ends well?

BY FATE

 

“What’s up dudes!” Kyu Hyung gave both Ki Bum and Changmin high fives. He just arrived from the promotions of Super Junior M in China. The three guys were at a private room in a bar in the middle of Seoul and the night was just starting when the youngest arrived. It was a rare occasion that the three maknaes of the biggest groups in Asia, not to mention world come together and have a drink especially Changmin who rather drink alone than with anyone else. But that was special since Changmin called for it and Ki Bum who was also busy on his up coming drama found some time to join and Kyu Hyun who had just returned from the Chinese Land.

“So… so I need to bow to my sunbaes and Hyungs?” Kyu smiled as he removed his coat before kneeling and joining the two on the floor. He was half an hour late but it didn’t matter for as long as he arrived safe. He’s was the most priced maknae of Super Junior after all.

“You never bowed to anyone you brat!” Changmin gave him a glass half filled with vodka. KiBum just smiled.

“So what’s the celebration for?”

 He asked after settling down. KiBum just smirked and pouted at Changmin. Kyu raised an eye brow. He couldn’t remember the last time Changmin called out for a maknaes’ day out.

“Changmin Hyung?”

“It’s a celebration for the safe return of the evil maknae. Korea will never be at peace again.” he lied and gulped the remaining content of his glass. He was missing someone and the best way to get through it was to drink it all away with your fellow maknaes you just think exactly like him.

“Like you really care. I know something is behind this. You never asked me out before and to this kind of bar…” he looked around and tsked. “… It’s pretty pricey.”

“Changmin hyung here lost his lady love.” Ki Bum simply said and Kyuhyun smirked.

“Welcome to the club.”

“Save it!” Changmin replied bluntly. “Correction, I didn’t loose her.”

“Yet.”

“Shut up Ki Bum.”

“Hmm… details... I want details.”Kyu gently massaged his chin like a judge studying a real serious case.

“No details will be given since Ki Bum is intoxicated.” Changmin hissed.

“I’m not. You called for this hyung, tell us the truth. You won’t be spending huge bucks for no reason at all. You’re the type of person that once the money entered your pocket, it won’t come out till the end of the world.” Ki Bum defended and Kyu laughed and said. “And I came all the way from China just to be here so you better tell us.”

 It was serious. Changmin’s expression was dark and gloomy. Everyone could tell, close to him or not that something was bothering him.

“You have a –drama coming up and by the reviews, it’ll going to be successful .You are the one who suppose to pay for everything.” Changmin threw the words back at Ki Bum. “But they all went to your bank account without showering your hyungs.”

“I need to save up for my future and come on, it’s not about me.” Ki Bum laughed at his defensive hyung. Alcohol was surely slowly taking over his system.

“It’s Mi Young right?” Ki Bum then whispered and Changmin’s head rose up automatically.

“Mi Young?” Kyu’s brows furrowed. It was the first time he heard that name since he spent ages in China.

“His lady love.”

“I told you, giving that one month Jaejoong hyung was your biggest mistake.”

And little by little, a smile formed on Kyuhyun’s face. He finally understood what was going on. He tapped his hyung’s shoulder and grinned. “Really, welcome to the club. Been there… done that.”

“My case is far different from yours.” The tall guy finally opened up. “Saki chose Junsu hyung, she loves her from the start and everybody knows that.”

“Then what makes my story different from yours?” he asked, finishing his first glass of vodka and Ki Bum who was all ears on them, generously filled his glass again. “Having our hyung as rivals? Beat that!”

“I like Mi Young and she likes me too.”Both Ki Bum and Kyu let go of a chuckle.

“Assuming DBSK.” The evil one laughed.

“I am not assuming!” Changmin’s voice slightly rose up. “I know it. I can feel it. We are happy during our dates-“

“Dates?!” the two chorused. “You dated her already?” Ki Bum’s eyes widened. “Hyung, you never told me about that. I thought you just liked her from afar. And if you dated her already, why gave her up?”

Changmin just smirked. He hated being on the center of that issues but he couldn’t help it. It was too much; he hated to admit that he was disgusted to his decision. He could’ve listened to Rei Mi and Saki to have a fair fight but he was being stubborn and trusted Mi Young too much. And that moment, fear was slowly arising inside him…

 What if…?

“And Jaejoong hyung likes her too…. I suppose…” Kyu said.

“I didn’t give her up.”  Changmin corrected.

“Okay.” Ki Bum drank. “You just lend her to hyung.”

He just continued to drink away.

