special guests, one request.... and unwanted punishment

BY FATE

JUST AN AUTHOR'S NOTE^^

 

 

Nah... the sotry followed after this replies....

Oohhhh so I started with the replies because I got sooooooooooooo excited and overwhelmed by the comments that I received for this Chapter . I thought since I got so busy you forget all about my fic but you didn’t and I love you for that!!!! Mwaaahhhh big huh for you guys……

You see I was so busy looking for a job since I finished school and luckily I got one and will start on June…. Haha.. so excited about ut…..

@MusicMyLove oh i know you are a big fan of the Changmin-Mi Young tandem.. but who knows right? ^^

@mieyLa You really have to wait because I want to start the drama very soon!!!!

@xtinamaria wow… I didn’t hink that you are mumbling.. really that was good and you might be right… thank you for sharing your ideas chinggu… ^^

@butterfly555 hmmm hi Unnie… you might be right but I wont left them unbroken promise… haha I really turned into a super bad girl now….

@koreankendi Jae is so adorable right? Haha yah.. love can really make you go childish and crazy…. Thanks for commenting… ^^

@Alzina Can you still recognize Jaejoong here? I told you.. he will fall hard on this…. Mi young is definitely his and he will not share… haha… I really cant wait to write some drama… like my fingers are aching already… and more twists will be revealed soon so please do watch out for it….. thank you for commenting…. Im glad it made you smile…Love it… ^^

@sujufan4life yes… childish indeed but he was forgetting something… ooohhhh….. thanks ^^

@vanillataem it could be… haha… you will find out now… haha… thank you… ^^

@starrylove oooh…. You guessed three persons but who is it? Haha… time to find out… ^^

@suzie1911 you are right!!! Haha but its still undecided if Mi young will fall for our Jaejoong… hmmm… im such a bad girl…. ^^

@HurricaneVenusx3 Mi Young’s sister as in Jiwon… hmm… last time I checked she was still in Jeju… who will it be? You gonna find it out now…. ^^

@candyandreas haha will they end up together? Don't know… make JJ kneel on the floor…? Wow.. I thought I was the only evil here… ^^ isn’t that too harsh? But don't worry… I will not make him kneel on the floor… I will make him eat dust… haha just kidding… ^^

@lovkajaebling2 yes… Jaejoong fell hard… but will Mi Young catch him? Hmmmm don't know.. thank you for commenting.. love it…

@liL_bBy_G yes my dear… he finally fell… ^^

 

Oh I hope I didn’t miss someone…

Keep your comments coming… ^^ oohhh I enjoy replying…..

 

Now… who is it?

 

 

****************************************************************

“You cannot do this!” Changmin’s voice roared. They were at Yoochun’s balcony and yet they still can be heard. It instantly took the attention of the people inside who were talking while having their tea. They knew Jaejoong must’ve said something that made the maknae roared like thunder. It was only Jaejoong who can do that and everyone inside was startled and no uttered anything.

“Last time I checked, she’s still my employee and I have every right to do what is right and I believe that it was more than right to punish someone who did something wrong." Jaejoong was calm, so calm that it calling for for some danger. He was trying to control his temper which was feasting inside his chest. Changmin knew it and calming him down and shutting up was far from happening. Backing out from that point was too impossible, even if it was his hyung, their hyung.

 

o0o

 

It was a very fine morning when Changmin woke up and prepared himself to pick Yunho from Jaejoong’s house. He tidied up his and Yunho's room already and ordered something for their lunch since he knew it will be impossible for him to cook when they arrive. One thing more, he was not good at it and he wanted Yunho to have good food which he can’t give so with the help of some pizza shop and some cake house, his problem was solved.

He was ready to forget everything that happened last night. In fact, he told himself to ask for an apology to Jaejoong since he was right after all. It was so irresponsible of him to leave Yunho alone in the house. He realized it and was ready to ask for forgiveness. He patted his own shoulder for being a good dongsaeng to his hyungs, well except last night.

He was humming some DBSK tune when he entered Jaejoong's house. The thought of seeing Mi Young again added to his excitement. He had to admit that they clicked and he likes the girl but he have to be really careful must take all things slowly and one at a time. But somehow, his light mood fell down 6 feet under the ground when he saw Mi Young holding Jaejoong’s hand and at first glance, he thought that she was kissing it. His blood instantly rose up to the highest degree and gritted his teeth just to hide his displeasure. It wasn’t a sight to behold.

Jaejoong was squirming, obviously in pain, and Changmin didn’t like it a single bit. And then, he smiled at her and hell he could’ve whacked him off that couch and pull Mi young away from the handsome-face-human-eating-monster. It was annoying and frustrating and what made it worst was that he couldn’t do anything about it. He couldn’t just take her away from his hyung. She will be surprised and that would ruin everything and Changmin just cant afford that. So he took a very deep breath and stayed calm as possible and said….

