Fled

BY FATE

 

 

 Replies will be on the next chapter…

 

You may want to read chapter 22 first if you haven’t read it yet... This is my second post for the day… unbelievable…!!!!

 

 

*******************************************

 

If the definition of poker face means expressionless eyes and stiff face with making breaths that were so heavy, Jaejoong executed them all with grand flourish. If he were to stay calm, it was that moment. Ji Won was still shock and who can blame her? Kim Jaejoong, her long time crush not to mention man of her dreams was in front of her?

 In simple white shirt and sweat pants but still looked oh so striking and yummy. His sun burns magnificently made him looked more handsome. Well, at least in her eyes.

Ji Won’s legs started to feel like jell-o and too bad she had nothing to cling on in case she looses her balance so she had to force herself not to or even think about it. If she faints, she will definitely roll down from the stairs straight to the floor, not a sight to behold. And Jaejoong was right; he swore he saw drool escaping from her wide open mouth, not too attractive for a girl.

“Mi Young, you didn’t tell me that we have a…. visitor?” he looked at Ji Won without showing any kind of interest which was a disappointment for the girl from Jeju since she was wishing for a dazzling smile from him.

“Ah…ah…” Mi Young bowed and took a very deep breath as she said… “Jaejoong-shi… She’s my sister Han Ji Won. She came for a visit sorry if we disturb you.”

“Not at all.” Jaejoong smiled at Mi Young and swore he saw her sister shot some killer stare at her.

“She was about to leave.” She hoped but it was far from happening.

“Hi.” She suddenly said in between giggles. “I’m Mi Young’s sister, Ha Ji Won. Nice meeting you.” she smiled as she extended her arm hoping for Jaejoong to shake it. He eyed it for a while and saw the worried face of Mi Young. He had no plan on taking it or even thinking about it but for Mi Young, he did. He took her hand and forced his self to shake it for 2 seconds then pulled his arm quickly without her noticing but it leave her wanting to worship the part he touched.

“I believe Mi Young said you are about to leave.” Jaejoong reminded her, trying not to sound too eager for her to leave the house.

“Ah yes but Mi Young said she wanted to show her room.” She said without taking her eyes away from the guy in front of her. Her mind was in total frost but it worked perfectly to think of a plan that will extend her stay.

Mi Young and Jaejoong scowled but he hide it perfectly. He wanted Mi Young to deny it or to say that her sister was lying which was true since he was there through out their conversation. He eyed his maid and said.

“Is that so?” he asked which made Mi Young jumpy. How she hated the moment but at the same time loving it since Jaejoong wasn’t showing any affection or interest to her sister. What was she thinking?

“Yes. She was so excited since it’s her first time to live in this kind of place. Hey Mi Young,” Ji Won pulled her arm and the poor girl’s body was dragged beside her. Jaejoong wanted to yell but it will be too obvious that he didn’t like Mi Young’s sister so he once again took a deep long breath and silently told his self to remain clam and endure the moment. “You didn’t tell me that you live with Kim Jaejoong.” She laughed.

“Ah… sorry… I am not…..” Mi Young was about to say something when Jaejoong interrupted her.

“She’s not supposed to tell anyone. It’s written in her contract but since you visited her here, that leaves us with no choice.”

“O-okay...” Ji Won nodded. She was planning to take pictures of the house with Jaejoong and show it all to her friend but with that statement, her fantasies were cut shortly.

“So if I may say, please don't tell anyone about what you know about me or this place. It will be too dangerous for me and my family. If that happened, I may have to tell the guards not to allow you in even if you want to visit your sister. Next time, just tell her if you want to and I will gladly allow her to meet you somewhere. I hope you understand Ms. Han. I don't want to be rude but I cannot risk anything.” He even slightly bowed, hoping she will get what he meant. He said it with so much calmness and no one can even suspect that it actually meant that Ji Won was not allowed to step her foot on his house again.

“Okay… I will not tell anyone about this place.” She smiled flirtatiously and Jaejoong scowled in disgust secretly.

“Thank you then.” He replied. “Mi Young. You can show her your room and please meet me at the porch after your sister leave.” It was a simple instruction that gave horror to Mi Young who was still thinking of ways of how to explain everything to her boss.

Jaejoong was about to leave when Ji Won suddenly hooked her arm on him and said with so much aegyo…

“I don't have my camera with me but can I have your autograph? Please Oppa?”

“Oppa?” Mi Young finally found her words. She wanted the earth to swallow her that time because of what her sister was doing. It was too much humiliation. It was obvious that Jaejoong wasn’t happy about her presence but how can she be so numb not to notice it? She called him Oppa… how dare her… well, with her oozing confidence, it wasn’t that hard to detect where she got all the face to do that to her sister’s boss.

“Ah…” Jaejoong tried to hide his annoyance with a chuckle and gave her what she wanted and went to the porch and sat there with controlled anger for Ji Won and Saki.

 

“Let’s go.” Ji Won dragged Mi Young up the stairs with smile and sparkle in her eyes. “I won’t leave this house until you tell me everything.”

