pov

BY FATE

tumblr_lnxcymVcUy1qbav2no1_500.gif?t=131

 

 

“Mistakes are painful when they happen, but years later a collection of mistakes is what is called experience.”

 

 

Oh dear. My watch said 2:30 am but still my eyes won’t shut close. Not a single blink was seen. I wonder how I got home after that scene at SME. Maybe my Hyungs took me home. I didn’t have a clue. My mind just went blank and it shut itself against everything.

Her voice, her cracked and broken voice, it was too sad that it hurt my ears and pierced my heart. Her words were the last thing I remembered. And there I was… alone and devastated inside my room, my almost scary freakingly neat room with 8 no 10, oh damn it I lost count with the beer cans. Yeah… I was drinking, drinking the pain away. So dramatic but I can’t help it. I was dumped by the person I love the most. It was a hell of a moment. She could’ve just stuck me straight in my chest and let me die there. It was more acceptable than dumping me in front of my biggest rival-my brother.

 

What’s so special about her? There was nothing extra ordinary. Nothing outrageous, nothing but my incomprehensible love and that goes the same with Jaejoong hyung, my fated contender. Never in my life have I felt that way. It wasn’t too early to say it but really, it was a very strong feeling that struck me down to my feet. I never thought that it would make me feel so confounded. I am the maknae for crying out loud and based on history, maknaes always wins. Always, until that Super Junior bastard that took the title of being the first maknae to lose. And unfortunately the throne was passed on to me. What a jinx. So there I was sulking at my recent break up-wait, should I consider it a break up? We weren’t a couple and based on what happened, we will never be. Damn. Why was it so hard? I can hardly breathe and those beers were not helping me at all. They were supposed to help me sleep and numbed me for a while but I didn’t feel anything. Not a single effect. Am I that heavy drinker now? 10 cans? Damn it!

Damn it! I been using damn for like forever.

Ah, Mi Young. I pulled my own hair out of desperation or maybe out of defeat. What have you done to me? How am I going to start again? I can finally understand why Junsu hyung sulked for a whole year but still, it wasn’t enough for him to forget his love and move on. Is it going to happen to me too? Am I scared? Hell no, just afraid, afraid to start all over again. Dongsaengs were over for me. Better find a noona that will heal my heart. Is it really going to happen that fast? Of course not you silly Changmin. You have to forget Mi Young first before any of what is inside your smart brain will happen.

I looked outside my window at the thought of forgetting Mi Young. It’s not easy I admit but I will get through it… right? Convincing my self is not so easy since I’m too smart. Well it’s the truth. I’m so smart at everything. Way smarter than my hyungs and not to mention, more mature but at that point, I was anything but smart.

 

 

 

The night was still young. I’m sure there were still places that can accommodate losers like me. Armed with a baseball cap and a mask, I grabbed my keys and drove the highway of Seoul, looking for that ‘special fancy place’ that will surely erase all my heartaches. Surprisingly, the alcohol was never obvious in me. I still have room for more liquor and I’m craving for hard ones, ones that can make me knocked down and of course, some girls will surely add some fun. I am Shim Changmin, everyone knew that but I have to hide it along with my dirty plans. I wanted to forget so give me a break.

Finally, I arrived at the place every one loves the most, well every guys looking for some fun that is. The flashy neon lights brought bitter smile. This is it Changmin, pour everything and don’t forget to entertain women. They will help you. Just don't show your face.

 

Two hours had past and I was still there, sitting at the bar. Five women, five beautiful women came and tried to seduce me with their smiles and strong, irritating perfumes. I should be happy and willing but they disgusted me. s. I’ve changed my mind for the last time, just in time before the last tried to grab the thing between my thighs. Fast, but ten shots of whiskeys ruined my mood and my disposition. The pain was slowly numbing and I smiled. Hell yeah, I smiled, finally. I didn’t feel anything. I knew it. Whiskey really helps a lot, no wonder why Jaejoong hyung was secretly thanking his appa for the priceless collection he left.

 

Jaejoong hyung. Oh the name rang a bell.

 

73186084.jpg?t=1310825120

 

 

 

 

 

 I blinked as tears started to hurt my eyes.  I clutched at my chest and squeezed my eyes close.  There it was again, the pain returned. Was it because of the alcohol or the thought of the guy that took my happiness away from me? Mi Young belonged to nobody but I want her to be mine and mine alone and Kim Jaejoong stole her away from me. Even his name stung. I massaged my chest trying to ease the pain that returned all of a sudden. I think I need another round, another bottle perhaps? Tears freely streamed down my cheeks before I know it. Shim Changmin was crying. Did we win an award? Why? No one saw me cry and that time at the bar, I was literally pouring everything. I didn’t care if the stupid bar tender kept on telling me to stop and go home. I was a paying customer so nobody can tell me what to do.

