Misunderstanding

Not her, not anyone else, but YOU!

"Taemin-ah!!" 

Jonghun stand up and punch Taemin back in the face. Taemin tried to fight back but i stand between them and looked at Taemin. 

"Step aside. I don't want to hurt you" Taemin's anger hasn't gone away.

"Just stop it. Do you guys want to kill each other??" Taemin looked away, he frowned.

"Go home now. Stop creating problems.." i said. Jonghun wiped the blood and pointed his finger at Taemin before he walked away. 

I looked back at Taemin, "Taemin, calm yourself down.." i tried to hold his arm but i hesitated to do that.

"It hurts to see the girl you love was enjoying the backhug from another guy! What is that all about? Trying to tell me that you guys are in love?" Taemin explode in anger as he walked inside the house.

"I swear i didn't know it was him! I thought it was you!" i catch up with him from behind.

"Really? Isn't it because you starting to like him? Admit it!!" Taemin shouted. I was so surprised

"What is happening here??" Taemin's voice woke Onew up. Onew walked downstairs approaching us.

"Nothing hyung. Just go back to sleep" Taemin said. I glanced at him. 

"How the hell am i supposed to sleep with all the noises. Tell me, what happened again between you two?" 

I remained silent, looking blankly at the floor. "What happened to your face? Seolhyun punched you in the face?" Onew put his hand at Taemin's chin and Taemin pushed his hand away.

"Sorry, it's my fault" i ran upstairs and i slammed the door.

~

"Seolhyun-ah...what happened lastnight? Looks like Taemin was really angry lastnight" Hyejeong came into my room while i was daydreaming.

"Too tired to tell you" i shortly replied. "You don't have to. I understand" Hyejeong pat on my shoulder.

I spaced out again. "Can i talk to Seolhyun? Privately" Taemin came and talk to Hyejeong.

Hyejeong glanced at me before she left. I fake a smile.

When she completely disappeared, Taemin sits next to me.

"If you're here for another fight, please leave me alone" i said without looking at him.

"What really happened lastnight? Tell me the truth" angry Taemin is still angry.

I let out a big fat sigh, "All i know i thought it was you who hugged me, then turned out to be it was Jonghun. I've already told you lastnight" i weakly said.

"Then why are you defending him when i was trying to hit him back? You care about him!" Taemin stands up, facing me.

"I DID NOT defend him. Do you think I was just going to see you guys fight, killing each other?? Really Taemin?" i looked up at him.

"You should just let me kill him! He-" Taemin stopped talking, he closed his eyes in pain holding at the side of his mouth. "Aishh" he said.

I see bruise next to his lips. "You shouldn't have to shout, now it's you who is hurting. Stupid" i said sarcastically.

"What did you call me just now?" Taemin said. "Stupid!! Gosh i know i shouldn't talk to you today, i know we're going to fight over this matter" i stomped out of my room.

 

 

"You two need to stop fighting, seriously.." Hyejeong said as she saw me frowning when i came to the living room.

"Taemin is really.... urghhhh!! I don't know anymore! Why do i love him?" i hugged the pillow.

"You guys gonna be okay soon..I know both of you so well" Hyejeong smiled.

"All i want is for us to be happy again. Why Jonghun has to come back now? Really a troublemaker" i sighed again.

"Uh-oh" Hyejeong said while looking at the window. "What? What is it?" i walked towards Hyejeong, she pointed outside.

 

Jonghun. He's here, standing outside his car. I'm so pissed just by looking at his face. I immediately went outside approaching him.

"What are you doing here?? After all the troubles you have caused, you still have the courage to come here?? What else do you want? You're really trying to ruin my relationship with Taemin?"

I shot him with questions, didn't give him the chance to talk first. I let it all out.

"My grandma just passed away, lastnight. She's in Japan. I didn't get the chance to meet her for the last time. I'm sorry, i just need someone to talk to." Jonghun looked down and started to cry.

I cannot believe Jonghun is crying infront of me. Suddenly i feel so guilty and now my heart is full with sympathy towards him. It must've been hard for him.

"I'm sorry Jonghun-ah... Condolences to you and your family in this sad and difficult time. Sorry for your loss" i said. Jonghun is still crying, i wish i know how to comfort him

"YA SEOLHYUN!" i hear a voice shouting. Ofcourse it's Taemin. "What is this? YA!" 

"Taemin stop being like this.. Atleast let me explain first. Stop shouting, i'm not deaf!" i said.

"Wow. So he's the good guy now and i'm the bad guy?? Why is he crying? To beg you to come back to him?" 

"Taemin it's not like that. His grandma just passed away, we were just talking, thats all" 

"Liar. Stop making excuses! You and Jonghun can win the best actor awards!" Taemin's words really hurt me.

"Stop talking nonsense you .. Seolhyun is innocent about this, my grandma just died. It's not a lie, i'm here because i need a friend to talk to, i realized i can't force her to love me like how she used to before, i'm here for another reason too, to say goodbye because i'm moving to Japan soon. Seolhyun really loves you, if you wanna blame someone, just blame it on me. It's really my fault. I'm so sorry" Jonghun said to Taemin. 

Jonghun left after that. Taemin looked at me, trying to say something. "It's best if we don't talk now. I need some time alone" i said before he say anything.

"Seol.." "No. Don't" i leave him alone and walked inside. I know he's going to apologize. 

 

 

 

Taemin sent me a lot of text messages and he even tried to call me so many times but i didn't bother to reply or answer his call. When i woke up the next morning, i found a bouquet of roses outside my room.

'Please talk to me. I'll be waiting. - Taemin' 

I didn't take the roses and his note. I left the roses outside my room, just like how Taemin put it there at the first place. I was..... playing hard to get?

I stayed in my room till afternoon. I decided to grab some food and bring it to my room.

The roses are still here. His door is wide open.. Feeling curious, i walked slowly to his room..

I was so surprised when i see blood on the floor , on his bed. It is almost everywhere in his room.

"Taemin!!! Where are you?" i shouted and started to feel worried.


 

I'm so sorry for not updating as i'm still on a vacation. So please do understand me. I'll update again soon, please wait patiently. :)

ANYWAY, HERE'S AN UPDATE!! What happened to Taemin??

Stay tuned. Till next time, annyeong!! ^^ <3