waiting

BY FATE

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A small smile appeared from his lips after he sighed in pain, he walked to his bedroom and laid on his bed burying his pale face into the soft and cold feather pillow and commanded himself to sleep which he was sure that he will be doing for the following days or even more. The whiskey or even the expensive and rare wines failed to put him to sleep. He was missing Kiyomi… he was missing his girl.

It was almost two weeks since she rejected his well prepared proposal. Kiyomi was so busy in Italy and she was obviously having the time of her life. She promised to call Jaejoong everytime she’s free and send him a lot of emails so the guy sleeps and eats in front of his laptop. And soon enough, even the phone call and emails were forgotten. That was the time when Jae started to sulk.

He was so lonely that even Saki was having difficulty juggling her studies and her brother. Whenever she was in school, Mi Young was left to look out for him which was also difficult since she wasn’t allowed to enter his room.

But since he was still his master, she had to take care of him despite of his attitude towards the butler.

She looked at the watch on the wall, it was two hours after lunch time and Jae didn’t come out of his room yet. Usually, he opens a pack of ramen to feast but that day, he didn’t, Mi Young knew the reason why. He drowned himself with alcohol last night until he almost collapsed on the bar and vomiting everything inside his stomach. The poor girl had to clean all his mess and even when drunk, he never allowed her to help him on anything. She even heard some noise from his bedroom, he was breaking something and she didn’t have a single clue of what it was.

She decided to cook lunch for him even if was against the rule. Saki told her to look after him but that didn’t mean she will just look him starve. She had to do something and she quickly put an apron on and started to cook some light soup for him that will help him get away with the expected hangover and will make him full.

Before going to his room which made the poor girl scared, she called Saki for permission in which the mermaid gladly gave. She even thanked her for the initiative but Mi Young knew it was part of her job.

With a tray on her trembling hands, she took a deep breath before taking the first step of the stairs the will lead to his room. She knocked three times but no one answer so she slowly opened the door and peeked her head inside. She found Jaejoong on his bed with his laptop beside him. He was still waiting for some his and hellos from the girl who dumped him two weeks ago.

She entered as quietly as she could and carefully placed the tray beside him. She didn’t have the plan on waking him, she was sure he will see the food the moment he opens his eyes. It was the time she took notice of the whole room. She was amazed of its looks. She found it huge for one man. Her jaw dropped with every unfamiliar thing she saw. It was awesome for her. The huge windows were still covered by its drapes, making the room darker but she was sure that a magnificent view was hiding behind them. It was just awesome. There wasn’t so much inside his room but everything that was placed inside it felt like it was actually made especially for that room alone. The huge poster on  the wall caught her attention. It was the picture of DBSK with all of them smiling. She smiled too the moment her eyes laid on Changmin. She found him really cute and it made her giggled secretly.

 

She decided to go out before the sleeping master wakes up and gave him his deadly glare. She was about to out when she noticed the scattered frames at the side of his bed.She concluded that the noise she heard were form those frames. The first one was a picture of Kiyomi who looked so pretty. The other was the picture of her master together with his sisters, all smiling and a picture of him in a very knee melting stare.

“Woahhh.” She whispered. “Very handsome.” She also nodded. “But my Changmin is cuter than master.” she immediately added.

 

 

Mi Young sighed after she looked at the place. She too, couldn’t understand why Kiyomi just rejected him and in front of everybody. She couldn’t even look at her master that night. He was obviously astounded. In fact, none of the people present on the fateful occasion spoke a word after he went inside. All of them went home after announcing that it was over, not the relation but the party.

 

 She kneeled on the carpeted floor to reach the fourth frame that was below his bed but it was too far to reach so she gave up.

“Ah…” she whined. “What are these frames doing on the floor?” she was about to stand up when she accidently faced the sleeping Jae.

She suddenly noticed his sharp nose and long lashes. Not all men were blessed with those kinds of looks. She finally got why they were in the lime light. They were perfect. She was carefully looking the face of his sleeping master with crooked eyebrowsbut still oh so handsome, like he was part of an experiment and she was examining every part and details of his face.

