Another POV

BY FATE

 

I know im not good on writing POVs... so please bear with it BUT i demand for comments! please chinggus.... send me your love!!!! im starving!!!!!

 

 

It was a dreadful day for me. Who would have thought that idols have to do fan service? Those pictures drained all the sanity in me. I think I can never look at Yunho-sshi the same way again. Or at least that was what I believed. Oh dear. I know it was plain stupidity and Jae assured me that it was all for the fan service’s sake. But even Jaemi wasn’t fully comfortable with their ‘touchy’ moments. Who would be? I sighed in defeat. It was absurd, way too absurd for my brain to process it all. Yunho was touching my Jae? Yes, my Jae. Arghhh! Remind me to put some poison on his food later. Wait, that would be illegal and Jaemi will surely kill me first before I can lay my hand to her ‘Munchie’. I brushed of that crazy idea immediately, not that I was really planning to put it into action.

Then two dogs with their owner passed by in front of the house. They looked so cute and they must be lovers like us. Aigoo… wait, did I just compared us with dogs? Dogs as in… dogs? Yah Mi Young why are you so stupid! I smacked my heard and sighed again.

The wind blew so hard making me shiver down to the bones but I still chose to remain in my place since Yunho was still inside. Okay, I still don't know how to face him. The news was still fresh for crying out loud. And then, a tiny movement of my shoulder made me winced in pain. It was still sore because all of Changmin’s weight was shifted on it. I gently massaged it and smiled. At least we we’re still friends and I’m so happy about it.

I was lucky, one lucky girl. It never crossed my mind that I will find love in Seoul. Yes, I finally called it love and I love Jae with all my heart, the heart that always beats more than the usual everytime he was near. And there is was again. ‘Doo-doong, doo-doong…’  Oh dear. Then a piece of warm blanket embraced my trembling shoulders. I was startled at first but it was replaced by a smile when I saw Jae smiling back at me. His smile was warmer than the blanket. So that was the reason why my heart was beating fast again.

 

“What are you doing here? It’s freezing.” He said with his husky voice, I can see his breath came out from his mouth and I thought it was y. I was really crazy, crazy over him. Great, his voice just made my heart wanted to jump out of my chest.

“Are you thinking about me?” he whispered into my ears as his arms was spread over my shoulders, giving me extra warmth and I swore that I will remain warm even the blanket wasn’t there. His familiar warmth was so soothing that my legs started to lose their strength. Little by little I was being drowned into his scent. He even kissed my hair when I didn’t answer back and the sensation sent some wild shiver down to my spine. My face was blood shot red so I buried it to his chest to hide and felt the warm once again. I felt him tightened his hug and boy I was more than happy. Indeed, I was the luckiest girl ever.  I asked the Lord to make us that way forever. I didn’t care even if we turned into stones for as long as he’s with me and I’m on his arms. Nothing really mattered; all I wanted was to be with him and hoped that he felt the same. I knew I was being foolish but honestly, I liked it. The feeling of being in love was just incredible. It can make every single cell in my body so alive that the soreness of my shoulders became history and was replaced by comfort and warmth.

“Yah.” He gently pushed my away from him and I secretly whined in protest. A pout escaped my lips and I knew he got the message. “You didn’t answer my question. Are you thinking about me?”

I shook my head and expected him to pull me into a hug again but I was wrong. Jaejoong pulled away from me completely.

“W-wae?”  There was an obvious irritation in my voice and I knew his serious stares were far from a joke.

“Then who are you thinking of?” Do I really have to answer it? Yup.

“Changmin.” Maybe  I enjoyed seeing him green in jealousy but it wasn’t a lie or anything. I was seriously thinking about my friend before he came. Well, I was thinking about him too but more of Changmin.

“It seems that you enjoyed his hug huh?” The distance between us grew wide and at least three people could stand between us. Great, I lost the chance of him hugging me back. I suddenly missed it and regretted answering his question.

