Coming Back!

Not her, not anyone else, but YOU!

===FLASHBACK===

"Ohgod! Taemin just sent me an email! Pft this is so boring!" Hyejeong said

"Ya reply him! Even his letters you didnt even bother to open it. Dont you feel sorry for him? He sent it all the way from London!" i throw her a teddybear.

"NO! If you want, you can reply him! I have a lot more interesting things to do! Bye~" Hyejeong left the house. We were only 11 at that time.

===End Of Flashback===

*your pov*

Here i am infront of my laptop, currently chatting with Taemin, and i'm currently being "Hyejeong". Back then, i used computer to reply him, and only through email but now thru chatting. Only few letters were sent back.

Why i did this? i really don't know. I tried to stop once, not chatting with him but if i didn't reply he is going to flood the emails and keep sending it till Hyejeong reply, i mean me. 

I still remember when we were still kids, Taemin never did treated me kindly like he treated Hyejeong full of love. Only his brother, Onew treated me kindly and cares about me, eversince that i liked him.

Taemin and I didn't send each other pictures of us now because he wanted it to be surprise when he came back. Pftt what Taemin. But he did send Onew's picture, he's so cute now. Weird that i've never developed any love feelings for him eventho we chatted almost everyday. 

"Hey.. guess what?" Taemin said

"What?" i replied back.

"I'm coming back home!" my eyes widened. Wth? for real now?

"When?" i replied back immediately.

"Tomorrow! I will recognize you Hyejeong. My beautiful Hyejeong" he replied.

I'm officially dead now! I stop replying him. What should i do?? Hyejeong didn't know i replied his emails back then until now!!

"HYEJEONG!!!" i screamed at my room then ran downstairs and find her at the living room.

"Ya why? crazy?" she said while munching the popcorns.

"You have to help me!  Please please!" i dragged her outside the house. We lived  together eversince we were child.

"What? faster tell me!" she said. 

"Do you remember Taemin?" i asked.

"Taemin? Who is that?" she said. I feel like hitting my head at the trees now.

"Really Hyejeong Really???? He's our childhood friend who sent you all those emails, letters" i looked at her intensely hoping she would remember.

"Oh yeah! Him!! Why?" she asked.

I told her everything from A to Z! I even told her to pretend that she's the one who replied it all and the one who chatted with Taemin all this while.

"WHAT? Are you crazy?I didn't even know anything about him! Who told you to reply him anyway??" Hyejeong crossed her arm over her chest.

"Please!! I always helped you doing your homeworks and all! Please do it for me!" i really begged her. ugh troubles

"Fine! Fine! I'll do it!" Hyejeong said unsincerely. "Thank you!!" i hugged her happily.

*Taemin pov*

I cannot wait to go home tomorrow! I can't wait to meet Hyejeong! I bet she's really beautiful now.

"Ya why are you smiling? Have you packed everything?" Onew hyung asked.

"Ofcourse! I just can't wait for tomorrow!" i grinned at him.

"Jonghyun, Key and Minho are on skype here! Cmon get here!" i looked at hyung' s laptop

"Ya! We will meet you guys tomorrow! Don't pretend to not know us! You'll die!" Key warned us. Hyung and i laughed.

"I can't wait to hug you both! I miss you two~" Jonghyun acting aegyo. "Aigoo stop that! It doesn't suits you!" Onew told him. 

"Minho hyung, stop playing the games! Look at us!" i said to Minho hyung who is so busy with his xbox.

"Go to sleep now. You guys need to rest. I don't wanna see your eyebags tomorrow, understand?" Key hyung reminds us.

*Your pov*

Its today. Why today comes so fast? We're going to the airport to fetch them together with our parents.

I constantly remind Hyejeong to not forget what i've told her. I'm so nervous, Hyejeong is so relax playing with her phone.

"Oh! There they are!!" mom and dad pointed their fingers to the right side.

I turned to my right direction, Hyejeong too. Oh My God, SERIOUSLY??

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Here is the first chapter! Sorry its short keke! Hope you guys liked it. Comments are welcomed! Subscribes too! ^___^