what happened?

BY FATE

 

Just to answer some questions….

 

 

 

***************************************

Everyone arrived at the hospital out of breath. One single phone call drove them crazy. Three hybrid cars went flying on the streets of Seoul like they were running up to something.

Jaejoong immediately went to the nurses’ station and then ran to the elevator to go to the room the nurse told him. Everybody followed except for Junsu who saw a doctor at the hallway.

 

Room 317

 

They saw a lady sitting on the bed with scratches all over her body and a big patch on her forehead. She looked awful but  she's okay. It gave everyone a temporary relief but it wasn’t enough to make them feel better because tears were streaming down her tanned pretty face. Her eyes were swollen and it seemed like she’s been crying non stop for so long. She was holding a thick black jacket and that made everyone’s heart zoom like a rocket.

“Jaemi.” Jae started, unable to find his words. He was talking to her but his eyes were focused on the jacket on her lap. It was Yunho’s favorite and seeing it with her in that situation sent some serious chills down to his spine.

Jaemi slowly turned to see him and all of them saw the seriousness of what happened. Her face was full of scratches and bruise. It was dreadful and she was lucky to be alive.

“Y-Yunho.” A weak whispered escaped from her bruised lips. The tears from her eyes made every scratches swim in pain but it didn’t match the pain she was currently having inside her heart. “I-I want to…to see him.” She pleaded.

“We’re not allowed to see him yet.” The worried faced Junsu came. What he just said just triggered more tears.

She hugged the jacket so tight like it was Yunho.

“Tell us what happened?” for countless of times that day, Yoochun asked the same question hoping to get some answers.

Jaemi, despite of all the pain and stings, she still managed to tell them what really happened on that fateful day.

“I-I was about to leave for school when he came. He wanted to talk but I refused because… because it’s too dangerous. There were lots of people around and he wasn’t even wearing a disguise and…” she stopped and bit her lower lips.

“And what Jaemi?” Jae asked.

She looked at him with fear. “…and he insisted. I was afraid that he might get killed so I ran away.”

“Who will kill him?”

She looked down again, unable to answer.

“Jaemi, we need to know.” Junsu gently shook her shoulders. “Yunho hyung is still unconscious. “

“Doplhin!” Saki slapped his shoulder and pulled him away from the trembling girl. “You’re scaring her.”

“Jaemi.” Rei sat beside her on the bed. “Tell us what happened so we can help.” She smiled, hoping the girl will somehow relax.

Jaemi took a deep breath and continued.

“I tried to ignore him. I was about to cross the street when a car came rushing out of nowhere. I froze on my place because I knew it was red light. All cars were on stop. I thought I was going to be hit but… but Yunho… Yunho appeared from nowhere and pushed me away so…so… he was hit instead of me.”

“Oh dear.” Kiyomi stepped back with eyes widened and everyone gasped with what they heard. Yunho was hit by a speeding car and the guys thought that it was purposely done.

Jae thought that the car was suppose to hit Jaemi but Yunho interceded.

“I hit my head and I woke up in this room. I really don't know who brought us here. I saw the car… it him him.” She trembled and panicked. “The car hit him… I saw him on the street… Yunho.”

“Jaemi.” Yoochun and Jae tried to calm her down but it was hopeless. She forced her weak body to stand and pulled the dextrose from her hand. She wanted to go out but Rei immediately went to the door and closed it so she couldn’t go anywhere.

“Please…” she begged. “I want to see him.”

“We’ll see him when he’s ready. You have to rest. His family will arrive soon, you have to have some strength to face them.” Yoochun told her. She slowly sat on the bed and mumbled something that made the guys fall into deep thoughts.

“That Maserati hit him.”

 

 

 

 

“I’ll go to the police station. You two stay here and wait for Changmin.” Jae instructed Yoochun and Junsu. Since their leader was in need of help, he was the only one who was expected to step up and lead the pack.

He first went home to get something. He was about to go to his room when he met Mi Young, who was also about to enter his room.

