third wheel

BY FATE

 

I don't know if it connects…. But I will share it anyway….

 

Broken Fairytale

by Ally Nelson

Tell me, in a story
The way I’m suppose to feel
Starting with a Once Upon A Time
Ending with a truth that’s real

I wanted you to be my knight
I wanted a friend much more
So you came walking into my life
And you let me rest assure

We shared the laughs I’ve wanted
And dreamt of for so long
You were the empty melody
That was missing from my song

I didn’t want to accept it
The fact that I was moving on
Because every time I did that
Something would always go wrong

It seemed so real yet faulty
My dreams, I felt, would soon die
And eventually I’d realize
That again, I’d have to cry

Sometimes it was confusing
I couldn’t read your mind
I hoped that there was something obvious
That I could somehow find

But you, you are so difficult
Somewhat the same as I
And I can’t find myself to give up
No matter how hard I try

You don’t know how much I want to hate you
And it hurts me that I won’t
I try so hard to get rid of you
But in the end…I just don’t

For now you have concluded
That I am just your friend
But this does not cease my fairy tale
We have yet to say “The End.”

 

 

 

 

It only took 3 seconds to make her smile and 3 seconds to shatter her world and make her cry.

 

For a second, Mi Young thought everything was perfect, that nothing can break her apart from the man she loved the most. For a moment, she thought it was a fairytale come true, a fairytale where she was the princess and Jaejoong was the prince, the knight in shining armor ready to face an army just to protect her. He already did. He already faced Cassiopeia and shouted to the world how important was her to him. All was well until she came… the real princess.

It made her realized that everything was just an illusion. She wasn’t actually the princess but the witch who took away the princess from his real princess.  

Reality hit her and realized that she was just the third wheel.

 

It felt like a bucket of ice cold water was poured over her head and her feet just stood frozen on the ground. The girl hooked her arms around Jaejoong’s neck, it wasn’t a pleasant sight but the next move almost crushed her to the ground.

 

She crashed her lips unto Jae’s

 

Mi Young instantly looked away, a quick escaped from the pain, or at least that was what she was trying to do but it was too late. It struck her but the moment her eyes left the two, she missed the moment where Jaejoong forcefully pushed her away from him.

 

Tears threatened to fall but Mi Young knew better than to allow her emotions to take over. She won’t allow it even if it kills her. She had to face Jaejoong’s girlfriend, Naomi.

 

Jaejoong saw red and shivered at the same time when those two arms hooked on him. He was caught off-guard and he almost fell on the floor if his legs weren’t stable enough but with what was happening, he knew that they will surely lose their strength.

 

“Jaejoongie.” His eyes widened when he finally saw the owners of those arms.

Mi Young was watching and he saw her reaction at the corner of his eyes. He can’t help but worry.

What the hell was the lady doing in front of him? Questions flooded his brain. He totally forgot about her or that was what he wanted to feel and do? He moved on. It was the only thing he was sure of. He already has Mi Young.

 

“Joongie, my work is done and I’m here now. I miss you and I won’t go anywhere anymore.”

“Like I care.” One short sentence said with a deadly glare.

“Jaejoong? Aren’t you happy that I’m here now? ...That I’m back?” Naomi wasn’t prepared for that reaction.

He chuckled, trying to fight the annoyance and the anger building.

“Hell yeah! I’m so happy! I think we should celebrate. I’m so happy that I want to throw you back to where you came from.” He mocked.

“Jae?”

“What? You think everything will be just like before you left me like a piece of ?”

“I…”

He took a very deep breath and looked at her sternly. He was calm. He was telling himself to calm down and avoid doing anything that he will surely regret. He looked over to Mi Young’s direction was she was no longer there. He cursed under his breath and wanted to look for her badly but he had to finished everything with Naomi first.

“Just leave.  Leave and don't come back anymore.” He turned away but she grabbed his wrist which he immediately shoved away.

“What? But Jae, I’m your girlfriend. I’m supposed to be with you.” She said, half crying.

“Can you hear yourself? Supposed to be with me? What are you talking about? Have you forgotten what you did after I proposed and promised everything to you? You just shrugged it all off. You said opportunity will only knock once so you grabbed it and went to it. You turned me down and now you are expecting me to jump for joy because finally you’re here after adding shimmer to your career? Do I really have to remind you about it?”

“Jaejoong, you know it’s my dream right? It’s my dream to be an actress and it came so I grabbed it-“

“I know. Did I stop you?” he cut her off. “I didn’t.”

Confused, she put her hands on his face to make eye contact. She wanted to make thing straight and she wanted him back. “Then why are you saying such things?” She said softly and caressed his face with her thumbs.  “I’m sorry. I just need to do it and now I’m back and I want to make it up to you.”

