Butterflies In My Stomach

Not her, not anyone else, but YOU!

*Your pov*

We finally arrived home and i saw Hyejeong and Onew sitting on the grass and smiling widely. Ugh i know this is their plan.

"Taemin-ah.. was it fun?" Onew lift his eyebrows and smirked. 

"Fun except that Seolhyun is heavy" Taemin laughed. "YA!" i punch him lightly at his arm.

"Lets go inside.. Dinner's ready!" Hyejeong said.

During dinner, i see that Taemin cant stop smiling. And somehow i just cant take my eyes off him. Aishh what is this feeling.

*Taemin pov*

I lay on my bed still smiling. 

"I guess you were having so much fun today. Judging from what i see.. you cant stop smiling" Hyung appeared in my room.

"Hyung..." i smiled again. Ahh im crazy maybe. 

"Wae wae? You like her?" hyung keep lifting his eyebrows.

"I dont know~ she's.. ok i maybe like her.. a bit" i hesitated to say "a bit".

"Are you sure? I know it is going to be deeper~" hyung keep wanting me to confess that i like her so much, not just a bit.

"But Hyejeong-" "Enough about Hyejeong. Cant you see she's not interested in you?" hyung did the X sign.

"But how about all the chats, emails..?" i asked him again. Hyung let out a sigh.

"Taemin.. think again. Think again wisely. You're gonna find out the answer" hyung left my room.

What is hyung trying to tell me? Tsk.

"Oh, and btw i like Hyejeong" hyung came back to my room just to say that then he walked out of my room laughing. 

I smiled. Why didnt i get mad that hyung likes Hyejeong? 

I lay on my bed since idk. all i know i just cannot sleep. Ahh im craving for banana milk!

I went downstairs, so quiet now. What time is it? tsk. I get banana milk from the fridge. Woahh~ so many! It must be umma who bought all of these!

"Taemin?" i turned around and i see Seolhyun. I choked on my banana milk. My heart beating so fast. 

"Ya are you okay?" she asked. She tied up her hair in a bun. Awh she looks so cute! okay Taemin, act cool.. control.

"I'm okay~ why arent you sleeping yet?" i asked her.

"I cannot sleep" she pouted. "Me too!" i said.

"Want some?" i offered her banana milk. She shakes her head. Ok.. think what to say Taemin..think!! Somehow i dont want to end my conversation with her.

"mm wanna play games?" i grinned. 

"What game?" she asked. "Lets play rock, paper, scissors!" i suggest. She nodded her head. YES!!

*Your pov*

Didnt know im gonna bumped into Taemin again. And we're going to play game just because we couldnt sleep.

"Wait, the losers must drink the banana milk!" i said to him. "Deal!" he said.

"But dont cheat okay? I know you love banana milk!" he laughed.

So we started the game. First set, i lose. I drink the banana milk just a bit lol. Then i lose again. Taemin keep clapping his hands whenever i lose. So adorable.

We continue to play. "Ah ha! You lose!!" i said. "Do you mind?" he said while showing the banana milk, we are sharing it from the same bottle. "No, go ahead" i smiled.

"Your dimples makes you look cuter" Taemin said. My cheek started to feel hot. Ahh i blushed.

*Taemin pov*

I JUST SAID ABOUT HER DIMPLES! This is the first time i can see her dimples, maybe because she tied her hair in a bun, usually she just let her hair down.

I CANT STOP MYSELF FROM SAYING THAT. tsk what is happening to me

*Your pov*

I can see Taemin blushed too. He keeps touching his nose.

"Ya lets continue to play" i said. He nodded.

I dont know how long has it been since we started to play.

"Ya stop it already! My tummy is so full!" i said. Taemin counts all the bottles...

"Congratulation~ 12 bottles altogether!" he said. "What? We're really crazy!" i laughed.

Suuddenly, Taemin burp. Then i burp. "Smells like banana milk" he laughed. And i laughed too

"You guys not sleeping yet?" Taemin's mom came out of nowhere.

"Oh mom~ we're going to sleep in a bit" Taemin smiled.

"You guys drank all of this?" her face is like saying she couldnt believed we finished it all.

"We were playing a game" i said to her. "Why didnt you guys let me join the game?" she smiled.

"Go to sleep now my dear, we're going to somewhere tomorrow. Nope not gonna tell you guys where we're heading tomorrow" she laughed as if she knew we're going to ask her where we're going tomorrow.

Taemin and i went upstairs. "Uh i'll see you tomorrow. Goodnight!" i bowed my head and smiled. "Sweetdreams" he said biting his lower lips and smiling widely. I think i just melted.

Next morning i woke up to Hyejeong keep knocking on the door. I forgot i locked the door.

"Waee? You're interrupting my sleep!" i said while rubbing my eyes. 

"Wake up sleepyhead! We're going to the beach!!!" Hyejeong jumped in excitement. 

"But i cant swim" i said. "Who told you to swim?" she said. "Yaa!" i wanted to hit her but she ran away.

Going to the beach sounds fun. Plus there is Taemin. I smiled again whenever the thought of Taemin came into my mind. 

I went downstairs, everyone is ready to go now. Then i saw Taemin. He's wearing a black sleeveless and black shades. He looks soo fine. I smiled to him.

"Sit next to me in the car" he whispered. That just made my morning. Then he walked outside helping Onew to carry things into the car.

Hyejeong poke me from the back.. "I saw that" she lifts her eyebrows. "Ya stop that" i blushed. "I can sense love is in the air!" she teased again. I throw her a pillow in the living room. Am i in love?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Update for tonight! Enjoy!! ^^ Dont forget to SUBSCRIBES and COMMENTS! Thank You! ^______^