wedding

BY FATE

 

The door slowly opened and two policemen in the combat uniform complete with helmet entered. The girl sitting on the bed, all dressed up and ready to go, laughed mockingly at their get up.

“What’s with the outfit? Do you really think I can blow up this building?” Ji Won mocked to the unruffled men. “Or maybe my sister and her weak boyfriend are too paranoid? Don’t worry,” she gave them her most seductive smile and checked her nails. “I won’t escape, I won’t even try.” She was still too weak to do that, it was the truth.

The police just looked at each other and then started to handcuff Ji Won.

“This is bittersweet.” She said and gave her hands as she eyed the room which became her temporary home for the past weeks. She sighed and prepared herself to leave. Somehow, she saw the things that were about to come. But the moment she stepped out of the room, a mirror stood her way. It was a two-way mirror from one of the hospital rooms.

And for the first time, Ji Won saw her face perfectly. The bandaged were already gone and the wounds started to scab. She gasped and froze at the sight. It was like another person was standing in front of her, a stranger. The reflection was someone else. It wasn’t her because the face in the mirror was ruined, burnt and ugly.

“No…” She took a step back the same time a single tear left her eye. She tried to touch the wounds with the trembling hand but the policemen held her arms tightly that she couldn’t even move a muscle. “Let me go.” The promise of behaving was long forgotten the moment reality broke in. Silent tears turned to sobs as she faced the person in front of her, herself.”

“No. It can’t be. It can’t be.” she said while struggling to break free from the tight grip of the two policemen.

“Let’s go.” One of them said and the other nodded, leaving Ji Won with no choice and bear the bitter truth that her pretty face was now nothing but part of history.

“It’s not me! That’s not me! Let me go. They ruined my face. Let me go!” But the stomping and struggling were useless. Her ruined face remained in her memory and too bad she had to live with it. Ji Won will need a whole lot of strength to accept it. The only consolation given to her was no mirrors were allowed inside the jail, her soon to be home.

The long walk in the hospital corridor was truly awful for Ji Won. She eyed the walls and looked around for any sign of life. No nurse or patient can be seen, not a single soul was there. It was as if everyone was told that a criminal will pass through that way so everyone hide in their rooms like disturbed ants.

The girl in handcuff laughed soundlessly and pitied herself. It was the most painful humiliation a person could possibly get. But if she thought that it was enough, well, wrong. As they came nearer and nearer to the main door of the building, the noise coming from outside went up, killing the silence and peace Ji Won had a while ago. Slowly, her pace slowed which eventually led the police to drag her outside.

“Jail that !”

“Curse her for hurting Jaejoong!”

“That girl deserves to be punished for trying to kill Jae!”

Angry fans welcomed them in utter disgust and stares that shot sharp daggers. Hundred of banners were hanged in front of her, sending the fans’ messages of hate and anger. If it was a movie, it was a sure blockbuster because the line outside was enormously extensive and terrifying.

But of course, Ji won still had the face to smirk and eyed them in downright mockery, forgetting the state of her face temporarily. She stood tall and faced them proudly. “These people are all fools. They are just wasting their time fighting and defending a guy who is in love with someone else. What do they get from all of these? I’m not the real enemy here. It’s Mi Young.” She said to no one in particular. Her voice was low for the fans to hear but loud enough for one of the policemen.

“I won’t say that if I were you.” He said without looking at Ji Won.

She turned her head and looked at the police like he just said the most ridiculous thing ever. “Why? Are you one of them?” She chuckled and silently cursed the group that she was once belonged to. “Don’t tell me you’re a Cassiopeia?” The name sounded poisonous to her all of a sudden.

The guy chose not to answer. If only Ji Won knew how the police force guarded all the entrances of the hospital and checked everyone that enters just to make sure that no fan can slip and try to kill her, he doubted if she could still say such words. The hospital became the second white house for a couple of weeks because of the tightness of the security. Even the doctors and Jaejoong’s family members were not spared from the heavy security, not that they were complaining because they all now that angry Cassies are far more dangerous than any terrorist.

Then their quiet but overwrought walk came to an end when a fan threw something at them. It went straight to Ji Won’s damaged face and it terrified her. The thing that hit her was slimy and when she touched it, she felt totally sickened. It was an egg; rotten egg to be exact and the smell were beyond disgusting. Her jaw dropped and looked around trying to find the culprit who dared to throw that egg to her.