“Mi Young.”

The voice was deep and serious, didn’t looked like it was coming from a great attempt of controlling.. It made Jaejoong and Mi Young turn to the owner at the same time.

“O-ppa?” Mi Young stuttered and smiled while Jaejoong gave the biggest frown he could ever give. The girl called the guy Oppa and it wasn’t pleasant to his ears at all.

Mi Young was still holding Jaejoong’s hand and the Changmin didn’t like it at all too.

“Changmin.” Jaejoong greeted the guest blandly. It made him really feel unwelcome.

Mi Young suddenly threw Jaejoong’s hand away; making him squirm in real pain and run towards Changmin smiled at her and turned to Jaejoong to give his greetings with a glare.

“I came to get Hyung.”

“He’s upstairs.”

But Changmin disregarded his still talking hyung and faced Mi Young.  

“I’ll go get Hyung.” He said and ruffled her hair.

Jaejoong smirked at himself. He was really outdated to the news. He never knew that Mi Young and Changmin was that close that he allowed her to call him Oppa and he can freely ruffle her hair like normal persons that are so close or… with some special relation.

“Perfect best friends.” He whispered sarcastically and trying to convince his self that it was all they ever got. He made a mental note to give Mi Young the proper punishment she deserves and make it irrevocable.

 

“Are you saying something?” Mi Young then asked.

“Huh?”

“You are saying something.”

“And you think I’m talking to myself? Do you think I’m going crazy?” Jae widened his eyes at her.

Mi young just shrugged her shoulders. She was obviously happy when Changmin arrived which provoked Jaejoong to give her the punishment she will never like.

 

 o0o

 

“Hi.” Rei happily greeted Yunho and Changmin. They were too early for the dinner but it didn’t matter. Junsu and Jaejoong haven’t arrived yet so they still have time to play with the young YooMi.

“Aigoo…” Changmin pinched her puff cheeks. “You really looks like your Omma.” He said cutely while YooMi just smile. “Min.”

That shocked Changmin. YooMi can finally say their names and it brought huge happiness for her uncles.

“Heard that Hyung?” he faced Yunho. “She called me Min.”

Yunho smiled. He found it easier to give the smile he once selfishly kept hidden.

“Our YooMi is growing smarter. Call Uncle his name.” He got her from Changmin and sat her into his lap.

“Ho…” she said as she clapped her hand and giggled.

“Aigoo.” Yunho couldn’t help but laugh.

 

“Hyung.”  They turned and saw Yoochun walking out from their room. “Where are the others?”

Changmin shook his head and continued playing with YooMi.

“Hyung, YooMi is so pretty.”

“Of course.” The father nodded proudly “…and she will not have lots of boyfriends.” His statement never change.

“Strict father. I wonder if that will works on Onew.” He whispered but Yoochun somehow heard it.

Yunho didn’t laugh at all.

“You’re saying something?” he asked but Changmin didn’t answer.

Yoochun still have something to say but the door suddenly burst open. Saki and Junsu finally arrived with a little boy with them.

“Su!” YooMi instantly squealed when she saw the dolphin.

“Aigoo YooMi-ahh.”

“Yah.” Yoochun said to Saki. “Since when did you give birth?”

“Bwoh?” Saki widened her eyes and blushed.

“The dolphin is surely fast.” Changmin agreed.

Saki was blushing red and Junsu liked the teasing but the Leader stopped the two naughty guy since Saki was not comfortable with it.

“Stop it guys. Saki is bloody red.” He said.

“Who’s that boy?” Yoochun asked afterwards.

“Ah.” Junsu laughed. “Meet Goon Yoo. He’s our friend and we met him at the Banpo Bridge. Mermaid and I thought he can be friends with YooMi.”

Yoochun instantly frowned and stood and eyed the little boy from head to toe.

“Who are you?” he asked without a smile a one eye brow hanging up.

“Annyeong Haseo. Goon Yoo –inmida.” The boy showed his manners and Saki was impressed.

“You want to the friend of my YooMi?” again, he sounded like an old father talking to someone who wants to marry his daughter.

Goon Yoo swallowed hard and nodded.

Yoochun then stood up and eyes him once again. He was digging hole into the boy’s body with his glares.

“Yah. Stop looking at him like that. You’re scaring the hell out of him.” Junsu interfere.

“There’s something about your curly hair that I don't trust.” He said straightly and Goon Yoo ruffled his curly hair out of nowhere. He was indeed curly but at his young age, he couldn’t understand a thing that Yoochun was talking about.

“Oppa.. He’s just a kid.” Saki whispered.

“And he’s better than the chicken king right?” Junsu added.

“Whatever…. Yah.” Yoochun pointed at the shock Goon Yoo. “Stay away from my girl.”

