special girl

BY FATE

 

“Oppa.”

It was a whisper, almost audible but Changmin thought that such soft voice can make him froze at its place. He felt his feet grew some roots and they were stuck on the floor.

It was the same with Jaejoong. He heard her call and the voice made his hands tremble out of fear. The three of them were on the same room. He was sure that no one heard her whisper but it was clear that Changmin heard it.

The two guys froze. Nobody wanted to turn and look at her, afraid that they might be disappointed to see her eyes. Nobody in the room seemed to notice their sudden change of behavior except for Kyu Hyun but he chose to remain quiet while observing their actions.

To Changmin’s shock, Mi Young came to him and slightly bowed and smiled. Her eyes were pleading; pleading for some words for a friend whom she thought abandoned her.

“Can we talk?” She whispered, softer than before and Kyu’s eyes narrowed in understanding. He finally met the girl and it was quite shocking that the girl they were talking about a while ago was with them. She looks cute but too plain compare to other celebrities they’ve met before so it was amusing that two hot guys were fighting over her.

Judging from Jaejoong’s reaction, who suddenly stiffened at his place as he eyed Changmin like he was ready to slain the tall guy, he was anything but happy about what was happening. The two guys were lucky because Junsu and Heechul cracked their silliest jokes which distracted everyone away from them but not him, he was a step ahead and he smelled trouble.

Kyuhyun heard Mi Young’s pleas and Changmin’s hesitation was evident as he slightly looked at Jaejoong whose hands were fisted and they were about to bleed. He wore a poker face perfectly but his eyes were shooting daggers.

 

After a moment, Changmin wasn’t responding to Mi Young so the younger just took a deep breath and started to walk away with a head bowed down. It was Changmin’s cue to react so to Jaejoong’s horror, he gently took her wrists and went to the foyer where there was fresh air and noise pollution-free surrounding.

The DBSK guys and Ki Bum, although their body were focus on Heechul and as he delivered his latest gag from the latest movie, their eyes followed the two as they quickly made their way out. Changmin was afraid to gather unwanted attention. Junsu was shut off but tried to remain calm and focused on Heechul once again. Yoochun smirked but didn’t dare to look at his hyung. Yunho on the other hand exchanged glances with KiBum and both shook their head in defeat.

Sadly, Jaejoong couldn’t do anything not even blame Changmin since it was Mi Young’s request for them to talk. He heard every single word that felt like a scalpel that was slowly slicing his chest open until the heart pops out.

It was unbearable to see but he was left with no choice but to watch. Both of his fists were so red and a part showed evidence of blood because of his nails were burried into his palms. His reaction remained unchanged until Heechul, unaware of what just happened called him and asked to join them with a laugh. He was able to control his temper so he just declined the invitation calmly and told then that he needed some break.  Everyone nodded as they eyed him walked his way to the flight of stairs to his room. He slammed the door so hard that it startled everyone. The noise even reached the foyer and Mi Young literally jumped because of it.

“It’s okay.” Changmin assured her.

“I’m sorry.” Mi Young then gave her ninety degree respect.

“Bowh? Why are you apologizing?”

“I did something wrong right? I did something that you didn’t like that’s why you stopped talking to me.”

“Mi Young?” Changmin worriedly said as he placed his hands to her shoulders and massaged them with his thumb. She got it all wrong. How will he tell her that it was all part of the deal he made to Jaejoong? How will he tell her that talking to her meant risking something so special to him?

 

“I understand.” She smiled faintly. “I was warned about it. Never try to get close with a star. I’m sorry but I can’t help it. You are my first friend and I’m so scared to lose you. I got too comfortable. I’m sorry for being a burden.”

“You are not a burden.” He hissed with some anger in his eyes. “Never was and will never be. You did nothing that upset me. It’s me who got so busy with stuff so I don’t have the time like I used to but believe me, I’m still your friend. ‘And I wanted to be more than that’ 

 

He cupped her faced and noticed a tear that rolled down to her lips. He used his thumb to wipe it and it was unbearable to his part. He wanted to stay and be with her but he gave his word and no matter how he hated Jaejoong that moment, he had to keep his word and keeping them meant hurting the girl he loves.

“I’m still you friend. But time is not on our side. I’ve been so busy nowadays and my schedules forbid me to be with you. Give me a month Mi Young and everything will be back the way it was before. But I need your trust in here.” He looked straight into her eyes. “I will see you again okay?” he said like an Oppa to his Dongsaeng.  Mi Young just nodded, but in her heart, it was planted.

After a month, everything will be okay. Changmin will be her friend again and she will be happy. At least that what’s her mind and childlike heart can reach.

