Avoiding You

Not her, not anyone else, but YOU!

*Your pov*

I sneak into Hyejeong's room and i cried myself to sleep. Its just so painful. 

"Omo! Ya Seolhyun! Wake up" Hyejeong shakes my body.

"What? Let me sleep more" i said.

"Good morning Kim Seolhyun! Now get up" she pulled the blanket away from me

"Can i sleep peacefully?" i rubbed my eyes while yawning.

"Omo! Whats wrong with your eyes? Did you cry lastnight?" Hyejeong asked.

I almost forgot i broke up with Taemin already..

"Taemin.. Taemin and i..." i cant afford to say the words broke up.

"Omo!! You guys are getting engaged too??" Hyejeong jumped happily on the bed.

"NO!" i said loudly.

"What? Then what is it?" 

"We..uh..we broke up" i weakly said.

"What did you say?? Kim Seolhyun, stop talking nonsense!" 

"Its true.. we broke up lastnight.. Taemin wanted to break up. What can i do?" i hold back my tears. I've wasted so much tears for him.

"You guys broke up on my engagement day?? Aish why is he like that? I mean i know he lost his memory..but he cant do that!" 

"Too late. He already did" 

"Seolhyun-ah.." Hyejeong hugged me. "I'm fine.. Dont worry. I wanna go shower now, ok? You should too" i fake my smile.

"Dont smile at me.. I know you're heartbroken now. And i know you're not fine" Hyejeong know me so well.

~

I wanted to go to the kitchen but i can hear Taemin's voice, he's talking to Onew. Aish i just dont want to see him today!

"Ya are you a spy? What are you doing?" Hyejeong said.

I pushed her to my room. "I'm hungry but i dont want to see his face!" i said.

"You're being a coward, Seolhyun-ah. Show him that you're perfectly fine after the broke up" Hyejeong crossed her arms over her chest.

"NO! I'm saving my heart from another heartbreak. Seeing his face is enough to make my heart beaks!"

"Well its your choice, i cant force you. I'm going down, i need to see my fiance" she smiled. I rolled my eyes at her.

I stayed in my room for hours. Its already pass lunchtime, im officially starving! I went outside and it is quiet downstairs, this means no one is home, i guess. I went to the kitchen, first thing i do in the kitchen is to drink mineral water, im so thirsty.

I poured more water into my cup.. 

"I thought you're just going to lock yourself in your room"

Surprised, i spilled the water on the table. "T-Taemin?" the person i avoided since this morning appeared infront of me.

"Hungry? I can cook for you" he said.

"Theres no need to do that" i replied coldly. I walked pass him but he grabbed my arm, "Wait" he said.

"Let go of me" i pushed his hand away.

"What happened between you two?" Onew saw us.

I didnt answer him. "We broke up. Its my decision" Taemin speak up.

"What? Why did you do that?" 

"Hyung.. i dont need another person to be mad at me" Taemin walked away.

Onew now looking at me. "Seolhyun.. dont think too much about him. I will talk to him again later"

"It's okay~ you cant force him to get back together with me. Just let it be" 

I stayed in my room again, just doing nothing. I wonder maybe we're really not meant to be but i already love him too much to forget him just like that.

"Seolhyun.." Taemin come inside

"You dont know how to knock the door first?" i said.

"Look..we need to talk" he said.

"Talk about what? Its over, we're over. Go enjoy your single life"

"I know you're angry at me. Its my fault anyway. But we can be friends" he said.

I feel like slapping his face, hard so he can remember everything. "Friends?" i said.

"Yeah. So.. friends?" he offered for a handshake.

"Get out. now" i didnt look at his face, i might cry. He left my room immediately after i said that. I hate the fact that because he lost his memory, he broke up with me.

 

"Seolhyun-ah.. your mom is here" Hyejeong told me.

Wrong timing mom~~

"Seolhyun dear! I bought a matching tshirt for you and Taemin! Accept it as a gift. Where is Taemin? TAEMINNNN~" umma yelled at his name.