I could’ve just smiled and threw myself into him but a small voice inside me protested. ‘He hugged Yunho a while ago and you saw it! Changmin is your friend. There was no harm done with what you did since you are the reason why he’s hurting.’ The voice said. Let me introduced you to a friend named pride. But I love Jae too much that I swallowed the pride and flashed him my cutes smile.

“Jaejoong-shhi, Changmin Oppa is my best friend.” I tried to shed some light into his darkened state but his laugh kinda freaked me out. It wasn’t a funny laugh at all. It was more of a hurtful laugh and I couldn’t stand it. His eyes can’t hide anything from me.

He has every right to be mad or get jealous or whatever you want to call it. I was feeling the same towards Yunho but my jealousy was more of a childish act, nothing serious or anything.

“Yes...” He nodded and tucked some loose strand of hair behind my ears. “….your best friend. Sorry. Your boyfriend-SSHI is just jealous with you Oppa.” she softly said giving deep emphasis on the honorifics and I got it.

 

 

“Jae.” I murmured. Guilt finally took over me. He was upset and was so right with what he just said. I can’t even call him anything that will make him smile. Not a single endearment entered my mind. With Changmin, the word Oppa felt like the most comfortable word that came out of my mind.

“No need to change it. Don't stress your self out. I’m okay if that’s what you’re comfortable with.” His eyes finally showed understanding and once again pulled me into his arms but I knew better. I know it was not okay. I hugged him more tightly and locked my arms with each other against his waist. I buried y face into his chest. It was my way of saying sorry since I was so ashamed to put them into words.

“I love you Jae.” I whispered and I was sure he heard it for I felt a kiss on my head.

“I love you too. I promise I will protect you no matter what.” I didn’t get the meaning of it. There was no need to protect me but I held his promise.

“Thank you.”

“Promise you’ll not hug Changmin like this ever again.”

I laughed. Call me crazy or childish but I love it and I’m hoping for more to come.

 

 

I woke up early that morning and sensed that something was wrong. Rei gave YooMi to so I can start feeding her while she tended to her husband’s needs. One ordinary morning but I knew something was wrong. I’ve been staying with them for three days so I can tell. Rei woke up without the usual smile on her face. The atmosphere felt heavy too though Yoochun tried to open a conversation once in a while. I thought they had a fight so I didn’t dare to say anything. But I her mood was contagious. Seemed like she didn’t want to talk or anything and what bugged me the most was the fear in her eyes. I started to get nervous for some unknown reasons and Jae suddenly entered my mind. Why? I didn’t know. I didn’t have any idea. I just felt it but quickly brushed it aside thinking it was just nothing.

 

 

Rei continued her gloomy mood and no one asked why. Maybe Yoochun already knew. But like what I said, it was so contagious that it all made us swallowed our tongue. YooMi just ate her food in silence which was also weird.

 

A doorbell made us all startled. I don't know but it seemed like we all dreaded that bell. I stood but Rei tried to prevent me from opening the door. I was also hesitant. Yoochun stopped her from doing so.

Changmin, Junsu, Yunho and a crying Jaemi entered the house. Why was she crying? No idea.

I only noticed that they were wearing formal suits including Yoochun, who stood to welcome the new comers.

“Are you ready?” Yunho asked Yoochun and he just nodded with a nervous smile.

What was happening? Did someone die? Those were the questions that lingered inside my brain. I started to get scared since Jaejoong and Saki were still nowhere in sight. But if something happened, why were they so calm?

 

Another doorbell woke me up from my trance and that doorbell meant relief for me. Jaejoong together with a very nervous Saki came. She immediately jumped into Junsu and hugged him like there was no tomorrow. Jaejoong did the same to me.

“What is happening?” Finally, I was able to asked and of course, without breaking the hug.

“Don't go anywhere today okay? Wait for us here. Jaemi and Saki will stay with you here and no matter what happened, don't go anywhere or stay outside.” Great, there was fear in his eyes like Rei.

