his little acting....

BY FATE

 

 

 

Jaejoong was awakened by the stinging blisters on his hand the following morning. He was too drowned on something that he had fallen asleep without putting any ointment on them. There was about 6 ugly and dark blisters. Half of them formed into unattractive bubbles that could pop anytime. Such ugly hands for a celebrity like him.

And yet, he didn’t  seem to mind. He only had an hour of sleep and yet he still didn’t mind. Weird because on normal days, he would be whining on Sakura on how bad his night was and for the whole day, his mood will be ruined.

But that wasn’t a normal day. He ran through his thoughts and decided on something. And that something has shoulder length hair and black round eyes named Mi Young.

Come to think of it, he never really got his much needed sleep because his mind was too occupied and debating if he was doing the right thing. As usual and like in any other cases, the heart doesn’t always agree with the mind. But in Jaejoong’s case, the lower organ won or should I say, he let it won.

There was a decision made and it wasn’t easy. Jaejoong knew the consequences he has to face and much worse, Mi Young has to face. A decision was made and there was no turning back. There was only one way left for him and that was to move forward. It was his happiness at stake. He had to think of himself for the first time and think of his own bliss.

It wasn’t going to be easy. He knew. But what else can he do? His heart has spoken and as mushy as it may sound, it was beating only for one girl. Who thought that the girl’s incorruptibility and purity will make him swoon in a matter of moments? He just saw her lips and his world turned upside down that even the most powerful bulldozers cannot put it back on the way it was. He had fallen, hard and he was secretly praying that the girl would catch him or it will be so painful to see such a name like Kim Jaejoong falling hard… on the floor with Mi young on the side busily sweeping it.

It was just a usual morning and Jaejoong could almost see his Mi Young- Not ‘Changmin’s Mi Young’ but ‘his Mi Young’. That childish thought gave him red cheeks and an over excited heart. Just like the other ‘first time’, he felt happy. He hummed their song 'Believe' while climbing down the stairs. He smelled the omelet sizzling on the pan and some sweet ham. It was such a smell to behold.

“Good Morning.” He smiled and sat on the preparing table. It earned him a jump from Mi Young since her back was facing him.

“Huh?” she squealed.

“Nice breakfast.” He commented, trying not to sound too cheesy or obvious.

“T-thanks.” She replied with a slight nod and questioning eyes. He complimented her cooking… which was the first time.

“The eggs is so soft.” He said after stuffing a piece into his mouth. ‘Like your lips’ he wanted to add but it will surely make Mi Young crazy. How did he know about it? She will surely ask how did he know and will he answer that he touch them last night and stopped his urge to hold them on his captivity? No. He can’t so he shut his mouth and continued compliment the eggs plus and the innocent ham was also put into hot seat.

“Hmmm ham's great too.” He nodded with a genuine satisfaction.

“Yah.” Mi Young said in a serious face and a much deeper tone. She didn’t love the compliments.

“Huh?”

“Are you drunk?”

“Huh?”

“Those are just eggs. No need to compliment them too much or you will not need ketchup anymore because they are too red from your unnecessary words. You can have them just sit on the dinning room and breakfast will be set.” She said seriously.

Jaejoong was dumbfounded.  He found out something. Mi Young will not fall to his sweet words.

“I will go now.” He gulped and reluctantly left the kitchen to act upon her order. That time, the master acted upon the order of his maid.

 

 

 

“Good morning.” A smiling Yunho greeted Mi young and Jaejoong on the dinning room. He was assisted by Saki and by the look of his face. Mi Young and Jaejoong concluded that he was somehow okay. He was smiling and it was a huge relief for them all.

“Good morning Yunho-sshi.” Mi Young bowed. A very smiley greeting unlike what she gave to her boss. There was a little pout appeared on Jae’s mouth but no one noticed it. “Good morning Saki-sshi.”

They greeted her back and she started to serve them the breakfast. It started off quietly until Saki finally noticed the blisters and wounds on Jaejoong’s formerly flawless hand. She frowned, knowing that even Jaejoong enjoys cooking, her brother was always careful when it comes to hot stuff.

 

“Yah Oppa.” She couldn’t help but asked. “What happened to your hands?” Even Mi Young who was currently pouring some juice on Yunho’s glass turned to look at the said blisters.

 

“Ah...” Jae tried to laugh it off and hide his hand but Saki didn’t buy it. “Just a little accident this morning.”