I hate this, im going to see his face again! Why today umma WHYYY?

Taemin came and i avoid to look at him. "Yes?" he said.

"I bought this for you and Seolhyun! Pretty, right?" 

Taemin looked at me, i nodded my head hoping he would understand to just say yes.

"Yeah.. thank you" Taemin smiled.

"Aigoo.. you're getting handsome, umma is lucky to have you as my son-in-law soon" umma ruffled his hair.

"Mom.." i said.

"Fine..i know you're shy. I'll go home now. Take care" umma hugged me before she left.

I looked at Taemin, "Keep it as a secret about our break up from my family. And you dont have to wear the tshirt, i'll keep it" i said.

"Sorry.. its my fault" he looked down.

"No. Its my fault for believing that you will fight for us, but it seems like im the only one fighting for it. I'm done here"

I took my car keys and drove off to somewhere to calm myself. I tried so hard to hate him, thats the only way i can erase him from my mind and my heart.

No, i failed, i can never hate him. I stopped at the roadside, a phone call from Key.

"Hello?" i said. "Seolhyun-ah! Can you meet me now? I'm with Mina btw. Just meet me at Starbucks" Key said.

"Sorry.. i cant" i replied. 

"No! You have to come here. I dont want to hear any excuses, understand?" "Arasso" i give in.

Today is officially a crazy day! So many things happened in 1 day.

I arrived at Starbucks. Mina waved her hand to me.

"I thought you came with Taemin" Mina said. I just smiled.

"So whats up?" i pretend to be happy.

"Nothing actually, Mina suddenly wanted to meet you" Key laughed. "Oh~" i said.

"I miss Taemin too.. Hows you with him?" Key asked.

A question that i hate the most. "We broke up. Ok?" im so tired of people keep asking me that question. Its starting to annoy me.

"What??? Why??" Key almost screamed. "He wanted to break up. Now stop talking about him, ok?" i said.

"I invited Taemin to come here too... He didnt know you're here tho" Key said.

"What? Aish! What should i do? I dont want to see his face! I'll leave now. Sorry" i rushed outside. Key keep calling my name but i ignored him.

I get into my car, i let out a relief sigh. I'm glad i didnt bump into Taemin. The more i wanted to avoid him, the more i keep seeing him. Whats this.

Suddenly someone knocked at the window. TAEMIN?

I mentally facepalming myself. He opened the car's door, "What are you doing here? to meet Key?" he asked.

"None of your business" i replied. He closed back the door. And i watched him walked then he get into my car.

"What are you doing? Get out" i said. "Just drive" he said.

I hate you Lee Taemin. You pabo.

"Why did you do this to me? Do you know how hard i try to avoid you?" i explode in anger while driving.

"Then stop avoiding me. Dont hate me" he said.

"I really really hate you now, Taemin. Dont appear infront of me anymore!"

"Can we stop arguing? For now?" he said.

When we finally reached home, i walked faster to avoid any conversation with him.

"Seolhyun.. stop treating me like this" he grabbed my wrist.

"Just dont bother me anymore. I had enough, Taemin" i said.

I was surprised to see my parents and Taemin's parents are in the house. I looked at Hyejeong and Onew.

"What is this? A family dinner?" i said.

"Listen.. we already discussed and we agreed to.." Taemin's mom paused and smiled.

Please dont say it.. Please dont..

"You guys are going to get engaged!! We know Taemin cant remember anything but Seolhyun can help him. Yes?" 

My mood is already ruined and this made everything even worse. I had a crappy day and this news isnt going to change anything not even my mood. I dont feel happy at all.

"But mom.. Seolhyun and i are no longer together" Taemin said. A part of me secretly wishing he'd agree to the engagement. But im wrong. 

"I dont want to get engaged to Taemin! Just cancel everything!" i ran upstairs to my room. My heart aches so much. It seems like Taemin really dont want to be with me. I need to go away from here, from everything.