issues..

BY FATE

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdw7cKiYQ8M&feature=player_embedded

 

haha…my unnie made a trailer for me… and I felt so special…. Hope you guys enjoy it…

********************************************************************************************************

 

“This is stupid!” Yoochun slammed the newspaper on the floor making some pages fly in the mid air. “The issue about us is not yet over!” he whined. He was talking about the news when the whole constellation of Cassiopeia found out about their secrets. It was a relief for them at first but when some fans went antis and almost killed the two ladies and kidnapped YooMi, none of them remained calm.

The issue was still alive and after three months of opening out in the public, other shocking rumors were released and that time, three of the DBSK were in it.

‘YOOCHUN, A BAD HUSBAND. LEFT HIS WIFE TWO TIMES’

‘JUNSU SLEPT WITH A GIRL THAT’S NOT HIS GIRLFRIEND’

‘JAEJOONG, A CRUEL BROTHER’

“I saw that in the newspaper this morning so I came here immediately.” Changmin said worriedly.

“We still haven’t redeemed ourselves from what happened and there’s another bomb.” It was Yunho whose eyes were already swollen because of what was happening around him. “Jaemi and I are not even okay.” He choked.

“It’s the truth.” Yoochun looked down. “I left my wife and I already asked for her forgiveness. Why would it have to be this way?” his voice was almost broke. Another painful wound was opened.

“I didn’t sleep with a girl! She slept with me!” Junsu snapped and everyone looked at him with unbelieving eyes. Jaejoong wanted to throw the lamp to his face to make the dolphin shut up.

“Yah!” Jae hissed. “Can’t you be serious? Any moment now, manager hyung will call us and force us to answer everything.

But Changmin was thinking differently.

“Hyung, Zhang will not tell the media anything and besides, she’s in China now.”

“I know.” Yunho nodded.

“But she’s capable of doing it.” Junsu reacted with a frown.

“She could’ve done it long time ago.” The maknae said.

“Maybe she still hold some grudges.”

“And you are so sure about yourself. She wouldn’t back out at your suppose-to be-wedding in the first place.”

“You’re right.” Yoochun batted in. “But who did this? Yoona is in the mental asylum now and Gahi is in jail.”

“Maybe the one who did this is the one who broke the news about your status in the media.” Yunho balled his fist.

“You are not talking about Jaemi.” Jaejoong’s eyes widened.

“Of course not.” He looked at Jae. “My Jaemi is innocent.”

Everyone looked at their leader, shocked. He had become so possessive of the girl ever since he did something stupid that broke her heart.

“Then you are talking about ….” Jae fought with his stares.

Yunho just smirked.

 

DBSK was temporarily in hiatus since the world found out that Yoochun was already married and Junsu was engage. Cassies all over the world were at rage and the situation was still at its peak. SM Ent. decided that they should hide the boys away from the public eye for a while. But even before they could think of a solution, another problem bombarded them and it was more serious than the first one. Now that Jaejoong was included, the boys can’t help but sigh and frighten about their future as singers.

 

“They want us to leave the country?!” Yoochun was at rage when their manager arrived at Jaejoong’s home. “Are they telling us to leave our family?”

“Yoochun calm down.” Manager took a sip from his coffee. “They just want the news to die out.”

“And then what? I won’t leave my family, never again! The news is true that I left and I’m not afraid to admit it to everyone but to tell me to leave my family, I just can’t. I don't see its relevance.”

The media was raging and fans were at their battle mode. The company president wants the boys to be out of the country for a while and use that opportunity to prepare for their comeback but of course, Rei and YooMi was not included in the package as well as Saki.

“Hyung.” Jae gave their manager a fierce shot of his stare. “No one is leaving this country. We will explain our selves to everyone.”

“You know the consequence Jae.” The manager warned.

“Cassies will support us no matter what and if they choose to leave us, we will be more than happy to grant their wish.” Yunho finally spoke after a long period of drowning in his own deep thoughts. Jaemi was still not talking to him and the issues were driving him nuts.

Their manager’s eyes widened. He couldn’t believe that his boys were saying such things.

“It’s about time to clear things up hyung.” Junsu smiled bitterly. “We have to clear our name but leaving our love ones is not even an option.”