 

That made Mi Young think. She was the first one to wake up that morning and she didn’t see Jaejoong cook anything and by the looks of the blisters, they seemed to come from boiling water.   And with that though, she eyes instantly widened and her jaw dropped. She looked at Jaejoong apologetically and cursed under her breath.

 

‘Yah Mi Young how can you be so stupid?’ she said secretly. She finally remembered that she boiled water that morning and she totally forgot about it. She must’ve fallen asleep and the water boiled.

‘Ah yah.’ She looked down, unable to contain the stare from him.

 

“Yah Mi Young are you okay?” Yunho asked when he noticed her spacing out.

 

“Ah yah” she bowed and made a mental note to thank her boss after he gave his hellish scolding. She was gong to be scolded and she could almost hear Jaejoong's yells.

That time, she was helpless because it was her fault. She nearly set the house on fire because of her carelessness, one thing to be mad about.

 

 

“Ah Mi Young you nearly lost the house and your job.” She whispered to her self as she looked for an ointment for Jae’s wounds. It was obvious that he hadn’t put anything on them and it was painfully painful (huh?)

 

Meanwhile… back to the dinning room. The three were having their breakfast when Yunho decided to break the ice.

 

“So Jae, you didn’t tell me that you already allow Mi Young to cook.” He said teasing.

 

“What’s with that smile?” he squealed.

Yunho smiled again wildly. “She cooks really good. Reight Saki?”

 

“Yah better than Oppa.” Saki repied, not really focus on what they were talking about.

 

“Better than me huh?” Jaejoong hissed.

 

“Way better.”

 

“Ah seriously. Tell Junsu to take you somewhere for dinner tonight because I will not be cooking for you.” he warned which made Yunho laughed.

 

But Saki just shrugged her shoulders, not affected by his warnings and glares. “It’s okay. Mi Young will surely cook for me.”

 

“Bwoh?”

 

“A rival is born.” Yunho laugh but suddenly turned serious when he remembered something. “Jae I'm going back home.”

 

Jaejoong looked at him. “Home as in…?”

 

“Home with Junsu and Changmin.”

 

“No.”

 

“Jae.”

 

“The doctor said you need to rest and you should free your mind from all the stress.”

 

“I can rest comfortably at home.”

 

“And you are not comfortable here?”

 

“No Jae.” Yunho didn’t want any misunderstanding from him. He definitely understood that he wanted the best for him but he cannot abuse any kindness he was giving him. “I want to go home and I promise not to think too much.”

 

“If that’s what you want.” He sighed in defeat.

 

“Thanks Jae. “The smile returned but Saki’s thoughts were so far away.

 

“Dolphin’s been busy looking that Maserati that hit you.” she whispered.

 

“Huh?” both the guys gasped.

 

“He said he won’t stop until they find it. Changmin Oppa and Yoochun Oppa are helping. I think they had the lead already and it’s sending some adrenaline rush to that dolphin.”

 

“That’s good news.” It was Jae. “But why are you frowning?”

 

She sighed heavily after she drank her milk. “It’s dangerous. He and Yoochun Oppa once went to gang place looking for that car. It’s not safe anymore.”

 

That made the two guys’ jaw dropped. They were clueless about the moves that their dongsaengs were doing. It was really serious and those things should be left under the power of the authorities.

 

“Are they crazy?” The guy involved spoke. “The police said they will find who’s behind my accident.”

 

“Tell that to them Yunho Oppa because honestly, that dolphin wont listen to me. Even Rei is so worried about them but they are so stubborn. Changmin Oppa said they should slow things down but the two didn’t listen.” Anxiety was very evident on Saki’s voice. She was victorious on hiding her emotions last night. It was the reason why Junsu didn’t want to leave; He wanted to make it up her, to at least try to make her calm down which was far from happening.

 

Jaejoong shook his head in disappointment.

 

“They think this is game.” Yunho said sadly. He understood that they were only doing those things for him but putting their lives in danger was out of the question.

 

“Tell Mimi we’ll be having our dinner on their house.” Jae told her and Saki immediately nodded and stood to call Rei.

 

“You talk to them.” He said  to Yunho after Saki left. “Those guys had enough of me and they will surely listen to you.”

 

“Yeah.” Was all Yunho could say and continued to their breakfast.

 

 

 

“J-Jaejoong-sshi…” Mi Young stammered as she reluctantly kneeled in front of Jaejoong who was busily reading some newspapers. Saki was helping Yunho get ready since Changmin will arrive any minute to get him.

