advices...

BY FATE

 

 


“Ah!” Jaejoong squirmed in pain while Jaemi was putting some ointment on his wounded knuckles after knocking out the innocent mirror on Mi Young’s wall. It shattered into million pieces just like Jae’s heart. Nobody knew what happened in that room because he wasn’t speaking yet. Saki and Rei Mi followed Mi Young and the two guys were behind them leaving Yunho and Jaemi to look after the Hyung. Changmin went home alone.

“Sorry but it will still since the cuts are pretty deep. But you’re lucky it’s not broken.” Jaemi gave him an apologetic smile while Yunho was just eyeing them, leaning on the door with arms crossed over his chest.

“You could’ve asked me to get you a punching bag and left that mirror alone.” He smirked at his friend’s situation. Even a dozen painters can’t put his face into canvass. It sure stung. But Jaejoong didn’t respond to him. Not because he ran out of words but simply he chose not to. He was too tired to say anything. The interview just ended up a few hours ago and he went home excited, longing for some hugs and cuddles from his girl when an unwanted person showed up leaving him in such a mess. That gave him a striking headache.

“She left.” He finally uttered in a terrible hoarse voice. “I don’t understand. I promised her everything but she just gave up on me just like that.” He added after a while and Yunho heaved a deep sigh. He was also speechless. The gruesome interview took its toll on them, physically and mentally. But Jaemi knew better then them. She knew and understood what Mi Young was feeling because she’s been there and she can perfectly tell that it wasn’t easy.

“She did not.” She smiled softly and placed Jaejoong’s injured hand on the top of his knee. She sat straighten her back while sitting on the floor and focused her eyes on a small shattered glass like it was the most interesting thing ever. The two men were waiting for her words and looked at her intently like their life was defendant on her. She smiled she noticed and stood beside Yunho, held his hand and rested her head on his broad shoulders. Jaejoong suddenly hated the sight because he suddenly missed Mi Young. He could’ve been in the same position but lucky him, he had to endure being alone. “Remember where she’s coming from and I’m sure you’ll understand. Mi Young is my friend and I know giving up on you will be the last thing she would do. She’s so in love to do such thing.” She started.

Jaejoong should’ve been so happy after hearing those words but without her by his side, it was totally useless. “She needed some assurance.” She added. Jaejoong smiled sadly. Assurance, she needed assurance. But he just gave everything to her. He just told the world that he’s ready to face anyone who will hurt her or even touch her hair. “Did she watch the interview?” He almost choked, trying to dig out the words that refused to get out from his dry mouth and sore throat.

“Do you think that’s enough?” Jaemi smiled. “Huh?” Yunho looked at his girlfriend, his eyes asking their own questions. “Yunho did the same thing for me.” She said squeezing her lover’s hands tightly. “I thought I was secured. His words were more than comforting and for a moment they made me feel satisfied. I told myself that nothing can keep me away from this man and nothing can come between us. But then again I was wrong. One girl made the wall that I built collapsed. I thought I was strong but I realized that those were just plain thoughts. Just theories that feel so different when put into practice. I believe Mi Young is feeling the same thing and Jaejoong-sshi, it’s hard, really hard.” Yunho looked at her girlfriend in disbelief. He wasn’t aware that she felt that thing.

“But I won’t leave him. I promise her that for a thousand times already but she still…” he couldn’t continue anymore, exhaustion was taking over and he can tell that Yunho was feeling the same thing but none of them tried to relax or even move. No one was going to rest until everything was fixed.

“You know that she came from a harsh environment. Having people around you as potential enemy and bullies didn’t do her anything good. She told us that you are the first person that made her feel important. Well… apart from Changmin-sshi but it’s a different story. You are a star Jaejoong-sshi and she is nothing but a tiny sprinkle of sand.”

“But that star fell of him Jaemi. I don’t care where she came from. I don’t give a damn. It’s that I need but she just couldn’t see that.” Jaejoong replied in a much weaker tone. “She did.”

“Then please tell me why she left me like this because at this moment, it’s killing me that I don’t even have a clue!” he said frustratingly. “I can’t just allow her to leave. Mi Young can make decisions without thinking and that is the last thing I need.”

“Don’t follow her…. Yet. Give her time. Like you, she’s shock and did not expect Naomi-sshi’s sudden arrival. Remember, Naomi is your girlfriend.”Jaejoong winced in utter disgust. It was unbelievable that the name the used to give him comfort gave nothing but headache now. “She ended what we have when she left. I told Mi Young it so why she doesn’t get any of it!”

“Then tell her that.”

“I did!”

“Do something.”

“What else?”

“Put a closure to your relationship to Naomi-sshi and make Mi Young feel that she’s the only one and we’ll see after that.” Jaemi said with conviction. She knew that it was all Mi young needed and Yunho’s girl was secretly praying that Jaejoong will heed her advice. She loves her friend and what Naomi did was unacceptable and it was beyond worst. Seeing Mi Young happy brought happiness to everyone especially to the ladies, her new found friend, so they will do everything to protect her. She was sure that Rei and Saki was thinking and will do the same thing. Mi Young had their backs.