But even before she found her, another fan threw something at her again but this time, it was a rotten fruit. And as if on cue, the angry crowd started throwing rotten fruits and eggs, all aiming at Ji Won. She was clueless where they all came from but one thing was sure, the fans won’t let her get away without being totally juiced up.

It was horrifying and painful. Ji Won was not even given the time to react because every time she tried to open to speak, a fruit or an egg will come crushing to her face, making her almost healed wound sting. “Somebody stop them!” she yelled as she tried to block her face but the police stood undaunted. They were there to do their job of escorting her to the police station and protecting her from angry fans was included to their job description but they were obviously outnumbered so they just let them do so. They were protected after all.

“Please! Stop them!” for the first time Ji Won pleaded. The pain was too much for her to handle anymore but all the cops could do was to bring her into the car. And she couldn’t even cover her face. It wasn’t easy as it may sound but they did it eventually. And the way to get the car out of there was another question.

Almost 30 policemen arrived to calm the angry fans down. They almost didn’t make it but luckily, the moment the police car where Ji Won was got away, the fans calmed down and even cleaned the trash they made. It was only Ji Won why they managed to do such drastic thing. And now that she was already in the hands of authority, they had nothing to be worried about.

On the way to the police station, Ji Won went hysterical and her two guards couldn’t handle her anymore. She started to hit them and struggle her way out of the car, crying, not minding the danger that lied ahead.  Her life was useless, she finally felt it and it was too late to feel guilty and she promised herself that she wouldn’t regret anything and she stood by that promise. And for the last time, luck was on her side. Her hands maybe handcuffed but they still managed to snatch the gun of one of the policemen and of course the owner tried to get it from her which led to one gun shot.

The three of them looked at each other, waiting for some reaction but none of them got it. No one was hit. It was a breath of fresh air, but only temporarily because the car started to swivel uncontrollably. It went to different direction and hit everything that came to its way. The driver was shot and lost his consciousness that instant. One of them reached for the steering wheel and tried to control the car but it was impossible since all of them were behind the driver and no one was on the passenger’s seat. Their faces went white when they saw what where the driverless car was heading, a cliff. And loud yells were heard followed by an explosion.

 

 

 

Church bells were ringing as the bride’s car came to that secluded and sacred place. The few guests stood up as they anxiously waited for the most beautiful lady to enter that small church. The piano started playing a sweet melody and the door finally opened revealing a very beautiful lady on a very long white gown with her face covered in veil.

The bride looked around that place as she held her bouquet made of imported flowers.  The way to the altar was decorated with white flowers and the floor was covered with a very expensive carpet that was covered with rose petals that were sprinkled by the one and only flower girl as she walked her way to the altar, beside her was a very handsome little boy dressed in a cute tuxedo. The guests were dressed elegantly and they were all smiling at bride while the pastor was waiting patiently with a huge yet gentle smile on his place. Three guys were also waiting at the altar as the best men including the groom. All of them really looked dazzling in their suits and their smiles were mesmerizing. The bride returned the smile to them and held her bouquet tightly.

 Nervous and slightly shaking, she walked down the aisle.  Her bridesmaids were also smiling at her. There was only one emotion that can be found in that place… pure happiness. And she can’t wait for the ceremony to begin. So she quickened her pace and walked her way to the altar to meet the man of her life, her soon to husband.

 “She’s so beautiful.” Rei whispered to herself and imagined what she felt when she was at the same place and situation.

The bride was indeed very beautiful in her wedding gown. The groom on the other hand was getting calmed by one of his best men whose smile was so big. He was so nervous so the guys couldn’t help but laugh it off.

 

 

 The beautiful bride met the equally handsome Jaejoong at the middle of the aisle to take the final walk with him as a single lady. And like what he did to Rei before he walked her down the aisle, he frowned.

“Oppa… I know that look.” Saki whispered, her smile never left her face.

“That dolphin can’t really wait. I told him I should get married first.” He whispered back, displeased.

“Unfair.” Saki pouted. “We got engaged first. So you have to wait for a year to get married.”

Jae rolled his eyes and then looked at Junsu with his fiercest stare ever. “We are not talking about who got engaged first.”

