Ramen and Jaejoong

BY FATE

 

 

 

 

“Thanks.” Jaejoong placed the receiver on the handle with a satisfied grin on his handsome face. He just called the restaurant that served Changmin’s favorite ramen and he didn’t just ask them to deliver once for to deliver the famous ramen everyday for a whole year. It cost him a serious amount of money but he didn’t mind. It was for Changmin anyway, everything was for his youngest brother.

He then smiled and rushed to his room to take a long shower. He planned on going out that day, go to the mall, visit an arcade, go to Han river and spent the day with Yunho and the rest of the DBSK since he was still banned from seeing little YooMi. He was planning to meet the maknae to say his sorry then ask them out. He was thinking about that step for the whole night but he totally forgot about the girl whom he really needed to apologize to.

 

Mi Young continued her work like nothing happened. She didn’t demand for any apology so she just treated her boss like a statue. She can see him but she didn’t dare to go 5 meters near him. She still sneaked in to his room to clean it but she never dared to cook again. She learned her lesson the hard way and little by little, she was coping in living with the Handsome-face-human-eating –monster.

She sighed when she heard Jaejoong entered his room. She knew that he will take a shower because he woke up so early to jog and called someone on the phone afterwards and she was sure that a good long bath will follow. She peeked into his room the moment the bathroom door clicked lock.  She smiled and armed with the broom and her cleaning paraphernalia, she started cleaning the room. There wasn't so much to clean after all but everytime she tried to sweep the floor under his bed, there was a thing that no matter how hard she tried, she just couldn’t get it and it frustrates her big time.

“Ah yah!” she shouted secretly. It has been ten minutes and Jaejoong was still inside the bathroom. SHe can still hear the shower so she really took her time cleaning the room expecting the monster will not be out soon. She was still on the peak of reaching for the thing under his bed and without noticing the bathroom door clicked open and a half--with-only-a-towel-on-his-waist Jaejoong appeared.

“What are you doing here?” he said and Mi Young’s eyes widened while she was still kneeling on the floor with her head still under the bed. She didn’t want to show her face on him. She knew that finally, he got some reason to fire him out from his house.

“I’m asking you.” he repeated and she slowly pulled out her head out of the bed and faced his boss only to be shock to see his looks.

Her eyes started to roam to his hair that was dripping wet. Every drops of water trailed down to his pointed nose and to his soft cheeks and to his y next down to his muscular abs. Mi Young swallowed hard as in hard that she almost swallowed . Her heart suddenly raced inside and she instantly fell down to the floor when she saw a half man for the first time.

‘Oh my eyes’ she yelled inside her but her eyes were still focused oh flat stomach and once again swallowed.

‘Omo… his tummy is so flat.’ She hissed secretly, not losing her stares from him.

He then flipped his hair away from his face and Mi Young smelled his masculine fragrance and she was almost hypnotized by it. She wanted to scold herself but her body wasn’t responding at all. It was so y.

Jaejoong then noticed her looks. It was obvious that she was shock and didn’t know what to do.  He knew that she wanted to run but her feet were somewhat magically glued on the floor that she couldn’t move a bit. A naughty thought played inside his head immediately.  He slowly walked towards her and kneeled with one foot in front of her. Her face instantly turned red and her hands flew to her chest like she was stopping her heart to beat. Jaejoong chuckled at her reaction but he hides it from. He loved her reaction- her eyes were so wide like she just saw a ghost, her jaw dropped open and it felt like it was about to touch the floor and both her hands were on her chest while kneeling on the floor near his bed.

“Hey Mi Young.” He even leaned closer that their face were just five inches apart.

“Does it bother you that I’m half right now?” he whispered, whisper that sent some serious goose bumps all over her body.  Jaejoong then secretly smiled as he looked at her big round eyes that showed innocence and cute charm.

