Who Are You?

Not her, not anyone else, but YOU!

"Jonghun?"

I didn't expect him to call me tho.. why was he calling me?

"Seolhyun-ah.. what's wrong?" Taemin noticed that i kept staring at my phone.

"Huh? Nothing... You're hungry? Lets eat then" i changed the topic. Taemin must not know about this.

"Let's go"  Taemin grab my wrist and bring me outside. What is he doing?

"Ya where are we going.. we just got back home..plus it's really cold now" 

Taemin just smiled and took off his jacket. "Taemin-ah.. you don't have to do that.. I got my own jacket" my heart suddenly soften seeing him keep calm and smiling when i nag at him.

"Give me your jacket. Just wear mine. My jacket is thicker than yours. Okay?" Taemin wore my jacket and i wore his.

"So..." i began. "Lets take a walk on this cold night..Just you and me" Taemin hold my hand and we began walking.

"Do you know how happy i am right now?" Taemin broke the silence.

"Judging from your non-stop smiling face, yes i can see that. Wae? Did something big happened in your life?" i asked.

"Yes~" he said, smiling again. He's.... weird. "What is it? Mind telling me? Or you want to keep it as a secret again, then-"

"You" Taemin cuts off my words. "Me? What's wrong with me?" i asked blankly.

"You happened to me. You, Kim Seolhyun" Taemin looked at me with his smiling face.

"Lee Taemin, since when you are good at being cheesy?" i giggled.

"Ya i'm being so serious here" Taemin said. "So am i. Who says you are joking anyways?" i teased.

Taemin let go of my hand and move behind me. "What are you doing?" i asked.

Then i feel he's hugging my waist. "I'm backhugging you" he rested his chin on my shoulder.

He made me smile ear to ear. "Lets walk like this" he said.

"You mean.. in this position?" i asked. "Mhmm" that's all he said.

We continued to walk again.. Neither of us talking.. It feels so comfortable that i didn't want him to let go..

I hold his hands that are hugging my waist.. "Taemin-ah.. your hand is cold" i said.

"It's okay~" he said. "Aniya.. you'll catch a cold later on.. Lets go home now, okay?" 

"No... I don't want to let you go..Please lets stay for a bit longer.." Taemin tighten his hug.

"Taemin..."

"Stay.." he said. Finally i gave in. He melted my heart again by his sweetness.

 

 

Finally, we reached home. Onew and Hyejeong are  probably sleeping right now.

"Sleep well, okay?" Taemin smiled before he's heading to his room.

"Taemin-ah!" i said. "Mm?" he turned around

"When i wake up tomorrow... will i see you or you're just going to leave me a note again?" i asked.

Taemin walked towards me who is still standing infront of the staircase.

"Don't worry.. You'll see me first thing in the morning tomorrow then i'll leave with Jonghyun hyung after that. Is that okay with you?" he smiled. I can't get enough of him

"Much better" i hugged him. "Lets sleep now. You need your beauty sleep" Taemin send me till i reach my room.

"Goodnight" Taemin kissed my cheek then he went back to his room.

I feel relief knowing i'll still see him tomorrow.

 

 

I woke up the next morning when i felt like somebody is sitting on my bed and watching me sleeping.

I slowly opened my eyes.... "GOOD MORNING!"

LEE TAEMIN??

"What are you doing here?" suddenly i'm fully awake when i see him.

"Told you you're going to see me the first thing in the morning. So here i am.." he's smiling widely.

Aww.. he's such a sweetheart. "Ah.. I brought you breakfast too.. go eat it after you wash yourself"

"I should be the one preparing for breakfast.. Thank you~" i said rubbing my eyes.

"Aigoo~ your messy hair. Were you sleeping or fighting lastnight?" he fixed my hair.

"YA!" i touched my hair. "Go shower now.. I'll wait downstairs" he then left my room.

 

"Did i make you wait for so long?" i approached him who're sitting in the living room.

"No~ Seolhyun-ah.. i need to go now.. Can?" he asked. Eventho i don't want him to leave but i don't want to be selfish too.

"Yes.. Please do takecare" i send him off outside.

"TAEMIN OPPA!!!" both Taemin and i looked infront of us.

A girl running and waving towards us..

"Choaya..?" Taemin said in a low tone. What, i thought.

"Taemin oppa! I miss you~~" the girl hugged Taemin.

Infront of my eyes. Who is this girl? And...

Taemin oppa?!!