A Date

Not her, not anyone else, but YOU!

*Your pov*

I decided to go on a lunch date with the mysterious guy. Ahhh im so afraid!

"Ya Hyejeong.. accompany me! I'm afraid!" i said.

"No! I do not want to disturb your date" she replied.

"Aishh.. Fine fine!" i bit my lower lip. 

 

I'm outside the CBTL already.. I breathe in and out deeply. No, dont go inside. Yes, go inside. Ahhh pabo ya! I looked inside, nobody cares about my existence. tsk where is the mysterious guy? I think im a bit too early. But its lunchtime already!

I sit at the empty table, still looking around, hoping he would showed up. 15mins passes, no sign of his presence. I sighrd, and look at the entrance door once again..

Taemin? Minho??

Taemin and Minho walked inside, laughing to each other. Omo! What are they doing here? I'm dead if they see me here! I tried to hide my face.

Not working, Minho saw me already and waved at me. My lunch date just got ruined by two handsome guys. tsk

"You're alone?" Minho asked. "Yes~" i smiled. "You dont mind if we sit here?" he asked again. 

"Of course not~ its ok" i said. Taemin smiled and keep staring at me. They continue talking with each other, and i looked around again. Sigh, the guy lied to me! bad guy.

"Are you waiting for someone?" Minho asked. "What? N-no~" i said. 

"Want to walk aound here with me?" Taemin asked. "Uh... Minho.." i said.

"Dont worry about me.. go ahead" he smiled. Taemin dragged me outside.

"Werent you supposed to go on a date today?" he smiled, hands in his pocket.

"What? How..did you know?" my eyes widened.

"So its true? I was just guessing." he continue smiling. "No~ not a date,nothing" i fake a smile. Damn is he psychic or what.

We continue to walk in silent, then Taemin suddenly hold my hand. "Ya what are you doing?" i said.

"Holding your hand" he said. Then i saw someone familiar, the stylish guy.

KEY? oh what a coincidence. great.

"Key hyung, where are you going?" Taemin asked.

Key looked down at our hands. "I need to go to the CBTL" he said.

Is Key the mysterious guy?? omo!

"...to get a coffee, ofcourse. Then i'll go home. why?" Key said again.

Tsk no. He wasnt the mysterious guy.

"Nothing, im on a date today with Seolhyun" Taemin smiled. I looked at him.. A DATE? w-whaat?

Key nodded his head, "I'll see you guys again next time. Have fun" Taemin hugged him.

"Ya you called this a date? Or are you trying to show him that-" "One more word coming out of your mouth, i'll kiss you infront all of this people" Taemin said before i could finished my sentence.

He's joking,right? I guess no. I'm supposed to be excited he's going to kiss me! No no. What are you thinking, Seolhyun? 

Taemin laughed, "You're afraid? I was just kidding..but it seems like you DO WANT the kiss" he smirked.

"What? Pft! no~ ya dont you dare to kiss me, i'll kill you" Taemin continue laughing. Aish annoying yet lovable.

Taemin hold my hand again, "Lets watch a movie together, ok?" he smiled. I nodded my head. Throughout the movie session, i couldnt focus because Taemin keep glancing at me then smiled at himself.

"Ya stop doing that. If you dont want to watch the movie, we can go home now" i said.

"If you want to get a kiss from me in the cinema, im fine with it. Plus its dark, nobody can see us" he whispered in my ear.

He sure knows how to make me keep quiet. tsk. I have no choice but to just bear with it.

~

"Taemin.. can i talk? Dont kiss me!" i make the X sign with my hands. He laughed. "Ok.. what do you want to talk about?"

"Actually.. i want to eat ice cream over there.. We can walk from here tho but its quite far, i mean not too far, not too near. Uh if you dont want, then-" he looked intensely at me that made me to stop talking.

"Wait here, i'll be back" he smiled then ran outside. I wanted to ask him where is he going.

I stand still at where he left me. Where is he? 

Then it started to rain heavily.

I'm getting worried, i waited for him at the entrance of the shopping complex. He's nowhere to be found. I feel like crying at that moment. Taemin-ah.... where are you?

"Ya!" Taemin appeared from my back. He's soaking wet with a melting icecream in his hand.

"Ya where were you?? You're soaking wet! I'm freaking worried about you" i didnt realized i almost screamed when i said that.

"I bought you an ice cream!But i didnt know it was going to rain" he smiled. I can see he is shaking, the weather is already cold. Add in the rain

"Stupid! You can throw away the ice cream, its already melted. You can atleast tell me where were you going, you leave me worried, and you coming back freezing and wet from head to toe" i can feel my tears filled my eyes. I suddenly feel emotional, i pity him. He must be feeling very cold right now

"I'm sorry~ i wont do it again. Dont cry, i will buy you another ice cream soon" he touched my face softly and smiled.

"I'm not crying because of the ice cream stupid! Its because of you" i said.

"Me? Why?" he laughed. tsk this is not funny, Taemin. "Lets go home now" i hold his hand. It feels so cold.

~

"Wash yourself then go to sleep, okay?" i said to him. "Ok~ Seolhyun omma" he bowed his head. I dont want to get angry at him so i let it slide. He's calling me 'umma' when im being serious. tsk 

Next morning, Hyejeong and Onew watching the tv together. They are like a glue. If there is Onew, there will be Hyejeong. 

"Onew... Taemin is still sleeping? Its afternoon already" i asked. "I guess so.. i havent seen him today." Onew said while braiding Hyejeong's hair. its adorable.

I knocked at his door, "Taemin-ah.. can i go inside?" no response. I knocked again and again. Still, no response. I opened the door, thank god its unlocked.

His body all covered by his blanket. "Taemin..wake up" i said.

What is wrong with him? 

I touched his forehead, its burning hot! "Taemin-ah.. you're having a fever!" he moved but still closing his eyes. I can feel the heat of his body. tsk this must be because of last night! The rain!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Late night update! XD Enjoy! ^_____^