3

BY FATE

 

Three knocks before Kiyomi got an answer and was a little bit disappointed when Yunho opened the door for her. He wasn’t the one the girl was expecting. She once again returned to talk to her ‘boyfriend’ and explain her side and hoped that Jaejoong will somehow listen to her and bring back things the way they were before. She was more than ready to talk to him and give him what he wanted.

But sometimes thing doesn’t go always the way they wanted it.

 

Yunho’s convincing power was put to a test when he went upstairs to Jaejoong. He was still in Mi Young’s room and didn’t want to go out. He had told him that he was going to do it not for himself but for Mi Young. He will have to talk to Kiyomi anyway so Yunho thought that it was the right time. Jae was all grumpy and was still tired but it was for Mi Young so he forced himself to stand and faced the lady downstairs.

Kiyomi immediately threw her body into Jae but he didn’t even respond. He allowed her to hug him for it was the last time. “Joongie.” She smiled sweetly at him after the hug, ignoring the fact that it was just a one way relationship now.

“We need to talk.” He said and turned around. Kiyomi followed him abruptly and they stopped at the foyer. Jaejoong sat on the bench and crossed his legs, purposely showing that he wasn’t interested. But still, the lady was persistent to do what she came for.

“Jae, I know you’re mad. But please don’t be so hard on me.” She started and he instantly saw blood with her words. The last time he remembered, he was the victim. He was the one who was forgotten, the one who was taken for granted. Why was Kiyomi telling him not to be hard on her when she was the one who hit him hard? “Let’s do some recap Naomi.” He said seriously, with stares ready to pierce anybody.

“Kiyomi.” She said and cupped his face lovingly. She missed the guy and she was still in love with him “Call me Kiyomi like you used to. You know you’re the only one allowed to use that name.” Jaejoong sighed and took pity on the girl. How will he broke the bad news to her?

“Let me do this quick. You ended everything when you chose your career over me. So that was basically it. We’re over so please leave this house immediately.” He said without breathing and tried to stand up but she was fast enough to digest what he said so she locked her arms around his waist and buried her beautiful face into his broad back.  “Don’t do this to me Jae. You know I did that because it was a once in a lifetime opportunity but that didn’t mean that I dumped you or I chose you over my career.” She tried to explain but Jaejoong’s mind was already made up. Nothing or no words from her could bring him back.

“I…” he stuttered for the very first time but not because he was having second thought but because he didn’t want to hurt the lady more. He removed her hand around him as gentle as possible and faced her. “I can’t return your love now.”

Those words triggered the tears that were threatening to fall from her eyes. How can a gentle guy hurt her like hell? She waited for so long just for that day to arrive and Jaejoong’s attitude wasn’t the kind she was hoping. He was acting kind but the coldness was still evident and it was truly hurting her, making her heart drop.

 She hated to ask the dreaded question. Suspicions were building inside her but she was too scared to ask. She was afraid to know the truth, afraid that Jaejoong might say that there is something else. She mustered all the courage she believed she had and turned them into words. “Is…is there someone else?” She mumbled, not looking at him. Fear succumb her. What if...?  Will she able to take it? What if? What will the future hold for her? Can she live without him? Questions flooded her brain and she couldn’t take it. She needed to know. She needed the answer right away. And Jaejoong’s answer shattered her already broken world.

“Yes.”

 

 

 

“Excuse me!” Rei Mi immediately pushed Ji Won away from Mi Young. Maybe she’s her sister but the younger one was still under her responsibility and Ji Won was on her territory. She wouldn’t allow anyone to hurt the girl because she’s her friend and most especially because she’s Jaejoong’s girlfriend.  “I think you need to go before I call the security.” She warned but Ji Won was a demon in disguise. She just smirked at her and pulled Mi Young’s hair, ignoring her warning.

“You ! Is this what you do here in Seoul huh? You told me your working!” She practically filled the house with her annoying yells and Mi Young was too shock and in pain to even defend herself. But she didn’t need it. Rei Mi was there to do all the talking. “She’s working!” She matched the intensity of the intruder’s voice. She won’t allow her to yell at anyone inside her house. “She’s working with us and don’t you dare call her because she’s not!”

