The other side of her...

BY FATE

keiko.jpgmiyoung.jpg

 

 

Jae was still in his room and Saki went out for some errands. Mi Young was left alone in that big house. Well, she was not really alone since Jaejoong was still there but they were still on no speaking terms. The house was so quiet that it made the maid frustrating. Things were not going on too well. Even if she forgives Jaejoong, Kiyomi was still there to settle. They cannot hide and lie to her forever and by doing that, the guilt was slowly becoming deep and she was afraid that time will come when she couldn’t handle it anymore. There was part of her that felt bad for the lady who loves Jaejoong very much. But that lady also made the mistake of letting the love go unknowingly and she was there, at the right time and place. After what happened, she realized that it was not an accident anymore. It’s fate.

She was thinking about it for quite some time. Jaejoong did everything. Was it the right time to do what was right? It was her turn and she will do whatever was right.

And talking about fate and timing, the doorbell rang once and Kiyomi was suddenly in front of her. Eyes lacked any sympathy or mercy. She stood there proud and tall like the beautiful model she was.

Another war, Mi Young sighed. It was really her time to face everything, bravely.

“I will call him for you.” She said without bothering to greet or smile like she used to when they were still ‘friends’.

“It’s you I want to talk to.” Her voice was demanding but it was short on confidence. Somehow, Kiyomi was like her. There was a little part of their heart that was shouting about their friendship. Kiyomi was naturally kind and understanding but they were talking about Jaejoong and kind people intend to change especially when it comes to love.

“We have nothing to talk about.” She answered without looking at her as she stepped away but Kiyomi was alert enough to grab her arm and forced her to face her. “We need to talk.”

“Jaejoong-sshi is punishing me now. What is there to talk about? You can talk to him if you want and I have nothing to do with it.” There was a sudden sting when she said those words. She didn’t want them to talk but she needed to hide it and do what was right.

“I will talk to him after I talk to you so whether you like it or not you will listen!” Kiyomi commanded with desperation but she didn’t let the maid see that. “I want you to leave. Leave this house and stay away from Jaejoong. Don’t show yourself to him anymore. I want you out of his life!”  Kiyomi’s words felt like blades. Mi Young never imagined that her friend can say such things but yet again, she listened. But her heart and mind didn’t accept it. For the first time, those two agreed on each other.

The model was expecting a positive response from the maid. She knew Mi Young was an easy target since she can be scared easily. But she was never prepared for the different girl in front of her. 

“I don’t want to.” Mi Young looked at her eyes intently, matching the seriousness of the air with her piercing glare. “W…what..?” she was taken aback. She never imagined those words coming out from Mi Young’s mouth but people change and that time, Kiyomi wasn’t the only one that undergone that change.

“Who are you to tell me to stay away from the man I love?” The maid was full of devotion, eyes filled with so much desire to have her man.

“Jaejoong is mine!” Kiyomi tried to regain her composure but it was a major failure. Her beautiful face was stained with tears and much to her frustration. She couldn’t stop them from falling.

“Was yours!” Mi Young’s voice echoed through the wall of that mansion. She was clueless as to where that boldness was coming from but that time, it felt like she can face the world and no once can stop her. “You left when he was so deeply in love with you. You ended everything when you started your dream. He once dreamt of spending forever with you.” Mi Young choked but she wasn’t finish yet. “You took him for granted because you know he will wait for you and his love will remain but you are wrong! Jaejoong is capable of forgetting and moving on! A simple call from you would’ve change everything but you were so busy with your life that you forgot that you still have someone waiting for you and that was you biggest mistake.”

“You are just his maid!” Running out of words, Kiyomi used some harsh tactic to ease the despair. She was on the losing part and knew it but she didn’t want to accept it. Hitting Mi Young weakness was a good attack. She will not let him go, not with Mi Young, not with a maid, not with her friend.

But no one knew that the so-called maid had some extra bullets to fire. She was at rage and she thanked the heavens for giving her much strength and prayed that it will remain in her system until the lady in front of her leave. “And you are just his ex.”

A long paused was felt. Kiyomi heaved a very heavy sigh and looked at Mi Young in disbelief, eyes full of grief. She was hurt, hit and smashed right to her very soul.

Ex…  Why did the word felt like a sword, cutting every inch of her muscles?

“We’re even now Naomi. “ Mi Young’s words were full of poison, taking what was left of Kiyomi’s being.  “I will make Jaejoong fall for me. You had your turn and it’s enough.”

Finally realizing her opponent was a step ahead of her, she kneeled on the floor and held Mi Young’s hands and begged. “Please Mi Young, I love Jaejoong so much. I want him back, I can’t live without him. For the sake of our friendship, please leave him to me… Mi Young I begged you.” She said choking with every drop of tears streaming down to her face. But it seemed like the maid practiced and gathered all the strength she could muster and turned her heart into stone even just for a while. Her tears didn’t affect her at all which was a surprising fact for her.

“If you can’t live without him, you shouldn’t have left him in the first place. I wish you saw how he tried to get on with the days without you by his side. I wish you were there so that you will see how he suffered because of your selfish act.” Mi Young’s tears finally found their way to her cheeks. Seeing Kiyomi downed at her knees was heart breaking but not for her. She was not affected at all. Her tears were because of Jaejoong. She was crying because the sight when he was still in the dark was just too hard to bear. Kiyomi was just hurting for days, Jaejoong suffered for months and Mi Young knew that seeing the model around was still hurting him and she wanted to cut that out.