She instantly straightened her back and regained her senses that were temporarily blocked by Jaejoong’s iness. She wanted to stand up and run but the guy was so closed to her and one wrong move, their body will be in contact and she wasn’t so sure on how she will going to react when that happens so she just remain staring at her and drew her face backward, avoiding his smirking face and mesmerizing scent. She remained still for her own safety.

“H-huh?”

Jaejoong once again smirked, showing his perfect set of teeth and his fresh breath filled her face.

She once again swallowed.

Hard.

Jaejoong smiled.

“Don’t you want to go out? We'll gonna have a talk when i come home.” he said but Mi Young was still nailed at her place.

“So maybe you wanted to see me get dress in front of you.” and started to remove the towel that covered his body and Mi Young was snapped out from somewhere and quickly stood, grabbed her cleaning materials and left that room faster then a speeding bullet.

Jaejoong tsked after she left and removed his towel and revealed his boxer.

“Girls.” He laughed and got his outfit from his walked-in closet.

 

“Omo…. Omo….” Mi Young leaned back to Jaejoong’s door and held her chest tightly like she was having a heart attack. “Omma…. My eyes.” She said almost in tears. Her heart was raging inside and sweat dropped like crazy all over her body. “Mi Young.” She talked to her self. “That’s what you get for being stubborn. Don't enter his room again understand! Now you know why that room is forbidden. Yah!!!” she even smacked her own head and ran downstairs and tried to finish her chores. Well, it she can.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“What are those?” Changmin just got out from the bathroom and six large bowls of his favorite ramen welcomed him.

“I think they’re from Jae.” Yunho answered him as his mouth watered from the sizzling noodles.  “And there is membership card.” He added.

Changmin frowned more.

“It means one year supply of this stuff.”

But instead of letting out an excited scream, a disappointed sigh faced Yunho.

“Why? It’s your favorite.”

“How can hyung look down on me like this?”

Yunho was about to answer him when Junsu. Who had just waked up arrived at the kitchen.

“Wah!” he exclaimed. “Who ordered this ramen? Can I have one?”

“You can have it all.” Changmin hissed and went inside his room angry.

“Min, what am I going to do with this card?” Yunho yelled.

“Throw it straight to his face.” He said before slamming the door.

“What’s with the rampage? Why not greet the morning with a smile?” Junsu said as he dug on the ramen.

“He’s still angry with what happen and Jaejoong gave him a card that entitles him to have ramen anytime he wants for a year.”

“That’s awesome.” The dolphin said and Yunho wanted to smack him up.

“Are you even thinking? Jaejoong just bribed him with that ramen.”

“Maybe hyung is asking for his forgiveness.” He still said innocently.

“Maybe if Changmin is like you he could’ve jump for joy.” The leader was pissed.

“And what that suppose to mean?”

Yunho massaged his temple and told his self not to lose is sanity over his crazy member.

“I’m gonna go take a bath.”

 

 

 

Thirty minutes passed when Jaejoong arrived at the members’ house. He went straight to the kitchen and saw Junsu eating and Yunho, who just got out from the bathroom.

“Yah, where’s Changmin?” He asked, eyeing the ramen at the table.

“Upstairs.” Yunho answered as he dried his hair with his towel. Junsu remained quiet and concentrated at the ramen. He was on his second bowl  already and Jaejoong couldn’t help but frowned. It was okay for Junsu to eat the ramen but he have to save at least four bowls for the maknae.

“I don't think this is the right time to talk to him.”

“Huh?” he frowned more. “He’s still mad at me?”

 

“So you think those ramen will make everything go back the way they use to be?”

Everyone turned their heads to where the voice was coming from. It was from Changmin who was walking down the stairs with a huge frown on his face. It was obvious that he wasn’t happy to see his hyung that moment.

“Yah Min.” Jaejoong laughed it off but it didn’t make the maknae’s face change.

“What are you doing here?” he asked.

Jaejoong’s eyebrows furrowed. He doesn’t like the way he greeted him but he won’t give up just like that.

“I came to see you, maybe we should go out. It’s been a while. I’ll call Yoochun.” He said casually hoping everyone would agree.