“I’m not talking to you so shut up.” Ji Won hissed with deathly glares.  “I’m her sister so I will do anything I want to her.”

“Not inside my house lady and not anywhere!” Of course, she’s Park Rei MI for crying out loud. She made Yoona and Gahi hide to a corner with their tails wagging for help without a sweat so Ji Won won’t be a challenge for her. The feistiness that was put into rest was threatening to burst out like an angry volcano once again.

“You care for this stupid too much.” Ji Won chuckled in sarcasm. “Again,” Rei Mi took a deep breath. “… She’s not a and your sister is our friend. The door is wide open so you’re free to go and don’t your face again.”

“I bet you won’t be saying that after you hear the true reason why she’s here.”  Mi Young looked at her sister in full astonishment. She never told anyone about her mission in Seoul and anyone included her sister so it was a huge puzzle for her what was she talking about. She knew that Ji Won wanted trouble and she couldn’t do anything but whimper in pain as her sister looped her hair into her palms, nearly pulling it from the scalp.

“She’s here to work, to support your studies.” Rei frowned because she wasn’t that sure anymore. That was what Mi Young told them or could it be…? Ji Won’s words somehow sent some doubts but she knew better than to trust and believe the lady in front of her. Jaejoong told her about her cruelty to Mi Young and based on what she saw, she was more than cruel.

“Wrong!” Ji Won laughed afterwards. Mocking Yoochun’s wife whom she thought knew nothing. “I was the one who told her to work for Kim Jaejoong!” That was truly a shocker for the two ladies in front of her.  Despite the tight grip to her hair, Mi Young was startled and looked at her sister with questions. What did she say? She was so angry when she first told her about her plan to work in Seoul but she was saying otherwise in front of Rei Mi. What was she planning? “U…Unnie…” She finally found her voice. “What are you saying?”

Ji Won smirked in victory. “Why Mi Young, did you not tell them that meeting and working for Kim Jaejoong wasn’t an accident?  You didn’t tell them that it was all planned for you to get close to him so that we can enter his house easily and make Cassies envy us?”

“What?” It was Rei’s turn to question Mi Young but the latter just shook her head. “Oh.” Ji won again. “It was a secret actually so I don’t really expect her to tell you. But my stupid sister here went too far. She made Kim Jaejoong fall of her so that makes her a .”

“Unnie!” She shouted and pulled herself away from her sister and looked at Rei full of worry. “She’s lying Rei. We didn’t plan anything. It was my own decision to come here and I didn’t now that I will be working for Kim Jaejoong.” She was worried, no she was afraid. She was afraid that Rei might believe all the lies that her sister was feeding Jaejoong’s sister.

“Of course you knew it.” Ji Won laughed. “You immediately agreed to it because you love DBSK right? You even stole Changmin’s picture from me. But I guess you fell for Jaejoong and you succeeded because she fell in your vicious trap.”

“Shut up!” Mi Young turned desperate. It was all lies. Ji Won actually knew about the picture that she stole and Rei was well informed about that picture which once made her brother jealous. She didn’t want to believe Ji Won but what she was saying was something that should not be put aside. Her head started to ache in confusion. It was too much. No one was recovered about the interview and Kiyomi’s arrival and then, Mi Young’s sister was making an appearance and surprising everyone with such revelation about Mi Young. Those revelations were something that no one suspected Mi Young was hiding them. The girl looked too innocent when she first saw her. Was that the reason why she hated the girl at first sight? No, her heart was telling her that Mi Young was a nice girl, but then… Her deep thought was put to an end when Ji Won spoke again but that time, she was clutching Mi Young arm, making her cry in pain.

“I’m sorry… Ms… whoever you are…” she played innocent. She knew the lady in front of her perfectly and her name was written on her hate list but of course, she wouldn’t want to put a blemish to her name especially that she was finally close to having Jaejoong. “But my sister will not fool you anymore. I believe her job is done.” She said and dragged her sister to the front door. “Wait!” Rei Mi grabbed Mi Young free arm immediately. “Where will you take her?” It was like a game of tug-of-war.