“Sir, I think you are on your limit.” He said and stared at me with concern. Freak.

“Who are you to tell me that I’m on my limit?!” I glared at him, making use of the only part of my face uncovered. I sensed everyone inside that bar turned to our direction; even the bouncer suddenly went alert. I chuckled. Their muscles were not helping them. I’m not afraid. I was just trying to ease something but they kept on stopping me. What the hell!

But to avoid unnecessary commotion, I decided to go. Yes, despite of all the alcohol, I still managed to do the right thing, maybe I was also thinking of my group. Our name will surely be dragged with one stupid mistake or even a single picture. So I get the hell out of there using every ounce of strength I had within me. Hell, the alcohol was taking its effect and walking seemed so hard. I literally crawled my way out of the bar and struggled to get inside my car. I can’t drive because my vision spun like crazy. I threw my head back and tried to open my eyes but it didn’t help me at all. Then it came.

Oh great. It was raining. Hard. Looks like the heaven was crying for me since my tears were long gone. I already cried a river and that was enough. Big boys don't cry, that’s what Kyu Hyun told me but who can tell tears to stop falling about what happened to me? They kept on falling uncontrollably. The worst part was my stomach felt weird... It’s almost dawn and I can clearly see the sun slowly rising. I love the orange sky. It would surely feel great if Mi Young is beside me watching the whole scene together. But sadly, she wasn’t. She ended her contract with Jaejoong hyung. Did that mean she will go back to Jeju? Another thought that made my heart beat anxiously. She can’t go but she can’t stay. Will I be able to face her again as a friend? Hell no but I will try. It’s painful but I will try. This was a record breaking event. Shim Changmin was heart broken, dumped and sulking. I was feeling too bad that even beer turned its back on me. I stayed on that position for a few hours more I was totally busted.

 

I can’t go home like this so even my strength back fired me, my hands slowly reached for my cell phone that I intentionally left on my dashboard. I want to get drunk and accidentally leaving my phone behind wasn’t even an option especially in the place.

I dialed a random number and after three rings, a sleepy voice answered me, much to my dismay.

“Changmin ah.” That voice. Damn.

“Jaejoong hyung.” I tried to cancel the call but it was too late, his voice that seemed like a screech haunted my ears.

“Changmin ah! You sound drunk! Where are you?” Geez, is he a psycho?

“Shut up, don't sound like your concern.” Smart answer Changmin, that will surely shut him up but I was wrong.

“Yah! Answer me, tell me where you are and I will get you there!” he yelled and nearly broke my eardrum.

“Wrong number. You don't have to.” But I guess I really needed him that time since Yunho hyung will just probably scold our way back to our house. Junsu hyung will kill me if I interrupt his sleep, never thought that dolphins are as crazy as him and I wont even dare to call Yoochun Hyung since I know he cant leave his family at that hour. SO basically, I’m stuck with that Handsome-face-human-eating –monster. Oh great, Mi Young, when will can I get you out of my system.

“Shut up and listen to me.” I smirked. He wanted me to listen to him. Ch. But how he managed to convince me to give my location to him and how he transferred me to his car was still a mystery. I didn’t care. The whole trip was so silent that it pained my ears. There I was with Kim Jaejoong.

He kept on blabbering things that I didn’t understand I was too drunk to even notice that we already reached home. He tapped my shoulders and eventually shook it when I wasn’t responding. It irritated the hell out of me.

I was about to go out when he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back to my seat. Okay, the serious talking officially started.

“Look, I know…” he started but I didn’t let hi finished.

“You  know what feel, of course, we were both busted right?” I chuckled and looked at him mockingly, at an ordinary situation, he could’ve smacked my head and tell me I’m crazy but that moment was different. Silence ruled the air until he decided to speak. She didn’t go home.

Now that shocked me.

“I begged her to stay.” Alright, how can I forget not to under estimate Kim Jaejoong?

“And she agreed?” wow, it came out of my mouth easily but heck it was painful inside, too painful that I cant even explain it maybe because I was afraid of what will be his answer, but never the less, I prepared my self.

He nodded and a stubborn tear that I was trying to hold escaped my eyes. Shim Changmin is now the official cry baby of DBSK.

“You know that I’m mad at you right now? I’m sure you’re aware that even if you are my hyung I wanted to squeeze the light out of you.” ha! Beat that hyung!

He nodded. He was silent which was weird. So he was trying to swallow everything I say just because Mi Young agreed to stay?  I shook my head and smiled. He really loves the girl.

“Well you’re wrong.”

“Huh?”

“I’m not mad at you hyung.” That wasn’t a lie, I wasn’t, really. He’s my brother after all. My mind is broad enough to think rightly.