Saki clutched her arm into Jae and started to walk slowly. “Oppa, please consider this as your gift to us. You know Junsu can’t wait and you can get married anytime you want since Ji Won is not here anymore to get in the way.” She sighed. “May her soul rest in peace,” she added.

“I’m not convinced.”

“Oppa?”

“Well… we can always have a double wedding here.” he smirked.

“Oppa?!” Saki wanted to cry because Jaejoong displayed a very serious face. And she knew that once permitted, Jaejoong will surely marry Mi Young right then and there.

He smiled and kissed her forehead. They finally reached the aisle. “I’m just joking. Stealing this special moment from you is the last thing I would ever do.”

Saki smiled in relief. “Thank you.”

“Just promise me one thing.” He raised his voice a notch higher so Junsu who was just in front of them would hear it.

“What is it?”

“Just tell us if that dolphin is not doing his job as your husband and we are more than glad to strangle the living daylight of him.” he winked and Yunho and Yoochun nodded in agreement and delight. If Changmin was there, he would have died in laughter because Junsu scowled at the words of his soon to be brother-in-law. Luckily, like before, the maknae was behind the piano, in-charge of the wedding song.

“Hyung!” Junsu voiced out his protest with a pout. “Of course I will do my job, every day and every night.” he winked back at Jaejoong and earned a hit.

“That’s not what I mean you stu-“

“Oppa, shh…” Saki reminded them that they were still in church. The two shut up immediately.

“Hyung, it’s too late to do anything about it so please, enough with the drama and give Saki to me now.” he even wiggled his hand impatiently, ready to snatch his bride from her ever drama king of a brother.

“Oh yeah?” Jaejoong snapped and tightened his hold to his sister and pulled her slightly to his back. “You think so? Do you really think that I can’t stop this wedding? You know me Junsu. You know I can and I will.”

“Oppa!” Saki stomped her foot annoyance. She was starting to get frustrated with what was happening. It was her wedding for heaven’s sake and the two most important guys in her life were making such big fuzz out of nothing at all. But the two guys kept their glares at each other so Saki made a move, a very brilliant one, totally forgetting the fact that they were still in church and the pastor was starting to frown at them.

“Okay, Kyuhyun!” They were still awkward at each other but it was now or never. The Super Junior’s evil maknae immediately stood and went beside Saki, understanding the situation. The latter hooked her arm at him. “If you don’t stop this craziness I will marry Kyuhyun!” She warned and of course, Junsu was more that terrified.

“Oh no you won’t.” he glared at the accidental groom. On the other hand, Kyu was enjoying the scene as others face palmed at the craziness. They somehow expected that to happen since it was Junsu’s wedding but not to the extent that Saki will marry another guy. But no one panicked at the scene, surprisingly.

“Hyung!” Junsu whined like a little kid at Jae. “Please sit down okay. I will protect Saki with my very own life. And do you really expect that I will just hurt her feelings after all that happened to us? Don’t worry about her okay? Please?  It’s our wedding. Sit down?” He said and pointed at the chair for Jae.

“Jae, come on.” Yunho nudge the eldest, half laughing. “Give Saki to Junsu, the pastor is glaring at us now.” he said as a matter of fact.

“And you!” Junsu pointed at Kyu. “Sit down and forever hold your peace!”

“Gee, calm down.” Kyu smirked and made his way back to his seat. “Saki, you still have time to back out.” he whispered loudly before he ran.

“Why you!”

 

 

“What was that all about?” Mi Young held Jaejoong’s hand and caressed it gently, calming his nerves.

“Oh nothing. It’s supposed to be our wedding but that dolphin stole everything.”

Mi Young laughed. “And I thought you were just worried about your sister that’s why you did that.”

“That’s true. Of course, that was the reason but I still can’t accept that Junsu stole the date of our wedding, now we have to wait for a year.” He hissed but deep inside, he loved the gentle touch Mi Young was giving him.

“Bitter much?”

He then faced Mi Young in disbelief. “Am I the only one excited at our wedding?”

Mi Young chucked and pinched his cheeks. “You are being childish Jae.  We talked about this right? Of course I’m excited but I’ll be happier if you will let me finish high school first before we get married and I think this is better because you are still not well enough.”

“Huh? But that’s another three years. I can’t wait that long.”
“Seriously? So what are you going to do?” It was Mi Young’s turn to pout. “Are you going to find someone else to replace me?”

