qualms 2

BY FATE

“Go home.” Saki saw that Junsu was half asleep on the couch near Yunho’s bed. They were looking after the leader while Jaejoong and Changmin remained quiet during that time.

“I’m staying.”

“It’s just a simple fever, nothing fatal. Don't worry I will take care of him.” Assured Saki that made the dolphin grimaced.

“Then I should really stay.”

“Yah! Go home. It’s almost midnight.”

“Don't you want be with you?” Junsu asked, a little jealous about the attention Saki was giving Yunho.

“Of course I do.” Defended the girl. “But we’re together for a whole day now. We both need to rest.”

“Junsu. Go home. Take Changmin with you.” Jaejoong finally said and Changmin also replied.

“I will stay here.”

“No need. We will take care of Yunho. You can come back tomorrow.”He was still cold towards the maknae, making him feel guiltier.

“But hyung-“

“Go home.” Jae simply said and the guys including Yoochun stood and reluctantly head out of the house.

Junsu walked out murmuring something on himself. Saki understood why he was acting like a child so before he go, she gave him another assurance.

“Yunho is for Jaemi and Saki is for Junsu okay?” she smiled and kissed his cheeks. It was enough for him to smile back and gave his girl a kiss on the lips. It was major rule not to do that in front of Jaejoong but he forgot all about it when his lips touched hers. To heck with rules. He was sick and tired of them. Luckily, Jaejoong was too worried to even pay attention to them so the dolphin was saved.

“Let’s go dolphin.” Said Yoochun. “I miss my wife.”

 

It was already 2:00 am and Saki fell asleep beside Yunho’s bed. His fever hasn’t level down yet and all of them were tired. Mi Young woke up and went inside the room. It was morning and he knew that Jaejoong and Saki needed their rest too.

“Saki-sshi.” She gently tapped her shoulders. She didn’t want to wake her up but her position wasn’t comfortable at all.

“Hmmm?” she hummed eyes half closed.

“I will check on Yunho-sshi. You can go to your room now.”

Saki just nodded and groggily stood. She checked on Yunho forehead and smiled when finally, the fever leveled down.

“It’s 37.8” Mi young informed. “He will be okay tomorrow.”

“Jaejoong Oppa must’ve fallen asleep.”

“He’s in the porch.” Mi Young saw him in deep thoughts. He looked bothered and uncomfortable.

“Thanks.” Saki smiled and left Mi Young in the room.

The maid then immediately and silently cleaned the place and took away all the unnecessary things. She then looked at the guy who was peacefully sleeping. She heard what happened and she couldn’t help but to admire the guy’s love for his girl. She thought those kinds were already extinct but she was obviously wrong. She silently prayed for the girl to realize the beauty of the guy’s love and wished for their happy ending. She would want that kind of love story too but disappointment enveloped her when she realized the situation she was in.

Jaejoong, her boss wasn’t happy about her going out with Changmin. It was acceptable. Changmin is a superstar and they belonged at different worlds. But being his friend was all she was asking for. She was contented with the smile and care the guy was giving her and if fate will be kind to her, who knows, Changmin might end up liking her. But at that point, the chances were still low.

Two more hours passed and Mi Young couldn't stay awake. She was slowly dozing off so she decided to make her self some coffee to keep her eyes open. She checked on Yunho’s temperature. It was normal already so it was okay to leave him. She looked at the clock. 4 am, her usual waking time. She cant sleep even if she wanted to so she decided to cook breakfast for everyone.

 

 

Each movement was carefully made.  Although she knew that Jaejoong was still awake, she didn’t want to disturb him especially that he was in very deep thought.

She took the pot and put some water in it for the coffee. It would take 10 minutes to boil so she leaned down on the preparing table and closed her eyes. She was so tired that she could even open them. The day with Changmin was really fun and tiring but she wasn’t complaining or anything. She stayed in that position without realizing that the water in the pot already reached its boiling point. It was whistling uncontrollably that even Jaejoong, who was in the far porch heard it and immediately ran when the sound didn’t stop.