“A hell of a competition. Why would it have to be Jaejoong Hyung?”

“I agree.” Said Ki Bum.

“That chance was the biggest mistake you committed.” It was Kyu.

“I know.” Changmin admitted like a wet chick. He was hopeless that time and seeking for some possible solutions for the stupidity he created.

“But why worry? If that Mi Young really likes you, even if you give Jaejoong hyung a whole year, she won’t fall for him. But I need to meet this girl; there must be something so special about her that made Shim Changmin and Kim Jaejoong fight against each other.” Kyu said with amazement on her eyes. She must have the same charisma that Saki has.

Saki… it’s been months since he last saw her. He will be lying if he will say that he had move on or to even admit that he’s okay because he was never the same since Saki hose Junsu over him. It felt the world fell on his shoulders that time. He thought Junsu gave Saki up… but Saki didn’t give Junsu up. She fought for him until the last minute. He admired her for that. Leeteuk told him what happened and he found new respect for the three including Zhang. Their love was truly one of a kind and knowing that Junsu will never hurt Saki again gave him the assurance he needed and that made him feel okay and go on with his life. Junsu had learned his lesson but he was still waiting and hoping. And with Changmin’s situation, it just proved that idol do feel lonely at times.

“Our hyung here had all the right to worry since its Kim Jaejoong we’re talking about.” It was Ki Bum. “If it’s just another idol, he won’t give a damn. But its Jaejoong hyung get it? Kim Jaejoong. The name practically shouts victory over women.”

“Come on. Jaejoong hyung has a girlfriend who…”

“Abandoned him.” he corrected.

“Eh?” Kyu scratched his head. “I had a lot to things to catch up.”

“Come on. Shut up you two. We are not girls to gossip about my life here. Just drink before I change my mind and make you pay for all of this.”

“Loosen up.” Kyu Hyun laughed. “We are here to support you but… Did Naomi really abandon Jaejoong hyung? Is she still alive? I bet Cassies were at rage.”

“She went to the States even before their relationship was announced to the public.” Changmin said, feeling a little bit of pity for his hyung. Who could forget his face when she rejected his proposal? If only Naomi accepted it, he could’ve been so happy to have Mi Young without worrying for a competition.

“Girls… no one can stop them.” It was a statement that Changmin and Ki Bum agreed upon. Nowadays, girl can do whatever they can think off and go against their will is not even an option.

“Hyung…” Ki Bum tapped Changmin’s shoulder when he saw that he started to sulk again and the vodka bottle reached it’s hey-I’m-done level. “After a month, everything will be okay.”

“Yeah, that is if Jaejoong hyung fails to capture her heart.”

“Yah!” Ki Bum glared at Kyuhyun. He was trying to calm Changmin down but Kyu was doing the other way around.

“Jaejoong hyung has all the winning cards.” Changmin spoke after a long silence. “I’m afraid a bitter fate is waiting for me.”

“Come on hyung!” Kyu punched his shoulder. It wasn’t meant to hurt him but to wake all the positivity that was sleeping in his body. “Where is the optimistic hyung that I knew?”

“Great, now you are cheering him up.”

“I’m just doing something that nobody did when I was in his situation.”

Ki Bum rolled his eyes. He was sure that Kyu was on the verge of drunkenness and giving in to his sudden drama was not part of the plan or what Changmin liked to call a celebration.

“Shut up. We didn’t do anything because we knew that Saki still has a thing for Junsu hyung and please!” he hissed with all disgust at Kyu. “You can never break a match made in heaven. We tried to warn you about it but you never listened and now you are advising Changmin about a field that you once failed on.”

Kyu was shot off. Ki Bum was right, he was warned but he was too deaf and blind to see things clearly. He knew that Saki was just using him and he allowed her so he couldn’t blame anyone.

“You are right.” Kyu admitted. Something that made the two very shocked. Kyuhyun never admitted being wrong, not once, not never. His words were the biggest revelation of the evening.

“And I think I’m slowly moving on. I still don't know if I’m ready to face them now but who knows? One thing is for sure hyung.” He then turned to Changmin and gave a genuine smile, a smile that was full of sincerity and substance. “You will be the better man you never knew you will become. Been there done that. And please!” he laughed afterwards. Girls suppose to be running after us not the other way around.” It was the statement that released all the tensions showing. Finally the atmosphere became calmer and more relax than before.

“Just wait.” He closed.

KiBum nodded in agreement, proud of his maknae.

“So! Let’s drink!” He raised his glass and offered a toast. “Cheers for the maknaes who are better than their hyungs!”