“Hmm, now that you mentioned it” he run his fingers to his chin as if he was really thinking about that option. “I guess I’m gonna give it a try or maybe I’ll contact Naomi-“ He was still talking but Mi Young answered back almost immediately.

“Kim Jaejoong, I promise I will marry Changmin the moment you do that.” she said, eyes widened and face red in sudden anger.

“Sure, my pleasure.” Changmin, who was suddenly behind them smiled. “When’s the date?”

“What are you doing here?” Jae leaned back and hissed. “You shouldn’t be here. Go back to the piano room.”

“The wedding march is over.” The maknae crossed his arm and leaned back at his chair like a boss. “And I think I just heard Mi Young wanting to marry me.”

“You heard it wrong. No one is asking to marry you.”

“Are you sure? Cause I thought-“

“Shim Changmin!”

“Shhh...!” The guest glared at them and both guys shrank at their seats.

“Kim Jaejoong is PMS-ing again.”

“Shut up.”

“Hey Mi Young,” Changmin asked the girl who was sulking beside Jae. “Is the offer still open?”

Jaejoong wanted to smack Changmin that moment but Siwon, who was near them, reminded him that they were still inside the church and the ceremony was still going on so he swallowed a good amount of air and smiled at Mi Young. “Yeobo, I won’t do that, of course I will marry only you and no else. You know you’re my life right? As cheesy as it may sound.”

“It is cheesy.” Changmin batted and Mi Young finally laughed.

Before she answered Changmin, Mi Young’s mind flew to the day where Jaejoong took her to the place she considered as the most special place ever.

 

“Jae, where are we going? Saki needs us at home.” Mi Young’s voice trembled while talking. The weather was a bit off that day and her cardigan was not enough to keep her warm and unfortunately, she didn’t bring any gloves.

But Jaejoong knew better. The first time they went there, he was the one who didn’t bring a thick enough gloves to keep his hands warm but he didn’t regret it all because Mi Young was there to keep him warm.

“Jae, this place is closing soon. I can’t see anyone anymore.” she whined while being dragged up to that place.

“Which is better, we can have the place for ourselves.”

“Jae?” Mi Young was worried not because they were alone in that place, Jae was with him so there was nothing to worry about. She was worried because it was the eve of Saki’s wedding and the she knew that the couple needed more hands for the preparations. And then there they were, at the top of Namsan Tower and looking for something or rather, Jae looking for something.

“What are you looking for?” She asked a bit irritated. She wanted to pull away from Jaejoong’s arm but the latter was holding her like his life was depending on her.

“I’m looking a lock.”

Mi Young released an exasperated sigh. There were thousand, no millions of locks in that place so How can he possibly find the pair he was looking for.

“This is impossible! Jae, I think we should go home. We can continue the search after the wedding okay.”

But the guy just ignored her and continued his search.

“I’m leaving.” She pulled her hand from his grip a bit harshly and started to walk away.

“I found them!” Jaejoong yelled in pure happiness and that made Mi Young looked back one more time. “I found them! I found our locks.”

Mi Young suddenly became nervous. There was an unexplained sensation coming from the pit of her stomach.

“W-why are you looking for them?” She cursed silently for stuttering. “You told me that we’re going to open them after five years.”

“I can’t wait that long Mi Young.” There was seriousness in his voice and Mi Young couldn’t stand the pressure of standing there with him while opening the locks but wait- he won’t be able to open them since she got the keys. A temporary relief but it was vanished in an instant when Jaejoong walked a step closer to her until she can smell his breath.

“The keys.” He smirked.

“W-why?” Curse him making her stutter… again.

“I want to see what you wrote inside.”

She suddenly became pale. She wanted to smack whoever made those locks and pinch Jae for finding those specialized locks that has secret storage inside them.

“I don’t have the keys! I left them at home… L-let’s just go home. And my letter is not for you.”

“You have them.” Jae smiled, ignoring her rants and reached for her neck all a sudden. Then he found the keys… hanging from her necklace. She never once removed them since he gave them to her.

And he started opening the locks. Jaejoong got hers and gave her his. “I will read yours. Feel free to read mine.” He said confidently.

But she just held the paper with her trembling hands. She can clearly recall that those letter were for their future spouse so she just can’t read Jaejoong’s even if she wanted to, she was not her wife… at least not yet.

