...

BY FATE

 

 

Image Detail

 

 

 

 

 

The whole Kim Mansion was decorated with white flowers. Each wall was covered with bouquets and crown of sweet smelling blossoms from all over the world. Everyone could smell the fragrant of each little bud. Each signifies love and care for the person whom the flowers were for. Too bad he could no longer appreciate the beauty of everything.

 The place was guarded by two dozens of guards and the whole village was under the vigilant eyes of a hundred of police. Not a single camera was there to record everything. Not a single flash was seen.

In the living room, a huge couch was filled with people all dressed in black. Little Yoomi was with her bear that was tied with a black ribbon around its fluffy neck. Rei Mi and Saki were with their love ones, holding each others hand as they waited for one special person. Yunho and Changmin helped Mr. Lee serve the people who came that day. All shown grief, sorrow and defeat.

Every person from all walks of life was there. There were lots of famous names all wearing the same color. Leeteuk was spotted talking to the company president while half of the SNSD, together with Jaemi were busy giving foods to those fans staying outside that came from other countries. There were lots of people but the place was really quiet.  No fan was screaming. No one was waving red balloons and lights sticks. Banners conveyed messages of mourning and distress. The silence was deafening and too eerie it hurt.

Then a black car came inside the huge driveway of the Kim Mansion.  Everyone made way for them. Rei and Saki immediately stood in the doorway as they tried to hold their tears as the person they were waiting for finally arrived.

Siwon then greeted them as he stepped down from the black car. He was assigned to do the job of escorting the very important person to the mansion. He bowed to the president and slowly opened the passenger seat door and guided the person sitting inside. Also dressed in black and with an orthopedic cast on her arm and leg, her eyes were the epitome of sadness and grief. She walked out of the car and whispered her thanks to the guys beside her. The gratitude wasn’t for the guidance alone but for his strong body that acted as her support as she marched her way inside the house.

Every step was counted and forced. The driveway was only a few meters away from the house but for that person, it felt like it was the longest road she ever had to take in her entire existence. She loathed it but couldn’t do anything. Every eye was all on her. Most showed sympathy and commiseration while some of them accused. She didn’t care; she was too tired to think of them anymore. Hell, anyone can kill her right then and there and she wouldn’t give a damn. She already accepted her fate but was never prepared to live again after everything. Her future was darker than black and poignant. For the first time, she lost the will to dream and look into the future, heck even the will to live was nowhere in sight.

She held on tight on Siwon’s arm as they reach the entrance of the house. Changmin was there and took her gently away from Siwon, taking over her frail and unrecovered body. How everyone wished they could also take away a piece of her torment or at least share a bit. But it was something that she could only handle.

“M-Mi Young…” Rei Mi forced a smile and fought the tears, hard.

“Where is he?” she was surprised that she somehow manage to say those words despite her clenching heart inside her chest. She displayed a strong facade for a second but the walls instantly scrunched up the moment Rei stepped aside and pointed the place where Jaejoong was... laid.

And another set of heavy steps. Her feet were deeply rooted to the ground and Mi young could even lift a single toe. Changmin had to push her a bit to regain some strength and put her back to reality, the scary reality.

She walked slowly, very slowly because her feet were like jell-o, ready to collapse any moment but if there was a time where she needed to be strong, that was it. Air was refusing to enter her lungs properly as she was a few steps away from the silver box beautifully and skillfully decorated in front of her.

The expensive thing made no appeal to her. A thousand flowers were above it but it still looked horrible to her eyes. She despised it and wanted it out from her sight but she can’t. Because inside that thing was her Jaejoong, her beloved Jaejoong.

She forced herself to take in some air as her trembling hands reached for the thing. Tears were there, flowing heavily down her cheeks but the heaviness if her heart wasn’t leveling down. Instead, the more tears that came out, heavier her heart became. She can still feel it beating but it wasn’t the same. It didn’t make a summersault when she saw the picture of Jaejoong above the thing smiling at her, like it did when Jaejoong used to smile at her.

She looked back and saw the others looking at her, waiting for her words. Her eyes begged for Yunho to come near her. The leader understood and went to her side. She clutched his arm and pressed it gently.

“I…I w...want… to see…see him.” she trembled. Yunho looked away. Her request was close to impossible. “Please.”

“Mi Young…”

“Please.” Yunho wanted to say more but Rei came to his side and nodded, giving him the signal that they were fine with it. So with the help of the four guys, the remaining members of DBSK, they lifted the cover of the casket and revealed the peaceful body of Kim Jaejoong. All of them sobbed the moment the remains of their friend and brother was revealed to them once more. No one acted strong, no one stood in silence among them. The sight of the once healthy and happy Jaejoong now laid lifelessly in the cold casket made all the bones in their bone twirl and their stomach coil. The feeling was indescribable. Yunho thought his heart wasn’t beating anymore and instantly regretted the decision of lifting up the casket.

The ladies looked away as they cried their eyes out. No one dared to look at Kim Jaejoong.

Mi Young heaved the deepest breath ever.

Jaejoong was wearing a black suit and his wounds were no longer visible. They were still there but were perfectly hidden. His face was peaceful and handsome. No one thought that such a beauty will be put into waste because of some crazy fan.

Mi Young wiped her tears and smiled a miserable one. She didn’t want to show her tears to her loved one but failed. More tears came out the moment she wiped them out. She touched his cheeks and felt nothing but coldness. The warmth that once made her heart tingle was gone. Those beautiful dark orbs that glimmered against her will be forever closed.  And the once red lips that made her excited every time they kiss were forever gone. He no longer responded to her touch. He no longer smiled to her. He was no longer alive.

The battle was over and Kim Jaejoong lost it.

“Jae”

 

 

 

-THE END-

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Mi Young?” she felt her body shook gently. “Mi Young….” that voice was very familiar but she could not recognize it at the moment. Her whole body was aching. Her eyes lids felt so heavy and her body seemed… empty.

“Mi Young, open your eyes.”

Then it snapped. She open and widened them at the same time like she just saw a ghost.

“Jaejoong!” Tears started to flow and Rei Mi together with Saki started to panic. They were about to call the doctor when Mi Young spoke again.

“Where is Jaejoong?!” The strength coming out from her voice was unbelievable and full of determination. She wanted to confirm something or rather to prove something wrong.

“Mi Young, you need to relax.” Saki said, trying to convince her to lay down again but she wasn’t buying it. She wanted to see Jaejoong. She wanted to know… as soon as possible.

“Where is Jaejoong?!”  The sisters looked at each other worriedly but didn’t answer her question so she asked them again. “I said where is Jaejoong?!” with a tone higher.

“Mi Young?” Changmin and Yoochun entered the room when they heard her voice. Changmin smiled the moment he saw her awake but was asked the same question.

“Where is Jaejoong? Somebody please answer me!”

“He’s out of the ER. He’s in one of the private rooms here.” Yunho answered fro all of them.

 

 

 

 

*********************************************

(Gets bricked)

Hi ^.^v short one

Let me explain!!!!!!!!

 Mianhe… I just want to tease because I’m a BAD GIRL… hahaha..

 

I hope you’ll comment and throw me your violent reactions… well… not literally.

It will not end here…..

I think 2 to 3 chapters more…& yes... I decided to extend it since I made a stupid mistake of rushing one chapter.

Please bear with my crazy mind… everything will be alright and I’m really planning for a good ending for Ji Won…..

 

I will update soon…. peace ^.^v

 

Comments, suggestions and violent reactions are needed…. keep them coming…

 

aejae22

BY FATE