Junsu and Saki rolled their eyes in disbelief. Yoochun can really be a pain somewhere and he was driving them nuts.

“Come on, save it. You may need it after 20 years.” Said Junsu. “You are talking like Goon here is marrying your daughter. He just wants her to be his friend.”

“That’s the first step you pabo.” The father won’t give or even drop the subject. Not when his daughter was at stake.

“Ah…” Junsu smiled wickedly. “You are afraid that your good ol’ strategies will be used to your daughter huh?”

“Eh?” Yoochun’s frown grew bigger.

“I should say it worked big Time. Now you have the very beautiful Rei and you have a pretty daughter.” The dolphin nodded and turned to Goon Yoo. “That was a nice strategy boy but I used a different method to your Noona. It’s up to you to choose.”

“Hyung?” scratching his head and frowning a little, Goon Yoo was surely embarrassed. It was his first time to be invited to a dinner and he suddenly became the topic. But kidding a side, he took a glimpse of the girl sitting on the lap of a tall guy with almond eyes and agreed that she was indeed cute. It was the first time he saw her and it made a huge smile on his small face.

Although YooMi was still young, younger than him, she obviously possesses characteristics that you cannot find to other kids but well of course, Goon Yoo was too young to think about falling in love, all he saw was just pure adoration on her cuteness.

But the father will not give up easily like he wanted to block the whole world around YooMi and will not allow her to go out till she’s twenty. He sees every boy as potential boy friend.

 

 

 

 

 

Junsu on the other will never give up, at least not too soon. He leaned down to Goon Yoo’s ears and smiled. He really enjoyed teasing the mouse and making him annoyed.  He always lost against him during their bets and by teasing him, it was like winning and bringing back the glory to his name.

Yoochun will never let his guard down though, especially if Junsu was using one of the strongest cards against him in the person of YooMi.

“Goon.” Started Junsu. “You have to be patient. You’re future’s father –in-law is getting old.” It was a whisper but loud enough for Yoochun to hear or Junsu purposely let him hear it.

He laughed after he saw Yoochun’s reaction. There was smoke coming out of his ears and his eyes were about to come out from his heads. It was a sight to regard. Finally, the glory he lost on the bets came back to him in the funniest way.

“I don't want that curly hair shrek anywhere near my daughter.” Yoochun hissed.

Goon Yoo was left clueless of what had happened. He haven’t met YooMi formally yet and her father didn’t want him to go anywhere her. The poor didn’t even know the meaning of love. His Junsu hyung surely knows how to bring him into trouble. And what the..... shrek?

 

o0o

It was a great laugh. Even Rei who joined them can’t hold her laughter after seeing her husband being bullied by his bestfriend. It’s been a while since they laugh together like that. The atmosphere was very light until Jaejoong came.

 

“Oppa.” Rei and Saki instantly welcomed their brother with a hug.

“Hi.” He said. “I’m with someone. “

“Huh?” everyone looked at him and stared at the door, waiting for the person to come in and to their surprise and to Changmin’s frustration, Mi Young stepped in with a shy grin on her face.

“Mi Young!” Rei happily greeted her. “Welcome.”

“T-thank you.” She replied and looked around and saw everyone was there staring at her with a smile except for Changmin who wasn’t too happy to see her there.

“I don't want to leave her alone so I told her to come with me. I hope its okay.”

“Of course it’s okay Oppa.” Rei smiled and Yoochun nodded in agreement. “I love to have her here.”

“Thank you.” Mi Young mumbled. She was too shy and too overwhelmed by their kindness.

 

The dinner finally started and no matter how they persuaded Mi Young to them dinning table and eat with them, she stubbornly refused saying that it wasn’t right since she was just a maid. They somehow convinced her to join Mi Young and Goon Yoo who were having their dinner at a small table near them. Yoochun instantly nodded with a huge smile on his face like he won the super lotto.

 

 It was a very good dinner thanks to Rei who worked hard for it with a slight help from her husband.

Everyone was having their desserts when Yunho carefully placed his chopsticks at the side of his plate and drank his wine.

 

Yoochun and Junsu thought that it was just an ordinary dinner like they used to share but judging by Yunho’s action, they felt that he was up to something and their instinct served them right.

“Yoochun and Junsu.” He started and the Rei and Saki felt somehow that their worries will soon vanish.

“Hyung.” It was Yoochun who looked at Junsu.

He just shrugged his shoulders as if telling him that he didn’t know anything about it.

“I appreciate your efforts and help to solve my case.” Yunho continued, ignoring the stares that two were giving him.

“But I want you out of it.”

“Huh?”

“Hyung, we are just….” Junsu was on the verge of protest but the leader didn't allow them.

“I know. I know that you are just trying to help. I appreciate that. Thank you but I don't want to put your life at risk running after the enemy that we are all clueless about. Just leave it all to the authorities. I trust them and they assured me that they will catch whoever hit me.” Yunho explained.