 

 

“Eh? That’s it?” it was all Ji Won had to say after hearing the part on how Mi Young met Jaejoong. Who would’ve thought that an advertisement from a newspaper that flew in the air could send some girl into a dream world? She envied her sister but she won’t let her know about it. Plans were building and her head started working. She eyed Mi Young’s bedroom. It was small but comfortable and warm, far from their house in Jeju, way farther. Her sister owned very few things including the box where she stored all her letters. Those made her roll her eyes. She thought that her sister was pathetic and someone to pity with. Mi Young was busy closing the window that she didn’t notice that Ji Won took a letter from the box and quickly slipped it into her pocket.

Ji Won wasn’t sure on what to do with that letter she personally called junk but it might be useful someday or she could even use it to blackmail her sister to allow her to get into that house again. Talk about her smartness. Mi Young valued those letters more than her life so she was sure that the poor girl with fall on her trap.

“I know you also met Changmin and the rest of the DBSK.”

“Hmm yah...” MI Young replied reluctantly.

“I wonder how you reacted.”

‘Different from what you did to Jaejoong.’ She wanted to say but her face was still sore from the slapping a while ago so she decided not to answer for her own safety.

“You met Kim Rei Mi right? And Jaejoong’s another sister, what’s her name?”

“Saki.”

“Ah yeah... Kim Saki.” She assumed since none of them knew the Saki was just adopted, in fact, no one except for DBSK and some friends knew about it. Saki was Jaejoong’s real sister, that what he wanted everyone to know.

“Is Kim Rei Mi pretty?” she then asked.

Mi Young knew that Ji Won used to love and adore Yoochun and then changed to Jaejoong because the first one got married. She was kind of curious on what his wife looked like. The girl the once broke her heart and shattered her dreams unknowingly. She never failed to curse Yoochun’s wife everyday since their wedding. Ji won was heart broken so she shifted to Jaejoong just to ease the pain as a fan and channeled all her devotion to his new found idol.

“Very.” The maid answered with a smile on her face, remembering how she treated her so well. It was also the only time she could make her sister pay for her sordid attitude. “Park Rei Mi is very pretty. She’s Kim Jaejoong’s sister after all. Park Yoochun really made the right choice.” She declared proudly giving emphasis to her surname and saw how her sister backed down a little. She even purposely clapped her hands and showed some excitement to irritate her sister. It was a risk that she didn’t think about.

“Like I care.” She hissed. “I bet he just marry her because she’s Kim Jaejoong’s sister.” She was obviously sour grapping and Mi Young knew she finally got her way. “She was lucky because I never got the chance to meet Yoochun.” She added proudly.

“Oh no you’re wrong. Every guy will surely fall for her. I once heard that one of the super junior was about to court her but Yoochun was just great on marking his territory.”  Part of that statement was a lie… who was that Super Junior? She just made that up wanting to despise her sister and was victorious. Ji Won abruptly stood and went out from that room.

“Don't think that this will be the last. You just made the mistake of sending me a letter with a return address to it. I can promise you one thing. I will be coming back.” she said looking around hoping to catch a glimpse of her beloved before going home but she failed. There was no way Jaejoong will ever show his face to her again.

 

“Sorry Jaejoong-sshi.” Mi Young bowed endlessly to her boss who was sitting at the porch, was anything but pleased with what happened. “I knew expect her to be here. She just showed up and entered. I tied to stop her but… but…” she tried to explain almost in tears, lost on her words and explanation.  Writing a letter to an obsess sister was a wrong idea.

But Jaejoong wasn’t mad to Mi Young at all. He saw how she tried to stop her possessed sister but she was so strong. He even felt sorry because she got slapped with no reason at all. How he loved to caress that sore cheek of her or kissed it till the soreness and redness fade away.

“No need to apologize.” He just said and continued reading a magazine.

 

They were on that situation when Saki finally decided to go out from her room and saw them both on the porch, looking oh so serious. She accidently overheard their conversation and made her smirked. Whoever that unwanted visitor was, she or he really got inside his nerves.

“Of course, Mi Young doesn’t need to apologize for anything.” She batted in; making the two of them turned their head to her direction. “You can burn this house and Jaejoong Oppa will forgive you more than ten times.” She said mockingly, fanning the anger Jaejoong has for her.

“Saki.” He gazed at her with a warning. “You are not needed here.”

“When was I needed?” she replied.

“Well a while ago. Mi Young,” he turned to his maid to ask for permission and then to Saki. “Sorry for my words but some crazy fan broke in and I was hoping for you to come out from your bedroom since I couldn’t go out from where I was hiding.” He returned the same level of intensity she gave to him.

“Well then sorry for not coming out. Sorry for working hard on my project to get good grades so that the money you spend on me won’t be put into waste. I’m sorry it’s my fault that some crazy fan broke in.” she said, without her eyes leaving his brother. She was hurt. She wanted to talk but she learned that Jaejoong wasn’t ready for anything since he was on his lovey-dovey mode with Mi Young.

