The Proposal

Not her, not anyone else, but YOU!

*Your pov*

"Key...please tell me that you're joking. You're joking right?" i fake my laugh.

"Kim Seolhyun..." THAT! He called my full name. This isnt a joke.

"Listen to me first...I really like you a lot. Ani~ i fell in love with you, im not sure why or even how. I just did" he looked down.

"When..do you realize you're falling in love with me?" i said slowly.

"When it started to get hurt. Here" he touched his left chest, the heart. "The fact that you love Taemin, Taemin too, that time when you didnt want to go out with me because Taemin was sick, it showed that Taemin is more important to you, that day when you were holding hands with him. All of that, it hurts me, a lot" he sighed

"If you already know..why did you propose me? to get married with you?" i asked.

"I rarely have this feelings for any girls. Its just that you got something over me that i cant explain. You're a great girl, its so fun being with you. I thought i might have a chance with you. I tried to avoid that feelings but it keeps coming back. I know what i did is wrong, so wrong. But i cant help it" I can see tears in his eyes. I feel guilty.

This mustve hurts him so much. "Key.. i'm really sorry.. I cant.. marry you. I only see you as a friend. Sorry" i said.

"I know.. I can already guess you will say no" he looked down again, probably he cried. It saddens me so much to see him like this, i like the cheerful Key, not this.

"Key.. dont be like this" i said. I know none of my words will comfort him.

"In case you were wondering why i proposed you to be my wife instead as a girlfriend, its because i prefer to date after marriage. It will be wonderful that way" he said. I didnt talk back.

"I even bought this already.." he took out a small box from his pocket. Wedding rings. 

Ahh stupid. He already know im going to reject his proposal but he bought the rings!

"Key, you're a great friend. I want us to stay as a friend. For always" i tried to smile.

"Lets just forget about today ok? We will always be friends!" he wiped away his tears but his nose is still red.

"Are you okay now?" i asked. 

"I cant say 'im fine' now but i'll be okay soon" he tried to smile but i can see sadness in his eyes.

"I guess.. i'll go home now" i said. "I send you home ok?" he offered.

"Key.. i dont want to hurt you but i already did. But please dont hurt yourself. I'll go home by myself" i said.

"Before you leave.. before you forget all that had happened today, can i atleast get a hug?" a hug wouldnt hurt right.

He hugged me, i pat his back. When he let go, he looked away, i know he's crying.

~

"Where were you earlier? I didnt see any shopping bags" Taemin asked. I didnt answer him. i go straight upstairs. What happened earlier still bothers me.

Taemin follows me to my room. "Ya what's wrong? Did you get hurt? You're sick?" he asked.

I looked at him, i cant tell him that his friend just proposed me. He might kill Key. I tried to understand Key's situation, im putting myself in his position, its hard to confess to someone who you already know in love with someone else, especially your own close friend.

"Ya why arent you answering me?" Taemin asked again. I hugged him, he hugged back tighter. Sorry i cant tell you Taemin.

"If you have any problems, you can tell me" Taemin still hugging me.

"I'm so tired. I want to sleep now" i said. "If you need help or anything, you know where to find me" he smiled.

~

"Seolhyun-ah! wake up pleasel!!" Hyejeong is shaking my body. "Why?" still closing my eyes.

"Key is here. Looks like Taemin is pissed. Wake up!" Hyejeong said.

Omo Taemin found out already? I jumped out of bed and ran downstairs, still in my pyjama.

Taemin and Key looked at me. Anger in Taemin's eyes, it frightens me. Onew is there too.

"Is it true Key proposed you to get married with him yesterday?" Taemin asked.

"Yes~ but i reject him" i said. Suddenly Taemin punch Key at his face. Onew tried to stop him. Key didnt fight back.

"Taemin stop it!! You're crazy?" i yelled. He stopped. Onew helped Key to get up.

"Dont blame her for not telling you. Its all my fault" Key said. Onew brings Key outside the house.

"This is why i didnt want to tell you, i know you'll act like this" i said to Taemin.

"What kind of friend trying to steal away my girl" Taemin is still angry.

"Your girl? Who? Me?" i asked. I just need to hear that he loves me directly, not indirectly like this.

"I feel relief you didnt accept it" Taemin tried to change the topic.

"Please forgive him..Try to understand him. Just forget about it. I want you guys stay as friends. Please. Can you do that? For me?" i said. He nodded his head.

 

After i finished showering, i opened my drawer. The notes!!

Ah, no more roses today. So the mysteious guy is leaving me hanging? Aishh what a waste of time thinking about him.

I looked at the 6 notes.. ahh whats this. I throw it at the floor. Then two of the notes showed an alphabet. 

Oh, it is at the back of the notes. For the first note, a letter M. The second note, a letter E. The third note, a letter N. The fourth note, a letter T. The fifth note, a letter I. And for the last note, a letter A.

What is this? A clue? Oh! Each notes has an alphabet at the back! Why didnt i realized this from the start? Stupid! So all this while, he gave me the clues! aishh. Wait, if i combined all this alphabets, what will be the result?

MENTIA. Pft whats this. I stared at it for a long time..

Then, it hit me. TAEMIN???????!!!!!!!! i mentally screamed inside my head. Then i have a flashback where i supposed to have a lunch date with the mysterious guy. The mysterious guy = Taemin! I didnt notice that!!!

Omo! So its really him? Taemin? What shouls i do? Should i meet him now? Ahh i should.

I went downstairs and i saw Onew, "Where is Taemin?" i asked. "He's in his room" 

I jogged upstairs and opened his door without knocking at his door first.

"Taemin.." i said. He turned around to see me.

I showed him the notes at my hand, "Its you" i pointed my finger at him.

He walked towards me, smiling. He holds my face in both hands, then hes leaning in to kiss my lips. I kissed him back. Damn buterflies are dancing in my stomach.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                           

                                            Update for tonight! Cheers! ^^ <333