His eyes widened when he saw the water pouring out from the pot near Mi Young. It was a sudden action to turn off the stove without thinking that the water spurting out from the pot would hurt him. It did. His hand was sprinkled with the hot water but he didn’t care. He had other reason. Mi Young was just inches away from the stove and he knew that with one wrong move would mean disaster.

He groaned as the hot liquid reached his hand. But he could afford to wake the girl. She was tired and he understood. After taking care of the forgotten water, he looked at the girl who was peacefully sleeping on the preparing table. She was in a very uncomfortable position but Jaejoong was afraid to even lay a hand on her, afraid that he might wake her and that peacefully sleeping face will be out of his sight.

Forgetting his injured hand, he slowly leaned down to the girl as if there was some kind of unknown force. He looked at her face for a while and noticed her slightly pouting lips that complimented her small nose and short but proud eye lashes. She owned a simple kind of beauty. Unlike other celebrities, Jaejoong knew that the girl doesn’t need any make up to make her face stand out. Her simplicity was shouting and Jaejoong wanted to hate himself for realizing it just now. But among all her facial features, her pink and plump lips captured his attention the most. With an innocent pout, they made Jaejoong want to grab her and put those lips under his captivity and hold them under his spell so no one will ever dare touch them. She was so into deep slumber that she had no idea that her boss was observing her like she was part of an experiment.

He extended her hand and with so much nervousness, he slowly touched her cheeks and trailed it down to her slightly wet lips.It was so soft.

Jaejoong cursed his self for doing such things but it would be a lifetime's worth of regret if he will not do it. Mi Young was making him crazy.

That time, his heart was pounding like a jet for two reasons. One, he was afraid that Mi young might wake up and he’l l be totally dammed. How will he explain to the girl that he was totally smittened by her cute face that he was unknowingly staring at it now for five minutes. Two, the feeling was new to him. Never in his life had he experienced something exciting and nerve wracking as that.

 

It was unfamiliar and new. Without realizing, each moment he spent watching her were moments worthy to be called memories. He swore he could stay like that forever, staring at her sleeping innocence.

And then there was the urge. He's a guy and he had to admit that her lips were leaving him with no air at all. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes tightly, reminding himself that it was wrong. But he badly wanted to kiss the girl, no scratch that, he needed it.

Then some thoughts entered his mind at the same time making him frown. Had Changmin kissed Mi Young? Had their maknae had her sweet lips already? He wasn’t sure if he will be angry or be jealous of the tall guy. It wasn’t a good start between him and the girl and it was the exact opposite between her and Changmin. It was very childish of him but he suddenly felt protective. He realized that he should stop them from seeing each other. It wouldn’t be a problem since he can bombard the girl with chores until she was down on her knees but that would just make him look cruel.

“Ah Kim Jaejoong! Wake up. You are just tired.” He whispered, trying to convince himself that everything was just a dream and it will be over tomorrow. It was giving him a serious headache. His heart was beating rapidly and he couldn’t control it.

But the truth will come out soon. It was a nice feeling for him. Falling for Mi Young really excites him although he hadn’t still confirmed it.

Wait…

Falling for Mi Young? He smiled at the thought of it. It felt so right. He touched his chest in front of his heart and felt it thump. Weird, he thought. It was the first time his heart rampaged that way and it felt good. But on the other hand, his mind was in a total opposition to what his heart was saying. Something was wrong but that time, he couldn’t name it and it was slowly eating his brain and sending some trepidation to his nerves, making him nervous all of a sudden.

“Now what?” He asked himself.

‘Go to sleep and think about it tomorrow when your mind is all cleared up’ his mind said.

‘Go for it and kiss her. This might be your only chance.’ His heart fought back.