“Saki!” Jaejoong stood and tried to control his anger. He took a deep breath and counted to ten before he could say things he will surely regret. He didn’t want to loose his self that time in front of the two important girls in his life.

“What?” she chuckled in disbelief.

“S-Sorry.” They heard Mi Young said, looking on the floor. “S-he’s my sister and I was stupid because I wrote her a letter with a return address to it. I never thought that she will come here. Please don’t blame yourself Saki- sshi… and it’s not her fault Jaejoong-sshi. If there is someone to blame then it’s no one but me. I promise it will never happen again.” But instead of accepting it, Saki just gave her a scornful smirk.

“Oh my dear Mi Young, it’s not your fault, really. We can blame the whole world but not you.”

Jaejoong angrily scratched his head and took Saki arm away from Mi Young who was like a wet chick at the corner. He was pissed with his sister’s derisive mood. He was constantly calming and reminding his self not to go against Saki and was forcing himself to understand her but she was provoking him and with what happened, he was so close on losing it.

“Go to your room and we will talk there.” He whispered but Saki pulled away from his grip and sneered. “Why Oppa? You don’t want Mi Young to hear that she is treated special in this house?”

“Saki.” First warning.

That statement made Mi Young lift her head which slightly terrified him. Mi Young? Treated special? What the hell.

“Oh… I suppose you didn’t tell her yet …right?” Saki asked to the fuming guy.

“Saki.” Jaejoong’s second warning in a much deeper tone but she wasn’t taken aback on anything. His fists were balled dangerously, trying to get a hold of himself.

“You want me to tell her huh? Come on Oppa, you want me to tell her that you-“ but even she could utter the next word, Jaejoong’s right fist landed on her left cheek causing Mi Young to cover her gasp. She was shocked to see the fight between the siblings and it was making her heart jumped out of her chest.

“You have not right to cross me.  You are just my-“

“Your what?” Saki blurted out as she he hand felt her numb cheek and let the tears that she was holding for like forever to come out. “Come on Oppa… Your what?”

“M-my sister.” He looked down. He finally did what he was avoiding all the time. He finally said something that made Saki hurt and he wanted to take them back but it was too late. He hurt his sister, emotionally and physically.

“Right! Your sister… in papers. Finally, it came out from your mouth.” She cried another bomb that shocked Mi Young for the second time. She badly wanted to leave but her les were stabbing her and couldn’t move them no matter how she tried.

“I have no right to intervene or even say anything because it wasn’t part of the adoption papers that you signed.”

Mi Young stepped back. She never imagined or even entered her mind that Saki was adopted. The two of them had a great relationship when she first came in and didn’t expect that it will turn out this way.

“Saki… it’s not…” Jaejoong tried to touch her but she stepped back. How he regretted those words. They were said out of anger.

“Don't worry. It’s okay… I am really thankful because you adopted me. I should not ask for more or even think of anything. It’s your life and being a part of it takes more than papers. Sorry if I got too comfortable of thinking that you may want to listen to me or to help you with anything or to allow me to enter your life and be a part of it. It’s the least I can do.”

“Saki, you got it wrong. I‘m just angry and…”

“It’s okay Oppa. But you just have to be more patient of me because I can’t return to where I came from now even if I want to. Just wait for me to graduate so I can pay all the things you’ve done to me.”

“I’m not telling you pay for it! You are my sister and I don't care about those stupid adoption papers! You are a part of my life and no one can take your place. I’m sorry if I hurt you it’s just I am pissed off and I’m still thinking of the time to… to tell someone. I have a lot of burden that I have to carry.” He explained, hoping for her to listen but it didn’t happen.

“Let me help you ease the burden. In don’t want to be another burden but I’m sorry you still have to be patient with me.” She smiled faintly. “Too bad I can’t go back to Japan. I hated being alone but I have no choice. I guess this is the reality every person born without parents has to deal with.”

His eyes widened. He will never allow her to leave again.

“Saki, you are not going anywhere. Let’s just talk this out. Something is bothering you. If it’s because I raised my voice with you yesterday I’m sorry. I was angry because you made a decision without consulting me and you just told Mimi about my plans.” He tried to explain and panic started building. He will not allow her to leave. Not again.

“I bring too much drama right? And I just scared Mi Young.” She smiled at the girl. “You are right. We are both angry so… you have to relax. I’m jus a phone call away.” She said before she walked out from the porch and slammed the door shut. And panic finally reached Jaejoong. Never had he imagined the same scene happening again when she first left.

“Saki don't you dare walk out that door!” He yelled, obviously hurt but it was too late.

Saki’s tears were dried up and the mark on her cheeks was visible like Mi Young’s and she was calmer.

“You love to make me suffer by doing the thing you’re good at!” he yelled but it wasn’t load enough for Saki to hear. “Running away!”

 

 

*************************************

Here’s another chapter…. enjoy….

 

This is unedited… sorry

 

Comments… suggestions and violent reactions are loved….

 

 

 

aejae22

BY FATE