“I’m sorry but I won’t let him go. Not this time. All my life I’ve been following rules. I’ve been living under the shadow of everyone. I allowed them to reign over me but not anymore. Not now that my love is on the line. I know I promised you to look after him, I did. But while keeping that promise I saw how he can change someone and how he can manage to change for the sake of someone important for him. You failed to see that.  You failed to see that he’s special. Now I want to tell you something and I want you to remember it. “She leaned down until their faces were just inches away. Her eyes showed determination no one ever seen before and spoke.

“I’m not sorry that I fall for him.” That made Kiyomi gasped and cried even more. “I’m just picking up the treasure you threw away. I maybe a maid Naomi, but that doesn’t make me any less human. I can give love like you do or perhaps even more. I can love him more than you did. Now it’s my turn to ask you a favor.” She stood, leaving her on her knees on the floor. “Please leave because I won’t give him up. You will not have him as long as I’m alive.” She said with much conviction and slowly pulled her hands away from her grip.

“Mi Young…” Kiyomi whispered. Her voice was almost lost because of too much crying.

“Leave.”

It was the day when Mi Young finally found her strength and confidence.

 

 

After she closed the door, strength finally escaped her body and she suddenly fell slumped on the floor, fist on her lap, as she cried her heart out. She finally felt the pain she gave to Kiyomi. She was her friend after all but she chose to follow her heart. Her head hang low as tears kept on coming. And her legs started to get numb but she didn’t care. She stayed on that place and let her emotions broke away from her body, wanting to feel good and at ease. Was it too hard to attain?

Her cries were only muffled when a strong fair of hands touched her wet cheeks and gently lifted her up back to her feet. She knew who that person was but she was too drowned to her emotions and shame that she didn’t dare to lift her head and face him.  Scared of the possible things to come, she clenched her fist and cried silently.

“Stop crying.” She heard Jaejoong whispered lovingly to her ears. His eyes were trying so hard to find hers. She stopped sobbing and he saw her shoulders calmed down but the tears still didn’t stop. “Mi Young… please…” He once again pleaded with a very worried expression. He saw and heard what had happened, everything and he was speechless, touched and hurt all at the same time and it was all because of Mi Young. Speechless because he had never imagine her being that brave that she was able to full those words to Kiyomi. He was touched, because he finally had the affirmation that she still loved him. And seeing Mi Young cried and fought her fear was just too agonizing and that hurt him a lot. But like Kiyomi, he was never prepared on what she was about to say.

“P-please choose… m-me.” She looked up and whispered pleadingly, voice barely audible and Jaejoong was startled. It was a mixture of different emotions. And he couldn’t help but smile as he gently caressed her face with his thumb, wiping the unwanted tears that invaded her face. “Please…”

“You don’t have to do this Mi Young. You know I will choose you over everything.” He kissed her forehead and that was all the assurance she needed. She cried even more but not for the same reason. She was happy. Jaejoong loved her and it was all she needed. “I love you, do I have to say it again and again?” He teased with the best puppy eyes ever and irresistible pout. No girl in her right mind can oppose to that kind of sweetness. Aegyo from Jaejoong? Astonishing.

 It was truly rare and odd but Mi Young was rejoicing silently. She finally smiled and shook her head like a child being offered a lollipop after having wounded knees. “Well I guess I need to remind you all the time so you won’t have to shed those tears again.” He kissed her eyes and earned a pinch at his side.

“Ow!” He playfully grimace and hugged her afterwards. Mi Young embraced him back, matching all the tightness and all the love he was giving. She was not afraid anymore. Not to Kiyomi or her sister. Not to anyone as long as Jaejoong was with her. “Does this mean that I’m forgiven?” He asked afterwards and of course, without breaking the hug.

Too lost for words, Mi Young just shook her head and buried her face into his chest.  “I love you.” He whispered again and waited for her answer.

Suddenly, Jaejoong pulled himself and lifted her chin with so much care and gentleness. Their eyes met and both of them were lost in trance as their lips slowly pulling each other in. Mi Young closed her eyes as she felt the soft lips of her man and held it captive. It was a mixture of happiness and pleasure.  ALl felt like in slow motion. Jaejoong’s kisses held different meanings for her and that time, it was purely about love. 

Jaejoong remained a gentleman and stayed that way for good long minutes until they ran out of breath. They were forced to pull away and smiled upon gazing at each others’ dreamy eyes.

“I love you.” She replied.

 

They both forgot about Kiyomi or the bet that was stopped even before it could stop. It was somehow funny that both of them thought about betting just to have the person they love and both of them used the same strategy. They both cheated but for the very right reason and it was worth it.

That time, being held captive by each other’s hug, two souls were happy, satisfied and was in the middle of indescribable joy. They could remain that way forever. Mi Young was all he needed. He couldn’t ask for more.

 

 

~END~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Joke!

Of course is not the end yet.... i still have a lot to write... ^^

I had to rewrite the kissing part for I think for about 3 times? I wasn’t satisfied. Sorry if it’s a major failure ><. I  think I’m not really good at writing that kind of stuff. This one is short too. ><

This is unedited ><

I LOVE YOU COMMENTS!!!! I feel really loved! Thank you!!!

My story is not that good and definitely no match with others but you really made me feel like it’s the best. Thank  you. You really made my week. And also, thank you for waiting and being loyal since I not able to update this every day like I did with my other fics. I’m so busy but I’m really trying to give you my best so thank you. ^^

Please do leave your comments. You can say everything. I would love to hear from you. Even suggestions and violent reactions are sooooo welcomed… so please keep them coming. ^^

I'm sorry i can't reply to your comments now since i'm preparing for a seminar but i promise i will next chapter ^^ again thank you ^^

Commenting is free and it can make the author happy. ^^

 

 

 

 

Tweet me ^^

 

aejae22

BY FATE