“A closure?” Yunho asked. “Yup Munchie, a closure and I’m sure it will put some light to Mi Young’s foggy brain.” Jaemi nodded with a contented smile.

“Closure…” Jae mumbled as he allowed his back to touch the bed. The moment it did, the tiredness took over and drifted him off to sleep.

 

 

 

“It’s a relief right Saki?” Rei went straight to their kitchen with Saki and wasn’t surprise to see Mi Young who was trying to keep herself busy. She wasn’t that kind of girl that would lock herself in her room and sulk. “Relief for us but for some fans, it’s the end of YunJae.” Saki laughed.

“End? I don’t think it would end. These guys are so naughty they will do anything to deliver fan service.” Rei replied, wanting Mi Young to join them or even look at them but she was really busy washing the dishes.

“Do you think YooSu will end too?”

“I don’t know.” She sighed. “But at least my husband is the seme.” She laughed afterwards. “Don’t be so sure about that! We once read a fanfic and my Junsu is the seme!” Saki protested. A little proud that Junsu can act like a seme too. “But that is so rare!” Rei answered back. Of course, no one wants a uke husband.

“I can’t believe you’re talking about that!” Jaemi appeared from the living room and was in total amazement that she heard her friend talking about ‘roles’. “That is so embarrassing!”

“Where is Yunho Oppa?” Rei looked for the guy but failed. “He’s with your brother. He got injured so he decided to look after him.” That did it. The three girls heard the sound of the plate shattered into pieces. They immediately turned to look at Mi Young so apologized and cleaned the mess in a hurry. The news worried her so much. Jaejoong was hurt. Where? How? She wanted to come to him but her feet were stuck tot the ground plus the thought of her stand stopped her from doing so. She took a deep breath and calmed herself down. It will not help her if she will continue to panic.

“Injured? Why?” Saki asked with concern. Jaemi smiled at their reactions. Saki and Rei were obviously worried while Mi Young was trying so hard to hide it. “He punched the mirror inside Mi Young’s room.” She told them. And she saw Mi Young looked down with guilt drawn all over her face.

“Is he okay?” Rei followed up. “Yup. He fell asleep afterwards. They must be really tired. Yunho didn’t even reach the room. He just settled down on the couch. By the way, where are the three guys?” She looked around to find them but they were nowhere in sight.

“Changmin Oppa went home while the two are also sleeping. The interview was really tiring.” Saki said and the two girls nodded in agreement. Mi Young finished washing the dishes so she excused herself to the three ladies but Saki stopped her. “Sit here.” She said and pointed at the stool in front of the preparing table. She obeyed and looked at the table, avoiding their gaze.

“Want tot ell us what happened?” Rei started and it took Mi Young a long moment before she answered that question. “I’m breaking up with Jae.”

“What?” that sentence startled them all. They weren’t expecting it at all. “Mi Young are you serious? Why break up with my brother when you know that he loves you so much?” Rei couldn’t believe it. After everything, Mi Young was willing to sacrifice what Jaejoong fought for.

“You’re right. Why break up with him? He’s not my boyfriend after all.” She whispered and tears flowed down from her weary face. “Mi Young!” Saki’s temper went up all of a sudden. “We’ve been there and your move is the silliest  thing ever.”

“You’re right. I’m stupid anyway so it will not matter.”

“Shut up!”

“Saki…” Jaemi gently tapped her shoulder. “Relax. You’re scaring her.”

“No!” Saki protested. “Mi Young look at me!” she commanded and the girl obeyed trembling in fear. “We all saw what Naomi did to Oppa, you were there and you saw how he struggled and that girl just took him for granted. It took him a long time to recover. You are his refuge Mi Young. You helped him stand up again so if there is a girl who deserves him its no other than you!”

“It would be unfair. Naomi is his girlfriend and I just appeared out of nowhere to comfort him!” Mi Young answered back. She didn’t know where that courage came from but all of them were grateful that she finally voiced out what was inside her. “And now that she’s here and he wants him back. Tell me where will I put myself now? How will a third wheel place her self?”

“Mi Young,” Rei gave her a warm smile and gently tapped her shoulder, giving her some comfort. “...You are the only one who thinks that you’re a third wheel.” She said and Mi Young once again looked down at her lap and clenched her fists. “We all watched their interview. Oppa never considered you as a third wheel. If he does, he will not admit to the whole world that you’re his girlfriend. He risked everything for that single admission. As of this moment, nobody knows what the future holds for DBSK. They’re all stressed out Mi Young especially Oppa and the last thing he needs is a girl who is losing her trust and her love for him. Naomi turned her back to him already. And in the eyes of the world YOU are his girlfriend.”

“We never see Jaejoong Oppa that happy before. Before I thought it was wrong to date you because he still have Naomi but she took him for granted and trashed the love my brother gave to her and that is wrong. Please hear him. Let him explain and then decide. We will respect what ever decision you’ll make but please. Hear him first.” Saki added, begging.