His eyebrows instantly furrowed and his jaw tightened.

“Where do you think you’re going?”

Mi Young froze at her place the moment she heard his commanding voice. She promised her self to avoid him and prayed that their path will never cross. The guy’s stare can kill and she was afraid of it. She felt like his stares produce some sort of current that connect to her spine.

“I…I…” she stuttered, something that she expected to happen. “I’m going to clean you’re room.” Still, she managed to let out a whisper. It was barely audible but Jaejoong’s sharp ears heard it perfectly.

“Did he tell you that I don't let other people touch my room?” his voice never changed. It was cold, dominating and scary.

“I’m sorry.” She bowed and stepped back. Mr. Lee told him about it before he left a while ago for his vacation but she totally forgot about it. There were so many rules and things to do and having a brain like that of a bird, she barely remembered anything. “It will never happen again.” she was about to go away when she heard him call.

Jaejoong looked at her back pitifully. He didn’t like the way he was treating Mi Young but couldn't help it. His blood instantly rises up the moment he lays his eyes on her. He reminded himself that he once suffered the consequence of his cruelty and it was something that he didn’t want to happen again. Mi Young’s innocent eyes made the harsh words that was about to escape from his mouth stop. He had to do something or else the girl will have three months of hell out of that house.

“Stay away from me as much as possible.” He said and went inside his room leaving a loud bang on the door.

 

 

Mi Young went down afterwards and smiled bitterly. She suddenly felt homesick Being treated that way was the last thing she expected when she decided to come to Seoul. But at that point, she wanted to pack her things, go back to Jeju and say sorry to her sister for being stubborn and for making such stupid decision.

 

 

“Seoul? You are really insane!” Ji Won’s voice filled that small house.

Mi Young just told her about the advertisement she saw on the newspaper and her sister instantly turned into a roaring lioness ready to slay her prey.

“You know nothing! You could barely read and write. How will you survive in the city if you are having trouble surviving here at the island?

“Unnie, they offer salary that is ten times bigger than our income on selling fish. It will help you on your studies. It will make-“

Mi Young thought that her sister was just worried about her but instead of getting touched by her thoughtfulness; Ji Won became angrier than before.

“Who said I need help?” She shouted at her face.

“But Unnie…”

“Oh come on Mi Young, what help shall I expect from you? You know nothing but to sell fish at the market!”

Mi Young was hurt by her words but she didn’t let her to stop from doing what she already planned.

“I just want to help and hope to fulfill my promise to Omma.”

Ji Won smirked and eyed her disapprovingly from head to toe.

“You are getting crazier than ever. How will you start fulfilling that stupid promise when you don't even know where to start?”

“Hmmm.” Mi Young shook her head and smiled. “Omma told me that she once lived in Seoul and I know I can do it. Unnie, just allow me to go there. I will send money and that’s a promise once I get this job.”

“Crazy.” Her sister hissed. “Go on and waste your life in Seoul. I bet you don't even know how to write that word properly. Go on and do what you want. I should be thankful because my expenses will be cut down. Don't come back until you’re successful with your mission!” she said and left.

Mi Young’s face lighted up. She finally got the so called blessing from her sister and off she went to pack her things and went to the city of hopes and dreams…. Seoul.

 

 

 

 

 

Omma.

Her hand were shaking as she tried her very best to write the word properly. Mr. Lee was right when he said that her penmanship was like that of an eight year old kid who is still learning how to write.

 

I’m in Seoul already and I just started to work. I finally got the job on the newspaper. It wasn’t easy but I really tried my best. Seoul makes me miss Jeju so much. I realized that all I learned from Jeju was obsolete and I could never use them here.

You were right Omma, Seoul is such a lovely place. I haven’t visited any place just yet but the air is enticing. It’s telling me to go out and explore when I got my free time.