 

“Ahh” she whispered. “How can a guy have everything in him?” she was quite sure that he was still in deep sleep because she heard some soft snores from him. And her eyes went down to his lips that were so full and red. She couldn’t help but touch her own lips with her shaking fingers and she didn’t know why.

“Omo….” She pouted. “His lips are softer than mine…” she didn’t touch them yet but by the looks of them, any girls would be put into shame just like her.

She was too mesmerized looking at him when suddenly, his eyes opened and she literally jumped while kneeling in front of his bed and gasped for some air.

“What are you doing here?” he asked without moving an inch.

“Ah… ah… I… I…” she smacked her head for stuttering and being lost for words in front of him.

“I didn’t ask you to smack yourself. I’m asking you why are you here?” his tone was calm but his stares were piercing. “And that is the last time I will ask that question.”

“S-sorry m-master… I…I… Ms… Sa-saki told me to…to…to…. Bring you some….some… food…. Be…because you… “ her fists were balled to her lap and and she was freaking nervous as hell and her voice was trembling terribly.

“Didn’t I tell you not to step in my room?” his voice was a little sleepy but the seriousness was ever present.

She looked down and secretly scolded herself for what she did. She made a mental note to just ignore whatever concern she has for her handsome-face- human-eating monster… I mean master.

“Y-yes… b…but… I thought … I thought since… since you haven’t eaten anything… “she didn’t need to finish her sentence since Jaejoong got what she wanted to say.

“You cooked for me?” he got up and that time, fully awake.

She also got up and looked down, avoiding his fire shooting glares.

“In my kitchen?” he continued in disbelief.

“Yes master.” Her voice was barely audible.

“You dare break my rules.” It was actually a statement, an accusation more or else and Mi Young was a hundred percent guilty.

“I’m sorry… “

“And who told you to touch those?” Jae looked at what she was holding and she was also shocked when she noticed that Kiyomi’s picture frame was still on her hand.

“Oh.” she quickly put it down on the bedside table. “Sorry, it’s on the floor so…so…”

“And you are watching me sleep.”

That made Mi Young blushed like crazy. She was caught in the act and she didn’t know how to defend her self of the crime that she actually did. She looked away to avoid his stares. He was unknowingly driving her nuts and her blood was starting to boil for her cruel master.  She regretted wasting her time cooking for him or even showering him her concern.

“I-I’m not watching you sleep.” She lied. She wasn’t good at it but it was her last resort.

“And what do you want me to call it?”

“It’s because you have something stuck in your nose!” she didn’t stuttered for the first time and to avoid being smacked down, she quickly bowed and exited that room and vowed never to return again, not even in her deepest and wildest imagination. Never again.

“What?” Shock and unable to response quickly, Jae frowned and stood to see his face in the bathroom to see if there was really something stuck in his nose. He was like a fool searching the anatomy of his nose and checking every nostril to see the tiny thing that made a huge mistake of choosing to get stuck in his nose.

It took him 5 whole minutes before he finally gave up and found out that his butler just made a fool out of him. And of course, getting her away with it was the last thing on his mind.

"Ah!" he hissed. "Little liar and how dare her say that Changmin is much cuter than me!" he was truly angry.

He decided to take a bath and free himself from all the discomfort of what Kiyomi did before giving the butler a lifetime's worth of scolding.

It’s been weeks and he didn’t receive a single text or call from his girl. It there was one person who knew how hard it was to be in her situation, it would be him. He knew exactly what it felt but still, he managed to contact his family to inform them that he was still breathing to give them the sense of peacefulness. But Kiyomi did nothing and Jaejoong didn’t want to speculate anything so he decided to stand and go back to his usual routine and try to spend his day while waiting for her return. He was hoping that keeping himself busy will make the time pass so quickly and before he knew it, her girl was on his side again and will say sorry for ditching his proposal and tell me that she can wait to marry him. That though somehow made him smile.