“You may lose everything.” The manager suddenly turned serious. His job was also on the line that time.

“We’re ready.” Yunho stood and everyone nodded in agreement.

 

 

But even before they could breathe, another issue came out. Two days after the shocking news….

 

IM YOONA, a former member of the idol group SNSD was sent into a mental asylum because of DBSK.

 

 

“I need water.” Yunho tapped his forehead and went  to Jae’s kitchen.

“This is way over.” Jae shook his head. He was suffering a headache because of what they just read from a newspaper. “How can we handle these problems?”

“DBSK is going down hyung.” Changmin whispered. “Everyone thinks that we’re bad guys.”

And silence ruled the air, nobody wanted to talk. Nobody dared to talk. Each and every one of them was thinking of possible solutions to end all their problems. It was like a nuclear bomb that swept them all away and left wounded. The name that they put up for years was on the verge of breaking and it was so hard for them to accept their fate.

The silence was only broken when Rei Mi suddenly entered the house with YooMi on her arms and tears in her eyes.

“Princess?” Yoochun stood anxiously. Rei was crying once again and he hated it. “What’s wrong?”

She didn’t respond, instead she hugged her husband so tight that YooMi was sandwich between her parents.

“Tell me what’s wrong?” He cupped her wet face and tried to smile.

“I…” she sobbed.  “I read the… the articles… I’m sorry.”

“What?” he frowned. “Why are you sorry? You have nothing to do with this.”

“All of you are in this situation because of me.” She looked at everyone’s problematic face. None of them had a trace of happiness or hope.

“We should’ve told every one about this but we didn’t so… it’s actually what we deserve.” Jae stood and patted her back. Junsu on the other hand got YooMi from them and started playing, trying to forget the problem even for a while.

“But…” she tried to say something but the door suddenly burst open and another anxious lady entered.

“Dolphin!” she yelled, taking the guy by surprise.

“Mermaid?” he said, puzzled.

Saki went to Junsu’s side and rested her head on his chest.

“Now what’s wrong with you?”

“I read the news paper you pabo!” she smacked his shoulder and hugged him tight. “What are we going to do now? Are you leaving me?”

“Heck no!” he blurted. “Don't even think about that stupidity. I went through a lot of struggles to have you. I won’t let you go with just one lie.” He was trying to be funny but that actually gave the others the determination to face the wall in front of them.

“Leaving?” Rei looked at Saki questioningly. “Why would they leave us?”

 She suddenly felt a big lump on .

“I’ve read an article, some Cassies want them to leave us and continue performing as if they never met us. That is so absurd!”

Rei looked at her husband with lots of question on her eyes but Yoochun chose to look away.

“And someone told me that the SM president wants them to leave the country and of course…” Saki sighed and smiled bitterly. “Without us.”

Junsu was surprised with her remarks.

Rei looked at everyone whose heads almost touched the carpeted floor.

“C-can somebody explain this to us?” her voice trembled. “You are not leaving me again right?” She looked at her husband pleadingly with her chest begun to beat a thousand times per minute. “Why would you have to leave?  Is there any other way? When are you planning to tell us about it? Are you planning to break it to me gently once again?” she faced Yoochun with rage. “Just like what you did the first time?”

Yoochun looked at her sadly. The sin he made in the past still hunts him like a nightmare. He looked at Yunho and Jae for support because he ran out of words to explain to his wife.

“Mimi, no one is leaving not now not ever okay so please calm down.” They all knew that being left alone is Rei’s biggest fear and none of them would allow that to happen again. “We are planning to tell you about it but we’re still thinking about the right time.” Jae was now talking to both of his sisters.

“What are you plans now Oppa?” Saki asked.

“We will wait for the company for the go signal then we will face the public and explain. Hopefully they’ll believe us.”

“Then what if…?” Rei whispered.

Yunho understood what Rei was trying to say.

“Then… we will be back from being a regular person once again.” he said bitterly.

That made everyone sad especially the ladies. They knew that singing and performing was their life even before they entered the scene and seeing them suffer because they wanted to protect them send some weird feeling towards the two girls, a feeling that was indescribable. They suddenly felt scared, not what the fans might think but what the fans might do.

