introducing

BY FATE

 

Okay I know... I deserve your scolding… pour it all on me…… I went through what we call the severe case of author’s block… it was weird. I know what to write but I can’t write it… I mean... I cant find the right words to use for the chapter and the insae internet connection didn’t help me at all… ah yah… and Yoochun wasn’t helping me at all too… have you seen his performance at New Jersey…? his solo.. “I Love you” where he danced wit some girls and… and…. Waaahhh T^T if you want the link, it’s a big no no. I want to forget about it so I didn’t save it…. And I will probably spare you from all the heartaches I felt after I watched it … waaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh

 

Any ways… please enjoy this chapter and throw all your comments... afterwards… COMMENTING IS A MUST NOW!!!!! Hehe… just joking but I will be more than happy if you will….

 

Replies follow below….

 

 

And oh… for those you cant remember what happened to the last chapter… let’s have a recap.

Last chapter, a war was announced since Changmin found out Jaejoong’s true feelings for Mi Young or our hero made him know.  Jaejoong’s secret was revealed because some crazy waiter took a shot of him and Mi Young while having their date at the restaurant. 

Saki on the other hand had suspicions and decided to voice it out to Rei Mi was shocked upon hearing the story which was verified by her own husband.

The two ladies went to Jaejoong house and begged the two fighting lions to stop the stupidity that they were having but none of them listen making Jaejoong walked out and Changmin throwing unkind words to them. And the worst part was Jaejoong wasn’t too happy about Saki’s decision to tell everything to Rei without having him consulted making him shout at her that made her feel left out and unwanted…

Then both of them, Jaejoong and Saki had their major and severe case of insecurities which made everything leads to this chapter….

 

So that’s it….. Hope that helps…

 

 

************************************************************

 

1_993543823l.jpg“Saki yah!!!” Jaejoong yelled as he desperately banged the door of his house. He was sweating excessively and felt dizzy as if the whole house was spinning around. The cool room somehow gave him a temporary relief.

 

“Jaejoong-shi.” Instead of Saki, a rushing Mi Young opened the door for him.

She was stunned when she show Jaejoong that time. It was exactly 12 noon and he just got home in his jogging pants and t-shirt, all sweaty and red, red as in the serious sense of the word. His face was seriously swollen and by Mi Young’s point of view, it was so close on being burnt to the first degree and the guy was literally out of breath. She hurriedly grabbed his shoulders and took him to the nearest couch and made him lie there. He was dizzy. It was the first symptoms of too much exposure and it may lead to heat . The whole room was spinning so he held his eyes close and tried to relax his self, silently cursing the idea of jogging so early in the morning and getting a tan until noon. The sun shone all its mightiness and he caught it all. And the results were unpleasant, too much for his liking of having a golden tan.

Mi Young came back from the kitchen with a glass of water and Jaejoong drank it all and wanted more. The cool water refreshed his throat and somehow relieved all the hotness his body was feeling temporarily. He was cursing the hot weather and it didn’t change his outlook about the innocent hot temperature. He just wanted a tan but he got burnt. He could almost picture the member’s expression when they see him on that state.

“Where’s Saki?” He asked with a cold towel on his eyes, Mi Young handed him, desperately needing some coolness from anything.

“She went out after you went out for jogging this morning.”

“Huh? But it’s Saturday and she didn’t have class today. Can you please get my phone?” It was a request said with complete gentleness. As much as he wanted to lessen her chores, with what he was feeling that time made it all impossible. He can even barely lift his hand. His flawless white skin turned into crimson after his date with the sun.

 

“Yah Junsu, are you with Saki?” he asked the dolphin. Even thought Saki was out of the house most of the time, the girl never failed to ask for his permission or to tell him where she was going. It was the first time she left without his knowledge. She could’ve told Mi Young her destination.

“No. We haven’t seen each other yet. She told me she wants to stay home for today.” Junsu was calm because he knew just went somewhere no one knows where. She wanted to unwind and relieve her stress. She will eventually come back.

“At least text me if you here something from her.” He said before turning his phone slightly surprised that the dolphin wasn’t worried at all.

“Do you want to have lunch now?” Mi Young softly asked.