He just got out form the bathroom when she noticed the tray on the coffee table beside her bed. He lifted the cover of the bowl and saw some porridge with lots of side dishes beside it plus his favorite banana milk. He leaned down to smell the still smocking food and it suddenly made his stomach growl like crazy. He caught a glimpse of the clock and it was already late for lunch. He was so tired and too drunk to wake up early so he totally forgot his meals. He quickly sat down on his bed and feast on the food, forgetting the fact that Mi Young cooked it for him. He was too hungry to argue about it and the food tasted great. It didn’t surprise him though. Suddenly, letting her get away for breaking the rules topped his list.

 

“Ah seriously!” Mi Young whined as she clean the kitchen floor with the mop that was taller than her. “How can he be that ungrateful? I know I’m getting paid to do it but he could’ve thanked me for daring to enter his dungeon and bring food to the dragon! I risked my life doing that!” 

Mi Young was a shy girl but her hidden angst never failed to show when someone steps down on her and her master suddenly earned a nickname for making it show, handsome-face-human-eating monster. (Okay… I’m totally out of my self here… human eating monster… what the heck… forgive the poor author…. Sometimes… she losses her mind... like this time…)

She kept mumbling words that were beyond human understanding that she didn’t noticed Jaejoong entered the kitchen with the tray on his hands… with the empty dishes. It was the first one she saw but it wasn’t enough to make her blood cool down a degree. She was angry. He can scold her for entering his room but accusing her of something was another story, although she was guilty with it.

“Is that the language they use in Mars?” he innocently asked with brows that were fighting against each other as he placed the empty dishes on the sink.

“Huh?” she looked up and her jaw dropped. She wasn’t sure of how long he was standing behind her or if he heard what she said about him.

“You not just a stubborn butler but a deaf little creature.” He casually said.

Little Creature?’ She cried out loud inside. She knew she wasn’t so blessed with height but he didn’t have to tell the world about it. Well, he didn’t actually because they were basically alone in that house but still!

She was totally angry and she wanted to say something but Mr. Lee’s words suddenly rushed inside her little brain. Well… it’s not just her height that was not so blessed but also her cute little brain.

‘Mi Young, you have to follow what Jaejoong say and never ever or even try and even think about arguing against him because you will never win. Trust me. I’ve in this job for all of my life and if you want to last for three months, just do what I say.’

 Remembering those words of wisdom, she took a deep breath although it took her a great amount of effort to do it and faked a very sweet smile. Her shyness and timidity instantly vanished and she was suddenly turned into a girl with smoke coming out of her ears and nose but still trying to act cool in front of her mad master.

'Mi Young calm down.. this is for your promise to your Omma and Unnie's studies.' she secreatly told herself.

“Welcome back to the world Master.” She bowed without letting the smile fade. “Do you have something to order?”

He frowned with what he said. He knew the girl was trying to piss him off but he knew the game better than anyone else. Even Yoochun and the rest of the guys never won against him.  He gave her his famous smirked and took another bottle of banana milk from his refrigerator. He finally found something that would make his wait interesting.

 

 

 

 

It was a very fine weather that morning and little birds chirped on the garden that was full of herbs and little plants of strawberries. It was still dawn and although it was slightly cold, Mi Young smiled as the arriving sun greeted her and returned it wit a huge yawn that even a whole apple would enter , no doubt about it. (okay… I’m exaggerating)

She loves plants but she never had a chance to have her own garden in Jeju because they lived in the beach and it was impossible to plant any kind of herbs on the sand.

“Ah… Good morning Omma…. Good morning Seoul and good morning Jeju!” she smiled and stretched her little body and extended her arms. She wanted to exercise first before starting her work. But before that, she took out something form her pocket and smiled after she open the foil lid of the small bottle and drank the content with a smile on her face. It was her banana milk that she loved since birth. She bought herself enough stocks and hid them inside her room. She didn’t want her master to accuse her of stealing his banana milk which was occupying half of the shelves inside his ref.

