a bit of action

BY FATE

 

hi ^.^ two updates for today.. check the previous chapter....

 

 

200910143533.jpg

 

 

 

 

Ji Won managed to get the key of one of Jaejoong’s cars from Yunho who was still in shock from what had happened. Everything went so fast and the police where just on their way. She had laid the now unconscious Jaejoong on the passenger seat and drove the car out of the way. Where she got that strength? No one knew.

 The girls were all praying that everything will be fixed. Mi Young was lying lifelessly on Changmin’s arms as they waited for the ambulance to come. He was cursing to no end while the ladies were all panicking like crazy, trying to think of some ways on how to stop Mi Young from bleeding.

Yunho and Yoochun followed the crazy girl as they took their own car to chase girl who took their friend with her. Junsu was with Yoochun, trying to contact everyone who he thought could help. The police got the Jaejoong’s plate number and the car was immediately spotted. A total of four cars were chasing one black Ferrari. The speed wasn’t a joke and Ji Won drove like crazy on the busy highways of Seoul. She hit past two red lights but didn’t care. She was laughing like crazy as she watched the cars chased after her on the rearview mirror. She was enjoying every moment of it and she didn’t have the plan to stop.

“I won’t let them follow us honey.” She smiled at Jaejoong whose side was bleeding uncontrollably.  “I won’t let them follow us.”

“If she will not stop after the third warning we will shoot.” The police told Yunho who was on the phone with them.

“No! She’s with Jaejoong and he’s wounded! You can’t shoot!” He practically yelled at the officer over the phone.

“It’s getting too dangerous Yunho-sshi. She hit three cars already and we can’t just let her do some more damage!”

“But my friend is with her you cannot just shoot!”

“My men are waiting at the curve at the end of the intersection. If she will not stop, we have no choice.” the officer said, ignoring Yunho’s plea.

Yunho hissed and continued to drive. He ran out of anything to say and badly wanted to overtake Ji Won so he stepped on the accelerator to its maximum. He wasn’t allowed to drive just yet but if his friend was on the line so he was ready break any law.

It was a chase of a lifetime. Yunho became more agitated as they were getting near the intersection. He won’t let them shoot the car no matter how badly he wanted Ji Won dead. Once again, he stepped on the gas with all his might and after a few minutes of struggling, he managed to level his car with Ji Won. He saw Jaejoong who was on the passenger seat and looked for a sign of life. He thanked the heaven that Ji Won had somehow strapped the seatbelt on him.

The car had some serious damaged on it. it would probably cause them a serious amount of bucks to have it fix but no one cared about anything but saving Jaejoong. People on the streets and on moving cars cursed them and looked at them nervously. Some made way for them to pass easily. No one suspected that inside those cars were the biggest band in Asia and Kim Jaejoong was captured by one crazy fan.

“Stop the car now!” He yelled as the windows went down, looking at them every second while trying to focus on his driving. He had his strong grip ion the steering wheel, he could afford to lose his control or all his efforts will be put into waste. But Ji Won didn’t reply instead she laughed and accelerated more, leaving Yunho behind. The leader hissed but didn’t stop. He gained the speed but only to be banged at the side. His car wobbled but he somehow regained his control again. He couldn’t bang back because of Jaejoong’s state.

And then he heard two gun shots and saw Ji Won struggled to control the car. He looked at the mirror and saw that the police cars were just behind them and sooner or later, Ji Won will be forced to stop the car since two of her tires were slowly deflating. She was slowly losing control of the vehicle. He can hear her cursed at them but he didn’t care. Her speed was slowly coming to a halt and he took the opportunity.

All he heard was tire screeching and metal breaking at they came to the intersection. Four more police cars were positioned and Ji Won was cornered. She had no where to go so she did the most unimaginable thing ever. She stepped on the gas pedal with all her might and slammed the car into one of the Police’s.

Yunho, Yoochun and Junsu cursed all at the same time when they saw the car turned over and over with Jaejoong still inside. Their heart stopped at the same time the luxury car stopped moving.

“Jaejoong!” Yunho’s eyes widened as he stepped out from his car, not minding to close the door or even turn off the engine.

“Hyung! I can smell gas!” Junsu yelled and they immediately went near the wrecked car, ignoring the yells of the police officer.  They were stopped but they struggle their way in. The three guys had only one thing in their mind and that was to save Jaejoong.

Yoochun exerted all his effort and kicked the door to Jaejoong’s side. Smoke was already seen. They were a bit lucky since the car wasn’t upside down so the rescue was a bit easier. Yunho went to the other side and tried to open the door to the driver’s seat but all his effort was useless. The door was bended badly and the windshield was keeping him to open it.