“But hyung, we are so close on finding who it is.” Yoochun said but Yunho made up his mind and it will not change. “We will catch him soon.”

“Yoochun you are not even sure who you are running after.”

“Yoochun and I have evidences. We can prove to everyone that-“

“Junsu.” Yunho cut him off. “I’m not requesting you. I’m commanding you to stay away from this case and leave it to the police. I think you went too far. Meeting a gang and asking them for such things worried me so much. I can’t take it if one of you will be put into danger because of my mess.”

It was the time where Yoochun and Junsu looked at Rei and Saki who were so silent as Changmin and Jaejoong. They couldn’t even feel their presence while Yunho was talking to them. The two guys knew that one of the girls leaked the information they got since they were the people they spoke about it.

Saki and Rei looked away guilty. They weren’t ready to face their guys’ questioning eyes. They let Yunho handled everything.

“You told hyung.” It was Yoochun. It wasn’t a question but more of a statement.

“I…I…” Rei didn’t know what to do. She didn’t say a single word to anyone. It was Saki who told Yunho about it.

“Rei Mi.” Yoochun dropped his chopsticks on the table in frustration and massaged his aching temple afterwards. They could almost see the finish line and couldn’t afford to loss on that stage.

“She has nothing to do with it. I was the one who told Yunho Oppa about it.” Saki tried to cover her sister but it was her turn to be confronted by the equally furious Junsu.

“You did?” he asked.

“Yes. “

“Saki how can you do this!”

“It’s because I am worried. You are practically making yourself a bait just to catch someone and I’m sorry I can’t take that! I would rather let  you hate me than to allow  you die in there!” Saki explained but she didn’t quite make them calm down.

“Yah.” Yunho said, calm as ever. “We don't need to blame each other. It’s simple. Stay out of it and we’re okay. I already told the police not to give you any information about the case until I said so.”

“Hyung!” both of them knew they neede such infos.

“Yoochun.” Yunho smiled. “Think about Rei and YooMi and you will understand why I am saying this. Everything will be alright. Trust me. It will.”

 

 

The discussion about Yunho’s case was over but Yoochun and Junsu were still sulking and disappointed with Rei and Saki.

Rei was trying hard to console her husband while Saki sat far away from Junsu to avoided talking to him. She was also pissed and she believed that she was the one he has to please.

“Mimi, stop wasting your effort. They will not listen to you.” Saki told Rei in front of everyone. “They are insensitive and doesn’t care or even think about us so why think about them. I’ve done my part and they gave us the equal reaction for our worries. That’s it. I’m done.” She then stood and walked to the door. Junsu then automatically stood and ran after her. They were only stopped when they heard Changmin’s voice from the balcony. He was with Jaejoong that time because he asked for a little time to talk to each other over a cup of tea.

 

 o0o

 

“Well sorry to disappoint you but I just did.” Said calm Jaejoong.

“That punishment is unreasonable.” Changmin wasn’t shouting anymore. His voice was lowered down but the fierceness was still present. He didn’t want Mi Young to here them. It would just cause more trouble.

“What is so unreasonable about that? I will not cut her wage. I will not beat her or anything. I’m just cutting her day off for the whole month and that was just four freaking days. I think that is reasonable enough for  almost setting the house on fire.”

“That is her only time to go out.” Changmin hissed, ignoring his hyung’s explanation.

“That is your only time to be with her.”

With that, Changmin stepped back. Jaejoong knew he finally hit home with those words.

“You don't know what you are talking about.” He whispered, trying to  recover from his shock.

“You think so?” Jaejoong smirked with a huge sarcasm on his words. “You really think that I'm that dumb not to notice that there is something between you two?” he asked.

‘And hell I will put it to an end.’ His mind yelled.

“Hyung.” Changmin sharply snarled. Both of them were angry and the heat in atmosphere was intensifying. Too hot to handle.

“Oh well Changmin, my dongsaeng, let’s not ruin this friendship with this kind of nonsense talk. Mi Young is grounded but it doesn’t mean that I’m preventing her from seeing you or should I say, I will not prevent you to see her. She agreed to that punishement and i dont see any reasont that can make you angry as  you are now."

Jaejoong saw him balled his fist and he smirked secretly. Changmin was so mad that he just turned his back and walked outside the house with out a word and drove his car home. Everyone was surprised, even Mi Young who was laughing with the kids was suddenly distracted by Changmin. But then again, in those situations, no one dared to say a thing,

 

 

*********************************

oh there finally... will try to post as often as possible now....

 

im not that busy anymore... hurray....

 

love yah all...

 

comments.... suggestions and violent reactions are loved!!!! 

^^

 

 

oh... get well soon my dear Yoochun.....

 

aejae22 

BY FATE