“A lot better.” Kyu seconded.

“I would have to agree.” Said Changmin, smiling.

“How great right?” he said afterwards. “Yunho hyung is starting to be happy again, the mouse if so contented with his wife and daughter. Junsu hyung is enjoying life with Saki.”

“I bet.” Nodded Kyu.

“And Jaejoong hyung is having the time of his life with my girl.” He gave a faint smile. “Go Changmin.” He told his self. “How pathetic of you but things will work out in the end... Fighting!”

“Fighting!” Kyu once again raised his glass and the two shared a toast while Ki Bum just shook his head and got his phone that suddenly rang. He frowned upon seeing the caller ID. It was Jaejoong.

“I don't think Jaejoong hyung is having the time of his life nor the rest of the DBSK… nor Super Junior.”

“Huh?” the two turned their head to him.

“What do you mean?”

“Hey maknae.” He said, looking directly to Kyu. “I think you will face them whether you like it or not.”

“What are you saying?” Ki Bum was saying things that puzzled the two of them, what made it more confusing, was that he suddenly stood and put on his coat.

“Let’s go. We just have to continue this some other time.” He said and opened the door.

“Where are you going?”

“We are going to Jaejoong hyung’s house. He was the one who called and he’s very worried.”

“Why?” That made Changmin stood and Kyu followed shortly, both had a spurting fear for two different reasons.

“Saki ran away.”

 

“How can this be happening?!” Rei Mi paced back and forth on the huge living room. Two super Junior and 2 SHINee were present along with the rest of DBSK except for Changmin and Junsu. All of them were worried. It was almost midnight but Saki was still nowhere in sight and Rei was extra worried like Jaejoong who couldn’t sit still.

“It’s my fault. She may thought I was still angry at her because she told you about things without asking my permission.” He had to be careful about his words since Mi Young was with them, silently crying, also blaming herself for what happened.

“And then?” Rei growled at her brother.

“She burst out this afternoon and… and.. I slapped her.”

“You what?” everyone in that placed yelled at the same time then looked at each other.

“You slapped her!” Yunho said, more of an accusation than a question.

“Yes and I didn’t mean it. I was so mad and she was saying things that were just crazy. She kept on bringing the topic about the adoption and that is something that I wanted to forget since he IS my sister. May she suddenly felt left out because I failed to tell him about my plan but I didn’t mean to make her feel that way.” He explained.

“But that didn’t give you the right to hurt her!” Rei yelled.  “Even if she did something wrong hurting her won’t help at all.”

“I know and I’m sorry.” Jaejoong grabbed his own hair. He was so worried that his face was showing it perfectly. He skipped dinner because he couldn’t eat or even think straight because of what was happening.

“Princess.” Yoochun stood and guided his wife to the nearest couch. “You both need to relax okay. Junsu is looking for her and Yunho hyung called the police already.” He said, trying to make them feel alright but it was a failure. The sibling didn’t even bulge.

“Yeah.” Yunho batted in. “I called the police but they couldn’t make any move since she’s just missing for less than 24 hours.” He sadly informed everyone, reluctant to see Jaejoong’s expression upon hearing the unpleasant fact about the police rules.

“You mean they still have to wait for 12 hours to find my sister?” Jaejoong yelled. “Heaven forbid but what if she’s in trouble at this moment?!”

“Jae, we cannot do anything since that is the rule. We have to wait.” Leetuek, who was beside Heechul and Jonghyun, said. They immediately arrived when the received Jaejoong’s texts.

That is the most stupid thing I heard. You can wait here but I can’t. I will find her my self.” He then rushed to get his coat. He was about to open the door when the three maknaes arrived.

“Hyung.” KiBum bowed before he asked.

“Did she call?”

Jaejoong shook his head in defeat. “Her phone is off.”

“Why would she run away?” Kyu’s voice was filled with the usual bluntness but the concern was clearly visible. The rest were surprised to see the evil maknae back again. Leeteuk even stood and gave him a welcoming hug and Heechul ruffled his hair much to his horror.

“Saki has the tendency to feel insecure at times. She hates being left out or being pushed at a corner. You know her past and being alone is not her dream.” Said Rei, who was much calmer with the help of her husband.

“Maybe she just went out to get some fresh air. Siblings fight. It’s normal.” Changmin said throwing words with some hidden meaning.

