Under Construction

BY FATE

 

 

 

 

0225111435a.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

After a long discussion, the two opposing side came up with the decision. Mi Young will still have her DBSK lessons and the three ladies will handle them. The guys actually lost and so the lessons will be far from ending.

Jaejoong was terrified as well as Yunho. The so called lessons was only on its second part and they feared what was about to come.

Jaejoong and Rei planned to make some cookies for everyone while the rest stayed in the living room. They all feel exhausted after the heated debate so Changmin, who just listened to them finally decided to come back to his room because his headache was not getting better. He was about to stand when his world fell like moving causing his feet to wobble. He was about to fall straight to the floor when someone caught him into a hug.

“Oppa!” Mi Young shouted as he fell on her shoulder.

Everyone turned to their direction and Jaejoong’s eye brow furrowed and was about to reach Mi Young but Rei grabbed his arm and shook her head. She knew that those two needs to talk things out. Changmin was obviously ignoring Mi Young and it wasn’t good considering that they were so close before.

Jaejoong understood so despite the bubbling jealousy inside him, he allowed Rei to pull him to the kitchen. Yunho and the rest also noticed what happened and they decided to go out in the garden for some fresh air.

So Mi Young and Changmin were left alone in the huge living room. Changmin immediately pulled himself away from Mi Young and slumped back to the couch leaving Mi Young very hurt. They both knew what their friends were thinking. The girl kept her cool and took a deep breath.

“H-how are you?” Stupid question and that made her want to smack herself. Of course Changmin wasn’t okay. After what happened, no one expected him to be okay. His looks and answer proved it.

“Under construction.” He said bluntly without looking at her. His headache was killing him and he can’t even stand and walk himself to his own room.

She went silent and stared at the floor like she found something interesting on it.

“Sorry…” she mumbled after a long while.

“Nothing to be sorry about.” He snapped.  “To be honest, talking to you is the last thing I want to do right now. I’m still mending something broken so if you’ll excuse me…” he tried to stand for the second time but failed. “Oh this headache is killing me.” He mumbled, enough only for him to hear.

“It’s my fault.”

“Stop it Mi Young! Stop playing that card on me because if there’s someone to be blamed for what happened, it has to be me.”  He said, raising his voice an octave higher or two.

Mi Young was new to that kind of tone from him so she felt a loud thud on her chest and stepped back. The reality hit her. She just lost a friend, her first friend. Her eyes began to water as she tried to find something to hold on to. She wasn’t expecting Changmin to be friendly or to accept her after what happened but she was willing to apologize for breaking his heart. He was in love with her but she was too naïve to notice it. Was it because of Jaejoong? Guilt was taking her over but not because she chose Jaejoong but because Changmin was hurting because of her. She wasn’t even worthy. How she wished that things didn’t happened that way. She wished that Changmin didn’t made Jaejoong agreed to his plan. She wished that they just allow her to look up to them instead them. They were stars, they were supposed to be looked up to but in her case, it was the other way around, the stars reached down to her. It only happens in the movies. It may sound romantic but it felt otherwise. Someone was hurt and she just couldn’t bring herself to be happy with what was happening.

“I know you are angry and I just want to say sorry because you are my friend and I don't want to lose this friendship.”

“I am not angry Mi Young.” He said and the girl raised her head with hope filled eyes. His next words crash her down though. “I'm mad.”

“Oppa…” she tried to reach for his hand but Changmin shoved her away. She bit her lips, trying to match the pain she was feeling inside but it was just too painful. She allowed her tears to fall. She was the one to blame after all. “I shouldn’t have stayed. Don't get mad please I can’t take it. If you don't want my friendship, I’ll accept it but please don't get mad.” She had to say it or she’ll die trying. She was embarrassed but she didn’t care. She needed Changmin’s forgiveness, his friendship. But a side of her brain was also telling her that it was far from happening.

“I am not mad at you.” Changmin calmed down a little bit. Her tears heave some effect somehow. “Not to you or Jaejoong Hyung but to myself. This is all my fault Mi Young. I am the one to blame why I am feeling this crap so you don't have to worry. It will heal… soon.”

Have you ever felt so guilty and hopeless because your friend is broken and you cannot do anything about it? You can see him shatter in front of you but all you can was to stare as he tried to heal himself. It was painful, agonizing and unbearable. That was what Mi Young felt. How can she accept Jaejoong if Changmin was hurting like hell? She then realized something, she needed more than Changmin’s forgiveness, she also needed his acceptance.