Ji Won moaned and was slowly gaining her consciousness.  Her head hit the steering wheel but Yunho wouldn’t allow her to die just yet. So he really did his best to open the door and got her out with the help of an officer. Her face was badly wounded and her right arm was burnt because flame started to appear inside the car.  He dragged her out and pulled her into his shoulder.  Jaejoong on the other was successfully rescued by Yoochun and Junsu.  And they immediately ran into a safe place before the car exploded into flames.

“Hyung, we will take him to the hospital. Just follow us.” Junsu yelled before Yoochun sped his car away, following the ambulance which carried Jaejoong. Yunho had a second thought on to where he will take the criminal on his passenger seat. She was obviously in pain and groaning from some help. His mind was shouting to take her to the police station but he decided to take her to the hospital instead. Ji Won needed some medical attention and needed to gain her strength back before they could deal with her. He spoke to the police and they agreed to follow him to the hospital. The police will look after her 24/7 until she recovered. More the five cases were under her name and there was no way she can escape the law.

Yunho wanted to believe that everything was over but he knew that they still have to face more serious scenario.

Meanwhile, Saki and Jaemi held hands as they prayed for safety of Mi Young and the rest. Rei Mi was still peeking inside the ER as the doctors worked on Mi Young. Changmin on the other hand kept on walking back and forth after he got the phone call from Junsu. He told about what happened to Jaejoong and Ji Won but he didn’t have the heart to tell it to the girls.

Everyone said nothing as they waited for the doctor to come out. But that moment of silence was shattered when nurses and doctors came pulling a stretcher with a bloody guy on it. The doctors gave instructions to the nurses as they prepared the ER. Changmin knew who it was and Rei Mi almost collapsed when she finally recognized the guy who was on that stretcher.

“Oppa!!!”

 

“Yunho!” Jaemi cried when she saw her boyfriend safe. She hugged him very tight and whispered a silent prayer of thanks. Yunho had to put Ji Won to another floor so the ladies won’t able to see her. She needed to be treated first. Thought he knew that she will soon receive more wounds that she already has.

Saki on the other hand was equally thankful because Junsu was also safe but she couldn’t force herself to smile because Jaejoong was in serious trouble.

Rei wasn’t moving. She stood still on the hallway watching as the hospital staff made their way into the ER. They door was  left unclose in front of her so she can clearly see what was happening inside and it added to her torment. Every one was in panic and all of them were shouting as they put different kind of tubes to Jaejoong’s body. She wanted to shout so badly but her mind was shot off and her eyes were glued inside the ER. It was only Yoochun’s hug that turned her away from the gruesome scene.

“Princess…” he whispered on her ears as the shocked lady remained motionless. “Talk to me. You are making me worry. Say anything.” he pleaded but she remained quiet. He pulled her away from his chest and shook her. It was gentle at first but nothing was happening. Saki went to them to help Rei back to her self. A simple slap at first but she didn’t move. Saki’s next move really startled everyone. She slapped Rei and left an angry red mark on her cheeks.

“I’m sorry.” she told Yoochun. “But it’s the only way to get her back. “ And true to her words. Rei started to cry but not because of her stinging cheek but because of what she saw.

“O-oppa.” she said as silent tears flowed down her face. “This is not happening.”

“Shhh…” Yoochun hugged her once again and guided her to the nearest bench so they can sit and rest. “You have to calm down. The doctors are doing everything to save him, them.” he said. Yoochun wished he can say that everything will be alright but he knew it was still early for everything.

“Where’s Ji Won?” Jaemi asked Yunho and the latter looked away. As much as possible, he didn’t want to mention her name just yet but then again, he couldn’t avoid it. Right on cue, the people on the hallway looked at him and waited for his answer. Saki and Rei’s eyes were extra fierce and he hated those look.

He sighed and gently pulled Jaemi to his chest for extra strength and support. “She’s downstairs.” and right on cue again, Rei stood and pulled away from Yoochun. She was planning to go downstairs and face the culprit but her husband was fast enough to stop her. Junsu did the same and he suffered from punch as Saki struggled her way out from his protective hug, stopping her from doing something evil.

“Let me go!” Saki yelled.

“You cannot do anything. Ji Won is badly wounded and needed to be treated. You can do whatever you want to do afterwards. The police are looking after her so she can’t do anything even if she wants to. Calm down and wait here. The police are doing their job. I know both of you are angry but hurting her wont make this situation any better.” His last statement was for the both girls. Somehow, they got what he meant and sat back on their seats but the maknae who had been sitting for a long time since they arrived. He steps were slow but the intensity was overwhelming and almost scary. The last time he was at that state was when Yoochun almost died and he shook the living daylight out of his Hyungs.