 

Jaejoong didn’t stop her even though the touches freaked him out. He was worried that Mi Young might see them and that he didn’t want to happen. He suddenly felt nervous and wanted Naomi out of his house. Exhaustion from the interview and the stress Naomi brought made him want to collapse but he had to hold on. He had to stop it so he and Mi Young can enjoy each other’s love freely.

“But I never said I’ll wait for you.” he whispered enough for her to hear. She suddenly stepped back and pulled her hands away from his face. She couldn’t believe those words came out from the man she loves.

“Jae… what are…”

“You ended everything that has something to do with us when you left.” He made sure to give emphasis to each words.

She couldn’t believe it. Her jaw was hanging and her eyes were widened like she saw a ghost. It was the last thing she expected. Tears suddenly fell, first time for so long and the heaviness was just difficult to handle. But still, she hooked her arms into Jae and pleaded. She did. I was her fault after all so she will do everything to win his heart and to make everything back just like they used to be.

 

 It was easy to do but Mi Young was in the picture now and Naomi will surely have a hard time. Jaejoong was so in love with the girl that all she felt for her was hatred.

“Jaejoong…” her voice was begging but he just turned away. Just like what he did before she left, she begged.

“Go home and please…” he said. “Don't show yourself anymore.”

“Jae?” That was all she could say before the door was closed in front of her. She didn’t even feel that he had dragged her outside. It happened so fast. One moment she was happy because she believed she can finally hug him and then one moment everything was thrown away. Jae’s last words were like knife that stab her heart. She longed for him and thought that he longed for her too but she was wrong, absolutely wrong.

She suddenly regretted choosing her career over him. She took him for granted and thought that he will wait for her because he loves her so much but… but that love was lost. And there was no one to blame but her.

She smiled bitterly after staring at the door for a long time, expecting that somehow Jaejoong will change his mind and run after her. But when the door failed to open, she accepted that he must be feeling so angry with her and thinking that he will ran after her was just a foolish idea. She sadly stepped back and carried her luggage with her. She walked away from his house but she will return. She didn’t bow to walk away from his life. She will not.

 

 

 

The moment the door closed, Jaejoong frantically ran around his house to look for Mi Young.  She just disappeared from his sight that frightened him. He was sure that she saw and heard everything. Relief took over when he found her in her old room sitting on the bed with Rei on her side. She wasn’t crying or anything but Jaejoong could tell that she was shocked with what happened. He kneeled down in front of the two ladies and held Mi Young’s hand tightly and gave him a faint smile, a smile that said sorry for what happened because that time, he was lost for words.

“I bet she hasn’t seen the interview yet.” Rei started and he nodded in agreement. Naomi won’t stay calm if she already watched it and will surely do something to Mi Young so Jaejoong was thankful.  “She came all the way from the airport. I saw her luggage. You need to talk to her.” She said looking at the confused girl beside her.  “I had to get Mi Young from there.”

“I didn’t expect her to come.” Finally, words came out.

“No one did. But now that she’s here, you have to fix this out. The world knows that Mi Young is your girlfriend. It would be a great chaos if the media finds out about Naomi Unnie.”  Yes his relationship with Naomi was kept secret. It was a mutual decision. Fans knew that they only dated, she was Kim Jaejoong’s girl for quite some time just like the other girls that was linked to him, nothing serious and it all ends after she left for the states. Everybody believed it. No one knew that their relation was that serious. So the media didn’t go crazy about it.

 

 Rei stood and was about to leave to give the two some private time to sort things out.

“Mimi.” Jaejoong stood and hugged his sister.

“Thank you.” he whispered and ruffled her hair.

“I don't know why I’m doing this. It’s wrong. I knew that Naomi Unnie has the right to do what she did a while ago. She was claiming you but I can see how much you love Mi Young and I can feel your happiness and that’s what I’m after. I’m just afraid that this will lead to something serious so you have to do something before that happens. The guys saw everything and they are talking downstairs. Do something Oppa. Don't hurt Mi Young.” She answered back and broke the hug. “Please make it right.” She added before leaving the two behind.

 

A long and deafening silence surrounded the new couple after Rei left. Jae sat beside her and she didn’t say anything. His hand crawled to reach for her hand. He gave her a warm squeezed but she didn’t respond and that freaked the hell out of him. Did she change her mind? Was she made at him? Those were just two of the questions playing inside his head. And he had to admit, he was scared.

 

“M-Mi  Young…”

“She wants you back.” the moment she said those words in a hoarse voice and shaking hands. To make matters worst, tear kept on coming like rain and no matter how hard she tried to control them, they just kept on coming. That scene instantly broke Jae’s heart so he hugged her tight and kissed her forehead. It was the only thing he can do to make her calm down but that time, it seemed like it wasn’t working properly. Her tears turned to sobs. If Jae was scared, Mi Young was more than afraid because she wasn’t Jae’s girlfriend to start off. The feeling of guilt, pity and sadness was taking over her head and she couldn’t think straight. Naomi returned and she wanted to yell at her self for forgetting her. “She wants you back.” she mumbled on Jaejoong’s chest between sobs.

