visit

BY FATE

 

Sorry for making you wait this long..... will update regularly now... again.. mianhe

 

 

“Mi Young,” Rei Mi whispered over the girl’s head. She wasn’t sleeping and just waiting for the time to see Jae.  “You can see Oppa now.” And immediately, her eyes opened and a small smile appeared on her face.

“Is he okay?” Wanting to make sure that the guy was alive. The dream that she had was truly frightening. It can truly pass for a nightmare. It was morbid and erse and didn’t want any of it to happen.

Rei Mi smiled at her reaction. Mi Young never told them about her nightmare and never will. She decided to keep it by herself and bury it six feet under the ground along with those bad memories of her life.

“We can’t talk to him just yet because he's still not awake but the doctor said he will be any moment. I’m sure he would love to see you when he opens his eyes.” It was too much for Mi Young. She didn’t want to cry anymore but Jaejoong’s family’s kindness and acceptance was truly overwhelming for her tears not to come out. She took Rei’s hand and pressed it gently, giving the right amount of warmth to express her heartfelt gratitude. No one ever showed such care to her except for them. She was truly glad that she got to meet them and was given the precious chance tospend time with their mom.

“Thank  you.” She choked.

Rei shook her gently and tucked some strand of her behind Mi Young’s ears. “I’m the one that should thank you. I know I wasn’t so kind when we first met. Maybe because my heart felt that you got something that I do not have. You got the fate of being with my mom. You know I would do anything just to have a minute with her. You took care of her and never left her side. This is all I can do now Mi Young. To take care of you is all I can do to thank you for all those things you did for my mom.”

“Rei… my father killed her and my sister tried to kill your brother. I almost practically took your family away from you. You shouldn’t thank me.”

“No… It’s not your fault and don’t say such non sense. It’s not your fault and you’re not the person to blame. We’ll deal about that when you recover.”

“Omma was right.” Mi Young then said and Rei’s heart skipped a beat. “She said you’re beautiful inside and out. I know she really regretted the day when she left you in the orphanage. She told me these things when I was so young. I guess too young to remember all of them or to even to take notice. Now I know. You are the girl she was talking about every night before she tucked me to bed. I hope she left a letter for you.”

Rei shook her head again. “I haven’t read any of them yet. I’m waiting for Oppa to wake up so we can read them together.”

“I’m sorry for everything Rei. I hope you can forgive me for causing too much trouble.”

“Mi Young… you should not apologize. Everything happens for a reason. You were fated to step into our lives, into Oppa’s life. You made him so happy so you shouldn’t feel that way. Now…” she took a deep breath and wife her tears and Mi Young’s. “…You need to get ready because Oppa is waiting for you. I’m sure he wouldn’t want to see you in tears. You need to be pretty because you haven’t seen each other for a long time.”

“When will he open his eyes?”

“I don’t know…”

 

Mi Young was assisted by Changmin and Yoochun to get into the wheel chair. She was pushed by Rei Mi as they entered Jae’s room at the far corner of the building. Yoochun slowly opened the door for her and they all saw Jaejoong’s frail and limp body on the bed. Attached to him was countless number of tubes that were helping him to stay alive.

They slowly wheeled her to the bedside and surprisingly, she didn’t cry. Jaejoong was covered in bruises that he got when stumbled over and over again. Some of his ribs were broken so his torso was covered in bandage. A tube was attached to his mouth, making it slightly open but never the less; he was still handsome in the eyes of everyone, especially Mi Young.

“Hey…” she put up a small smile as she pressed his hands gently. “You don’t look good with those tubes, you should wake up soon.” But she knew that it was way better that seeing Jaejoong in a coffin like in her nightmare. She quickly dismissed the idea.

“Hyung hates those tubes and machines. He hates the hospital but seems like the hospital loves him.” Changmin spoke after a long time.

“We’re still lucky because the doctor came out with a treatment for his depression. His body wasn’t responding with any of the medicines that they tried to give him since his blood was defiled with some kind of drug.” Yoochun took the initiative to explain everything because up to the time, Mi Young was still clueless about Jaejoong’s true situation. “We are still waiting for the medication to take effect, hoping that his body will respond to them.”