“Yah…” he hissed. “I’m going crazy.”

He then took a last looked at the girl who was sleeping and chose the first advise. Full of care, he tucked the soft strands of hair that was covering half of her face behind her ears. That action revealed her whole peaceful face and it made Jaejoong’s heart jumped out of his chest. He stepped back before he could do something that would wake the girl up. He knew that if he do something stupid like kissing her, he will never regret it but it wasn’t the right time. She might woke up and being crazy, Mi Young might scream and wake everyone up including the entire village and it was something he wouldn’t want to happen.

“Rest well.” he wished and Mi Young just tilted her head and pouted her lips more as a response.

She definitely had to rest well because when she wakes up, her life would never be the same again.

 

********************************************************

Oh hi there….

Just started a new story requested by my crazy cousin, it’s called Heaven’s gifts.

 

@lovkajaebling2 wow… what can I say? I love the pouring support… thank you ^^

@koreankendi you like Mi Young to be with Jaejoong? Tell me what you think about Mi Young’s true identity. I’m excited to hear it from you. ^^

@candyandreas Drama will come very soon and once it popped, it can’t be stopped. I’ll make sure our Jaejoong will fall on his knees and I’m going to hide after that. ^^ please continue to support this fic… ^^

@starrylove you saw Jaejoong’s point? I personally felt that he was harsh on changmin. Im the writer but I felt it… haaa… im must be crazy but since most of my subscribers likes it… well… I might as well give my back a pat for a job well done.

@sjlovessuju jfnxirmeioucxmoemcx,pt,iovrvio

Jaejoong and Changmin’s fight will go on and on and on… hehe ^^

@lovkajaebling2 drama will arrive soon. It got stuck in traffic and one thing is for sure, you will hate ji won…. Really ^^

@mieyLa ah yeah… Yunho fell head over heels to the girl named Jaemi and will do anything for her. Yes his story contains more drama same as Junsu and Yoochun but I tell you, nothing compares to Jaejoong’s. ^^

@alyssaq it was a good fight. They are the soul fighter after all. Sometimes, Changmin needed some good spanking from his hyungs and tell you what… theres more ^^

@xtinamaria yeah.. so hard that he will need some ice to heal the bruises… thank you ^^

@vanillataem Changmin is enjoying Mi Young’s company. And sorry to disappoint you but yes, Ji won is mean…. Please don't click that unsubscribe button for making Ji won bad… TT

@Alzina oh yeah… since he’s the maknae he thinks that he can et away with everything but he didn’t want it to happen to Yunho though. Our leader fell really hard for the girl and his story will be reveal after Jae’s so please continue supporting!!! And how do I say it… I know it’s late but I still feel the need to say this… 'Shubho Noboborsho !!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing with me your holiday… ^^

@MusicMyLove  Jaejoong is very responsible and will never let his group falls apart. Changmin just need some good old spanking. Omo…. DO not separate mi young and Changmin? Omo…. I think I need to hide…..

@suzie1911 miss you too… ^^ well thank you for telling what is on your mind about Mi Young’s true identity  but I want to shock you all so I will shut my mouth….. though im aching to tell everyone about it…. And kiyomi will return.. soon… please hate ji won… haha… and don't worry… Jaejoong and Changmin will have a lot of fight… and good one too… enjoy and I hope this chapter answers your question about Jae’s feelings… ^^

 

 

There… I finally got the chance to reply to your precious comments… I love them and if you still have questions please fell free to ask… and I will try to answer them except asking me to reveal the plot…. Please take a look at my new story… ^^ But BY FATE is still my priority.. and have you watched this…. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPIuqFZoEfI

 

 Oh dear… it made me drool like crazy… I love them!!!! Look at those kids… lucky… ^^

 

Love yah guys thank you and tweet tweet!!!

 

  Comments, suggestions and violent reactions are loved!!!!! Keep them pouring….!!!

 

aejae22

BY FATE