Mi Young who were at the corner suddenly raise her heard upon hearing the voice she was wishing to hear. It brought a smile to her tear stained face. She tried to look at him and to get his attention. She was successful. Their eyes meet but Changmin immediately looked away, ignoring her. That move sent a sharp dagger into her heart. Her eyes landed on the floor once again and didn’t dare to look at him.

 On the other hand, Changmin was taken aback when he saw Mi Young sitting on the stairs, crying silently and unnoticeably. He wanted to ask why so he could calm her down like he used to do but he would have to face Jaejoong before his plan will be put into action. He was happy when she smiled at him but he couldn’t return it, at least not yet. It was part of the rules he gave to Jaejoong. He wasn’t allowed to talk to her until one month is over and it was seriously killing him.  Her sad eyes gave shivers down to his spine. How he missed the girl so much that he wanted to break the rules and take back his words but yet again, he can’t. Mi Young had no idea about it and he supposed that Jaejoong haven’t talk to her about his feeling. In other words, he hasn’t confessed yet.

‘Sorry Mi Young but I still have to wait till it’s my turn.’

 

“Jae, relax okay? You don't need to go out. You are shaking and making us all more nervous. The rest of the super Junior and Junsu are looking for her. I’m sure she’s with him now.”Heechul assured and eyed him from head to foot. He finally had the chance to say what was in his mind that was bugging him endlessly. “And by the way… Since when did you have your tan?” He asked trying to lighten the mood but it was far from happening. Guilt, anxiousness and fear mixed up inside him and he was ready to explode.

“Yah.” Key nodded. “Hyung, you skin now is like Changmin hyung’s. I’m sorry but I didn’t quite suit you though. You are more ravishing being pale.”

 

“I would take that as a compliment but it’s not the right time to think about my tan. You relax can here. I’m going out.” Jae hissed but when he opened the door, Junsu together with Saki welcomed him.

“Hyung!” Junsu smiled. “I’m here to bring home Saki unscratched and perfectly fine.” The dolphin’s grin reached his ears.

But Jaejoong just ignored him and pushed him out of the way to get to Saki, who had her head hang low. He immediately hugged her tight. Everyone in the room finally sighed in relief.  Saki has returned and she didn’t run away like what they all assumed. Yunho immediately contacted the police and told them that she had safely returned home.

Junsu’s smile on the other hand vanished when he saw the evil maknae once again after a long time but he just ignored him like he didn’t exist at all.

“Where have you been?” Jaejoong asked softly, afraid that his words might make her ran away again. He was finally relived now that his sister was in his arms again. “I was so worried. Don't do that again okay.” He whispered and kissed her forehead, without breaking the hug.

“I’m sorry.” He heard her whispered but he shook his head and smiled. “No. It’s my fault. Don't be sorry, I should’ve listened to you and I regret hurting you. I promise it won’t happen again. Please don't doubt me again okay? I’m your brother, real brother I told you about this for a thousand times already but you still doubt it. I don’t care about those adoption papers anymore so you should stop worrying about them too. I don't want to hear about them in this house ever again okay?”

He felt her nodded and his hugged tightened. Saki was crying on her chest and he allowed her.  Changmin was right. Siblings do fight but they still make it up.

“Oppa…” she cried and Jaejoong hushed her.

“It’s okay. You’re here now. Don't run away just like that ever again. You made us all worried.”

“Did you?” Saki broke the hug and Jaejoong wiped her tears with his hands, smiling.

“Of course. We are all worried.”

“Thank you…”

“It’s okay…” he hugged her once again. “Now   have you had your dinner?”

“Yeah, Dolphin made me eat a lot.”

“Good. Now you have to rest.”

She nodded but before she headed to her room with Rei Mi who was all smiles hugged and followed her afterwards, she didn’t forget to kiss her dolphin, making everyone scowled. Including Kyuhyun who was left unnoticed or rather chose to be left unnoticed. He felt that it wasn’t the right time to show his self to Saki. He can face the dolphin but not Saki.

 

“Hyung, don't hurt her again maybe she overreacted. She admitted it but could you blame her?  She suddenly felt insecure and out of place. And she even asked me to marry her a while ago.” Junsu smiled after remembering the moment when Saki suddenly asked him to marry her so that she can live with him.

“I know and thank you.” Jaejoong just couldn’t thank him enough for bringing his sister home.

“And you agreed?” Heechul scowled. “I bet you couldn’t wait to say yes to her ad find the nearest church.”

“Of course not. Not the right time yet.” He smiled.

“You should’ve agreed. “ Kyu stood and everyone stiffened and got themselves ready... well… just in case.