“After I take my shower. Tell Saki to come into my room if she arrived.” He said before going to his room. Mi Young just nodded and went to the kitchen to prepare his lunch.

 

“Aish.” Jaejoong cursed at him self after seeing his face and his whole body on the mirror inside the bathroom. He was totally and saw the result of his craziness. It was like he was still wearing his shirt since the outline was very visible and the rest was sparkling red, not to mention it stung like crazy.

“You will not come out in the sun again Kim Jaejoong.” He scolded himself but soon chuckled and shook his head upon remembering the reason why he did all of those craziness. Who would have thought that he risked his own skin, his most valuable possession just to please Mi Young? Crazy but who can blame him? He was in love but still unaware of the strange feeling he was having.

“You really are crazy.” He smiled and to talk his reflection. He loved the feeling. It made him forget the pain of the sun burns and went to his tub grinning like he was floating on clouds.

Few minutes later, he went out of his room while drying his hair with his towel, all refreshed and walked straight to the kitchen. Mi Young’s back was facing him while washing the dishes. He smiled for the thousandth time that day. How he wished to hug her from behind and kiss her cute nose and tell her that he loves her and no one ever made his heart flinch like she did. It was his silent yearning that he couldn’t put into words… yet.

He faked a cough and immediately, like a kind puppy, she wiped her hands with her apron and immediately bowed to his boss.

“I’m going to prepare your lunch now.”

“I want to eat here.” He said, referring to the preparing table at the center of the kitchen.

“But...” she wanted to protest because she had a lot to do that time and having Jaejoong’s presence won’t help her at all. Although, she knew that it would just be nothing for him, her imagination of him looking at her back freaked the hell out of her. She was sure it would be a breathless moment.

“But what?” he tried to look innocent although the thought of her not wanting him anywhere near her broke his heart.

“I…” she sighed and erased everything she wanted to say. A little part of her heart wanted him to be there, but her shyness was taking over. “If that’s what you want.”

Jaejoong grinned just like a kid waiting for his mother who just cooked his favorite meal.

It was just a simple meal. Too simple for his liking but heck he adored it. He would never trade it for restaurant food cooked by world class chefs. The plate was wiped clean and Mi Young was more than shock when he asked for another serving. After she gave his request, she went back doing her chores. Actually, she was just pretending to wipe the dishes since almost all her work was done. She was happy watching the guy from the corner. Her eyes were fixed on him while eating the food she prepared with some sparkle on their eyes. She felt proud and on high. He was eating her food, one thing that he used to despise but tables were turned.

Jaejoong on the other hand knew that the girl was watching him eat from the corner of his eyes and smiled secretly, wishing he could clearly see her reaction or facial expression. He was enjoying it and she was more than happy, although a random thought made her smile vanished.

 It was her sister who loved the guy who was eating her food. She knew that Ji Won would kill just to be on her place and she considered herself lucky for that point. Her sister can’t see her so it was safe to keep the little secret, the secret of working for Kim Jaejoong.

Jaejoong was on the middle of his food and Mi Young was in deep thoughts when Saki emerged to the kitchen. Her brother automatically looked up and smiled at her whom she didn’t bother to return or even acknowledge. She just eyed his plate and turned to Mi Young. She wasn’t too surprise that he was eating her food since that knowledge was shared to that household long before Jaejoong admitted his feelings but being together, just the two of them that time was the weird thing, although they dated which didn’t count since she knew nothing about it.

“Mi Young, can you please bring me some food to my room?”

“Sure.” The girl nodded obediently while Jaejoong was a little stunned. He knew Saki don't like eating somewhere else in the house but in the kitchen.

“Wh-“

“I have some projects to finish.” She indirectly cut her brother off by looking to Mi Young when it was quite obvious that her statement was meant for him. So Jaejoong just nodded and went back to eating, writing a mental note to knew what was bothering her sister after his meal. It simply made him uncomfortable.

And that’s what he basically did after lunch. He knocked on her door for nearly fifteen minutes but a simple ‘I’m busy’ was heard.

“Saki, is there something bothering you? Come one, we can talk about it.” He said in between knocks but failed to get a response.

“I’ll be downstairs if you need to talk.” He said before he left.