“I don't want her back…”

“She’s…she’s your… your… girlfriend and… and I’m just… a third wheel.”

“Mi Young?” he roughly pulled himself from the hug and looked at her with questions filling his eyes.

“What are you talking about? Third wheel? Of course not!  You should stop thinking about those stupid things. I’m still with you, heard me? I chose you and I don’t have any plan of leaving you or choosing her over you. What I had with Naomi is just part of my past that I chose not to remember. You’re the one I love Mi Young, no one else so please stop thinking about those things because it freaks me out!” his voice went an octave higher  with the last sentence and Mi Young looked down. Any girls will surely be touched with those assuring words but not her.

“But…”

“No buts…”

“Jaejoong, tell me how can I face her when she finds out? You cannot hide this forever.”

“Who told you I’m going to hide it? I just told the world about it Mi Young!” He couldn’t help but to raised his voice. He was freaking out and he wanted her to understand, to remove any doubt and fear inside her head and it was hard. Guilt was obvious and it wasn’t that easy to explain.

“She will not accept it. Not me! Not me that she considers as her friend. Can’t you understand? I just realized that I stabbed her back. I stole his boyfriend and now she’s back. How can I fight for you when you’re not mine to begin with? No matter what point you look at it, I will still be the third wheel. Naomi loves you.” she said, almost a whisper but of course it was more that loud for Jaejoong to hear. Blood rushed into his head and went crazy. Mi Young was talking non sense and he couldn’t handle it.

“And now you are giving me away!”

And much to Jaejoong’s dismay, she looked down and silently cried; the last thing he needed. She wasn’t ready for anything. She was so proud when she watched the interview a while ago and told herself that she will do everything now that Jaejoong just told the world about their relationship but then, only one person pulled her down. The oozing confidence leveled down dramatically.

“I… I…”

“Do you want me to come back to her huh Mi Young?” he looked at her, wanting for some answer and that questions sure set the fire inside her. Her heart rumbled inside her and more tears flowed.

She instantly shook her head and sobbed like she was fighting for dear life. She didn’t want to… she refused to give him back.

“No!” Her mind was yelling but she failed to voice it out.

 

Instead, “I’m sorry.” she stood out and ran outside that house as fast as she could, leaving Jaejoong thunder stricken.

 

It was followed by the noise from a broken glass.

 

 

 

 

***************************************************

 

Hi, I’m back… ^^

 

Sorry for the late update… ><

 It’s kinda short too. It’s because I’m planning for a huge chapter… and it will be next….

 

Please don't hate Naomi… she’s not that bad…. Seriously…. ;P

 

Changmin-Mi Young scene coming.

 

 

And here are my replies….

 

@mydream_jae hi there… Jae is sweet… ^^ Nope, it’s not Ji Won…. More drama coming…

@xtinamaria yay. Jae admitted it… sweet right? Ji Won is evil as well as the author..… and the girlfriend is back… ^^

@mafixney hi there… ^^ yup you’re right. The girlfriend is back. But the good news is… Changmin is available… and thanks for the comment!

@mieyLa ^^

@Emerald_Lee hi there, Yes Naomi is back and the troubles, obstacles, pressures and drama  are coming their way… ^^

@candyandreas  first wave of drama…. More to come… The maknae is 110% available… and I want him! Who’s with me raise you hands!!!

@koreankendi yes! Sinabi nya!!!! Sweet right? Tagal kong pinag isipan yun. And the eff is that effin girl effin putting her effin arms around jae's precious neck is none other than…. Naomi!!! Lol

@ChunNong12 I’m glad you like the last chapter but I doubt if the same will happen after reading this one…. You want Ji won out? But her evilness is just starting…. ><

@Alzina hi there chinggu… Dolphin and changmin was like a breath of fresh air to that dreaded interview…. I’m actually thinking about combining the power of Naomi and Ji won.. Haha… it sounds like a super hero thing… You always say that don't know what to write but always end up having the longest comment.. Hahaha… not that I’m complaining… ^^

@HurricaneVenusx3 haha… they can run… they can hide…. But they cant escape… haha…

 

 

There you go…

 

I still demand for comments…. ^^

 

Its always fun replying to your comments…. Keep them coming…

 

And one more thing…

 

Please don't hate Naomi. ( insert puffy eyes here) Please? Lol

 

Comments, suggestions and violent reactions are loved!!!!!!!!!

 

aejae22

BY FATE