Junsu glared at him. “What are you trying to say?”

“Hyung, you never change, when it comes to me, you are always on guard.” He smiled without a trace of mockery.

“I have my reasons to do so.” Junsu hissed.

“You should’ve agreed with her.” Kyu repeated.

“Taking advantage of her weakness is not my forte.”

“I see. No w I will me more than happy to move on.”

“Eh?” All heads turned to their direction, including Jaejoong, the old foes were back.

But instead to answering, he offered his hand for a handshake which startled everyone.

“Come on hyung, I will not take her away from you…. relax and stop throwing deadly shots on me.” he smiled and Junsu was somehow relieved so he took and shook it gently.

“Are you drunk?”

“A little but I can still think clearly. I’m sure I can remember everything that happened tonight when I wake up tomorrow.”

“Maybe I should get everything in black and white.” Junsu seriously said which made Kyu chuckled.

“So hyung!” He tapped his shoulder. “Can I date Saki tomorrow?”

 “In your dreams.”

 

So everything went well. Everyone was relieved and ready to go home. Changmin was the first one to decide to go home and Yunho agreed. It was so slate after all. They were ready to go when someone from behind them called.

“Oppa…”

Changmin froze instantly.

 

***********************************

Hi there….. sorry for updating late and making you all wait….

 

Here are my replies to all you comments… and violent reactions?

Ahmm but before that let me clarify something…

Jaejoong slapped Saki… He didn’t punch her. (^. ^)v

 

@xtinamariahaha.. you want her to be sent to hell? But what if she’s Jaejoong’s….. ?  Ha ha and yeah... Thank you for telling everyone that Jae didn’t punch Saki…

@koreankendigirl… inhale, exhale. Stories have to have es you know… and Jae didn’t punch Saki… he slapped her… TT

@ChunNong12Ahm... let me tell you something… Ji Won is Zhang and Yoona combined…. I hope you know what I mean… ^^ and Saki won’t run away again... Promise…

@butterfly555what planet Unnie? I will be more than glad to send her there… ^^ and you know.. Saki just over reacted.

@candyandreasah… I had the major case of writer’s block and the internet connection didn’t help me at all... it was so slow... Sorry if I made you wait… ^^ well yes, Jae did that... He hates hot weather but he did it for Mi Young… lucky girl.. I want to be her like seriously.

@starryloveyou are right.. Saki went overboard… PMS? Well… you know. It happens… and here is the update… ^^

@suzie1911hi Unnie... I miss you… wow… wedding... Lots of preparation I bet… and yeah Saki was in drama mood again but don't worry.  This chapter will explain everything… and oh… I’m really a bad girl… thank you for your undying support!!! Love yah!!^^

@jungminian0403here is the update.. Sorry for keeping you waiting… thanks for commenting…^^

@rheukkieeverything will be alright… trust me ^^

@sujufan4lifehi there... Saki will be okay… don't worry… no wedding bells yet for her and Junsu…^^

@Alzinahi chinggu… Ji won is a ... I have to admit but... Remember she’s one of Jae’s girls you know…. Can you imagine how Mi Young felt… if I were her, I would’ve wish the Earth to swallow me down… it was too much shame..  Saki overreacted because growing up in an orphanage didn’t gave her anything but sadness and fear… but no worries, like I said, she just over reacted… I think Jaejoong need something like that too…

And I was out of the Writer’s block but the poor internet connection attacked again so I cannot update as much as is want… TT but I’m soooo glad because comments kept on flooding me… I feel so loved… thank you… ^^ and by the way.. .your words added pressure to me…. As in lots of it  ><  what to do?

@HurricaneVenusx3hi^^ I’m currently listening to boa’s hurricane Venus will typing this… Thank you for introducing the song to me… I feel like dancing to it. Girl, you just called Ji Won a psycho… way to go!!!!

I thought I’m the only bad girl in the house!

@liL_bBy_Glet me ask you something… if you are Ji won and you found out that Jaejoong is your sister’s boss? What will you do?  Me? I would ransack his house and get his under wear and sell it to ebay … haha.. just kidding… yes.. Ji won is a real I tell you and I don't plan to make her less.

 

Let me remind you dear readers…. Friends… chinggus…. Jae has three girls…. We still don't know what is in store for him…. ahha… bad girl AJ singing off... I mean signing off… (^.^)v

 

 

Comments, suggestions and violent reactions are replied…. Read…. And loved!!!!!!!

Keep the coming!!!!!!

 

aejae22

BY FATE