He Has Changed

Not her, not anyone else, but YOU!

*Your pov*

I went to Yuna's house alone, i need to ask her what actually happened to Taemin.

I knocked at the door.. "Seol..Seolhyun?! Why are you here this early?" her eyes widened, she looked afraid

"Yuna we need to talk..its about Taemin" i didnt smile or show friendliness towards her

"Okay..come inside" 

 

"Tell me honestly.. What happened to Taemin? Who are you in his life?" i dont want to waste anymore time so i asked her straightforward.

She told me everything and she cried. "You caused him to be like this!! God i should've told his father about your evil plan! You dont deserve any kindness from him!" i explode in anger

"No no please i beg you, let me go, i really regret it. Please" she keeps on crying.

"Can you rewind back time? Put yourself in my situation, can you handle it? If i forgive you, can Taemin remember everything instantly? No!"

"Please i beg you.. I'm really sorry, i wont bother him anymore" Yuna kneels infront of me and cried harder.

"I cant forgive you yet. I dont think i can forgive you at all" i ran outside then drive over to my house. I cried in the car. How can someone be so cruel..

 

"Oh Seolhyun..you're home" Hyejeong said.

I ignored her and went to my room immediately. I throw myself on the bed and cried. I dont know why, i just feel so emotional. Taemin and the rest of them didnt know Yuna made Taemin lost his memory.

"Hey.. you're okay?" i know its Taemin.

"Taemin, dont come inside" i wiped away my tears.

"Whats wrong? You can tell me" he ignored what i said and sits on my bed.

"Its nothing Taemin-ah" i fake a smile.

"Nothing but you're crying. Yeah right" he pulled me into a hug and i feel calm instantly.

"I'm sorry i cant remember every single thing.." he said. "It's okay~ its not your fault" 

"Anyway their engagement is next week, Hyejeong wanna tell you earlier but you ignored her" Taemin wiped my tears away with his hand. 

"I'll go see her ok" i smiled.

 

 

"Hyejeong-ah.." i went to her room. I still feel so sad..

"Seolhyun! Hows you with Taemin?" she asked.

I sighed, "Okay..i guess.." 

"Just okay? Whats wrong?" she sits next to me and looked straight at my eyes.

"Nothings wrong..Ya stop talking about me! How was your preparation for the engagement?" i forced a smile.

"You know.. i wanted you to be engaged too at the same time with me.. but.. yeah you know why" Hyejeong weakly smiled.

"Ya dont think about me! Ppali get married soon ok" i laughed.  "Why dont you go out with Taemin? Come on, dont give up yet" Hyejeong said. Great idea.

 

"Taemin-ah.. you're busy? Want to go out?" he's drinking banana milk while watching tv.

"Okay..lets go now" he smiled.

I brought him to the flowers shop. I hope he can remember even for a bit.

"What..are we doing here?" he asked.

"You used to send me roses, you gave me clues and when i found out the sender was you, you confessed to me then we become a couple..remember that?" 

He looked at the roses and touched them, probably trying to remember it..

"You remember?" i asked. Please say Yes.. please...

"No" he looked at me then he went outsdide the shop.

"Its okay" i said to myself.

"Taemin, are you hungry?Want to eat?" i asked. He didnt hold my hand or smiling, nothing.

"No..we can just go home now.. Jonghyun and Minho are going out with me later" he said. I just followed what he said. Why Taemin suddenly changed?

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The engagement day for Onew and Hyejeong finally came. We were so busy doing the preparation last week. Taemin and i didnt talk much since last week, he's always busy with Jonghyun and Minho. Ofcourse he told everyone im his girlfriend but he treated me like a friend. Why has he changed? He still didnt remember anything.. 

I told everyone im okay with him, i keep telling myself its because he lost his memory, give him some more time. 

"Hey! Hows you with Taemin?" Key came hand-in-hand with Mina.

"Great! Everything is fine.. You? Any good news?"  no everything is not fine!!

"We're geting married soon but the date is not fixed yet. Dont worry~ you'll be the first person to know when" Key laughed. He looked so happy wth Mina.

Exactly at 3PM, Hyejeong and Onew are officially engaged. I envy their relationship. I guess i have a bad luck when it comes to relationship.

"Ya lets take pictures together!" Onew said.

Onew and Hyejeong stand in the middle, i stand next to Hyejeong with Taemin beside me, Key stand next to Onew with Mina beside him, Jonghyun and Minho stand behind Onew and Hyejeong.

"Taemin please stand closer to your girlfriend" the photographer said.

Taemin stand closer and hold my waist, i feel happy at that moment. Done with photo session, Taemin immediately joined Jonghyun and Minho to go outside. Again, i feel sad at his action.

"Are you really okay with Taemin?" Key seems to notice something is not right.

"Yeah dont worry~ go eat more, dont leave Mina alone there" i smiled.

At night, i cant seem to fall asleep so i went downstairs.. and i found Taemin drinking banana milk at the kitchen.

"Not sleepy yet?" i asked. "No" he said.

"Did i do something wrong?" i asked him.

"No. Its just me.." he said.

"Why? Tell me" i said

"Seolhyun.. i think i..want a break" he said. I feel like my heart stop beating when he said that.

"A break? What do you mean?" i said.

"I believe and i know you're my girlfriend, but i still cant remember. I like the way i am now. When i remember everything, i'll come back to you" he said.

"That easy, Taemin? You toyed with my feelings! I dont know you anymore! Why are you like this?" im so angry at him.

"Sorry.. i know you love me, deep in my heart i know i love you too but.. lets break up now, thats the best decision, for now." he left me alone in the kitchen.

Its official now, we broke up. I dont know whats the real reasons he did that. But we are over. It seems like things are going well but in the end, they never really are. How can i get over him when i have to face him everyday now?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

UPDATED!!!! ^^