You're My Happiness

Not her, not anyone else, but YOU!

"Taemin-ah, your song is officially stuck in my head. What should i do?" i let out a tiny laugh. "That's a good news! Now let's do a duet!" he laughed. "You wish" i replied. When we arrived home, Taemin got out of the car quickly. Why?

To open my car door. "Ah~ why are you being extra romantic today?" i can't help but to laugh. "Because i want to be the sweetest and romantic guy ever in your life" he laughed at his own words too. "Cheesy" i said. When Taemin opened the main door, once again i was surprised.

There are small candles along the floor until it reached a table at the corner of the living room. Some of the small candles are formed in a heart shape. "Tada~ table for two!" Taemin shyly laugh. Looks like Taemin is not done with his surprise yet.

"Taemin-ah, where is Hyejeong and Onew? And to eat at this late hour? Really?" i laughed.

"Don't worry about them. And yes, late dinner. Just you and me" Taemin smiled brightly. 

"Taemin thank you for a wonderful night.. Seriously i didn't expect it to be like this.." i said when we're done eating.

"I've planned everything very carefully and i'm glad it turned out so well. I know this sounds cliche but i really want to make you happy whenever you're with me, you know whenever you smile or laugh, it automatically makes me feel truly happy as well." Taemin hold my hand tightly.

"And do you know how happy i am right now? When i'm with you, i don't have to try to be happy. It just happens. No words can describe the happiness i feel right now" i smiled. Taemin pulled me into a tight hug.

"Oh, before i forgot" i broke the hug. "I bought you this" i took out the silver ring with my name carved on it.

"Wait" he said. Taemin took out a silver ring too and he showed it to me, it has his name carved on it too! I laughed instantly, "Whaatt~ I carved my name so you'll always remember me" 

"Same reason. Wah, can you see now? We are really fated! We even have the same idea to do this!" Taemin laughed too. "This is funny" i add in.

Taemin put it in my ring finger, and the ring i bought for him can only fit in his forefinger. "It fits perfectly" i said. Taemin kissed my forehead.

~~~~~~

I woke up with a wide smile on my face. And it's Christmas day! We're going to celebrate with our family.

"Merry Christmas, Hyejeong-ah!" "Merry Christmas too!" we hugged each other.

"Seolhyunnie~ how was your date lastnight?" Hyejeong asked while cleaning the kitchen. Our parents are coming over later on. "It was amazing beyond words" a smile crept on my face. 

"Looks like someone is still on cloud 9" Hyejeong teased. "Well.. you can say that" i shyly laugh.

"We better get ready now before our family come and invade our house" we both laughed. "Let's go!" we linked arms when we walked upstairs.

~

"How do i look today?" Taemin asked while we're waiting for them to come. "Handsome as usual" i smiled.

"They're here" Onew peeked at the window. "MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!" we shouted in unison. Taemin throws the confetti in the air. We like to have small gathering consists of our family on this special day, eating homemade dishes but today is an exception. Choa's family is here too.

Ofcourse i was surprised to see her, she didn't even look or talk to us. She keeps playing with her phone, living in her own world. 

"Don't worry.. She won't cause any trouble" Taemin said as if he could read my mind. Then my phone rings, a call from Key!

"KEY! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!" i shouted. It's been awhile since i last talk to him. "Merry Christmas hyung!!" Taemin shouted too. I put it on loudspeaker. "Kibummie~ Merry Christmas! We miss you!" Onew butts in.

Key laughed so hard on the phone, "Merry Christmas too! Ya you guys miss me that much?" he laughed again.

"Yes! Hyung, come to my house, let's celebrate together" Taemin suggested. "Sorry~ i'm celebrating with my family and also Mina's family.. We are preparing for the wedding" Key said.

"Aigoo~ our Kibummie is going to be a husband soon.. Lucky Mina to have a fashion designer as his husband" Onew teased.

"Hyung!! Soon, it's your turn! Lucky Hyejeong to have a husband who's so obsessed with chicken so she doesn't have to cook other foods"  We all laughed hearing that. "Ah, shall we meet tomorrow? Bring Jonghyun and Minho hyung too! Let's have fun like we always did! Okay?" Taemin asked.

"Sounds good. Okay deal, tomorrow! I'll tell Jonghyun and Minho" Key said. "Dae! See you tomorrow then. Bye~" Taemin hang up after that.

While eating, dad reminisced about past Christmas that he described as dull because he felt incomplete without Lee's family. Christmas this year is the best for him because now he feel complete, he said the more the merrier. All nodded in agreement.

Well dad, Christmas this year is indeed the best.

"And to add in our children are in love with one another makes me feel more happy." Uncle Lee said.

When done eating, Choa's dad said they need to leave. "We have a flight to catch. We're going back to London" 

"Why so soon?" my dad asked. "Choa said she wants to celebrate New Year with her friend in London" her dad explained.

With that, Choa went outside quickly without saying goodbye and i can understand why. So we bid them goodbye.

"See, now it's just you and me" Taemin whispered at my ear that made me smile widely.

"Everyone! Lets take a picture!" Onew said while holding the camera. "Who's going to take the picture?" Hyejeong laughed. Onew looked at us blankly. "Put it in self-timer mode" Hyejeong suggest. Onew nodded.

"Onew come on!" we all said and he ran to stand next to Hyejeong while our parents are sitting on the sofa. There you go, a picture of our not-so-big happy family!

