by a car earlier? You know how worried i am?" Taemin said.

That made me speechless. "I'm not angry at you at all. I know what it feels like to be curious about something."

I immediately looked at him, "You're not angry? Really? Eventhough i lied to you?" 

Taemin smiled, "Your safety is my priority"  i hugged him and he hugged me back.

"Promise me you won't do something like this again. Understand? I'll be angry if you do this twice!"

"Yes! Ah, so what are you doing with Jonghyun?" i asked.  "I really can't tell you now.. but you need to trust me. I'm not going out with any other girls."

I won't force him to tell me anymore. "Okay.. i trust you" i smiled. 

Jonghyun fake a cough, "Clear now?" he said. "Crystal"  Taemin replied.

"Lets go home now, you need to take a rest" Taemin said. 

"I don't think i can drive.." i said. "I'll drive, no worries" he smiled.

Taemin suddenly turn his back and bend down. "What are you doing?" i said.

"Get on" he said. "What? Why?" i said.

"I know your is hurting.. probably your legs too. So get on now" 

DID TAEMIN JUST READ MY MIND? 

Taemin gave me a piggyback ride to the car. "I can't wait to show you" he said in a low tone.

"Show what? YA! Stop making me feel so curious!" 

Taemin giggled, "Soon. Just wait" TSK curiousity kills!

 

When we reached home, i was surprised to see Christmas tree located at the living room! So bright with the lights on.

"Kyaaa~ my christmas feeling! I'm excited" Taemin pour out his excitement. 

"You're home early today, huh? Why?" Onew asked. 

"Because my girlfriend needs me.. Right, Seolhyun?" he winked. "Yeah right" i rolled my eyes at him.

"Lets take pictures infront of the Christmas tree!" Taemin pulled me to the Christmas tree.

CLICK! CLICK! CLICK! "Now.. lets finish this polaroid film!" i said.

"Taemin-ah!  come on for the last pose!" Taemin was drinking his banana milk.

"1, 2,3!" that's when Taemin decided to kiss my cheek instead of smiling for the camera.

"I like the last photo the most" he smiled before continue to drink his milk. My heart fluttered wildly.

I think im on a cloud 10 now! No, not cloud 9 because it is too mainstream kekeke~ 

I took out my phone to take the picture of the Christmas tree. 

'One missed call'  EH? I didn't realized someone was calling me. 

Caller ID: JONGHUN.


 

Seems like nobody want me to end this story T__T I'm SORRY~ /sobs/!

Anyway, here's an update! <3 ^^