I Like You

Not her, not anyone else, but YOU!

*Your pov*

"NO! Ofcourse not.. What makes you think like that? It was Hyejeong ok, not me" i really denied it. I'm just not ready to tell him.

"Are you sure? I'm asking you once again, really it wasnt you?" Taemin asked again.

"No. thats it. No" i shakes my head. "Fine.. lets go back now"

I let out a relief sigh. Hyejeong keep looking at me. "We need to talk later" Hyejeong whispered. 

While in the car, Taemin remain silent. So do i. I'm afraid he will find out. As soon as we arrived at home, Hyejeong dragged me to my room.

"Ya what is it? Is it that important?" i asked her.

She looked outside my room then went back inside.

"Oh my god you need to know this!" she smiled. "What is it??" i asked.

"Taemin.. Taemin said he started to develop love feelings for you!!" Hyejeong smiled widely.

"Really? You're not kidding? How did you know?" i asked her. In my heart, i feel happy.

"He talked to me when we were at the beach.. He said he's been in love with the person that he chatted with and he thought it was me. That means he's been in love you pabo ya!" Hyejeong pushed me lightly.

I smiled, i cant hide my happiness. "You like him too, right? You're smiling!! You cant deny it!" Hyejeong play with my hair. 

"I guess its safe to say that i..like him?" i hesitated to say that. "You do like him ok? You cant lie at me, we've been together since we were kids" Hyejeong hugged me.

"I guess you have something with Onew too~" i lift my eyebrows. "Dont start it with me" Hyejeong laughed.

*Taemin pov*

I went to Onew hyung's room  because i just cant stop thinking about her. HER.

"Hyung.. i think i really like her.. or love. idk. She knows me well, im really comfortable with her. I swear my heart is gonna explode everytime she smiled or laughed" i said it smiling.

"Who are you talking about?" hyung asked.

"Kim Seolhyun" i said. "I thought you were talking about Shin Hyejeong" hyung smiled.

"Ya! I'm serious here!" i lay on his bed. "I'm serious too Taemin-ah" hyung then lie down next to me.

"So you're going to confess to her?" hyung asked. "No! i mean not yet. But i really-" "like her" hyung cuts off my words before i can finish it.

"I support you totally with Seolhyun and i hope things will worked out between you guys" hyung said.

"I talked to Hyejeong earlier.. She really didnt care about me and all those stuffs we shared everyday for almost 9 years. I feel like its not her. I guess she really like you hyung" i said.

"Dont you geddit yet?" hyung asked. "What? What is it?" "Nevermind" hyung ignored me pretending to sleep. Tsk meanie.

A week passes.. Now its time for us to go back to Korea. In the plane, Seolhyun is sitting with Hyejeong. Aishh i wanted to sit with her actually, not hyung.

"Take it easy young man.. You can have her when we get back to Korea" hyung just read my mind. I freaked out. How the hell did he know what im thinking. I doze off to sleep.

We're safely arrived back home. It feels good to be back home. Seolhyun and i havent talked today. Jetlag, i guess. I went to hyung's room, and he's currently sleeping?

"Hyung, im going out with the other 3 tomorrow. Wanna join?" i asked him. "Mhmm" he made a sound and i take that as a yes.

*You pov*

I woke up early today.. I went to Hyejeong's room and cuddle with her who is still sleeping.

"Go cuddle with Taemin" she teased.

"Ya wake up!!!" i yelled in her ears. "What time is it?" she asked.

"9AM" i told her. "Mwo??" she jumped out of the bed and grab her towel. 

"Ya where are you going?" i asked. "Onew asked me out today at 10AM! I need to get ready" she said and went to the bathroom.

Tsk its only 9am why do she has to rush, i thought to myself.

I showered then have my breakfast downstairs.

"Seolhyun~ we'll be going first" Hyejeong waved goodbye. Onew fixed her hair and open the door for her. Aw thats sweet! mm where is Taemin?

I searched everywhere in the house, nobody's here. Then my phone ringing A text message from Hyejeong

'Taemin is with us. We're going to meet Jonghyun, Key and Minho now. Why Taemin didnt bring you? :('

I didnt reply her text. Tsk how could he do that? Ah im going out too!

*Taemin pov*

"Hyung.. why didnt you tell me you bring Hyejeong? I could've bring Seolhyun too!" Seolhyun must feel lonely now.

"Must i tell you everything? Make your own move" hyung said. Hyejeong smiled shyly.

Regrets!

So we meet up with the other 3.

"Onew ya~ you got a girl now?" Jonghyun lifting his eyebrows. "I only can say.. she's the closest with me now" they laughed and keep teasing each other.

I sit silently feeling a bit annoyed cos i miss Seolhyun. wait, i miss her?

"Wae geurae? Why are you so silent Taeminnie?" Key realized.

"He must be..... missing Seolhyun! Right,Taemin?" Onew teased.

"You're with Seolhyun now?? You're leaving me for her?" Minho teased me again.

"Ya stop it! I'll tell you guys if we're officially together" i stuck out my  tongue to him. All of them make noises. 

Seolhyun.. what are you doing now?

*Your pov*

I didnt bring my car.. Appa send me to the shopping complex. I'm just lazy to drive today.

I went to the salon to get pedicure and manicure, and then spa. I'm giving myself a reward after tiring week in London and a long journey from London to back home.

Taemin didnt leave my mind even for a second. tsk. The sky has become darker. Oh its 8pm now? Time flies so fast.

I passed by at this coffeeshop and i think i saw Taemin or.. am i hallucinating? whatever.

*Taemin pov*

"Seolhyun!!" its her! I saw her but i dont think she saw me.

"Woah~ you're really crazy! There is no Seolhyun here" Hyejeong said.

"I saw her! Really!" i tried to convince them. "So if its true, are you gonna chase her or just sit here?" Jonghyun said. 

I didnt think twice. I ran looking for her. Negative. i went outside the shopping complex. I think thats her.. I ran ignoring all those people around me to catch her.

"Seolhyun-ah!" i stand infront of her.

"Where are you going?" i asked her, still catching up my breathe.

"Taemin? How did you..Uh im going home" she said.

"Lets go home together" i smiled happily.

She remain silent. "You're angry at me because i didnt take you out?" i asked her.

"No~ im fine with it" she smiled. Ok.. take her hand Taemin, just do it.

*Your pov*

While walking, Taemin hold my hand. I get surprised by his action.

"Taemin-ah.. ya" i tried to let go but he didnt let me. We take a taxi to get back home, and he still holding my hand in the car. I couldnt do anything because he wouldnt let go.

We arrived home, still holding my hand.

"Ya i need to go to my room. You can let go now" i said to him.

He pulled me closer and whisper, "I want you to remember what im going to say.. I like you, Kim Seolhyun" he then let go of my hand, smiling sweetly and went to his room. Leaving me speechless. 

'I like you, Kim Seolhyun' his voice keep repeating in my head. I sit on my bed and thinking, did he just confess? I smiled and hug my pillow. I wanna say i like him too.But there is still one thing that he didnt know.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Update for tonight! A boring chapter lol! But please keep reading it and enjoy! ^^

MUCH LOVE for the SUBSCRIBES & COMMENTS! Thank You! <3