I've Reached My Limit

Not her, not anyone else, but YOU!

*Your pov*

"Hyejeong-ah!" i throw myself on her bed.

"Ya! Your acting is daebak! Taemin cant keep his eyes off you" Hyejeong said.

"But.. i feel bad actually.. Just now he wanted to say something but i ignored him. Dont you think what i did is cruel?"

"You should remember why you did this in the first place.. why? because he broke up with you, right?"

"Yea~ but everytime i see his face...he is my weakness.." i sighed.

"So you want to stop now? Its up to you, Seolhyun-ah.. I just want the best for both of you, i dont want to see you or him with anyone else.." Hyejeong pat my back. 

"Now.. go outside, breathe in fresh air, clear up your mind. Okay?" Hyejeong smiled. I nodded.

 

I followed Hyejeong's advice so i decided to go to the beach. Why beach? Simple. Taemin.

Memories with him at the beach. I dip my toes in the water and just enjoy the beautiful scene and calming atmosphere.

I continue to walk at the beach.. thats when i saw Taemin. I walked faster to him to make sure its really him.

"Taemin?" i said.

"Seolhyun..." its really him. I didnt expect to meet him here.

"What.. are you doing here?" i asked. 

"I feel like coming here so here i am.. i.. i have a flashback about beach but its blurry.." he said.

He remember? 

"Oh wheres your boyfriend? I mean Seunghyun. You came here alone?" Taemin asked.

I looked away, "Dae~ im alone" i said.

We sit at the beach, neither of us talked. I dont care, as long as Taemin is by my side. I smiled to myself remembering our memories at the beach.

"Why are you smiling?" Taemin asked.

"Its nothing" i smiled.

"Seunghyun knows how to make you happy huh? I know you're smiling because of him" Taemin  smiled too.

Not because of him, but you stupid.

"Taemin.. i still like you" i cant hold it in, i feel like i need to say it.

The cool breeze splashed into my face causing my hair to sway with the wind. Taemin brushed my hair off my face, he holds my face with both hands, i know he's going to kiss me..i closed my eyes

Then his phone rings. I looked away immediately and cleared my throat. Thats awkward! 

"Sorry Jonghyun hyung called earlier" Taemin said. "Oh" i nodded. We almost kissed, now we're talking like nothing happened.

"I have to go now. Bye" Taemin left in a rush. I confessed to him earlier, tsk embarrassing.

 

When i get home, i dragged Hyejeong who was enjoying her dinner to my room.

"Yaa! Why? Aishh atleast let me finish my food first" Hyejeong pouted.

"We almost kissed!" i said

"Omo! You with Seunghyun??"  pabo.

"NO! With Taemin. Why Seunghyun. pft" i rolled my eyes at her

"Really? Kyaa~ good progress. but why almost?" 

"Because he needs to answer the call" i sighed. Hyejeong laughed, "It's okay~ theres a lot of time to do that"

I smiled. I think im going to have a good sleep tonight.

 

Next day, Hyejeong and i bake cupcakes together. I feel so much better today.

"We're home!!" i recognized that voice, yeap its Jonghyun. 

I rushed to the living room and Taemin is with a girl. She hugged his arm and Taemin is smiling.

I need to act cool, dont show any signs of jealousy.

"Oh you're here.. We made cupcakes. Do you guys want to taste it?" i forced a smile.

"That'll be nice" Jonghyun's girl said.

I went back to the kitchen, Hyejeong stared at me. "What?" i said.

"Dont lie. I know, i understand" Hyejeong said.

I gave them the cookies, that girl still hugging Taemin's arm. What is this? Its my turn to feel jealous?

I stayed in the kitchen for so long because i just dont wanna see him.

"Seolhyun-ah..Seunghyun is here" Taemin said.

Seunghyun? 

"What are you doing here?" i asked when Seunghyun came to the kitchen.

"Hyejeong called, she said you need my help. I see Taemin got himself a new girl" 

"Yeah" i said. "Then what are you doing here? Lets go face them!" Seunghyun grabbed my wrist.

Seunghyun feed me the cupcakes, Taemin and i keep glancing at each other. That girl irritates me so much.

"Taemin oppa, i feel tired. Where is your room? Lets sleep together" she said with so much aegyo. tsk disgusting.

Hearing that, my anger rises. I squeezed Seunghyun's hand 

"Ya! What kind of girl are you? Sleeping with a guy like its nothing. pft" Seunghyun blurted out.

"Ya" i slapped his arm.

That girl ran outside, Jonghyun muttered some excuses to leave. Now left with Taemin, Seunghyun and me.

Taemin is staring at us. "You go home now. I can handle this" i said. He nodded and left.

I looked at Taemin, "Sorry.. He didnt mean to insult your girl like that" i said.

"Are you sure its not you who told him to say like that?" he smirked.

"What? Are you accusing me?" i frowned.

"Yes. Just admit that you're jealous, simple right? You can date with him, i cant date other girl?"

"Are you out of your mind? I swear i didnt tell him to talk like that. Okay go ahead, you can date that girl" he's starting to get on my nerves.

"Pft. And so what if she wanna sleep with me. She's my girl, not you. Oh well, nevermind i can find another girl and you can tell your boyfriend to stay out of it!" Taemin said loudly.

I slapped him hard in the face. My patience has reached its limit. 

"Eversince you lost your memory, i dont even know who you are anymore. I tried to be patient, i accept all of this but you're pushing it too far this time. Starting today onwards, i dont want to have any kind of relationship with you, we're so done Taemin. After all i've done for you, this is what i get? I even confessed to you, but seems like you take it as a joke. I need you to stay away from me, i mean it this time. And i'll pray that you will remember back someday"

I went to my room and cried. I cant take it no more, i will stop caring about him. Maybe its better if we stay away from each other.

I called my mom. "Mom.." im still crying. "What's wrong? Seolhyun?" 

"Lets go on a vacation. Anywhere. Please" i tried to calm down. 

"Okay fine.. I'll ask  your dad. You're okay?" mom asked. "Yes.. I'll see you soon" then i hung up. 

A vacation, thats all i need now. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

THANK YOU for the subscribes and comments! ^^