“Ah!!!” she laughed at her self and wiped with her arm like a little kid. She already drank half of her milk and she was very satisfied. “Mi Young Fighting!” she yelled cheering herself. She was not afraid to get caught because she knew that Jaejoong was still in deep slumber.

He drank a lot that evening and he once again made her clean all his mess in the middle of the night. Gladly, Saki was there to help him to go to his room with our breaking his neck front the flight of stair and gave him a round of scolding from drowning him self from alcohol.

“Yah! Are you trying to wake all the neighbors?” She was currently drinking the remaining milk when the voice suddenly occurred out of nowhere which made her choke. It was so bad that she couldn’t breathe for a while. She spit out all she drank and with teary eyes, she looked around and panted looking for the owner of the voice.

She held her chest like she was about to have a heart attack and panted heavily, trying to catch her breath.

“Is that my milk?” the voice was once again heard.

She looked around and saw no one.

“Yah… ghost…” she whispered.

“Yah! Look up!” She followed and saw Jaejoong in his pajamas on the balcony of his room. He was standing there with arms crossed and smirking. She was sure if he was watching her doing her silly stuffs.

“M-master.” She panted.

“That’s what you get when you drink something that is not yours.” That was it. She was accused and her ears started to get red once again.

“I bought this.” She defended herself while looking up.

“You are not just a rule breaker and deaf but also a liar… and a thief.”

“Of course not!” she stomped her feet which made Jae stepped back a little from the balcony. “I bought this banana milk and I did not steal any of your bottles!” She was trying to defend her self at the same time convincing Jae.

“Yah.” He nodded sarcastically. “Like I would believe you. I will cut that from your salary and please don't dare touch that banana milk once again.”

“I...I…” she wanted to say something but Jae already entered his room leaving his butler with a red face and balled fists.

“Ah!” she cried in frustration.” I can’t wait to finish this contract!”

She realized that it wasn’t a good morning after all.

 

 

Her mood was really affected with what happened that morning. She was wiping the windows while her master was seriously watching TV. Both of them were busy doing their own stuff hen Saki came.

“Oppa!” She sat beside her brother. “Hi Mi Young.” She smiled in which the young butler gladly returned.

“Change the channel. Dolphin said Naomi Unnie is on the news.” She told him and Jae immediately took the remote and looked for the channel, hoping to get some news for his beloved girl.

After a series of scanning, they finally got it. It was snatched interview. Kiyomi was attending a photo shoot and the reporter was asking some random questions.

“How do you feel that you were chosen to be the next image of the Italian Vogue magazine?” the reported asked the smiling Kiyomi. Jae smiled too as he watched her answer the question. But the next statement made his heart broke once again.

“There is this offer from a huge company and they want me to star in their first movie venture in Hollywood and I’m so excited.” She said.

“So that means you will go to Hollywood.”

“Yah finally.” She laughed. Obviously proud of what she achieved. “After this shoot, I will fly to New York to start the filming.

“Really? Congratulations.”

“Thanks.”

“How long will you stay there?”

“For about 3 to 6 months.”

 

“3 to 6 months?” Saki uttered looking at his brother, whose eyes were focused on the screen. “But she told us it only be for a month.”

Jae smiled sadly.

“It’s her dream. Let her be.” He stood and went to his room and slammed the door. Saki and Mi Young looked at each other with worry.

It wasn’t just an awful morning after all but a terrible day.

 

 

 

 

 

*****************************************

guys... chinggus... sorry for making you wait... i had so much things to do...

 

the finals is finally over now the dreaded thesis will take place.. then ill get the diploma that i studied for with sweat and blood.... hopefully...

hope you like this one... i decided to get into the action since i had to make it up with you all..... the next chappy will all about Changmin ang MI Young and something about her promise to her omma....

 

guys thanks for the prayers....

 

To all my Japanese subscribers and friends... we are all praying for you......

 

tweet tweet....

 

 

comments, suggetions and violent reactions are loved....and i will try to reply to them as soon as i can....

 

 

 

aejae22

BY FATE