Christmas Eve 2

Not her, not anyone else, but YOU!

The weather is really freezing cold and i started to feel hopeless. I keep praying wishing Taemin is still here. Somehow my feet are dragging me to go to my right direction where it's the only area that is so bright. I wonder if there is any show or something but the atmosphere is so calm. As i got nearer to the area, i was surprised to see this. I blinked my eyes thrice to make sure i wasn't dreaming.

The trees are wrapped with lights and what's more surprising to me, somebody set up strings between branches and it had strings hanging down with pictures on it. It's OUR pictures hanging on strings! I keep smiling looking at how vain Taemin was in the pictures.. They even have candid photos of me! There are LOTS of our pictures hanging. Did Taemin really do this?

Suddenly i heard sound and my jaw dropped as i saw a big Christmas tree with LED lights placed a bit far ahead of me! I looked around searching for Taemin but he isn't here. I walked closer to the Christmas tree and i saw a bench with iPad on it. What is this, really. I sit on the bench and took the ipad. I looked up again incase Taemin appeared but still. 

There's a video titled "It's You - (Inspired by Kim Seolhyun)"  Mwoya, i thought to myself. I clicked the play button and put it on max volume. The beginning of the video shows a baby picture of Taemin and me. Then... the voice. It sounds like Taemin! TAEMIN SINGS? Wait, is this really Taemin's voice?! I couldn't focus on the slideshows when my ears cannot believe this is really Taemin's voice.

[ Taemin - U. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HaCsvHsUm8  ]

Then the video shows Taemin in the recording studio? It looks like it. He pointed at the camera and says Seolhyun I Love You before he started recording. So this is really Taemin's voice. Tears escaped from my eyes, i'm so touched! The video ended and i find myself wanted to replay it again. I didn't realized Taemin appeared infront of me.

"You can't get enough of it?" i looked up and saw Taemin smiling and he's wearing a Christmas hat. I can't help but to melt everytime he smiles.

I give him a hug, "Taemin thank you~" "So.. what's your comment?" he asked.

"Perfect. Your voice is perfect" i said with my teary eyes. "I learned how to compose a song and Jonghyun hyung helped me. That is why i'm always busy with him. I thought of our first meet and how i developed my feelings for you when i wrote the lyrics." 

I can't find any words to say to him as i'm really amazed of his hard work. For me. 

"I really love the song eventho i only listen to it once, but i love the person who sing this song more" i smiled. "I'm really glad that you love it" he put on the Christmas hat on my head. It was from the gift.

"Taemin, this is really wonderful, the Christmas trees, our pictures, this moment... it's.." i take a pause.

"It's so precious" i said. "Doing this for you is really worth it" he kissed my hand. Tears of joy rolled on my cheeks and he quickly wiped it away.

"I want to make this Christmas so memorable for you. For us. And i think i succeed" he let out a tiny laugh.

"Lets take pictures" i said. While we're taking pictures, Taemin played his song on repeat. We took pictures infront of the Christmas tree, also at where our pictures are hanging on strings. Taemin make fun of my pose in the pictures and i can't stop laughing at him. Christmas this year is really wonderful. 

"Tell me your wish" Taemin said as we walked to my car. "Mmmm... i wanna see you sing this song, live" 

"What? Hmm i'll think of it. Merong~" he playfully smiled. "Merry Christmas, Seolhyun-ah" Taemin hugged me in the cold weather. A warm feeling spreading in my heart.

"Merry Christmas too. Gumawo~ this is by far the best surprise i've ever got" i smiled.

While in the car on our way home, Taemin took out his iPod and gave one of his earpiece to me, listening to his song again. I'll never get tired from listening to it. Never.


Double update today? ^^ keke i hope you guys love this chapter!! <3

Taemin Interview for Hanako Magazine:

"It's almost Christmas season. If you were to surprise the person you like during Christmas, what kind of surprise would it be?"

Taemin: Even the streets are a romantic atmosphere during Christmas, right? So I'd bring her infront of a big Christmas tree on the street and I'd let her listen through the earphones to a song that I composed which I inserted into an MP3 player.

So yeah, this chapter is inspired by his interview! lol i changed it a bit, i add in my own ideas! HAHA eventhough that song wasn't composed by him keke! :)