“I need to go.” He smiled and walked away, careful not to allow himself to look back, because if he did, all deals will be broken and friendships will be shattered. 

 

All of the guys left but Mi Young was still standing on the foyer, letting the cold night air slammed into her unprotected skin. Changmin’s word didn’t give her the satisfaction she was looking for. He gave her the assurance but she was feeling anything but assured.  The feeling wasn’t the same anymore. The intensity of her admiration and fondness for him leveled down a few notches. But in spite of it, she was happy. But to wait for a month… it was another story.

 

“It’s cold here.” Mi Young flinched the moment she heard the unfamiliar voice from behind.

She looked down, not finding the words to say.

“I’m Kyuhyun.” He extended his arm and she reluctantly reached for it and shook it gently.

Kyu smirked as he saw the innocence in her eyes, very common and ordinary for his taste. The thought made him smile. He once fell and still in love with an ordinary girl for everyone but for his eyes, and Junsu’s, she’s simply the best so he didn’t actually question the reason why Changmin and Jaejoong suddenly announced a war over this girl.

“Don't be afraid. I don’t eat humans…” he laughed and surprisingly, Mi Young sighed in relief. “I just want to see the special girl.”

She raised her head and frowned. “Special girl?” she looked around. No one was left except the two of them so who was he talking about?

“Yup. You. Special girl.” He smiled, too friendly for his evil persona. “Since you will be seeing me more often, I will like to call you special girl.”

“Special is used for people with mental disability.” She whispered, not liking her new nick name which made Kyuhyun laugh his off.

“Seriously?”  He eyed the girl unbelievably. “You are indeed special but not because you have mental disability or something.”

“Okay…”

“Special indeed.” He mumbled. “I should go now special girl and see you soon.”

She was left alone again but a little bit happier that before.

 

Meanwhile, Changmin was driving his way home with Yunho and Junsu when he received a text message. Junsu, who was at the back suddenly tried to grab his phone on the dash board but the tall guy’s long arms grabbed it immediately and found that it was from Jaejoong. He knew it… his hyung wont just let it pass. The text made him sighed deeply. Yunho, who was on the passenger seat, noticed it while Junsu, who was still ranting about Changmin being secretive missed his reaction. It wasn’t his fault that Mi Young missed him so much. He too missed her but he fought the urge. He just threw the phone back to the dash board and continued driving in a step higher speed.

Yunho eyed the phone and read the message it was wasn’t turned off and smiled while shaking his head. s have gone mad.

 

 

“You owe me.”

And seriously, if you owe Kim Jaejoong... aish...

 

The next morning, Jaejoong woke up extra early, so early that even Mi Young was still in deep slumber when he left his room and headed straight to the kitchen to prepare breakfast.  He put on his apron and got the wok and started making magic in the kitchen. Half an hour later, all was set and Mi Young finally appeared in the kitchen to be welcomed by him.

“Good morning.” He greeted her with all smile and the girl was slightly taken aback.

“I cooked breakfast. I’ll just call Saki so we could eat.” He said and then left.

Call Saki so we could eat? Something was wrong and she sensed it. Jaejoong was acting like nothing happened the previous night.

When Jaejoong returned, he had the sleepy Saki on his back and they happily went down the stairs. It was a sight to behold. Mi Young was happy to see that they are okay again. Base on what they were showing, you’ll never doubt that they are not really blood related.

“Good morning.” Saki smiled at her in which she gladly returned. All of them, except for Jaejoong, had a good night sleep. The latter, despite the fact that he was deprived of sleep forced himself to get up and start his way into Mi Young’s heart. He was hurt the night before because Mi Young seemed to be so attached to Changmin and he was scared that he will have a very difficult time making her fall for him. But he made his plan last night and it officially started.

“What are you doing there?” Jaejoong asked because the maid was just standing on the corner after she arranged the table.

“Ah…” she snapped. “Sorry. I’ll go now.”

“Where are you going?”

“Kitchen.”

“Without eating breakfast?”

“I’ll eat mine there.”

“You’ll eat yours here, with us.”

“Eh?”

Saki was secretly laughing at the two. She gotta admit that they look good together.

“Sit down.” Jaejoong commanded but she was reluctant. It was just normal right?

“But…?”

“Come on Mi Young.” Saki smiled at her again. “Oppa cooked this for us so sit down and make yourself comfortable.”

She looked at the both of them. Both were smiling so she couldn’t resist. The breakfast was enticing and she was sure that it tasted good since it was Jaejoong who cooked it.

She wasn’t moving an inch and the guy ran out of patience so he gently guided her by the shoulders to the vacant seat at his side facing Saki. He was all smiles and determined to make the girl forget his rival.

