Choa

Not her, not anyone else, but YOU!

Who is this blonde hair girl with her hair tied up in a high ponytail?

Why is she calling Taemin oppa? Me, myself and i didn't even call Taemin that!

I've never seen her before! ..Sigh.. WHEN.. when will i ever have Taemin ALL by myself? 

Just when i thought i can live happily ever after with Taemin, THIS ruined it all.

Well, Taemin has an explanation to make.

"Choa.. when do you come back to Korea?" luckily, Taemin didn't return her hug. Or else....

"Aigoo! Oppa! Why are you so awkward with me?" 

That's because his girlfriend is standing beside him. Invisible. I cleared my throat and raised an eyebrow to Taemin.

"Choa, this is my girlfriend, Seolhyun." Taemin pulled me closer and linked arms with me. 

"Hello~ nice to meet you" i smiled. .... 

"Girlfriend?..." Choa gave us her disbelief look. "Yep" Taemin smiled.

"Ahh.. Hello.. I'm Choaya.. Just call me Choa" she cutely smiled at me. 

"Oh, how did you get here? Where's your parents?" Taemin asked. 

"Dad is going to your dad's office.. Mom is at your house, your mom tell me where you at.. soo.. here i am!" she gave her sweetest smile to Taemin and they both looked at each other's eyes.

INSECURITY LEVEL: 10000000000000x

Can you feel me? tsk

"Taemin-ah.. i'm going to my mom's house first.. Bye" i said expressionless. and started to walk away.

"Seolhyun.." Taemin grabbed my wrist and stopped me from walking by standing infront of me.

I know he's going to run after me. I just knew it.

I looked away, avoiding eye contact with him. "Seolhyun-ah.." he spoke again.

"What..?" i said. "Can you listen to what i need to say first?" Taemin asked.

"I am listening.." i said coldly. "Choa was my neighbour when i was in London. Since her family is a korean too, my family and her get along well too so they would always come to our house and vice versa. But there's nothing more than that."

I remained silent, trying to accept every single thing Taemin had said in my head.

"Do you remember.. in our chats when i said my neighbour came to my house or me going to their house and i need to excuse myself. Remember that?" Taemin asked.

I'm scanning our chat conversation in my head...too many... but yes i remember that.

I nodded my head. "You don't need to worry.. She was just my neighbour and a friend. You're my special one" he smiled.

"But what's with the hug??" i just cannot hide my jealousy.

"You see.. she grew up in London where hug, kisses are a normal thing. Clear?"

"Have you guys kissed each other? YA!" 

"NOO. aishh don't get me wrong. YA Kim Seolhyun, put away your negative thinking. Okay?" 

"Fine" i simply said. "I need to go now.. I'll see you later" Taemin pulled me into a tight hug and kissed my forehead before he left.

I can't stay mad at him. TSK Lee Taemin, what have you done to me?

"Seolhyun-ah!" Choa is running approaching me. "Why?" i said.

"I need to use the bathroom. I don't want to interrupt my mom... so... can i?"

I nodded and walked back to my house. I motioned her to come in and showed her where the bathroom is.

 

"Choa.. have a seat" i smiled. She looked around the house before finally sitting down.

"Only Taemin oppa live here alone?" she asked. Pshhh

"Nope.. I live here too" i said. "What? Taemin oppa live together with you?" her eyes widened hearing my answer.

"Yes.. along with Onew and Hyejeong. Hyejeong is bestfriend and also a sister to me, Onew's fiancee" 

"Onew oppa are engaged??? Whoa.. i've missed a lot of things" she said sipping her orange juice.

There's a lot more things that you didn't know missy~

"Why are you coming back here?" that sounds rude but i just had to

"To see Taemin oppa!" she giggled. "My parents misses Korea so much but we're here only for awhile tho then we're going back to London" 

Phew, thank god.

"Back then, i told Taemin oppa to wait for me to come back here so we can get married.."

Seriously, she talked about this infront of Taemin's girlfriend. ME!!

"Oh, i need to go to my mom now.. Tell me if Taemin oppa is already home. Bye" she smiled and waved goodbye.

What even, why should i tell her.

I called Hyejeong to tell her about this. I can't keep it to myself.

"Hyejeong-ah.." i weakly said.

"Oh, Seolhyunnie... why?" she said. I let out a sigh

"Today, Taemin's neighbour from London came here.. Her name is Choa and she's so pretty too. And it's obvious that she likes Taemin. How this?? This is making me crazy" i buried my face at the pillow.

That's how insecure i feel right now. 

"What? Really? Wait for me, i'm on my way home now" with that, she hang up.

 

I've been staring at the ceiling like...forever. I just can't stop thinking about what is Taemin doing... Choa... Us.. Arghhh

"Seolhyunnie.. I'm home" that's Hyejeong's voice.

"Ya what took you so long to come back home?" i said.

"Chill~ so..where is this Choa girl?" she asked. "Probably at Taemin's house" i said.

"What? Looks like they are close to Taemin's family" "Ya.. stop it. That's making me feel more insecure"

Suddenly my phone is ringing. Caller ID: Jonghun.

Why is he calling me again? I rejected his call because i'm not in a good mood to talk nicely.

"You'll see her later..She's waiting for Taemin to come home" 

My phone is ringing again and it's a call from Jonghun again. Unwillingly, i answer it..

"WHY DO YOU KEEP CALLING ME?? STOP IT!" i hang up immediately. Hyejeong are shocked 

Told ya, it's not good to talk or mess with me when i'm already messed up. 

"Ya why are you like that? You scared me" Hyejeong said.

And...  my phone is ringing. AGAIN.

"YA! WHICH PART OF STOP IT THAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND?" i yelled.

"Seolhyun-ah.. what's wrong? Why are you so angry?"

I facepalm myself hearing that voice. It's Taemin. I can hit my head with a hammer right now.

"Seolhyun-ah.. you there? You're okay?" Taemin asked.

"T-Taemin ah.. yes.. i'm okay.." i fake a laugh. "I received a prank call just now.. Sorry"

"You scared me. What are you doing?" Taemin asked.

"I just had a conversation with your favourite and lovely neighbour.." i sound sarcastic.

"Seolhyun~~" he said. "Fine i know~~! Why are you calling me anyway?" i asked.

"I miss my girlfriend already" he giggled. "Not buying that" i said.

"Ya it's true! Anyway, i'm coming back home for dinner tonight, mom called me earlier"

I know we're going to have dinner with Choa's family.

"Okay..." i shortly replied. "As for now, i'm still busy with Jonghyun hyung. I'll see you later.."

I hang up immediately. Not a good day so far.

 

 

Night has come. Taemin and i came together to his house. There are also my parents and Hyejeong's parents.

Yeah, the more the merrier. Whatever.

"Oppa!" Choa dragged Taemin away from me and i slowly followed them from behind.

She's so dangerous, i thought to myself.

"Oppa.. pleaseee~~" that's all i can hear. This house is so noisy full of people talking. 

I walked closer to where they are standing. What are they talking about? Urgh.

"Oppa..let me stay in your house.. Pleaseee~~"

My jaw dropped when i hear that. I.will.not.let.this.happen.

NO.


CHOA :