Not A Dream

Not her, not anyone else, but YOU!

*Your pov*

Today is exactly one month after Taemin died. Everything has changed since then. The house became a bit more quiet. Taemin's parents are out of the country, im not sure yet when they will be back. 

And I still haven't moved on. I miss him so much it hurts. 

Key? He's the closest guy friend i have right now. I don't feel excited but its comfortable to be with him, he's always there for me. I don't know if he still have feelings for me but for sure i only look at him as a friend. 

"Umma..why are you cooking so many foods?" she came to our house.

"For you. For Hyejeong and Onew too" she smiled.

"Hyejeong and Onew are out..Where is dad? He's not coming?" i sit on the chair.

"Dad is busy again.. You have to eat all of these! I want my daughter to be healthy, you rarely eat after..." mom didnt finish her sentence. I understand.

While i was eating, mom keep looking at me. "What? What do you want to say?" i asked her.

"Everytime Hyejeong asked you out, you refused to go. Key also, he had to come here to visit you every single day. Dont you feel boring? You cant keep on being like this. Appa and i are so worried about you" mom holds my hand.

I sighed. "I know its so hard to lose someone special. But you have to move on with your life. You're a beautiful young lady, you deserve happiness in your life" i know mom knows best. but i cant let go of this feelings.

"I've tried really hard not to think of him but i cant. I just cant.." i burst into tears.

"It's okay~ let it out dear" mom hugged me.I calm down, i guess im tired of crying.  

"But listen to me dear.. you need to give Key a chance"   did mom just say that? Key?

"I was a teenager once, comeon! I know he secretly likes you..The way he cares about you and all the little things he do for you. I know you're not ready for another relationship, but who knows someday you'll open your heart for him.." mom smiled.

No, mom. Its going to take a long period of time for me to get over Taemin. But i dont want to tell her that. I continue eating, ignoring all her words.

"OH Key! Come here, lets eat together!" mom suddenly become excited.

"Sorry i come in without knocking, the door is not locked" he take the seat next to me. 

I glanced at mom, she surely happy right now. "Omo! I need to go grocery shopping! I almost forgot. I'll leave first arasso" mom left in a hurry. I know she did this on purpose.

There was an awkward silence after that, i didnt bother to look or talk to Key. I finished eating and take my plate to the sink.

"I will wash the dishes" he suddenly appeared next to me, he took the plate in my hand and start washing. I looked at him, he just smiled.

I went to the living room, im not really interested to watch the shows but i got nothing to do anymore.

"I didnt know you watch tv" Key came. Again, i ignored him. Why am i like this?

He sits next to me again, "Life is short. Dont waste it being sad" he said.

"What?" i looked at him. "Finally! you talked!" he smiled. "Whatever" i rolled my eyes.

"Do you know how you look like right now? I guess you dont. Let me tell you, you look like a dead person. So messy, i even can count with my fingers on how many times have you smiled or laughed" 

Here we go again. First, mom. Now, him. "I just..dont know how to feel happy again. Maybe i dont want to be happy" i said.

"Happiness is always knocking on your door, you just gotta let it in" he said. I dont have the right words to say at him, he won. 

"If something ever happened to me, promise me you'll live a happy life" 

That sentence Taemin said is constantly repeating in my head.

"Since you dont have anything to say.. Lets..go out. Please?" he asked.

I looked down, he might be thinking im ignoring him again but actually im considering his offer.

Give it a try, Seolhyun. "Okay" i said. "What? Did you say ok? Really? This is not a dream,right? Thank you~" he jumped happily.

We went karaokeing, Key sings his lungs out, he danced to any girlgroup songs. He succeed at making me laugh.

"Ya stop it! I feel like i have an abs right now. You're so funny, Key" i touched my cheeks, it hurts from laughing too much.

"I would do anything to make you laugh and feel happy again, like this." he looked straight at my eyes.

"Lets eat. I'm hungry" i changed the topic.

We eat at the noodles restaurant. Key looks happier than the usual.

"Omo! Its raining!  The umbrella is in my car. I'll go get it ok?" he said.

"NO! Dont. Just stay" i raise my voice a bit. He looked surprised at my action.

I remember when Taemin left me to buy an icecream in the rain but he came back after that. I'm afraid if Key left me, he wont come back. Yes, paranoid.

