The Pink Rose

Not her, not anyone else, but YOU!

*Your pov*

My bed feels so comfy that i dont wanna leave it. .....Wait, this isnt my room! As far as i can remember, i slept outside of Taemin's room. ......I slept in his room?? How is that possible? i sleepwalking? ok this is nonsense. 

Taemin is still sleeping at the couch, i gave him the blanket. I thought you really didnt care about me, stupid.Ok i better go to my room now before he's awake.

"What did you do with Taemin?" Hyejeong saw me going outside from his room while she's standing at the staircase.

"Nothing happened ok? I'm afraid of the lightning and thunderstorms lastnight, you know that right?" i asked. She nodded. "I just need to feel safe. I knocked your door but no response. Do you want me to sleep with Onew?" i grinned. "Ya! You're dead if you do that!" Hyejeong rolled her eyes. tsk jealousy.

"I'm going to shower first. I will have breakfast with you okay?" i smiled to Hyejeong. I took a long warm shower, and im thinking of Taemin again.

I comb my hair then Hyejeong screamed my name from downstairs. Aish what is this

"Ya why are you screaming?" i ran downstairs.

"THIS!! Someone give it to you again" she said.

This time, a pink rose and another note on it. 'Gotta make you mine. Promise. :)'

"Omo omo kyaaaa~ you're so lucky! But unfortunately this mystery guy didnt give his name" Hyejeong said.

I froze looking at it. If only i can reply to this guy, aigoo~ yesterday a red rose, now pink?

"Can this so-called mystery guy atleast drop his name, or clue or something? Rather than leave me wondering like this" i said.

"Whats for breakfast?" Onew came, yawning. "Ya Seolhyun received another rose!" Hyejeong told him.

"Really? woaaa~ let us know if you already found out whos the sender" Onew smiled. 

Why my heart keep saying that its from Taemin? tsk no no, it cant be. He himself asked me whos the sender.

I went upstairs with the rose. "Nice sleeping in my room?" Taemin is now standing outside his room.

"Good morning. I'm sorry~ im really afraid" i tried to hide the rose. "Another rose?" shooot, he noticed.

"Ye-yes~ idk from who" i said. "Find it out then" he said. "Uh can you help me to find whos the sender?" i asked. His face is expressionless, i bet he dont wanna help me. "Uh no. I mean it's fine, you dont have to help me. ok bye" i went inside my room. What am i doing? pft i guess im just nervous.

I'm gonna keep this notes safe in the drawer. I clean my room, its been awhile since i did that. It took me almost 2 hours of cleaning my room. Phew. I went outside to breathe in the fresh air.

Key?! Key is walking towards me, smiling. "Key..what..are you doing here? Looking for Onew, Taemin?" i was surprised to see him here.

"Yes~not really. But are they inside?" Key asked. This guy is stylish as ever. "Uh no~ i think they're going out" i smiled. "How about you? Didnt go anywhere today?" he smiled.

"Ah..i just finished cleaning my room" "Lets.. go out then!" he sounds so cheerful.

"What? We? Where to?" suddenly i felt nervous, this is the first time Key asked me out. Key asked me out?!

"Mmm.. Anywhere! Let's go!" i just nodded my head and im still awkward around him.

"Seolhyun-ah.. Is Taemin your boyfriend?" he broke the silence in the car.

"No, we're not~ we're just friends" i fake a smile. Why did he suddenly asked me this?

"Every relationship starts with 'just friends' " I look at him while he's driving.

"Yunnie~ are you hungry? What do you want to eat?" he asked. I cant deny my stomach is growling right now. But.. Yunnie?

"Yunnie? yaa just call me Seolhyun. Yunnie is kinda funny" i laughed

"Let it be! I'm going to call you Yunnie from now on because it sounds cute and you're cute" Key looked at me. He said that im cute. CUTE!

"Ya look infront at the road, dont look at me" i tried to hide my shyness.

We stopped at the Chingu restaurant. I cant wait to eat, i'm hungry!

"I will order the nyummiest food they have here" Key smiled. Now we're just waiting for the food.

"Yunnie.. do you mind if i want to take pictures with you?" Key asked. "I'm fine with it" i smiled.

Key sits close next to me that our heads touch each other. He took out his phones, "4 poses ok" he said. Click,click,click,click. Done!

"So pretty~" Key said while looking at the pictures. Then our foods arrived. I shoved the foods into my mouth.

"Really hungry, huh?" Key smirked. I nodded my head and blushed.

After finished eating, i smiled. I feel so full now. "Thanks for the treat, Key" he just smiled. "Lets go somewhere else now"  he said.

Next stop is the shopping complex. "Yunnie~ sit here ok?" I see him choosing the clothes. This is for girls clothes. Is he going to wear that? I sit silently, waiting for him. Then he paid the clothes.

"Where are we going next?" i asked him.

"This is for you" Key handed out the shopping bags.

"For me?? Why? I mean you dont have to" so he bought the clothes for me.

"Please accept it. Its a gift from me to you" he smiled. I didnt say anything. "Lets go home" he grabbed my wrist.

It was so silent all the way to go home. Is Key the one who gave me roses? aishh aniya. not possible

"Key.. do you want to go inside? Onew and Taemin might be at home now" i offered him. He's still holding the shopping bags. "Alright" he said.

We went inside and saw Onew, Taemin and Hyejeong watching tv at the television.

"Annyeong~~~~" Key smiled. "Key? Seolhyun?" Onew was surprised to see us together.

"I was out with Yunnie earlier" Key explained. "Yunnie?" Taemin stared at me. 

"Yunnie, take this" he gave me and i can see Taemin is staring at us. 

"I'll go home now.. see you guys next time" Key waved goodbye. Onew, Hyejeong and Taemin are staring at me.

"What? You guys dont have to stare at me like that" i feel annoyed.Onew and Hyejeong went to the kitchen. Awkward moment with Taemin.

"Yunnie? Thats what he called you? Do you find it sweet?" Taemin asked. 

"I dont know. Its just a name" i said. "Oh and what is that? Clothes? He bought it for you?" He asked again.

"Yes~ i didnt ask for it tho. Ya why are you asking so many questions?" i asked him back.

"Did he touch or kiss you?" Taemin looked at me directly in the eyes. "Taemin.. are you jealous?" i asked him.

"Ofcourse i am jealous!! You were going out with him, he bought you clothes. Its like you're having a date with him!" he said.

I feel like laughing, he admit that he's jealous. This means that he still have feelings for me!

"Can you..say it once again?" i smiled. He is panicking now, maybe he just realized that he admit he's jealous.

"No! I'm not jealous" he said then went outside.

You're busted, Taemin. Why did you deny it? I smiled to myself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Fanfic updated! Keep reading! COMMENTS & SUBSCRIBES are welcomed! ^^