~~~~

The next day, we gathered at Key's house. Seeing them 5 together again - Complete. We, girls, give them time to have boys talk over there. 

"Mina, are you ready?" i asked while we're just relaxing at the living room. We can also hear them boys laughing from outside. tsk they are so loud whenever they're together.

"Truth is, i'm feeling more nervous than ever. Key keep nagging at me not to step on my dress or to tumble down on our wedding while wearing heels" Mina laughed. Aigoo Key~

"Tell you what, i'm actually really nervous too! I just can't help it" Hyejeong responds. "Oh yeah, you..soon with Onew" Mina said and Hyejeong shyly laugh. 

*Taemin's pov*

"I miss us being like this again" Jonghyun spoke. "We all do, hyung" i said.

"I feel like it was just yesterday Key shaved the right side of his hair, now he's grown up as a man" Jonghyun teased. We laughed remembering about Key hyung's unique hair.

"Poor Mina, she has to listen of his husband nagging everyday" Minho hyung add in.

"YA! You want to die?" Key hyung hit them both. "Soon.. it will be Onew hyung's turn! Aigoo i really cannot believe this. Are you still obsessed with chicken?" Minho hyung asked him.

"Don't start it with me. Remember, chicken is still the best" Onew hyung laughed out loud.

"And now our maknae, hows you with Seolhyun? Success?" Jonghyun hyung smirked at me. 

"We're going strong and steady!" i gave them thumbs up. "And we, still forever alone" Jonghyun hyung put his hand around Minho hyung shoulder and they make a sad face and pouted together. "Have faith" Onew hyung pat their shoulder.

"I hope we will stay close like this, for always" Key hyung is getting emotional. "Ofcourse hyung, we are forever brothers" i said. Then we do a grouphug, "Forever and always" Jonghyun hyung said.

*Your pov*

After that gathering at Key's house and now counting days till his wedding, Taemin and i went out everyday shopping together, went to the cinema, accompanying him to the dance studio etc. Just like any other couple, we are enjoying our precious time together. Taemin never did leave me behind and he's not tired from saying i love you.

Now that the day has come where Key and Mina have been waiting for it to come. I think it's my first time seeing Key looked so nervous, he keeps playing with his hand and fixing his hair till Jonghyun told to stop doing that. In the end, they are announced officially wife and husband. Mina cried tears of joy while Key trying so hard to hold back his tears, but he failed.

Taemin stand next to me, "I can't believe Key is a husband now. He's the best umma among us 5" he smiled. "He'll always be umma to you guys, nothing will change that" i said.

That night, Key throw a party. "Seolhyun-ah.." Taemin said while im sitting down watching them dance.

"Yea? Why?" i asked. "Will you dance with me?" "What? I can't dance to that upbeat song" i said in protest.

Suddenly, the song turn into a slow romantic song. I looked at Taemin who's smiling from ear to ear. "You can't say no now, right?" he said. I gave in and took his hand and he lead the way to the dance floor.

I put my hands around his neck and he put his hands at my waist. "New Year is coming real soon, lets have a date again tomorrow, lets celebrate it" Taemin spoke.

"Where?" i asked. "Mmm... since i love to eat so much, lets have a date at the restaurant" he laughed. 

"Okay~but seriously, tomorrow?" i asked. "Yes. And please wear the clothes that i bought you the other day, okay?" he pinched my cheek.

"Why do i have to wear that? Give me a good reason" i raised my eyebrows.

"Trust me. It'll be worth it" Taemin smiled.


Ready for the final chapter? ^^