The breakfast went well. Mi Young shyly and silently ate her food while Jaejoong kept on stealing glances from her. Saki noticed it and shook her head as she rolled her eyes on the way her brother was acting. He was like a hopeless Romeo looking at her Juliet like he wanted to eat her. She slightly kicked his feet under the table to get his concentration back on the food since his eyes were glued on the unsuspecting girl.

He suddenly stiffened and faked a cough to hide the pain of the kick and smiled as his eyes widened at her, asking why she did such thing but Saki just stick her tongue out on him and munched on her food.

“Ah Mi Young.” He said afterwards.

“Huh?”

“We are going out after breakfast.”

The girl just nodded. She did have the right to ask anything since she was just the maid.

Jaejoong frowned. She was too obedient and it was scary sometimes.

“Aren’t you going to ask where are we going?”

“No.” she simply said.

“Oppa is going to buy you a new wardrobe.” Saki answered for her brother since Jaejoong won’t tell her anything.

“A-a wardrobe?”

“Yeah, clothes, shoes, everything.”

And then she suddenly felt worried. Why would Jaejoong buy her those things? She didn’t need them and she couldn’t afford to pay him back.

“Thank you but I don't think I’ll need a new clothes or anything. I’m okay with what I have now and I’m not going anywhere to need new things. And…” she looked down. “I don't have the money to pay for them.”

“That is stupid.” Jaejoong finally said. “I will not buy it if you don't need it. You are going back to school so you will need new clothes and shoes.”

Now that was a shocker. Saki‘s smiled widened and gave a dumb founded Mi Young a wink.

“S-school…?” the idea excites her but it was just too good to be true.

“Yes Mi Young.” Jaejoong smiled and she swore her heart pumped more blood than the usual making her face red. “I’m sending you back to school.”

 

 

 

****************************************

Sorry for the late update… Please don't be mad at me.

This time, there was no author’s block or laziness. I was so busy at the first week of school so I didn’t have the time to update even if I wanted to… sorry….

And another thing, JYJ dancers stressed me out as in seriously…. Oh forgive me…

 And here are the replies to my ever loyal subscribers/friends….

 

@butterfly555 unnie.. planet Neptune perhaps.. the farthest from Earth and Unnie, I miss seriously!!!

@koreankendi what if Mi Young’s sister would turn nice you will accept her for Jaejoong so that Mi Young will be with Changmin? That was so evil!!!! Haha

@xtinamaria  Saki is definitely a Kim and just wait for the next story.. I have so many in stores for them… and dolphin.

@suzie1911 you want me to kill Han Ji won…. That is so bad!!! Now tell me how you want me to kill her.. haha….

@rheukkie kyu is always naughty and he will never change...  yay!!! You are not a silent reader… I always see your comments before.^^

@sujufan4life Bad news.. they wont stop fighting…. And kyu .. haha… that guy never fails to make me laugh.

@HurricaneVenusx3 all the guys will know about Jaejoong’s craziness soon and you have to watch out for their reactions. It will be priceless.

@vanillataem hi chinggu.. I miss you!! it’s been a long time.. Changmin is not bad.. he is just in love. Don't worry, Kyu will never break the dolphin-mermaid tandem again. He’s just back and will just tease them but nothing serious. ^^

@candyandreas hi.. someone have to give way in the end and it will be heart breaking… watch out for it… ^^ and I updated!!! Sorry for making you wait!!!! Love yah!!

@Alzina seriously, your comments make me feel like im the best author in the world…as well as the other. Changmin and Jae will suffer a lot that’s for sure… and one of them may want to end his life because of it.. oh.. major spoiler!!! But I’m still thinking about it… Ohh chinggu… school is… woah… I have this boy who loves to follow me around and he annoys me to the max… help!!! What will I do?!!!

@lovkajaebling2 Yeah.. poor changmin but he’s not ignoring the girl on purpose.. he gave his word so he have to stand for them as a guy…. ^^

@ChunNong12 yeah… if I will rank the evilness of the protagonist, zhang will be in the last place.  Ji won will take first place and the antagonist on Yunho’s story whish will be revealed soon will be the second place… watch out for it…

@61imeor because you love me and i love you too… ^^

 

There.. I hopei didn’t miss someone… please keep your comments coming.. I love replying them.. maybe we can follow each other on twitter too… mine is aejae22~~~

 

Tell me what you think about this one… and updates will be once or twice a week… promise.

 

Oh.. just a preview for the next chapter… remember the italicized part on chapter 19…? We’ll talk about that on the next chapter… hehe…

 

 

Comments, suggestions and violent reactions are loved!!!!

 

aejae22

BY FATE