moods...

BY FATE

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was a cold hard day for DBSK. They were still waiting for the company to allow them to talk in public. But as the days passed by, the hope they had was slowly vanishing. Their fear of being forgotten was so close on being a reality and the most affected, though his name wasn’t included in those rumors, was Yunho.

“I’m going out.” He announced as he quickly put on his coat and grabbed his keys. He was going to see Jaemi again, hoping for some sunshine through the storm he was currently facing.

“Hyung?” Junsu worriedly asked. Their leader was close to breaking down. The girl he fell on was giving him a hard time and no one was happy about it.

“She’s with the SHINee boy.” Changmin declared and Junsu squirmed and gave the maknae a dangerous glare.

As predicted, Yunho’s expression changed, from sad to sadder.

“How can she forget everything about us just like that?” Yunho was trying so hard to control his emotion and verging tears. He was strong and would not cry in front of anyone just like that but one mistake broke all his defenses down and he had difficulty standing up again.

“Give her time. She was pulled down so badly with what we did but I’m sure that it won’t take long and she’ll soon accept you.” Junsu was trying to cheer him up and to make him feel better but he failed.

“She’ll forgive me.” Yunho smiled lifelessly. “But she’ll never be with me again.”

That was something nobody could guarantee. Jaemi was already with one of the SHINee boys and she seemed happy with him.

“Hyung you should get some sleep. It’s wearing you off already.” Changmin was the one who worry the most. He'd seen Yunho at his best and he was seeing him at his worst and it was plain heartbreaking.

“I’ll rest after I talk to her.” He smiled faintly and left.

“I have a weird feeling about this.” Junsu said.

“Me too.”

 

 

 

Later that day, everyone except for Yunho and Changmin got to meet the new lady butler. Mr. Lee was intently discussing something that one butler would understand.

“Dolphin let’s go to Jeju sometime.” Saki said as she smelled Junsu’s neck. He squirmed at the sensation and his cheeks instantly turned red as a tomato.

“Yah!” he gently slapped her hand. “Stop molesting me! We’ll go there some time.” He snapped.

Everyone in that living room laughed except for Rei who was in a weird mood that day.

“Rei.” Junsu called. “Your bestfriend has been acting so weird. It feels like she wants to eat me alive.” He whined but of course, he liked it.

“Why you!” Saki moved away. “I will not touch you again.”

 

Rei gave a small smile but it was not enough to reach her eyes. She was looking at the new girl who was listening attentively to Mr. Lee’s words and she couldn’t help but sigh.

 

“Princess.” Yoochun sat beside her and took her hand. “Why are you so quiet?”

“I’m not feeling well.” she said.

Yoochun smiled playfully and whispered…

“Let’s visit your OB?”

“Yoochun?” and the angry Rei faced him. “I’m not preganant and I just got my period!” She announced and looked away.

 

“Ah.” Yoochun slightly nodded with a pout. “But what about the sudden mood change?”

“I said I’m not feeling well!” her voice rose and everyone in that room was surprised.

Realizing what she did, she stood and went out to get some fresh air. She felt suffocated by something.

 

“What’s wrong with Mimi?” Jaejoong, who was reading that time, gave Yoochun a suspicious look.

“I don't know.” Yoochun shrugged and stood up to follow her.

 

“Ah…” Junsu stretched his arms and yawned. “Everyone is acting so weird and I’m not happy about it.”

“By the way.” Jae looked around. “Where’s Min and Yunho?”

“Hyung went to Jaemi while the great maknae went to a food sampling bazaar. Both of them are so stress.”

 

That was still the mood when Kiyomi entered the house. She greeted everyone with a smile and went to kiss Jae’s cheek.

“Oh hi!” she immediately spotted Mi Young.

 Mi Young shyly bowed and gave her smile to the top model; again she was too overwhelmed by the goddess in front of her. She had never seen such beauty and it seemed like every lady in that house were famous. She couldn’t even look at them straight in the eyes, especially Jaejoong’s sister, Rei.

 

“I’m Naomi. You are?” she bended her back and supported it by her hands on her knees. Mi Young wasn’t that tall and Kiyomi had a hard time catching her eyes.

“M-Mi  Young.”

“Hi!” She laughed and hugged the girl.” Nice to meet you.”

Mi Young was shocked. She wasn’t expecting that super warm treatment from the lady.

“No need to be extra friendly to her Kiyomi.” Jaejoong said from behind. “She will only work here for three months. Lee just needs a vacation.”

He partly regretted the decision of giving his loyal butler a vacation but it was too late to get it back. Mr. Lee was beginning to see the benefits of the much needed relaxation and to his dismay, he came to like the girl from Jeju in a matter of hours. He found it off the hook since Mr. Lee was usually cold towards others.