"Lets go home now. Its getting late" i said. "But you'll get wet" he said. "It's okay~" i tried to smile.

When we get in the car, Key gives me a small towel. Now im starting to think that my mom is right, he might still like me.

"Hyejeong and Onew are not home yet?" he asked as he saw the house is dark.

"I guess so.. You want to come inside first? I'll make you a hot tea on this rainy night" i smiled.

"That sounds nice" he smiled back.

The ran is pouring heavily, the thunder is deafening, i can even see the lightning flashing from the living room. This is what i hate the most.

Key finished drinking his tea, "Seolhyun-ah..i will go home now. Take care ok since you're alone" he said.

I swallow my saliva. Should i tell him to stay? I'm freaking afraid.

"Key!" i finally said. "Yes?" he turned around before he go outside.

"Can you..stay? I'm scared, definitely not a fan of the current weather" i said.

"Yeah why not" he smiled. "Thanks Key~" i let out a relief sigh.

*Taemin pov*

"Honey..what are you doing outside? Its raining. Faster get in" Yuna dragged me inside.

Honestly, im so sick of being control by my wife. Everytime im going somewhere, she is coming along. She just wont let me go anywhere by myself, she said im still sick. That excuse is getting old. She's being so clingy.

I'm not sick, im just someone who lost his memory. I want to feel the freedom too. I think im sick of her, im sick of my own wife. She didnt even let me to go to work or find a new job. I feel like im in a prison.

Oh, i keep dreaming about a girl. Her face is blurry but i can see her dimples clearly. In my dream, she wanted to tell me something but i couldnt understand. That makes me feel so curious.

"Yuna.. are you hiding something from me?" i dont know why i asked that. "No" she replied coldly.

"I still couldnt remember any of our dates, our marriage, even our son. I'm confused" i said.

"It takes time" she said. 

Truth is, i dont love Yuna. No matter how hard i try to accept her or force myself to love her, i just cant. It feels like there are barriers between us. 

"Taemin why dont you think of your wife,here right next to you, is suffering because you dont even touched me for the whole month!" opps Yuna is angry.

"I've told you so many times, im not ready yet" i said.

"Seriously Taemin? I've done everything to seek for your attention and you cant even do one thing to make your wife feels happy!"

"Look. You cant just force me to do something that i really dont want. You controlled my life is just enough. Screw this! I'm going to sleep at the couch" she's really getting on my nerves.

I forgot one thing to tell, we fight with each other almost everyday. This is not a happy marriage. At first, she was being so sweet to me but day by day i kept ignoring her,she became fierce,always complaining,get mad at me. I can see her real side. 

*Your pov*

Key stayed overnight at my house. "Sorry im such a burden to you" i said.

"It's okay~ ya want to go out today?" he asked. "Okay. but you need to go home first and take a shower" i laughed.

"Okay~ meet me at the usual place yea?" he smiled. I nodded my head.

~~~~~

I walked around at the shopping complex waiting for Key to come.

"Noona.. noona.." a kid hold my hand.

"Whats wrong? Whats your name?" i asked. Aishh where is his parents, leaving their kid alone

"Can you help me to find my dad? I cant find him" the kid said. "Ofcourse. Tell me your name" i smiled.

"Yonghee!! There you are!" 

THAT voice. It sounds familiar. I looked up..

"Thank you~ i thought i lost my son" he smiled.

I couldnt believe my eyes. My heart skipped a beat when i saw his face. I stared at him like i've never seen a person before. TAEMIN????? Is this really him? Or his look-alike? No words come out from my mouth. I must be dreaming.

"Ya! What are you guys doing here?" a girl suddenly came and dragged them away. 

I'm still standing at where he left me. This is not a dream, this is real. That was really Taemin. He's still alive?!

"Earth to Seolhyun" Key finally came and saw me spaced out. "Ya whats wrong? Ya talk to me" Key hold both my shoulders.

"Taemin. I saw Taemin. He talked to me" i said. "What? Taemin?? Ya thats not a funny joke!" Key let out a tiny laugh.

I know he's not gonna believe me. No one is going to believe me.


Here is a video: Seolhyun cam + a bit of Hyejeong ^^ haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mh18N1DVOtE

So Cute! 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

UPDATED! Enjoy! ^^