That made Mi Young looked at her eyes and saw sincerity. She felt ashamed of her self for not thinking before acting but there was still one thing that bugged her. It was how to tell Naomi, her friend about it.

 

 

The next morning, everything was just the same for everyone. Mi Young kept on doing her job like she used to and was trying so hard to avoid everyone in that house. She didn’t want to open that topic anymore. She wanted to talk to Jaejoong but she knew that it’ll be wise if the two of them will have some time off to think things over.

Jaejoong woke up with a terrible headache. He adjusted his head and met the pillow that Mi Young used when she was still staying with him. He made a mental note to take her back from the couple after everything was over. He will work hard on that. He also planned to talk to Naomi. The idea alone was enough to ignite the anger once again. He didn’t want to talk or even see her again but he had no choice. He had to put some closure into their so called relationship so that Mi Young will not feel less secure. He tried to stand but it only made his head throb so badly and winced at that small movement. He badly needed rest.

Meanwhile, while everyone was busy having their day, a lady smiled as she successfully passed the gate of an exclusive village. All she had to do was to use her charm and those guards pulled their guards down and drooled over her beauty. She hadn’t slept that night because she badly wanted to see someone and probably kill her if she can. She was enraged and she could not think of anything but to get her hands of that person. She will give a lesson no one can forget and she will throw someone back to a place where they belong.

Her feet dragged her somewhere at the village. She was smart to pretend that she was looking for someone else and one person told her that the person she was looking for no longer live in that house. She was told that she can found that person at the Park’s which was a block away from that house. A devious smiled formed on her lips as she walked down the street. She didn’t even bother thanking the person who gave her the information. She will never waste her words to such idiots who doesn’t think first before acting.

The Parks. As a fan Ji Won perfectly knew who the Parks are. Park Yoochun, her first love, the first guy that captured her attention. The first guy that made her work hard to buy all the DBSK stuff she could get her hands on. Unfortunately, he was also the first guy that broke her fan girl’s heart. Ji Won wasn’t just an ordinary fan. She was obsessed and actually dreamed of marrying one of the DBSK. Her first target was Yoochun. But Yoochun didn’t wait for her, he married Rei Mi, Jaejoong’s sister and she was devastated. She was a mess for quite sometime and no one dared t talk to her while she was on that state. She hated Rei but being a fan, she moved on and changed her bias. She chose Jaejoong and poured all her love to him with a hidden wish to avenge on Rei once she gets him. She wasn’t just a fan. What made her different from all other fans? She was determined and will do anything and everything just to fulfill that dream. But growing up in a slum in Jeju, those dreams were turned into mere wishes but that didn’t stop her from doing her best. She was planning to work in Seoul after she finished her degree but her sister whom she thought was stupid proved to be smarter than her.

Mi Young was able to go to Seoul without anything on her hands.  She wanted to hurt her sister badly for making it to Seoul and her anger reached the maximum when she found out that she was actually working for Jaejoong. Heartbreak was thrown at her face. But she will not allow her this time. She can manipulate a fool like Mi Young. It would be easy. She hated her more when she found out that she was living with Yoochun and his wife. But what made her lose all of her senses was when Jaejoong announced to the world that she’s his girlfriend. They were not just dating, she’s his girlfriend. What could be worst than that? That made her wanted to kill her sister and she will surely do it with her bare hands. She will murder her sister for ruining her dream but she will do it slowly and her way.

She finally at the front door of the Park’s. She inhaled and a smirked formed on her faced. The war finally began and she will be the last one standing. The door was opened after a few knocks and a lady in a light green dress looked at her. Park Rei Mi.

“Hi.” She faked a smile. “Is this the Park residence? I’m Han Ji Won and my sister told me that she’s working here.” She lied and got Rei with that one. Mrs. Park returned her smile and let her in. Wrong move.

She let her sit on their living room and left her there while she called Mi Young. Her eyes roamed around the place and jealousy took over her heart. She could’ve been the owner of that beautiful house and the wife of Park Yoochun but Jaejoong’s sister got in the way and took everything away from her. She was prettier that her. Her arrogant self showed. She couldn’t do anything about it now. It was way too late to get Yoochun back and she still have Jaejoong but that didn’t make Rei Mi safe. She still has to pay for barging in.

After a few minutes, Rei came back with a very scared looking Mi Young behind her. Ji Won smirked. Perfect. Once she got herself near her sister, her palm landed on her left cheek, making it bleed and left Rei shocked.

 

*****************************************

Hi ^^

I wasn’t able to update because I had to make test papers for 5 subjects and it really made me crazy… And also my cousin kept on bugging me to update her fic… yup.. Heaven’s gift hope you’ll find time to see it… ^^

Replies will be on the next chapter…

And I cant help but to give some spoilers… ^^

(thethreegirlswillfaceeachother) ^^

Please watch out for it ^^

 

Love you all ^^

 

And I still demand for comments!!!!

Pour them all out!

Comments, suggestions and violent reactions are needed…. Badly…. ^^

 

aejae22

BY FATE