“Of course he will.” Mi Young smiled at them and reached Jaejoong’s forehead and caressed it with her unaffected hand. “This guy here is so stubborn that even the heaven will find him annoying so they will bring him back.”

They laughed lightheartedly for the first time in a long time. They love the positivity that was oozing out of Mi Young and it was contagious.

But then again, no one knew what was going inside her mind.

 

 

 

“I want to see her.” Mi Young broke the silence that temporarily jailed them as they wait for Jaejoong to wake up.

“Huh?” the three turned to her with questions.

“I want to see Ji Won… alone.” the determination was there and it was a bit scary. Her facial expression was blank but her eyes were burning. She didn’t even use any honorifics for her sister. She was truly mad and a mad MI Young was to be scared of.

“Mi Young, I don’t think-“Yoochun tried but was cut off.

“Don’t worry. I will not do anything. I just want to see her. I’m sure she’s aching to see me too.”

“We know you won’t do anything, we’re worried about her doing something evil to you.” Changmin pointed put and was seconded by Mi Young.

Rei Mi smiled.”Its okay Yoochi, Oppa, Ji Won will not do anything to her. The police are there.”

Yoochun just nodded but not fully convinced.

“I will take her there.” Changmin volunteered which earned a gently squeeze to his hand from Mi Young.

 

The door was opened for her and the police that guarded the lady inside gave her a gentle nod.

“Just call us if you need anything.” they said.

Mi Young smiled and asked Changmin to leave her. The guy reluctantly nodded and left the room but not the place. His ears went into full blast behind the wall.

On the bed sat a lady whose half of her face was heavily bandaged along with her left shoulder till her left arm. Every person who will see her will definitely know that the case was serious and the wounds will definitely leave some marks, ugly marks. No one knew the extent of the damage yet but Mi Young could almost feel and see Ji Won’s reaction. She smirked. It was an action so unfamiliar and yet so satisfying.

Ji Won was looking out the window and in deep trance that she didn’t notice the visitor that came.

“I’m glad you’re still alive.” Mi Young started and perfectly got the attention she was looking for with a bonus of gasp. Her words were dripping with sarcasm.

“Mi Young.” Ji Won slowly said and put a very small smile, oozing with sarcasm. She was so careful about her movements since the wound son her face were still stinging.

The younger stared at her blankly.

“What brings you here?” sarcasm was there and still proud despite of what happened.

“Just checking on the devil.”

Ji Won chuckled in amusement. It was a big surprise that Mi Young managed to say such sharp words. Anger really changes a person in a fast and scary way.

“I never knew the devil is a she.”

“Until you were born.”

Ji Won chuckled once again.  “Hell is not for me.”

“Wrong, in fact you are the queen.” she fought back with the same level of disgust and hatred.

“Don’t you dare. I’m still you sister so don’t dare to talk that way in front of me.” Ji Won glared at her, obviously cut with Mi Young freshly sharpened words.

“Guess what, I just did.”

“Just wait until I get better.”

It was Mi Young’s turn to show some expression. She smiled and looked at her sister in a fiery way, eyes shooting daggers.

“Well I got some news for you. You will never get better.”

“What are you talking about?”

“Those wounds…” she eyed the wounded lady “…will never heal and that beautiful skin will just be part of the past.”

“What-“ Ji Won’s hand suddenly went up to touch her bandaged face. It still hurt an indication that the wounds were still fresh.

“Ugly Ji Won.”

“Shut up!”

“Why would I? What if I don’t want to? Will you kill me too…. like what you did to my baby?”

Ji Won laughed. “Believe me Mi Young; I would love to do that over and over again. And I wont fell a singly drop of guilt.” She wanted to piss the girl on the wheel chair but obviously, Mi Young had more under her sleeve.

“Oh believe me my dear sister, I would love to make love to Jae over and over again.”

“You won’t.” Ji Won gritted between her teeth and glared, shooting daggers into Mi Young’s skin.

“Why not? He loves me, I love him so I have every right.” the first card was thrown by Mi Young with no sweat.

“He won’t love an ugly girl like you.”