 

 

 

 

 

“Jaejoongie…” Kiyomi hugged her guy from behind which made him squirmed out of surprise.

“Kiyomi.” He smiled. He was currently cooking something for breakfast from his kitchen when she arrived and it surely made him happy.

“What’s that?” she peeped, without letting him go.

“Nothing special, Kimchi stew for my breakfast.” He smiled and kissed her cheeks. “Saki already left for school.”

“Nice.” She said and smelled the stew bubbling in the pot.. “Can I eat with you?”

“Sure. Want to help me cook?”

“No.” she pouted as he let him go. “I’ll just get the plates.”

“Okay.” There was a little disappointed in his voice but he immediately erased it and tried to sound happy.

“You know cooking is not my thing.” She explained while putting two plates on the counter at the middle of the kitchen.

“I know.” He rolled his eyes and pinched her cheeks.

“And I don't like when you do that.”

“I know but I can’t help it. You are too c- pretty.” He immediately corrected himself. Kiyomi doesn’t want to be called cute and she always reminded him about that.

“Thanks.” She laughed.

“And you are more comfortable in front of the camera than in front of the stove.”

“Right!”

“Not so wifey material. “ He joked but she didn’t laugh.

“I made it clear that I’m not the marrying type right Jae?” she said seriously. “We talked about it from the start. Wedding is not yet on my mind. Let’s just enjoy what we have now.” She said casually like it didn’t affect her at all.

“Yes.” He smiled bitterly. Another fact that he had to remember. “I’m just hoping that you’ll give this poor boy a chance to prove his self worthy of your precious love.”

She laughed at him. “Oh Jae, enough with the drama. I’m hungry.” She pouted afterwards.

“It’s ready.”

 

 

 

“I have two projects coming.” She informed his guy while eating.

“Wow. You ‘re in demand.”

“Thanks. But I had to choose between Daniel Henney and Won Bin. It’s an international advertisement for a brand of perfume. Sounds great right?”

“Yah…” he nodded. “It did sound great without the guys’ name.”

She rolled her eyes and laughed so hard with what she said.

“Someone is jealous!” she said.

“Who?” Jae looked around and tried to sound innocent.

“Come on Jaejoongie… you know it’s just work and work is my life.”

“Yah…” he played on his food and looked at her like he understood everything.

“But I won’t do it if you’re against it.”

That gave the man some hope. He smiled and looked at her.

“Really? You will turn the project down if I say so?” he suddenly felt important but it was never destined to last for long.

“You’ll never ask for it right?” she said, breaking his hopes into millions of pieces.

“Yah…” he sighed.

“But I promise after the project, we will have a day only for ourselves.” She said trying to make it up to him.

“Okay.” He smiled but he already lost his appetite. His protectiveness never once worked on her and it was making him hot under his sleeve.

“I read the newspaper today. It said that you are a bad brother… tsk tsk.” She smiled. “I would have to agree.”

“I’m not that bad.”

“I know.” She leaned closer and kissed his lips. It was something that they both enjoy. “Don’t worry. Everything will work out just fine.” That was all she had to say but surprisingly, it left no effect on him. The problem was so huge that it didn’t make him feel better at all.

 

He suddenly felt weird… and he didn’t like the feeling.

 

 

**************************************

 

I know it sent a lot of confusion but it will try to clear it out soon.. so please continue supporting….  Sorry for the mistakes… but my editor is back to work

 

Haha… lots of you have commented and im so happy!!!!

Expect a lot of teasing from Junsu and Yoochun since this fic will be payback for them… And why use 3 girls? Come on guys… Jaejoong is sooooo handsome to have only one… haha….

 

 

And who should you hate? Ahm… well…. the girls will tell you soon….

Who is Jaemi? well… you have to wait….

Love all the comments…..

 

Love yah all…

 

Nothing much in this chappy but we’ll get to the drama soon..

 

Owww… I miss By HOOK!!! Who’s with me?

 

Comment, suggestions… and violent reactions are loved!!!!!!

 

aejae22

BY FATE( O have to remind myself that it’s not By Hook anymore)