“Why? Where are you going? Why do we need to stay? Is there something that you are not telling me?” Those were just a few. Well obviously, something was wrong. I pulled away from him and looked a this eyes, searching for some answers.

“The interview will be today.”

 

 

Four ladies- Rei Mi, Saki, Jaemi and I stared nervously at the plasma TV in front of us. The feeling was so intense and the silence was deafening. No one dared to talk or even utter a single word. YooMi Was sleeping in her room and I badly wanted to go there but a part of me was saying that I need to watch the interview. One thing more, my feet didn’t allow me to go anywhere nor even move.

 

“Do they have to do it?” Jaemi broke the silence that clothed as for a while, her voice still broken from crying.

“Yes.” Saki replied with visible sadness. She lacked sleep, dark circles made their appearance under her worried eyes. “Su said they will tell everything.”

“What if fans go against them? What if they do something to them?” Everyone turned their heads to Rei who kept her eyes on the screen. She was also anxious about the interview like us but the fear in her eyes was a notch higher. I didn’t get it a first but Saki must’ve read what I was thinking so she answered it for me.

“Mi Young, Some fans can accept girlfriends. We don't know about wives and a child is another story.” Saki’s words sent dangerous chills down my spine and I felt sorry for Rei. I was left speechless and for the first time, I was thankful that my brain wasn’t able to comprehend such things or else, I will be in a much deeper pain, more than what I was feeling already.

“Rei, let’s hope they will understand.” I heard Jaemi tapped Rei’s arm and the latter just nodded. We stayed that way until the interview started.

 

 

-End of her POV-

 

SM Ent. Conference Hall.

 

DBSK finally arrived with their manager and bowed to the sea of reporters and cameramen. They faced the media as five after their hiatus and the hall roared. It was practically filled with flashing lights and eager people who wanted to ask their questions.

 

The way to get inside the hall was another story or another struggle to be exact. It took them a full hour just to get inside the main building from the gate. The whole SM compound turned red. Many fans from all parts of the globe came and waited for that day since it was announced. They five guys inside the black car knew that most of their fans were screaming though they couldn’t hear it since the car was sealed and protected which meant being bullet proof. They expected the worst and they all decided to answer all the questions that will be thrown at them with all honesty and calm. They wouldn’t want to fan the flame of anger that already sparked inside each person present in that place. All of them knew that their answers will determine the future of DBSK and most specially, their love ones.

SM installed a large screen in front of the building so everyone outside can watch.

 

After what it seemed like forever, they were finally seated in front of countless reporters and cameramen in their famous arrangement.

“Calm your nerves.” Leader’s last words before he sat down which signaled the start of the interview. He was nervous as hell but he have to be once step ahead from s. Where did he get his inspiration? From Jaemi, no doubt it.  His calmness? That will remain a mystery.

 

The ladies were watching so they have to be really careful. One wrong word could bring disaster. They would like to remain quiet about everything if they could but they also knew that they have to be responsible enough to face their fans and answer their questions. They should do it and there was no turning back.

 

“Annyeong Haseo.” Manager Kang introduced them. They didn’t get to introduce their selves like they used to because of the situation so Manger Kang did it for them. Each reporter was given numbers so all they have to do was to listen and wait for their turns. No ambush question was allowed.

“You may ask you questions now.”

 

The first reporter to stand in front of the microphone was a stout bald man. His aura was giving them the bad vibes. He was bad news.

“My question is for Kim Jaejoong.”

Jaejoong nodded and prepared himself. But the question came out unexpectedly.

 

 

“Who is Han Mi Young?”

 

 

 

****************************************************

Hallooooo!!! I’m back and trying to update more often. The rest of the interview and the replies will be posted tomorrow since its holiday here in our place… woohoo!!!!

 

Chinggus, please send me your comments, I need them… I demand for them…. I’ve been comments deprived!!!!!

 

This is unedited…

 

 

 

Comments in any form, suggestions and violent reactions are loved!!!!!

 

 

Please keep them coming! Tell me what you think!!!!

 

 

aejae22

BY FATE