“Where else? Home.” Rei Mi gasped. She might be confused but she will not allow them to leave without explain to everyone. “No.” she said in a serious tone. “You’re not going anywhere.” And then turned to Mi Young, looked her straightly in the eyes for some answers. “My brother would love to hear your side.”

With that, Mi Young’s tears fell. She knew that Ji Won will not allow her to win in front of Jaejoong. She will surely look like the bad one in front of everyone. She was thinking that it was her end. How will redeem herself to Rei who looked so disappointed? And most especially to Jaejoong, will he believe her?

They were about to leave the house when someone entered the front door, making Ji Won heart beat three times faster than the usual and made her angry at the same time.

“Park Yoochun.”

 

 

“Who is she?” Her fear came to life. She didn’t even know where the words were coming from. Her legs felt numb and it reached . The pain was too much. Jaejoong has someone else and her brain was having a very hard time processing it. It can’t be. Jaejoong loves her, only her so there wasn’t another girl. She will not accept it. But then again, she knew he was serious. His eyes could never lie and she saw right through them. She slowly lost the strength of her legs and fell limp on the floor. The worst part was Jaejoong didn’t even lift a finger to help her. Was he really that mad? She wasn’t sure but it damn hurt. “Tell me… Who is she?” words came our as burning whisper.

Jaejoong stood there watching. He wanted to help her but his heart didn’t allow him to. That time, Mi Young was all he needed and his heart was aching for her alone. Mi Young invaded his heart that it only beats for her alone. He stood there frozen and couldn’t do anything. He knew he was being rude but his whole system was being control by someone who wasn’t even there.

“Jae…Joong…” She said in a muffled scream. She was begging for her dear life but he wasn’t moving. Tears flowed endlessly as she forced herself up. She pitied herself too much but somehow, a part of her was yelling that it was her fault why she had to experience that kind of pain. But her love for the guy was just too much to even hear her mind out.

 

 

Ji Won’s eyes widened the moment they laid on Park Yoochun. She can’t believe that it was really happening. He was in front of her finally. A dream came true but it was too late. And she was smart enough to let everyone notice her amusement and happiness to see her first love. She smirked and as if on cue, her admiring eyes turned into fiery, ready to slay anyone any moment.

Yoochun slightly frowned when he saw Mi Young being so messed up with an unfamiliar lady. His eyes went to his wife who was glaring at the visitor and he sensed that something was wrong. “Princess, what is happening?” he asked and earned a scowl from Ji Won. Her prince was calling someone else his princess. Puking.

But instead of answering his question, Rei took her husband’s hand and pulled him outside protectively. She knew those stares every well and it wasn’t the right time to unleash her inner lioness. “Let’s go. Mi Young has some explaining to do.”

That did it. Mi Young thought Rei lost her trust to her and believed her sister. She lowered her head in defeat and allowed her sister to drag her outside and prepared herself and the words to say to Jaejoong.

 

“So someone else took my place.” Kiyomi laughed sorely as her buried her fists into her lap. “Jae, I never really wanted to reject your proposal that night. Heaven knows how I wanted it so badly. It was my dream to be with you for the rest of my life. But that offer came and I cannot refuse. I was so stupid back then not to realize your worth. Jae, I only wished to be with you when I was in the States. You’re the only person I ever think about and I’m so sorry. If I could I would definitely take back the time and accept you but I can’t-“

“Exactly…” Jaejoong interrupted. “…You can’t and I won’t even allow you to if that is possible. I think I really should be thanking you right now for taking that project over me because it made me realize something.”

“Jae…”

“It made me realize that we not really for each other.” Words were painful and like knives, they were slowly and excruciatingly slicing Kiyomi’s heart. Indeed love hurts like hell. Jaejoong hated the sight of Kiyomi on the state but he had to do it. It was for the best and sooner or later, he was sure that both of them will be thanking each other for letting each other go. “I love someone else Kiyomi and I’m sorry to tell you that she made me feel something I never felt before.”