But not Jaejoong. He was so excited to see what was written on that paper like he was sure that it was meant for him. And that made Mi Young more nervous. She wanted to tear up. She wanted to run but her feet were suddenly glued on the ground.

She just stared at him blankly, bracing herself for what was bound to happen. Unknowingly, her fingers opened the folded paper she was holding and started reading the content like it was the most casual thing on Earth.

To my future wife,

I’m starting to win you now.

Please don’t let me down.

Give me a chance and allow me to plan the future for the both of us… as my wife.

Please love me back… Mi Young.

Jaejoong

 

And with that simple letter, her defenses crumbled into bits. She placed the letter to her chest and smiled like she just won the lottery. The guy beside her loved her from the start and the feeling was more than blissful. She then turned to Jae who was still reading the letter, her letter, with knitted eyebrows. She frowned. Was her hand writing too ugly to understand? Maybe he wasn’t happy with what he was reading. Too many questions flooded her mind in an instant. He wasn’t saying anything nor showing any emotions and Mi Young was dying to know what was on his mind. For a moment, she regretted writing that letter because she was totally clueless that time and reaching for a star was close to impossible, only one thing was sure when she was writing it. Every word came out straight from her heart. She silently practiced her apology and looked down. She couldn’t look at him who had the sides of her letter crumpled. His knuckles turned white while holding the poor thing and she could almost hear his heavy heartbeat.

‘I’m sorry’ she wanted to say but her lips didn’t allowed her to. So she just looked down and waited for Jae to say anything. But words didn’t come like she expected them to. She saw a pair of feet in front of her and when he looked up, Jaejoong was sitting in front of her, holding onto her knees. The letter was nowhere to be found and what made her breath hitch was he smiled at her, a one of a kind smile. Yes, he smiled the kind of smile that can send someone to heaven. She had never seen him smile that huge before so her eyes widened in confusion.

But Jaejoong didn’t explain nor rant about her hand writing or what was written in that piece of paper. Instead, he knelt down and drew a box out of his pocket. And of course…. You know what happened next.

 

 

 

“Would you please-“ Jaejoong was about to hit Changmin again when Mi Young interrupted.

“I’m sorry Min but the offer is closed, a long time ago actually” she smiled sweetly and showed the maknae her fingers where a thin diamond studded ring shone brightly.

“You proposed already?” Changmin couldn’t believe what he saw and secretly commended Jaejoong and his fast actions.

Jaejoong smirked. “You should learn from me,” and stole a kiss from Mi Young’s lips.

But of course, the maknae won’t back down that easily. “Sure, with all the girls that went in and out of your life, you should be considered as the expert.”

And Mi young bit Jaejoong’s lips in annoyance which earned glares from the guests and the marrying couple themselves.

“Hyung! It’s my wedding! Be quiet!”

 

 

Jaejoong,

I love you.

Mi Young

 

 

 

************************************************

 

I am so sad right now… My PC broke and of course, you know what happened to Yoochun’s dad and Changmin’s granny…. What is happening?

 

I know, what a lame way to end this story right? But I’m not worried because their story is not yet over. Nope, don’t get me wrong. This story is over but not really over…. confusing? You’ll see… ^.^

 

 

Anyway, I would like to take this chance to say thank to everyone who supported this fic and the whole series. Thank you very much. I’m down to my last two stories so please give me the same warm support that I got when I was writing the first four fics.

Please don’t mind all the mistakes and typographical errors. Some one will edit this story soon. ^.^

Thank you very much and please tell me what you think about this story. Tell me everything so I can improve.

 

And I would like to present to you… Yunho’s story…… BY CHANCE

Note: Yunho’s story took place when Junsu and Saki were just starting to know each other. Remember Saki had a huge crush on Yunho right?  And the leader just turned Saki down. Ooohhh… Now we will reveal what really happened that day. So we will go back to that time and I promise to write this fic properly and clearly so you wont get confused.

So again, thank you very much and don’t forget to follow me on twitter. It’s aejae22. And please visit my tumblr. Yeah… I made one. ^.^ It’s My Rooftop Prince in a Box… (yeah, yeah… so original alright) You probably figured it out by now that I love Yoochun ^.^ Only Yoochun can Dong Bang my Shin Ki (what?)

Thank you very much…

aejae22

BY FATE