Omma, I’m missing you more and more each day. My master is not very kind towards me. He doesn’t like me and he was making it so obvious. His name is Kim Jaejoong. I thought he was a bellboy at first but Mr. Lee told me that his Appa owns a lot of company. But I really don't care because his attitude is not nice at all. I guess most wealthy men treats poor people and their servants badly, unlike in Jeju where everyone is a friend to everybody. But maybe I’m also wrong… maybe not all of them. Master Jaejoong’s friends are the opposite of him. They always smile a lot. They’re nice to me especially his girlfriend Ms. Naomi. Omma… she’s a model and she’s so gorgeous! She offered me to be her maid after my contract here is finished. Isn’t that great news? Now I know I can truly help Unnie all the way.

Omma, I promise to work hard and to be strong. Now that I’m in Seoul, I will work extra hard to fulfill my promise. I will not stop Omma. I will fulfill my promise.

 

With so much love,

Mi Young.

 

 She then carefully folded the paper and placed it inside a big antique box with another two small boxes inside. She placed it on the gray box which said…’Letters to Omma’.

She was always writing letters to her Omma about what was happening on her life. It was one thing that never failed to make  her feel okay. Suddenly, she felt better and her homesickness vanished like it was never felt.

She took the smaller box to her palm and slowly took the lid off. Inside were unopened letters, almost yellow because of the age. She took one and put it on her chest where the pendants of her necklace made a soft cling when they bang with each other. She carefully took the necklace off her neck and smiled. Mr. Lee saw them before he left and made a funny expression. Those rings belong to someone. And they will soon have them. She had to make sure that those rings will be put on the fingers of the rightful owners.

 

She was till in her deep thought when the doorbell rang. Jaejoong already left and she was all alone. Everyone was gone and she had no idea where they all went. She stood and went to answer the door. But even before she could touch the door knob, a guy opened it and yelled loudly as if he owned the house.

“Hyung! I’m hungry!”

 

 

 

 

***********************************************

Hello there…..

@anonimgirl  what happened to him? I hope this chappy answer it…..

@aries_shi oh dear… please be gentle to the little girl opps… I mean Jaemi… please be gentle to the girl….

@butterfly555 OMG UNNIE!!!! Ope this chappy answered your querry… UnniEEE relax!!!

@Emerald_Lee am... sorry for hanging you but you’ll find out soon why Rei and Jae weren’t so nice to her…soon my dear… I will let it all out in the open…

@MissusChoiSeungHyun what happened to Yunnie? Oh… I hope nothing serious!!!

@mieyLa oh dear... please don’t hate the little girl that much…. Jae hates Mi Young? Why? I think because she’s a bird brain… bwahaha… im joking… love yah…. I will send myorders as soon as my sweet money arrive araso?

@suzie1911 yes… rei and jae are very much alike…. Yunho tried to kill himself? Oh dear…. Mi Young is not in the good side? Ahmm… well… Iwe’ll see about that….

@MusicMyLove omg omg…. Jae and rei hate the girl form jeju…. We will find out soon why… and im also worried about our dear yunnie…. Mi Young’s aura is… hmm… well… let me think about it… oh and im sorry for making Kiyomi bad towards jae… she’s not that mean you know…. I’ll explain soon…

@shengalina97 Omg… I hope yunho is okay… I know you’re a Shawol but I’m sorry but I think that SHINee boy will get some high kicks and sweet punches from Yunho… and after I write those scenes… I will run and hide…

@tvianxq hi there.. don't worry… as far as I know Yunho will stay alive in this fic… haha.. enjoy reading….

@alzina… chinggu… where are you? busy? Miss yah!!!

 

 

Woah!!!!

 

Thank you for your comments…

 

Well most of you are blaming Jaemi… well I cant blame your for that I mean… Yunho’s story will be after jae’s fic so you have to wait a little longer to find out… hehe….

Thank you so much and love ya all….. don't forget to share your love!!!

 

Comments…. Suggestions and violent reactions are loved….

 

Tweet me!!!! Live yah….

 

 

aejae22

BY FATE