“Min!” Junsu noticed him and immediately jumped onto him. They both rolled on the floor in the process but that didn’t stop the maknae from continuing what he had started. His eyes were on fire and the ladies could only gasp at the scene.

Changmin was way strong than Junsu so making his way out of his arms was quite easy. Good thing Yunho and Yoochun captured him in time before he could run downstairs.

“Changmin calm down!” Yunho commanded as the maknae struggled to be free from the grasp. Three pairs of strong arms were enough to pin him on the wall.

“Let me go.” he scowled and looked at his Hyungs ferociously, ready to slaughter anyone who will come his way.

“She can’t fight back. She’s too weak. Don’t put the law in your hands. Believe me it took me huge amount of self control before I decided to put her here in this hospital. It will just put you to jail if you continue with your plan and I tell you, she’s not worth it.” Yunho was trying to shed some light into Changmin’s brain, he himself wanted to get even with the girl who caused all the trouble they were facing.

“I don’t care.” The maknae answered furiously. “I will kill her if I have to. I want her to pay for what she did to Hyung and to Mi Young.”

All of them realized that the Changmin in front of them wasn’t the Changmin they love. The guy in front of them was really mad that he could no longer think straight and was ready to commit murder to the person he hates.

“Changmin calm down or I’m gonna have to tie you up!” Yoochun yelled as his grip on Changmin’s two arms tightened. The youngest groaned in pain but didn’t back down.

“Tie me up then because once I get my self free I will kill that !”

Junsu didn’t waste any time. Once Yunho gave him the go signal, he released Changmin from his grip and ran as fast as he could to find something so they could tie Changmin up. Everyone knew that he wasn’t joking and he will really do what he said. But luck wasn’t on their side, Junsu failed to find any rope but instead, a passing nurse gave him a new idea. It worked once on Jaejoong and it will surely work on Changmin. No matter how strong the maknae is, he had no match on tranquilizers.

He got the permission from the doctors and the nurse quickly ran after him with the shot on her hand.

“I’m sorry it took me so long. I need to ask for some permission for this.”

“What do you mean?” Saki had some suspicion but she needed to confirm it.

“Please do it now.” Junsu nodded at the nurse, ignoring his girlfriend’s question.

“We need to calm him down.”

“You will drug him!” She yelled and Jaemi widened his eyes in horror.

“We have no choice Saki. We have to do this or else Changmin will really murder Ji Won.” Yoochun explained.

“She deserves it.” she hissed and earned a glare from the three males. “What? I really don’t see the logic why you brought her here in the first place. Did you see Oppa? He was covered in blood and barely breathing and yet that girl is here in this hospital with him getting treatment when she deserves everything that is happening to her! Her pain is not even enough to erase what she caused Mi Young and Oppa. Three lives are in danger here, get me? Three lives!”

Yunho was put into silence and the nurse stopped from inserting the needle into Changmin’s flesh.

“I just did what I felt was right. I don’t want to see anyone of you laying your hands on her. She’s filthy and I hate her with all my heart. I also want her to suffer and pay everything but did it ever cross your mind that what we are doing now is not far from what she did? We are slowly turning to evil like her. I want to make her pay but the right way, without dirtying our hands because as I said before she’s not even worth it.  I can understand what you are all feeling right now. She hurt your Hyung, your brother but please, she also hurt my best friend and if there’s one person who wants to kill her this instant that would be me. But I won’t lay a hand on her. She deserves to suffer yes and she deserves a slow and painful punishment. And with what you want right now is so easy. She might thank you in the end.” everyone stood frozen s the leader said what was inside his mind. No one spoke a single word and that silence remained until the doctor came out and everyone gathered in front of him.

“Are you her family?” he asked after removing the surgical mask that covered his mouth.

Everyone nodded and waited for the word.

“She was on her first trimester and for any pregnant woman, it’s the most critical time. Mi Yougn broke her arm and her leg when she fell down from the stairs. We are so lucky that her spine wasn’t damaged. She broke some ribs though.”

Those words weren’t enough to calm any on those people in from of the doctor. He knew that they were waiting for the news about the baby. The doctor sighed and patted Changmin’s shoulder whose standing beside him.

“We did everything but we couldn’t save the baby. I’m sorry.”

**************************************************

unedited

 

the next chapter will probably be the last one. I'm sure you're not expecting it to end that way.... My advance apology >.< (;P)

it will be posted tomorrow...... ^.^

 

 

aejae22

BY FATE