Part2

Not her, not anyone else, but YOU!

*Your pov*

I cant sleep peacefully. I think i didnt even sleep, i keep thinking about Taemin. My parents and Hyejeong's parents are gathered at our house too.

"Why is he still not coming back?" i cried at mom's shoulder. "He's going to be back home soon my dear" mom hugged me.

Then Jonghyun, Key and Minho came to the house too. We're still waiting for the police.

Taemin-ah..did you forget we have a flight to catch? I cried harder.

"Dear, go take a bath now. You dont want Taemin to see you like this, right?" mom said. 

I take a quick shower and ready to go downstairs, then i heard the police said,

"We believed that your son is being kidnapped. We found his clothes full of blood near the river. We just need a confirmation if it was really his blood. We're afraid his body was washed away by the river. So please wait for the confirmation" the police explained.

I feel like my world is crashing down. I hope all of this was just a bad nightmare. I wish what i hear just now is not true. Taemin is still alive. We're going to Paris today, he said he'll come back for me. My feet feel so weak, i sit down at the staircase. Tears rolling down on my cheek.

"Seolhyun-ah.. be strong" Hyejeong hugged me. I feel like my body become numb, tears rolled down on my cheeks. Taemin's mom is crying, Onew cant hold back his tears too.

Key stared at me, "YOU! I know its because of you! Stop pretending infront of me!" my anger burst out. I dont know why i accused him, i cant even think straight.

"Seolhyun-ah..he has nothing to do with his. Calm down" Hyejeong hugged me. I ran to my room and cried harder. Please Taemin please stay alive..

*Yuna pov*

I'm so going to make Taemin fall in love with me. I hope my plan works! Poor little Taemin has been unconscious for a week now. I bet their family thought that he's dead already! That makes my plan become easy.

"Doctor.. whats the condition of Taemin right now?" i asked.

"His condition is stable. Dont worry, he's a strong guy. We just have to wait till he's awake" 

I smiled to myself. I just cannot wait for that to happen.

*Your pov*

One week pass by.. Eversince that news, i feel like everyday is a gloomy day. Eventho peple are around me everyday, i still feel alone without Taemin. He is my daily dose of happiness.

"Please eat this chicken soup, its so delicious. You didnt eat properly this lately" Key said.

I ignored him. Then the police came, i rushed to the living room

"DNA test result is already out. It is his blood. We're really sorry.. he is dead. We cannot find his body anywhere." the police bowed his head.

Taemin's mom burst into tears, his father too. Onew hugged both of them. I really cannot believe my ears. I ran outside, crying. No no, Taemin is still alive, i tried to deny the real fact. I didnt know that day was the last time i could feel his warm hug and kisses. My other half is gone. 

I let myself sit on the cold ground, now i wish i can turn back time. I wish i can stopped him from going to his office. Why do you leave me Taemin?

Then someone cover my body with a jacket. He sits next to me.

"I never thought he would leave us like this" Key said. I looked at him, obviously he's crying too.

"We should be in Paris by now. Why did he leave me? I cant bear to lose him. I cant" i cried my eyeballs out. Key pulled me into a hug, i cried harder. "Its okay..I'm always here for you..I'm not going to leave you until you say you didnt need me anymore" Key said.

Key brought me home. "You're okay?" Hyejeong asked. "I just want to be alone" i said.

I took a deep breathe before i go inside Taemin's room. I cant stop my tears from falling as soon as i enter his room. His untouched bed eversince he left. Our pictures he placed on the table. I opened his closet, all his clothes that i bought for him are still there.I grabbed one of his clothes, the smell, Taemin's smell.  Everything breaks my heart. I'm not ready to let you go, Taemin.

Then Onew came in. "I know its hard for you. Its hard for everyone too" his voice is cracking, he hold back his tears. "

"This happened too fast. I still cannot accept that he's gone" my eyes hurt. Onew went outside his room, bet he's crying. 

"Seolhyun..please eat. even for a bit. Dont you feel hungry?" Hyejeong asked, i stared at her, she cried too. 

"Do you think Taemin in a better place now? I dont feel hungry, i cant think of anything else apart from Taemin. He's still alive! They didnt found his body, theres a chance he's still alive!" i said that to comfort myself. 

"Seolhyun.." Hyejeong fixed my hair. "Leave me alone.. please" i didnt look at Hyejeong. This pain i feel is unbearable. Memories with him are flooding my mind. This is killing me inside and out. Taemin, how could you do this to me?

*Yuna pov*

Taemin, please wake up already. ugh. I've been waiting for him to wake up like..forever.

Taemin moved his eyes then he opened it slowly.

"DOCTOR! NURSE!!" i yelled. Taemin hold his head and trying to sit.

The doctor came and make a check-up.

"Do you remember what happened to you? Do you remember your name?" the doctor asked him.

He shakes his head.

My jaw dropped. Taemin couldnt remember anything?!! This is freaking good!!!

"Whats my name? What happened to me?" Taemin said in a confused look.


Seo Yuna :

(Please dont hate her in real life LOL)


Sad sad chapter! I almost cried when i write this haha anyways, please keep reading this story! THANK YOU! ^^