“For only three months? Kiyomi looked at him and smiled afterwards. “Then she can work for me when Uncle returns. Isn’t that a great idea?” she then faced the jaw dropped Mi Young. “You don't have to worry where to go after your contract here because you’ll be working for me okay? She winked. “ And don't worry, I don't eat people alive like your master Jaejoong.”

Mi Young wanted to laugh but she saw Jaejoong’s face scowled so she just hid it away. She didn’t want to mess with him.

“Kiyomi?” Jae stood and frowned in disbelief. “Why don't you think about it first? You barely knew that girl. We don't even know if we can trust her or not?” he spoke like Mi Young wasn’t there. The girl just looked down.

“Since when did you become so judgmental?” she said with hands on her waist.

“Huh?”

“She’s cute. I like her and I know I can trust her, right Mi Young?”

“R-right.” She whispered.

Jae smirked.

“I can't believe you Kiyomi. You are giving someone a job just because you found her cute?”

“Yes. Why not?” she sat down at the couch and Mi Young continued working away from them.

“I don't see the logic.” He said.

“It’s the same formula I applied to you.” she smiled and that made him frown more.

“What do you mean?”

“I dated you because i also found you cute.”

“I beg your pardon? As far as I remember you hate being called cute but now you are giving jobs to people you found cute? Am I missing something?” Jae was slowly getting hotter under his sleeve. He didn’t like the fact that the small statement can cause some misunderstanding between him and his girl and it was all because of Mi Young.

But if Jae was taking it seriously, Junsu and Saki were laughing so hard inside. They knew that Kiyomi was only making him piss and she was slowly gaining her victory.

“I hate being called cute but I find you cute that’s why I agree to date you.”

“Great!” Jae hissed. “Just great.”

“Jaejoongie?” Kiyomi smiled widely. “Why are you so hot headed to day? Did you wake up at the wrong side of the bed?” She hooked her arms to his and rested her head to his shoulder. “You should try to smile now. Wrinkles are slowly showing.”

That made Junsu gave up his famous laugh. He was so amazed on how Kiyomi was handling Jae’s temper, something that no one had ever done before.

“Can you please explain why are you laughing?” Jae eyed him.

“Laughing?Me?” he pointed at himself. “I’m not laughing.” He coughed. “I’m just having some vocal practice.”

“Stupid dolphin.” He whispered as he went upstairs. He thought nobody heard him but Saki suddenly yelled and it made him almost lose his balance on the stairs.

“Oppa! Yah!” Saki yelled. Even Junsu was surprised by her action.

“You don't call my dolphin like that!”

“Huh?”

Saki was about to say more when Junsu’s phone suddenly rang. He picked it up only to be dropped on the floor.

“Dolphin?” Saki worriedly asked. His face paled like he saw some kind of a ghost. Even Jaejoong was stopped from going upstairs.

“What happened?”

 

 

 

 

“Princess.” Yoochun slowly walked towards her. He didn’t want to mess with her again. Rei was turning into something undesirable when she’s mad and her dear husband was trying to avoid that.

“I-I’m sorry about what happened.” She said which surprised her husband.

“Huh? It’s okay but… what happened to you?”

“I don't like the girl.”

“What?”

“Mi Young… she’s sending some weird feelings to me. I’m not comfortable when she’s around. I know I should not feel like this but there is something about her that I couldn't explain and I don't like this feeling. In fact, I hate this feeling because she’s not doing anything. We just met her and she seems nice but Yoo-chi, something inside is bugging me. I don't understand. My blood just started to boil when I saw her.”

“Princess.” Yoochun smiled and hugged his wife. “As you said, you’re not feeling well. Maybe because of the hot weather but you don't have to stress yourself too much about it. You’re making everyone worried and it’s not good for you.”

She shook her head and swallowed hard up.

“You don't understand. The last time I felt this was when I left Jaejoong Oppa and when you got shot.”

Yoochun was stunned but when he was about to say something, the people inside the house came rushing to them.

“What’s happening?” he frowned, seeing the expression from their faces made him feel more nervous.

“We have to go.” Jae threw his cars keys and went to the garage to get his own car.

“What’s going on? Where are we going?” He almost yelled but everyone was all rushing. Junsu was about to run to get his car when he grabbed his arm and asked.

“Tell me what’s going on. You are all driving me nuts!”

Junsu looked at him with tears attempting to fall.

“Junsu!”

“Yunho hyung.”

 

 

*******************************************************

Sorry for not posting last night… poor internet connection as usual… oh I hope it will never happen again…

 

Love the comments…!!!

 

i wish i could answer why Jaejoong hates mi young.. but not now...

 

comments... suggestions and violent reactions are loved!!!!

 

 

aejae22

BY FATE