“Stop…” Kiyomi pleaded. “Stop… you’re hurting me.”

“I’m sorry but I cannot to anything about it. I love her and I will never let her go.” He then kneeled in front of her and cupped her tear-stained face. He smiled at her pleadingly, asking to let him go. “You deserve someone else, not me.”

“Jae…”

“It’s impossible for us to be back again. What we had was build on something weak and now, it took its toll on us. You are very beautiful and at the top. Anyone will fall on their knees for you so don’t do this. We are not meant to be together. I’m sorry for causing you too much pain. Let’s stop this okay?” He whispered and kissed her forehead.

“If I’m pretty then why can’t you love me back? I don’t need anyone. I only need you, no one else Jae, only you. I will give up everything even my career just to be with you now. I don’t need it anymore. I only need you so please don’t so this to me. I need you Jae…” she sobbed like a baby and hugged Jae protectively. “I only want you…”

“You are too good for me Kiyomi. You don’t need to give up everything you build for me. I don’t want it. I’m not worthy enough. I can only love her. She made me feel so happy and being with her means heaven for me. I want you to be happy but I need my own happiness too. We love each other and I can’t imagine myself without her now.”

“No…” she shook her head ad Jaejoong tried to pull away. “Who is she? I want to see her? I want to know her name! Is she beautiful like me? Is she smart? Is she famous? Tell me who is she? Do I know her? Come on Jae please tell me who she is!” Kiyomi yelled desperately, punching Jaejoong’s chest in the process. Her voice was now hoarse from too much crying but still, Jaejoong stood strong. His love for Mi Young was too strong that no one can shake him up. Not even Kiyomi.

Jaejoong stood up and carefully carried the broken lady into his arms into the soft bench beside them. It had to end. He wasn’t sorry, if there was one thing to be sorry for was it had to end that way. As much as possible, he wanted them to be friends but it was obviously impossible. He didn’t speak anymore. Kiyomi had enough and he couldn’t bear to add to her anguish. He let her cry her heart out on his arms. If that was the only way to ease the pain, he allowed her but it didn’t change anything.

 

That peaceful time was interrupted when the doorbell rang and Yunho was running to get it. Jaejoong thought that it was Saki but he was wrong. It was Rei Mi with her husband but what caught his attention was the lady he wished not to see, Ji Won. And beside her was Mi Young, with a swollen cheek and a bloody lip.

“What did you do to her?!” Jaejoong’s temper instantly went up and stood, forgetting the lady beside him and went to grab Mi Young away from her sister and strangle the culprit to death. He didn’t need to know who did that to his Mi Young. He knew for a fact that her evil sister did it to her. He was so sure of it and he can see hell breaking loose.

Yoochun stopped him before he can reach her hand and pointed at Kiyomi who was looking at them, confused of what was happening.

“Mi Young…” she whispered when she saw the bruised girl. “What happen?” She showed genuine concern and that made Mi Young guiltier than ever. She wished the ground will swallow her immediately. “Who are you?” Ji Won asked like a queen, interrupting everything. Of course she knew who the lady was but what was she doing in Jaejoong’s house and why they seemed so close? Did she miss something? Rei hissed at Mi Young’s sister’s guts. She wanted to bury her alive.

“I’m Naomi, Jaejoong’s girlfriend.”Kiyomi answered. Everyone tensed up including Yunho who was there listening. Mi Young looked down and avoided everyone’s eyes. Trouble was coming and there was no way to escape it.

“Excuse me.” Ji Won chuckled annoyingly. Mi Young is Jaejoong’s girlfriend and he just announced it to the public yesterday so what the hell was the lady in front of her talking about? Another obstacle was facing her but she won’t allow her to ruin her plan. “I think there’s a mistake here. As far as I know, my sister is Jaejoong’s girlfriend.”

“Sister?” Kiyomi looked at her, puzzled.

“Yes. Haven’t you watched the interview? Jaejoong-sshi just made an announcement yesterday that Han Mi Young is his girlfriend.”