“Huh!” she looked away in a sickening way. “Look who’s talking? Do you want me to bring you a mirror so that you can eat you words?”

“What do you mean?” Ji Won’s voice suddenly went soft and a bit afraid.

“What I mean is that you are ugly now and even plastic surgery won’t bring back your beauty. You look like a beast right now and it matches you well. I’ve never seen you that hot.”  She laughed and she swore she never felt better. It was her moment of glory, the moment where she actually had the courage to fight back to her sister for the first time. Her manners were long forgotten.

“Shut up!”

“Why? Are you afraid to hear the truth? Oh my, I’m so sorry to tell you that you really look horrible and guess what again, Yunho is so pissed. Changmin wants to kill you and Cassiopeia will surely burn you alive the moment they hear what happened to Jae or what YOU did to Jae.”

“I am not afraid of them!” she said but her voice betrayed her. She was shaking and sobbing like a little child who lost in a game.

Mi Young smirked. “Oh really? So do you want me to announce to the world that you try to kill Jaejoong? That you stabbed him ruthlessly? That you dragged him into danger and it almost killed him? Let me tell you something Ji Won,” The younger’s eyes were full of aversion and hate. “Pray that Jae will recover from what you did because if not, I won’t let anyone to touch you because I will kill you myself and I promise it will be a long and painful one. I am ready to rot in hell just to see you beg for your death.” each word was from the heart and filled with remorse.

“You can’t do that Mi Young. Why? Because you are a total wreck and you are still the old Mi Young that I know. You can’t fight back because you are one little coward who can’t do anything but to obey to what I want. You can’t fight; you are just acting like you can do anything. You think you can shake me with your words? The heck, rot to hell now and serve all the damned souls there. I won’t give in. Pray that I will recover faster because I will get Jaejoong away from you and give you the death that you planning for me a notch higher.”

With all those words, Mi Young just laughed, amused that her sister still have the angst. Bad habits die hard; it was proven right in front of her eyes.

“We’ll see. You can always dream for that moment to happen but right now, you are under my mercy. And oh, you can now say goodbye to Jeju because I will sell the house tomorrow and all your precious collections will be donated to charities.” She started to turn the wheel of the wheel chair she was sitting and headed for the door where the police were on guard and Changmin who was waiting for her to come out. But before she could even reach the knob, she turned her head and looked at her fuming sister once again.

It was also the time when a nurse entered the room. She was carrying a syringe with her and because she already knew Mi Young, the young nurse gave her a bow and a smile as she stepped towards Ji Won.

Those simple gestures didn’t go unnoticed. Ji Won pushed the nursed away from her all of a sudden, creating a commotion. All the syringes and medicine cluttered on the floor but the poor nurse collected them all quickly.

“No! I don’t want that thing! Get away I know you are planning to kill me!” She yelled. Mi Young stopped her wheel and turned to her panicking sister once again.

“This is just a simple medicine. It will help your wound and reduce some pain.” The nurse worriedly explained as she tried to reach for the patient’s arm for the needle to be stuck on but Ji Won kept on moving so the poor nurse had a great time. Mi Young just watched them amusedly, struggling to hide her laughter at the sight in front of her.

“Get away. That hired you to kill me and I know it! That is not medicine! Get away here you stupid nurse I don’t need it!” she yelled, alarming the guard outside but Mi Young immediately stopped them when they were about to enter, telling them that everything was alright and her sister was just out of her mind.

“But… but…”

The two were stopped as Mi Young’s laughter filled the air. She was so at it that her eyes started to water.

“That is so funny Ji Won.” She said in between her laughter. “And you just told me that you are not afraid of anything? Well I guess you’re just paranoid. Don’t worry, those were just antibiotics. They won’t harm you in anyway. And if I’m going to kill you, like I said, it will be a slow and painful one so stop being a for once and stop giving the nurse a hard time.” She was laughing but the seriousness of her words was very evident.

Ji Won’s jaw dropped but it was immediately replaced with a glare and a balled fist.

“Rest well Ji Won, you will need it.”

 

 

 

short and a failure... mianhe...

 

 

aejae22

BY FATE