A Nobody To Anyone

Not her, not anyone else, but YOU!

*Taemin pov*

As i woke up, i saw a girl wiping the floor! with my face towel!! At first i think it was Hyejeong but her hair colour is different. If she was Hyejeong, i won't get mad at her. 

Turned out to be she was Seolhyun!  Mehhh. pft

*Your pov*

"I'm sorry~ i didnt know it w-"  "Shut up!" Taemin cuts off my words. 

"I didn't see any dirty on my floor. You stalked me while im sleeping??" Taemin glared.

"No i'm not!~ ya faster we need to go to your house for dinner" i tried to change the topic.

"Wait for me. i need to pee first" Taemin went to the bathroom.

I waited for him outside the house. Ahh its so cold tonight.

"Ya why didn't you wait for me?" Taemin said while fixing his hoodie

"I AM waiting for you. Can't you see?" i looked at him.

"I mean inside the house, not outside!" he said again.

"Really Taemin? Do i need to carry you from upstairs to down here?" i clenched my teeth as i said those words.

"Forget it, lets go now!" Taemin grab my wrist as i walked silently beside him.

"Seolhyun-ah, you never did sent me an email or chat with me even once, wae?" he smiled. wow one minute ago, hes being a jerk to me, now hes nice to me. 

Stupid, it's me who replied it all. "Uhh.. if i did, would you reply me just like you reply Hyejeong?" i asked.

"What..do you mean?" he asked. "Nothing. Just forget it. We've arrived now" i left him and went inside the house.

"SURPRISEEE!!" Key, Jonghyun and Minho said in unison. I turned back to see Taemin smiling then ran at them. They were grouphugging.

"Ya what took you so long to get here?" Hyejeong asked. "Taemin is being an " i said then we started laughing.

"Taemin-ah, you havent introduce us to the girl beside Hyejeong" Jonghyun said.

Taemin went towards us, "This is the beautiful Hyejeong, and this is Seolhyun" he introduced Hyejeong as beautiful and just plain me.

"Seolhyun is really beautiful too! Taemin is a jerk" Hyejeong . I laughed.

"I love your hair. Its really healthy and shining" Key touched my hair. "Thanks" i shyly smiled.

"Oh, i'm Key, that y bastard over there is Jonghyun, and the tall guy is Minho. I bet you already know Onew right?" he smiled. I just nodded my head. They are really nice. I don't consider Taemin as nice yet.

As we finished ate dinner, i looked for Hyejeong, she is talking with Onew. I wanted to approach her then suddenly someone stepped on my foot. Yeap it's Taemin.

"YA are you blind? It hurts!" i bend on my knee and look at my foot. That pabo wear shoes in the house. Tsk.

"Oh sorry" he walked away innocently and went to see Hyejeong. 

"Are you okay? What's wrong with your foot?" i looked up and saw Minho.

"I'm okay, its just that pabo suddenly went blind and stepped on my foot" i raise my voice so that Taemin can hear me. I glared at him and went outside and get back to my room.

STUPID! i screamed. 

"Ya are you okay?" Hyejeong said as she get inside my room.

"I'm fine~ don't worry" i said

"Taemin wanted to have breakfast with me tomorrow but i said only in this house. I don't wanna go anywhere with him. Unless if there's Onew" she smiled.

"You...like Onew?" i asked. "I think so.. he's so kind and cute too" ok...so basically Taemin likes Hyejeong but Hyejeong likes Onew. Onew might like Hyejeong too. Me? I'm a nobody. Forever alone.

"Hyejeong-ah.. i'll see you tomorrow!  I'm tired" i said. "Oh ok.. i'll go to my room now" she smiled.

I lied. I can't sleep, i doodled something on my book.. then i realized i write Onew's name on the book. Full with Onew Onew Onew. pft keep dreaming Seolhyun.

The next morning, i wake up and stretched my body, ready to go downstairs. I heard Taemin and Hyejeong laughing. I heard, "Taemin-ah, what do you want to drink for breakfast?" Hyejeong asked.

Oh crap! Taemin once told he likes to drink banana milk! And Hyejeong didn't know that! I panicked.

"You don't know? But i've already told-" "Banana milk!!" i ran from upstairs to the kitchen. I cut off Taemin's word.

"How do you know that?" Taemin asked. "Hyejeong once told me but i bet she forgot about it, right Hyejeong?" i widened my eyes at her. "Yea~ mianhae Taemin-ah, short term memory" Hyejeong and i fake our laughs. 

I sit down and Taemin is staring at me while Hyejeong is on the phone. "What?" i said to him. 

"So sorry Seolhyun, Taemin.. i need to go now, i need to meet my friends, bye~" Hyejeong kissed my cheek and i waved her goodbye.

I eat my cereal silently then Taemin suddenly talked, "You know Seolhyun, she is different from her emails, our chat, she's not that girl that i expected her to be" 

Shooot, Taemin realized. "Give her time Taemin-ah.. You just got here after 9 years ofcourse it is different from her emails and chats" i said.

He nodded. "Seolhyun-ah.. accompany me shopping please?" he asked.

"What? Where's Onew? Or Key?" i said. "They are all busy today.. I wanted to ask Hyejeong but seems like she's also busy. So left with you.. Please?" right. I'm the last person he choose.

"Uh okay~" i nodded. Shopping with Taemin  is gonna be fun, i guess. Or no? Is he gonna be a jerk to me today?


You guys can imagine this XP

  • Top Picture: Living Room
  • Left Picture: Seolhyun (you) room
  • Right Picture: Hyejeong room

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Update for today! Cheers! ^^