“M…Mi Young…It can’t be.” she gasped. She knew the name very well. Mi Young, her friend. She stepped back as she tried so hard to process the breaking information. She looked at Jaejoong who stared back at her, confirming the news and then to Mi Young who kept her gazed into the floor.

“Yes, Mi Young, my sister who likes to hook herself to anyone just to fulfill her dream.” Mi Young is her sister but she said it too loud and proud. “Shut up!” It was Ji Won’s turn to receive the wrath of Jaejoong. “Mi Young is not that kind of girl.” But Ji Won was not that weak to be startled. “How can you be so sure? Everything was planned.”

And she started telling them everything what she had told Rei Mi. Of course everyone was startled except for Jaejoong. His face showed no reaction and he just kept on looking on Mi Young who chose to close and forced her tears not to fall. She had enough and it won’t be wise to go against her sister’s words. She really needed to learn how to fight back but it was too late. And as if it was not enough, Kiyomi walked in front of her and in a matter of seconds, her palm landed on her cheek.

“I asked you to look after him….” She yelled and slapped her other cheek again. “…not to steal him away from me!”

“Naomi!” Jaejoong’s eyes widened with what happened. “So Mi Young is the girl you chose over me? Huh? You chose your maid over me?” The kind and understanding Kiyomi was long gone. The lady in front of them suddenly changed because she was hurt too much. Hurting words came out of easily, enough to hurt Mi Young to the bones. But still, Mi Young accepted everything.

“Shut up Jaejoong, I won’t give up.” She then looked at Mi Young from head to toe, judging her to the depths of her soul. “I won’t lose to this girl. You betrayed me Mi Young. I thought you are my friend.” She added. And the maid just stayed quite in spite of the things that happened and of all the words thrown at her. She just allowed fate to take over.

“Don’t worry.” Ji Won batted in again. “She won’t bother you again. We’ll be going back to Jeju so you can just forget everything that happened.” Again, Mi Young didn’t protest but knowing Ji Won, she won’t just stop there. She was up to something new, something more dangerous.

They were about to leave when Jaejoong suddenly pulled Mi Young away from her sister harshly. The poor maid winced in pain and the rest were startled. Why did Jaejoong act that way? What was that harshness for? He used to curse anyone who touches her but how come he did that all of a sudden? Did he believe what Ji Won said about her? Was it the end of their relationship that had just started?

“You won’t need her here anymore.” Ji Won insisted, a little bit scared because the guy in front of everyone seemed different but Jaejoong gave them his signature smirked and said,

“She will be working here. If she really wants it, I will let her experience how it’s really like working for Kim Jaejoong.”

 

******************************************************************************************************

Ah mianhe, sorry, patawad…. I was supposed to post it last night but my internet connection went crazy. I only used my phone to get connected on twitter… again sorry.

It took me a whole week to write this chapter. My chapters are really getting longer and longer… My gosh. BY BLOOD’s first chapter was just about 400 words or something and then this… woah!

I’m so sad because I have lots of subscribers but 90% of them are silent readers…. Awww… it’s very rewarding to see you views getting higher with every post and earning more subscribers. I’m very thankful for it. I know it’s too much to ask for more but I will really appreciate it if you will leave a comment. It’s my way to find out if I’m still doing fine or you still like what I’m writing. ^^

Violent reactions are very much welcome and I love reading suggestions. ^^ so please keep them coming….

You can also tell me how you think about anything. Just follow me on twitter. Its aejae22 and I’ll gladly follow you back… let’s be friends. ^^

 

Ahmm… I hope this chapter left you hanging. Jaejoong was really mad. Will he change his mind and choose Kiyomi over Mi Young this time? Ohhhh… just tell me you do you want him to end up with… you know, I can always change my mind… lol… I’m just joking. You know how crazy this author is…

 

Don’t forget to leave a comment. ^^

 

Comments, suggestions and violent reactions are loved!!!!

Keep them coming!!!

Replies will be on the next chapter…

aejae22

BY FATE