Inside Saki’s room, the girl was fuming with anger and heartbreak. She felt left out and useless. Jaejoong raised his voice on her and she can swallow it all but treating him like a nobody just made her sick. She was just waiting for some words before her world would collapse again. And that she wished not to come. Being all alone just drowned her into deeper misery. It was far from her dream of a perfect family.

 

Jaejoong shook his head in frustration and was half way on the stairs when he heard the door bells and the voice of the frightened Mi Young filled the room. He wanted to see what happened but her next words made him stepped back and hide himself, totally forgetting the attitude that his sister gave him.

 

hajiwon.jpg

“Unnie.” She said wide-eyes and shocked.

 

“Mi Young!” Ji Won gave her a smile that could send all aliens back to mars and her little sister nearly shivered at the sight of her. Truly, although pretty, she wasn’t a sight to behold. “Is that how you greet your sister that you haven’t seen in a long time?”

Jaejoong heard it and immediately went to look for a place to hide but also a place where he can still see and hear them talk. He didn’t plan to eavesdrop on the sisters but his mind and heart cannot find the peace since he already knew what kind of sister Mi Young has although she tried to make it sound like she was the best sister ever.

“I-it’s been a while.” Mi Young stuttered and almost flew down when Ji Won throw herself for a hug, almost sapping the air out of her small body and looked around the house, another move that was disapproved by Jaejoong who found the safety of the grand piano.

“Wow… you never told me that you work on a mansion. This is great.” She stepped in like she was invited but Mi Young knew better than to let her in just like that. She can’t let her inside even if she’s her sister for the fact that she didn’t want the risk of Jaejoong being seen and attack by a crazy fan girl named Ji Won. Of course she’s her sister and knew her attitude very well.

“Wait.” She found strength knowing that she was doing it for Jaejoong as she slightly pushed her sister outside.

“Yah!” Ji Won glared at her. “What is this all about? I have traveled from Jeju just to visit you and you won’t let me in?” She said it like Mi Young owed her a lot for that visit.

“Unnie…” a pinch of guilt flowed from her and looked down. She never won over her sister and that drew a smile on Ji Won’s face.

 

“Tsk…” Jaejoong hissed at the back of the piano, giving a disapproving look at Mi Young’s sister and a smirked that launched a very unpleasant sting from his sun burnt face. He can’t reveal herself to her so he would have to wait and see how Mi Young will handle the situation. Her skills were put into test that moment.

“Come on!” she said irritated and pushed her aside. She went directly to the sofa and sat like she was the master of the house. Mi Young on the other side was terrified as she watched her sister tested the softness of the couch by jumping while sitting on it.

“Unnie!” she pleaded her to stop but the she was just too engrossed with the luxurious environment she was into.

“I can’t believe you didn’t tell me that you live on this house that could pass for a palace.” She said with a hint of resentfulness. “Maybe you just want this for yourself.” She suddenly accused and Mi Young frantically waved her hands in front of Ji Won and denied her senseless accusations.

“I don't own this house; I’m not here to live like the owners. I’m here for work.”

“Yah right.” Ji Won looked away and walked towards the cabinet where Jaejoong’s Appa’s collections of expensive and rare wines were located. She was about to open it when Mi Young spread her arms to block her action.

“Restricted area.” She simply said with nervousness showing all over her face. She was going against her sister, one thing that she just did once when she decided to work in Seoul.

“Why like I will steal anything? I just want to look at them.” Ji won defended and folded her arms out of irritation. How she wished she would someday taste one of those wine.

“Unnie, my boss will surely get mad at me if he found out that you are inside his house without his permission and looking at his priceless collection.”

 

“That’s right.” Said Jaejoong, although a little bit pissed off, he was happy that Mi Young knew what to say. But Ji Won’s words made him scowl once again.

“Well then it’s okay because you will be scolded for it and not me. Just tell you boss that you were just cleaning them. You can cover it up for me. I think you can think of a pretty dialogue for it which I doubt, since your brain is just a size of a pea but I know you won’t let me down on this one. Your boss will not notice that something was moved.”

For the first time, Jaejoong heard and felt the raggedness of the words he once used on Mi Young. They didn’t sound nice and he was deeply saddened for it. He finally understood why Changmin was very angry with those words. How he wish he can help her on that situation but he can’t risk it. He didn’t trust her sister and he was sure that he never will so showing herself to his crazy fan was like telling the whole world his exact address.

