Christmas Eve

Not her, not anyone else, but YOU!

I can't fall asleep that night, just thinking about spending time with Taemin on Christmas eve is enough to make me squeal.

Eventhough it hasn't happened yet. I sat up on my bed, what should i wear for tomorrow? Looking at the clock ticking on the wall, it's 2AM in the morning and i'm thinking of what to wear. tsk Kim Seolhyun, why are you so excited.

I lay back on my bed forcing myself to sleep, i don't want to wake up looking like a zombie. I might scare Taemin away. Okay gotta stop talking nonsense.

Surprisingly i woke up earlier than usual. Earlier from them. And that's an accomplishment. After i done with showering, i cooked them breakfast. I can't stop smiling tho i don't know the reason why. I guess i'm really in a good mood today.

"Omo! You scared me! Why are you awake so early?" Hyejeong didn't expect to see me in the kitchen this morning. Her face expression is like this O.O

"Go have your breakfast. I'm going to wake Taemin up" i said smiling.

I found Taemin sleeping safe and sound wrapped in his thick blanket. "Taemin-ah.. wake up~" i said softly.

He moved a little but still sleeping. I open the curtain and let sunlight into his room.

"Mom~ it's so bright. Let me sleep some more~" he hid under his blanket. 

MOM?? tsk. "Taemin, listen to umma. Wake up now. Fast" i pulled his blanket away. 

"Ahh mom!!" he sat up on his bed, ruffling his hair but then his expression changed when he saw me.

"Seolhyun??" he said in surprised. "Ya who's your mom? Is your mom living with you?" i said sarcastically.

"Ahh Seolhyun-ah.. it's still early, come here sleep with me" he pulled me closer and hug my waist while i'm still standing and he's sitting on his bed.

"No. Get up. Or else i will not come tonight" i threaten him so he would get up keke

"Noooo~~ you have to come! See, see i woke up already" he immediately stood up and stretched his body.

I smiled, "Good. Finally you're listening to me. Now i'll wait for you downstairs okay" i left his room.

 

"So what are you going to do with Taemin on this Christmas eve?" Hyejeong asked in curiosity.

"I don't know yet. I'm going to meet Jonghun later. He's going to Japan. Taemin allowed me to see him" i said.

Hyejeong choked on her drink, "What?? Taemin let you spend Christmas eve with Jonghun? Seriously??" she asked.

"It's nothing like that. Taemin wanted me to meet him somewhere later tonight. Ahh lets not think about that!"  i said.

I have so many questions in my head. What am i going to do later tonight? I'm still thinking about Taemin "work" with Jonghyun. Taemin didn't even tell me any single clue. Can Taemin just tell me straight away? Why leaving me wondering?

"Earth to Kim Seolhyun" Taemin laughed. I didn't realized i spaced out while thinking about it. "What are you thinking about? Share it with me" he smiled.

"Too many" i said. "Seolhyun-ah.. are you looking forward for tonight?" he asked.

"Yes!! That's exactly what i have been thinking awhile ago" i looked at him hoping he would tell me what is his plan.

"Well then you just wait patiently" he said innocently. "Ya Taemin-ah, how could you do this to your own girlfriend? I can die due to curiousity!" 

"Never heard of somebody die because of curiousity" he grinned. "YAH!" i tried to hit his arm but then he yelled, "Don't hit me! Don't you love me anymore? It hurts if you hit me" he said cutely. Well his expression is like a baby.

I can't help but to laugh instantly. "Ohmy can you two just stop fighting and bullying each other?" Hyejeong butts in.

"I like this type of couple who keep teasing each other.. It's kinda cute" Onew came and smiled at both of us.

"I take that as a compliment. Thank you hyung" Taemin laughed and do hi-5 with Onew.

I spent the afternoon with Taemin watching a drama where Taemin got irritated everytime i squeal seeing a sweet and romantic scene came up.

"Ya am i not sweet enough to you?" he asked. "Lee Taemin, why are you so cute? This is just a drama. Merong" i replied.

"But still.. Aishh just continue watching it" he said.

What i love the most when we're watching the drama, Taemin hold my hand and didn't even let my hand go. He's probably bored watching this drama but he just bear it with me.

"Taemin-ah, aren't you bored?" i asked. "Aniya~ as long as you're with me" i smiled ear to ear hearing that.

"Oh, its 5pm already.. We need to get ready" he suddenly said after he checked his phone.

"This early?" i asked. "Don't you remember you need to meet Jonghun at the airport?" Taemin said.

I really forgot about that! "Where are you going if i meet up with Jonghun?" i asked again.

"Preparing for tonight" he smiled. tsk mysterious. "Ah, where will we meet?" 

"Here" he gave me a small note. Taemin really likes to give me notes when he can just say it to me.

"See you tonight. Meet me at 9 or 10pm, i mean right after you send off Jonghun" he said. I nodded my head.

~

I reached at the airport and searching for Jonghun. When i saw him, he was alone and he looks gloomy.

"Jonghun-ah!" i waved at him. He is smiling and waved back at me. "I thought you won't come. Gumawo" he bowed his head a little. "Ayy~ ofcourse i came! You're going to Japan and i don't know when can we meet again" i pat at his shoulder.

"Should we drink some coffee before i get inside?" he offered. "Sure!" i smiled, trying to make the atmosphere less awkward.

"How long will you be staying in Japan?" i asked before sipping my hot coffee.

"For a long time, i guess. I mignt not be back to Korea" he said. "Really?? Why?" i was surprised hearing his answer. 

"I don't know. Maybe i was just kidding" he let out a small laugh. "Aish" i replied. "Seolhyun-ah, thank you" he spoke again.

"Uh? What for?" i asked. "For teaching me that not everything that i wanted will be granted or come so easy to me. Girls might went crazy for me in school, thinking i'm cool and all,but actually i think i'm a pabo"

"Ya you're not stupid. Let go of sad memories and live a happy life" i seriously didn't know what to say to him. I didn't expect him to spill it out at me.

"Just because i dream of being with you for the rest of my life, that doesn't mean it will come true. Right? Sorry if i make you feel uncomfortable" 

"it's nothing~ it's okay.." i said. "Thank you for being a great friend to me" he smiled. 

"Oh, i need to go inside now" with that, we walked together till we reached the departure gate.

"Jonghun-ah, takecare of yourself there. And merry christmas" i said. "Yea~ same goes to you. I wish you happiness with Taemin" he took a deep breath. Somehow i feel sad.

"Till next time, Seolhyun" he offered a handshake and i took it. "Have a safe flight." 

I waved him goodbye, he turned around for the last time and waved back. That sad feeling i have in my heart. tsk.

Oh. TAEMIN!! The date! I get inside my car and drive off to the meeting place.

Feeling so unlucky as i stucked with traffic jam! Is it because today is Christmas eve? Urgh.

I looked at the clock, it's nearly 10pm already. Taemin must've been waiting for me! I reached out for my phone, IT IS OUT OF BATTERY!! why oh why~~ Taemin-ah.. wait for me!

I finally arrived almost 11pm! I feel frustrated thinking that Taemin went home already. How can i contact him when my phone is dead? Ahh this ruined it all. I walked around searching for him but i can barely see people here.


I DECIDED TO MAKE TWO PARTS OF CHRISTMAS EVE BECAUSE THIS CHAPTER IS ALREADY LONG. keke ^^