“I can't, I have something to do.” Changmin replied and Jaejoong gave his smirked.

“A date with my maid….” a statement.

Changmin gave his hyung a deadly glare. Yunho prepared himself for the upcoming battle. He knew it would be bloody since Changmin rarely get angry. Junsu chose to remain silent. He didn’t want to interfere. It was for his own safety.

“Is there something wrong on dating MI YOUNG?”

“You are now secretive Min.”

“What you did yesterday convinced me that I should be. You mouth is going rude lately.”

“Changmin!” Jae’s eyes widened.

“What?” the maknae said innocently.

Both of them looked calm but Yunho and Junsu knew that there was more to it. Both of their stares and gazes were burning.

“I’m busy, if you’re going to say something say it fast.” Changmin took a deep breath and tried to remember his manners.

Jaejoong sighed and said.

“I was the one you brought the ramen.”

Changmin sadly smiled and made everyone surprised. He love food and he wouldn’t say no to it. Never, but that day was different.

“And you think that ramen will clean all your acts? You think by alluring me with that I will forget everything, your new way of saying sorry?”

“Min…”

He smiled in disappointment.  “I never thought that you still don't know me that well hyung. You think that food is all that matters to me? And I don't need to apology. I’m not that one who was humiliated in the first place.”

“Min, let’s just forget about it.” Jaejoong said but the maknae would never back down that simple. Everyone knew that Changmin will give Jaejoong a very hard time.

“Sure.” He mocked. “If that’s what you want. Let’s forget each other.”

“Changmin!” Yunho hissed. “You’re going too far.”

"You should tell him to Jaejoong hyung."

“Why are you defending that maid?! “ Jae snapped. “I am your brother. You know me more than her!”

“Yah. I thought I know you that well. And that maid is MI YOUNG. You’re right. You said I’m dating her and since I’m dating Mi Young, that won’t give you any right to say anything that would hurt her. I will convince her to move  so that he will be safe from your claws.”

“Are you going to throw our friendship just because of that girl?” at least he didn’t called her a maid and he knew that Changmin will never do something stupid that would cost him their friendship.

Changmin’s chest was going up and down incredibly and even Jaejoong was starting to worry. He would erupt any moment.

“You just met her for a month and you are acting so weird.”

Changmin clenched his fist and Yunho saw that the maknae was shivering in anger so he tapped Jae’s shoulder and told him to back out a little. Nobody wants an angry Changmin.

“Changmin.” Junsu tried to smile at him and massaged his shoulders. “Relax. Why don't we go out to have some fresh air?”

“Get lost.” He whispered but it sure sent some shiver down to Junsu’s spine so he backed away.

“Ah Jaejoong. “ Yunho said. “I think it will be good if you leave first since…”

“No hyung. I’ll go.” Changmin cut him off and went directly to the door. It was better for him to leave before he could do something he was sure to regret afterwards.

 

 

“What did I do?!” Jaejoong whined after Changmin go. “I came here to apologize.”

“Yah hyung!” Junsu squealed.  “I wish you could’ve said it ealier.”

“You really insulted him Changmin when you gave those ramen and this card. “ Yunho said, handing him the member ship card.

“He likes food right? So what is wrong?”

“He’s still mad at you for insulting Mi Young!”

“Then what will I do?”

“You heard him. “Apologize.”

“To whom?”

“Ah yah!” Yunho couldn’t believe it. “You know who I am talking about!”

 

 

 

 

 

****************************

Hi there everyone… final defense is tomorrow and after that im free to update everyday just like before… thank you for supporting… love yah….

 

Nothing much about this chappy but just to give you a preview… you’ll get to see more of Changmin’s… you know… not so nice personality when he’s angry….

And Mi Young shall have her revenge soon…. Ji won will come out soon and Kiyomi later… so please do watch out for it….

 

 

Im happy to be back…

 

 

Comments… suggestions and violent reactions are loved!!!!!

 

aejae22

BY FATE