“But… you…” he stammered, I was beginning to enjoy watching him on that expression, he looked like a fool and I wanted to laugh but my dizziness was slowly taking over me.

“Few cans of beer won’t let me down.” I boasted but he replied me with a smirk.

“Liar. Yunho called me when he noticed that you are not in your room anymore. I saw 15 empty cans Changmin and you dared to drive.  You drove everyone crazy."

“Like you care.” I hissed, trying to hide the fact that I was touched by them. I never felt so important. They care. Woohoo.

“Of course you idiot!” And there was the famous smack in the head.  I was too drunk to complain then. “Of course, all the members are waiting inside, we fell asleep waiting for you. You never answered our calls.” Really? I didn’t notice them.

“Min… I’m sorry.” He said after a long moment. My hyungs were waiting inside but we took out time to talk things over.

“My fault. I was the one you suggested that stupidity so I deserve everything that is happening. I went out because it’s too painful.” I said with cracked voice.

“We… we are still brothers right?” what do you think?

I smirked as a replied and I swear I saw him smile.

“Don't be so comfy… Maybe Mi Young chose you but I’m not waving my white flag yet.”

“I know, but you will soon.” And that was the last thing I heard before my head tilted sidely and lost my consciousness.

 

 

End of POV

 

Jaejoong carried his dongsaeng to his shoulders and entered the house where the other three members anxiously waited.

“Changmin –ah!” Junsu and Yoochun immediately helped him carry Changmin to his room.

“He's dead drunk. Yunho, I think he may need some aspirin tomorrow.”

“I already prepared them at his bedside.” Yunho assured.

“As this guy.” Jaejoong gently massaged his sore shoulder as they watched Yoochun and Junsu arranged Changmin on his bed. “I found him at a club. He was lucky enough to get out there without getting noticed. Tell Junsu to get his car there tomorrow.”

“I’m not surprised.”  Yunho crossed his arms and smiled. “He’s sneaky enough to get his way out. But I’m still wondering of all people, why did he call you?”

Jaejoong chuckled. He wasn’t so clueless about it. Even if they fight a lot, he knew that he was no. 1 on Changmin’s speed dial, one thing that Yunho gets jealous of.

They made up. But Jaejoong was sure that they will fight again, they were not called Soul fighters for nothing.

But as for the meantime, the stormed was calmed.

 

 

 

***********************************************************************

SOULFIGHTERS: Fighting for Mi Young? lucky girl ~~~~~

 

 

tumblr_lnxm7lYkGv1qdf3vlo1_500.gif?t=131

 

 

 Oh dear, it took me a week to write this chapter. It’s so hard to put the maknae’s point of view into words. I seriously had a hard time since it’s my first time writing POV. Forgive me and I want to share the sneak peak of the next chapter that will be posted maybe tomorrow or two days from now…

 

He broke from the hugged and smiled. Then, someone stormed at the door and pulled him away.

“What do you think you doing?” she said angrily with eyes threatening to fall from the sockets.

Everyone gasped at the sight, Rei and Jaemi dropped their mouths open. It was shocking indeed. No one saw her coming and Jaejoong was frozen as well as the others.

“Get your filthy hands away from Jaejoong.”

Everyone swallowed hard.

“W…why…?”

“Because Jaejoong is my boyfriend!”

 

 

Like it? What cha think? Hehe….

 

 

This chapter is unedited so sorry for all the mistakes……  I will take time to edit them with the help of my editor of course. ^^

 

 

meet YooMi...

 

 

 

 

 

this is how imagine her to be!!!!! cute!!! anoother one...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And here are my replies….

 

@ChunNong12 me too. I was blushing madly while writing that chapter, wishing the girl is me.^^

@mieyLa stop blabbering and stop calling Jaemi little creature…. Here is the update. Hmmmp!

@rheukkie the lessons are not over yet and there is more to learn so please watch out for it…. ^^

@mydream_jae now how will I introduce YUNJAE to Mi Young without giving her the heart attack? Good luck to me!!! ^^

@ChiNGlUVSU oh…  that was a loud laugh…. Maybe you should comment more? Lol… thank you for commenting…^^

@candyandreas oh I want to become of those DBSK girls and MI Young will be more than just jealous about YUNJAE. ^^
@HurricaneVenusx3 more lessons to come….^^

@Alzina Rei and Saki finally got what they wanted and it was far from over yet. And yeah, writing Changmin’s POV is so hard so forgive me if it didn’t reach your expectation….

@lovkajaebling2 being their girl is hard right? But its worthy… I think… awwww too bad Naomi is coming soon…. TT

@koreankendi hi welcome back and tragic ending for bad people will surely come….. thanks for commenting again…

 

 

 

aejae22

BY FATE