She started to reach for the cabinet’s handle once again but Mi Young blocked her whole body from her hands.

“Unnie.” She pleaded with fear on her eyes but instead of listening, Ji Won threw her palm on her left face, leaving a red mark. Mi Young’s face was forcedly the left and went numb for a while. The stinging pain followed shortly. Her sister just slapped her. It had been a long time since Ji Won’s palm landed on her face and it was like her first time once again.

On the other hand, Jaejoong’s heart almost jumped out of his chest when he saw what happened. He was furious. Nobody hits Mi Young and he will never allow anyone to do it. That move tempted him to show his self and throw that Ji Won out of his house or if he can, out of Mi Young’s life but he didn’t, she tried his best to calm himself and waited again although the level of his patience was slowly diminishing.

“How dare you.” Ji won hissed at Mi Young’s face and then smirked. “So think that you are now living in Seoul means that you can just boss me around just like that?”

“Unnie no…” she whispered, silently praying that Jaejoong won’t go out wherever he was.

“Well then, tour me around this house.” Her mood enlightened that fast. The thought of stepping her foot and looking at the whole house sent some giggles. She was so going to tell her classmate about tit her experience and let them die in envy.

“I’m sorry I can’t.” Mi Young was still firm in spite of what she received from her sister whom ‘she haven’t seen in a while.’  “I have saved some money for your needs in school. I will just get them so may go.”

Ji Won wants to say something but the sound of money changed her mood in a flash. Mi Young left her in the living room to get the money and she instantly dialed her phone and Jaejoong perfectly heard all that she said and thanked the heavens Mi Young wasn’t there.

“Yah… yes…the dumdum will give me the money… oh girl you won’t believe what I saw… yes... I will tell you of course…. Yah… money?  I will buy the latest phone…. Everyone has that already and I don't want to be left out…. My stupid sister is earning serious amount of bucks here… more than enough for my tuition fees so I can also buy the limited edition of DBSK album and some pretty dresses before I return to Jeju…. Haha… I’m sure I will be the star…and make everyone burn… sell fishes? Of course not! There’s no way I’m going to return on selling stinky fishes. Mi Young is earning for me… all I have to do is sit back and relax… haha… be right back girl… wait for the new Ji Won in Jeju…”

The conversation over the phone was ended and Jaejoong was left astonished and speechless. He never encountered heartless woman like Ji Won before after Yoona. He swore he saw two pointed things above her head called horns. She really left him staggering. He was about to reveal himself; he couldn’t take all the insults she threw behind Mi Young’s back anymore. The poor girl was working hard for her cold blooded sister who did nothing but to waste her money. Good thing Mi Young went out from her room, with the money she earned for the past month or disaster between might have happened. Jaejoong saw the envelope where the money was still sealed, meaning she will give it all to her sister leaving nothing for herself. Martyrs were all burnt at stake. They were already extinct and there was no way Mi Young was going to be like them. He wanted to stop her but again, cant. He felt like a crazy coward who couldn’t do anything to save her lady love from all those humiliation coming from her own sister. He wondered if their Omma was like Ji Won. He wished she was more like Mi Young so it won’t be hard for him to meet him in the future.

A part of him was also mad. His anger was slowly arising because Saki seemed not to care. He needed her to come out from her room and save Mi Young from that monster on his living room without getting known but she was no where in sight.

“Thanks!” He heard Ji Won exclaimed happily. Who won’t be? She had just received a huge amount of money. “I am so killing my body to sell all those fishes the barge catch everyday. Glad you are not there anymore to experience the pain.” She showed a fake smile and a faked concern that didn’t convince anyone in that room including Jaejoong who was growling after hearing her lies. She even ran her hands through Mi Young’s hair like a true kind compassionate sister. Mi Young on the other hand fought the urge to vomit.

Being Jaejoong’s maid means having the benefit of having a higher amount of compensation from others. Her salary was twice bigger than of a regular made so Ji Won had all the reason in the world to be over excited. Even if he knew that half of those money will be spent on DBSK merchandise, it didn’t gave him the fulfillment and peace of mind knowing that Mi Young worked so hard for those money. But the truth hurts; he cannot do anything about it.