“Oppa please, I hate to see you like his. It hurts me. You are my friend and I want it to stay that way. Someone deserves your love and it’s not me.”

“How Mi Young? Can you tell me how? I am so broken right now. Do you know the feeling? It’s like there are thousand needles piercing my heart non stop that I can hardly breathe. Do you know how hard I tried to numb myself to keep this pain away from me? You know you are the only one who can pull me out from this mess but you chose my hyung and I have to accept my faith.” His voice cracked and caught his face with his palms. The headache was long forgotten since the heartache took over.

Mi Young kneeled in front of him and tried to touch his face but he once again shoved her hand.

“Please!” he yelled. “If you want to help me just leave. Seeing you here hurts me more and it’s making me feel so guilty. I’m the one who don't deserve your friend ship so please don't get anywhere near me or much better if you’ll hate me. That will help me a lot.” His voice cracked and looked at her pleadingly. She felt like her heart was pounded by a thousand hammers when she saw his eyes. She hadn’t seen anything like it.

“No!” she yelled and pulled him into a tight hug. He struggled to break free but his body gone weak and finally stopped and accepted the hug.

“You are my friend, my first friend. Jaejoong can never replace that special place you have in my heart. How can you tell me to hate you?” she said in between sobs. She felt the hug tightened that she almost can’t breathe but she allowed Changmin to do it and to pour all his sorrow. " I will never do that."

“I love you Mi Young. I really, really love you.” He cried and buried his face on her shoulder. The hug was warm and painful at the same time. Painful because he knew once he let go, he will never have the chance to get her back. Jaejoong will definitely kill him if he tried to so he allowed himself to soak in that hug.

“Changmin Oppa. Promise me nothing will change. Promise me that you will always be my friend. Promise that you’ll protect me from YunJae.” She tried to joke and it was successful. She heard Changmin chuckled without breaking the hug. His tears were dried and she was happy.

“I will Mi Young. I will never leave your side.” He pulled away and kissed her cheek and hugged him once again, tighter. “Can we stay like this for a little while?” he asked, like a child asking for some cookies.

“Of course.” She smiled and matched the tightness of his hug.

But Changmin knew, he will surely heal but it will never be the same again.

 

After a while…

 

“Yah.” Jaejoong came out for the kitchen with Rei, at the same time the rest entered from the garden. Mi Young guessed that they heard everything and decided to come back since it was over. “Some one is jealous.” The ladies laughed but they knew that he wasn’t joking.

Mi Young smiled and decided to show her hidden naughtiness. “I don't want to. I want to stay like this.” She smiled and hugged Changmin tighter who appeared to be motionless.

“So you want to stay that way forever with him?” Jaejoong turned serious but Mi Young wasn’t buying it.

“Yah. You can go home now. Changmin Oppa’s hug is more comfortable than yours.”

“Seriously?!”

“Yeah.”

“I’m the one who supposed to be hugging you.” he whined.

“Go hug your Yunnie bear.”

“Mi Young!”

“Jae.” Yunho cut them off. “Keep your voice down.”

“Huh?” Mi Young tried to turn to see him but Changmin’s weight seemed to shift all to her.

“Mi Young, Changmin fell asleep.”

 

 

 

**********************************************************

Hi… sorry for the short chapter. I’m trying to post more now because I don't want to keep you waiting…. Next chapter is the moment you all been waiting for.. haha…

 

 

Replies…

 

@xtinamaria thanks… but the next chapter will do otherwise… TT

@ mieyLa hmmp! Thanks.. love yah…

@ koreankendi JAjeoong is for yunho…. I had a hard time writing that chapter because im a yunjae shipper myself… and im trying to convince mi young that yunjae is not real.

@ rheukkie oh yeah… so real….  let’s ship them together.. lol

@ HurricaneVenusx3 drama will officially begin next…

@ Alzina thank you for commenting.. I really appreciate it.. my connection also … and I hate it. I’m trying to update more and it’s not helping me.

@ ChunNong12 haha… I got smitten by that effect too…. I’ll try to include more yunjae moments….

@ candyandreas  Jaejoong is for Yunho (kicks Mi Young out of the story) haha…

 

 

 

I think I should write a yunjae fic soon…

 

 

 

I’m glad you enjoyed the last chapter… I will officially start the drama on the next chapter so PLEASE KEEP YOUR COMMENTS COMING… I don't know what to do without them….

 

 

 

Comments, suggestions and violent reactions are loved!!!!!!!!

 

 

aejae22

BY FATE