Enough Is Enough

Not her, not anyone else, but YOU!

*Your pov*

I slept at the couch in the living room. As soon as i woke up, i saw Taemin eating his breakfast at the kitchen. He avoid to make eye contact with me. I went to Hyejeong's room.

"Hyejeong -ah.. wake up" i said. "Why?" she said still lying on her bed.

"Taemin ignored me for 4 days now.. What should i do?" i pouted.

"Keep trying Seolhyun-ah.. who knows one day he opens his heart for you again.. Seolhyun hwaiting!"  Hyejeong cheered me up.

"Ya you still want to sleep?" i said. "Yes.. I'm still tired" Hyejeong said weakly.

Afternoon time, im wondering where is Taemin. I rarely see him at the house this lately. And i think i know why, its because of me.

"Seolhyun-ah" Onew smiled. "Oh Onew.. what's up?" i smiled back.

"Tonight we're having dinner outside.. There will be Taemin too, so i hope you will come" Onew said.

"Taemin? Hyejeong is going too?" i asked. He nodded. "Ok i will!" 

"But you have to come a lil bit late ok so Taemin will not know that you're actually coming"  i nodded my head.

I prepared my clothes earlier, i have mixed feelings on how Taemin will react if he knew im going to join them. Stay positive Seolhyun, i cheered myself up.

7pm already.. Hyejeong and Onew left the house already. I took a taxi to get there. I took a deep breathe before i enter the restaurant.

I saw all 5 of them plus Hyejeong. "Seolhyun-ah!" Key screamed my name. Taemin looked at me, his face suddenly turned into a serious look. I know this isnt good.

Key told me to sit next to Taemin. I feel so unwanted here but i have to endure it.

"Ya Taemin-ah.. ask Seolhyun what she wants to eat for dinner" Minho said to him.

"What do you wanna eat?" he said unwillingly. but atleast he talked to me!

"You can choose anything, i will eat it" i smiled. "You want to eat or not??" Taemin raise his voice a bit.

"Taemin-ah dont do that to her" Jonghyun said to him. "I will order for her" Onew said.

I smiled weakly eventho it hurts me so much. When we finished eating, everyone talked to each other but Taemin stay silent.

"Hyejeong-ah, hold my purse, i need to go to the ladies" i said to her.

When i came back, everyone is ready to leave.

"Seolhyun, you go back home with Taemin, okay?" Onew smiled. Taemin walked outside, fast.

"Taemin-ah.. wait for me.. ya" i ran to catch up with him.

"Stop following me! Why are you here anyway? You just ruined my night" Taemin said to me.

"What? You really didnt want to see me again?" tears started to fill my eyes.

"Yes! Now stop following me, go home by yourself!" Taemin took a taxi and leave me.

How could he leave me alone? Then i remember i dont have my money with me my purse is still with Hyejeong. I guess im going to walk but its too far from my house!

*Taemin pov*

It hurts me to see her cry but whenever i remember that she lied to me, i still cannot accept that.

"Where is Seolhyun?" hyung asked. "i dont know" i said

"Taemin!" hyung blocked my way. "I left her at the roadside! Satisfied now?" i rolled my eyes.

"Taemin why did you leave her? I told you to bring her home, right?" hyung is angry to me. great. i hate tonight.

"She can go home by herself hyung! She's not a kid anymore" i talked back.

"But she didnt bring any money with her. Her purse is with me" Hyejeong said.

Hyung glared at me, "If anything happens to Seolhyun, i will make sure you'll regret it Taemin" hyung said then he left with Hyejeong.

I cant deny im really worried about her safety. Stupid! Half of me wanted to search for her, half of me said no. my ego is big.

*Your pov*

I took off my heels and walked barefoot. My house is still far from here. And im getting tired already. Luckily there is a bench near where i walked. Its almost 15mins i sit there, i decided to continue walking. Then a car stopped infront me. "Seolhyun-ah!" Onew and Hyejeong got out from the car and approached me.

I  looked around to see if Taemin is here too. 

"Are you okay?" Hyejeong asked. i nodded my head.

"Lets go home now. Taemin is at home already, Seolhyun-ah" Onew said.

While in the car, my tears are falling again but i just pretend to sleep.

As soon as we arrived home, i immediately went to my room, i cried till i fell asleep.

*Taemin pov*

I was waiting for them to come home. I walked back and forth, looking outside, still no sight of them.

I get my shoes on, then i heard the car's engine. I look at the window. I feel relief when i saw Seolhyun in the car. I ran to my room so they wont see me. I can go to sleep peacefully now.

As soon as i woke up, i went downstairs to get banana milk. Suddenly i remember about Seolhyun. I see her everywhere i go.I really miss her. 

"Why are you still not talking to Seolhyun?" hyung came and eat his cereal.

"Why do you care?" i said. "I care because i can see Seolhyun is suffering, because of you" hyung said

"Hyung, lets dont argue today. I'm tired of all this. My mind is messed up"  im  seriously missing her..

"I'm going to the dance studio today, ok?" i told hyung and he nodded.

Dancing is my way to release my tension.

*Your pov*

"Seolhyun.. go to this address later" Onew gave me a small note.

"What is this?" i said. "A paper" Onew smiled. I laughed. 

"I know~ but what address is this?" i asked again. "Dance studio. Taemin is there" Onew said.

"Taemin? I dont want to go there"  i give back the note. I cant afford to see Taemin ignoring me, get angry at me or leaving me like what he did last night.

"You have to go there. Give it a try Seolhyun" Onew gives me back the note.

"I know whats his reaction will be like. My heart cannot afford another heartbreak" i said

"You will never know if you dont try" Onew smiled.

Ok give it a try, Seolhyun. Dont give up yet.

I get dressed and drove to the place. I hesitated to get out of my car, im really afraid.

Finally, i went inside. Taemin saw me, i smiled. He stopped dancing and he's sweating.

"Taemin-ah.. i brought you water and banana milk. You can drink it later, okay?" i smiled eventho my heart feels like its going to explode anytime soon.

He walked towards me, "Can you stop doing this? Its getting on my nerves, seriously. Who told you to come here anyway? You look like a beggar doing this and that to get my attention. I'm sick of it" he said.

Every words that came out from his mouth really hits me hard. My anger temperature rises. Enough is enough, i thought to myself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Update for today! ^^ Do Subscribes and Comments! <3 Thank You! ^^