“You can go now.” Mi Young said and guided her to the door but Ji Won suddenly got out of the way and went straight to the stairs.

“Unnie!” Mi Young couldn’t help but yelled. Her sister was acting like a brat and she hated it.

What if Jaejoong suddenly appeared? What if she sees him? What if she suddenly hugs him or even kisses him? Or worst what if Jaejoong will find him attractive and… and pretty? Those thoughts lingered in her mind, aside form the fact that Jaejoong might scold her. She suddenly felt grouchy at the thought that Jaejoong might find her sister attractive. It felt like tiny needles poked her heart, making it harder to breathe. She immediately erased those thought out of her head and focused on her sister who was half way on the stairs. She followed her, enough to reach her before she could take one more step. She grabbed her elbow and pleaded.

“Please don’t make it hard for me. Go before my boss see you. He might fire me if….”

“He?” Ji Won narrowed her eyes and looked at her sister intently. “He? Your boss is a guy?”

Oh great. Mi Young wanted to slap her face for her stupidity now how will she get out of it?

“Ah… Unnie…”

“Oh… is he handsome? Single? Why don't you introduce him to me…. I will definitely want to know your boss who is so rich….” And for the thousandth times, her mood changed once again.

“Unnie… she looked down and tried to pull her down the stairs. “Who knows, I might end up living in this palace. It will benefit the two of us since I cannot just dumped you.” her words where piercing.

Mi Young just dropped her jaw in amazement, never had she imagine those words coming out from her sister’s mouth. They were so disgraceful and discreditable not to mention dishonorable.

Gold digger: that what her sister was. Won sign are plastered on her eyes and it was too obvious not to read her intentions.

Meanwhile….

Jaejoong was so nervous. If Ji Won will insist to tour the house, she might open one of the rooms and find something that will lead on the true identity of Mi Young’s boss.  What made it worst was that the first room was his… He will surely be doomed.  How will Mi Young explain it to her? Will she believe that her boss was a crazy DBSK fan because of the huge poster on his wall and a Jaejoong bias because of the portrait on the opposite wall? How he wished Saki will come out that moment. She will surely receive a great amount of scolding because of sulking at the wrong time. His thoughts were pushed aside when he heard Ji Won’s threat.

“Let go of my hand.” She warned.

“No…”

“Mi Young you know I don't like saying things over and over again but because you are brainless, I will. Let go of my hand now.” She said trying to make her voice sweet with sarcasm and threatening at the same time.

“Unnie…” Mi Young was so close to tears.

“Let go or I will throw you from this stair so that your useless brain will scatter on the marble floor!”

That did it. Jaejoong couldn’t hold it any longer. Mi Young’s life was on the line and he knew that Ji Won was capable of doing it so he immediately stood up and went on their place.

Mi Young’s eyes widened like she saw a ghost. The same expression was shown by Ji Won except that Jaejoong expected drool to come out from that was hugely opened.

“What’s going on here?” he asked sternly, looking at Mi Young.

“Kim Jaejoong?”

 

 

***********************************************************

@koreankendi hi.. thanks for the compliment though describing their feelings is the thing that I struggle most at…. More Saki moments with the next few chapters…

@candyandreas Jaejoong will soon have a heart attack.. hahahe joke...thank you fro commenting….

@butterfly555 did you vote Unnie? I saw the results and I love it…

@ChunNong12 Ji won finally came.. haha Korean version of twilight? Wow… I think Changmin will fit for the role of Jacob though he’s way hotter for me…

@Alzina hi there.. the next chapter after this will show the emotions or thoughts of Chanming.. or at least I will try to write about it… my my… just got out from major brain blockage…. And the internet connection was in great mess to... thanks heaven im back…

@jungminmal0403 here’s more!!!!

 

 

I got the result of the poll… almost half of you love Jajeoong so that means I wont have to change this into Changmin’s fic haha… kidding…although some of you loves Mi Young to be with Changmin… wooohh…. Mi Young is a lucky girl indeed…..But who is the real leading lady? Remember.. we have three…. Haha… im a bad girl….

 

Next chapter will be posted tonight....

Comments… suggestions… and violent reactions are needed and loved!!!!

 

Pour them in!!!

 

aejae22

BY FATE