 

“Huh?” his eyes widened when he saw Mi Young kneeling in front of him. He wanted to back out but he was no where to go. The girl purposely cornered him and his heart liked it very much, much to his dismay.

 

Mi Young gave him a smile that made him almost lost his mind. It was really weird for her to give that kind of smile.

 

“Y-Yah…” it was Jaejoong’s turn to stammer. “What are you doing... here?” he asked.

 

But Mi Young didn’t respond instead she grabbed Jaejoong’s hand which gave him the shock of a life time. He was electrocuted by the sudden contact of their skin. He instantly pulled it away and panted heavily. It sure did make him groaned by the sensation and of course, Mi Young found it weird.

 

But if there is someone who could pass to be called a saint of determination, it would definitely be Mi Young. She didn’t even bulged or taken aback by Jaejoong’s sudden movement. She answered it with a sigh and grabbed his hand once again, making him squirmed on his seat.

 

“Y-yah!”  It was loud enough to be called a scream but it didn’t reach the ears of Saki and Yunho upstairs.  Jaejoong was nervous and Mi Young was kneeling in front of him. He was agitated on what she was going to do next like he was about to be . “W-what are you going to do?!” His breath wasn’t stable anymore and boy... Jaejoong could collapse any minute because they were too close to each other and he couldn’t handle much electricity. It was the first and the longest time that their skin touched like that. He supposed to be happy but it was making him paralyzed.

 

“Gee…” Mi Young hissed. “You are acting like a girl.”

 

“B-bwoh?” he straightened his back but Mi Young just held his hand tightly.

 

“I’m not going to do anything.” She sighed. “I just want to put some ointment to your burns since it’s my fault why you have those.” She said, trying to look guilty as possible.

 

“O-ointment?” Jaejoong couldn’t believe that he continued to stutter. The atmosphere finally calm down but not him. There was a war inside his chest that time.

 

“Yah. It will help cure the blisters and heal without leaving any marks. She knew how important for the guy to have flawless skin and she won’t allow it to ruin just because of her carelessness.

 

“I-is that so?” he then looked at her while she carefully brushed the medicine to the blisters with her finger. She also gently blew it to lessen he sting.

 

And Jaejoong was held breathless. Mi Young was so close to his hand that her lips almost touch it. And when she started to blew, he almost went insane. The sensation brought unknowingly by Mi Young was driving him nuts. He took a deep breath to calm himself down but Mi Young looked at him straight in the eyes and he was shot frozen.

 

But a wrong move sent Mi Young to the world of insanity. She accidently rubbed her finger to the blister that it suddenly popped and water rushed out. She squirmed at her position trying to get something to wipe away the liquid.

 

It was Jaejoong’s time to come back to reality. He was so free to let go of Mi Young grip and push her away but surprisingly, he didn’t. He had to admit that he was enjoying every minute of it and staring at Mi Young who was panicking trying to look for something without letting go of his hand made his heart swell in happiness. He smiled but Mi Young was too busy to notice it. He just allowed the girl to do what she wanted.

 

She then found a piece of cotton ands lightly damped it to his wound while blowing it gently.

Jaejoong then thought of something that would truly make Mi Young nervous. When she put the ointment to the exploded wound, Jaejoong yelled in pain. It was just an acting of course but Mi Young was again, too innocent and nervous to notice. Jae, armed with the yell and facial expression succeeded on scaring the girl.

 

“Oh….” She widened her eyes and held on his hand tightly and scared. “Omo… sorry… I didn’t mean to… sorry...” she bowed without letting Jae’s hand go.

 

“Yah…” Jaejoong acted like he was about to faint with the pain. “Careful it hurts.” And laughed hysterically inside. He was enjoying it and he didn’t want it to end yet. Torturing the girl kinda amused him and makes him want to pinch her cheeks that blew up once in a while.

They continued in that position. Mi Young continued to apply the ointment to all his blisters and Jae decided to remain clam and stared at the girl.

 

“Thank you for saving me.” She then whispered while applying the ointment but loud enough for Jaejoong to hear.

 

“Yah…. I didn’t save you… I saved my house.” Mi Young then looked up to meet his gazed and smiled, and made him red.

 

“Still thank you.”

 

“J-just  continue.” He whispered and smiled at her.

 

 

Then…

 

The pair of eyes that was looking at them said…..

 

“Mi Young?”

 

 

 

**************************************************

i will reply to all your comments tomorrow.... promise and love ayh all.. please send me your love...

 

 

mishu^^

 

 

comments... suggestions and violent reactions are loved!!!!

 

aejae22

BY FATE