over?

BY FATE

 

Chinggus…… I really don't know how to start this one…..

 

 

********************************************************

                                                            

Kim+Jaejoong.jpgChoikang-Changmin-is-2010-iest-Man-of

 

 

 

 

                                                                                 

All cleaned.

All fixed.

Not a single evidence was left.

 

 

 

 

 

Mi Young started her day with a bright smile on her face. The previous night was pure heaven.

The first kiss.

It will be forever lost but who's giving a damn about it? Jaejoong kissed her.

Passionately.

Intoxicating.

Insanely good.

Great.

It almost drove her out of her head. He let her experienced the feeling that one could only dream of. But the thing that put her on high, on 7th heaven was when he told her that she already took his hear.

Han Mi Young took Kim Jaejoong’s heart.

Hell yeah.

He maybe drunk but she will forever hold those words in her heart. She didn’t care if those were only said because he wasn’t in his usual mind and was under the influence of alcohol.  Who cares if Jaejoong forgets all about them when he wakes up? She will be forever thankful because those words really came out from his mouth and it was followed by a kiss that she never thought will be given to her.

 

She believed that Jaejoong’s heart was smitten by her and she had to pay back in a form of kiss. But she knew that… there was more to that.

 

The effects of those words and the kiss was earth shattering for her but for Jaejoong, he felt like he just paid a visit to hell before he could say those words to her.

 

The answer to her question during their date was presented to her and was happy about it.

 

 

“Hyung!” Junsu called him and put the phone on loud speaker as he drove the busy highway of Seoul. It was a wonderful and fruitful day. After they left Namsan Tower, his smile that reached his ears never left his handsome face. Who would have thought that pretending to sleep can do a lot of things-good things? His confidence reached its maximum level and his adrenalin was so high. He believed that he just won something big before his foe could even make his first step.

After the call that informed him that he was needed at SM Ent., he drove Mi Young home with a slightly heavy heart; his mood went down a notch. He was looking forward to spend the whole day with her but there were things that were beyond his control and that made him curse and smacked his steering wheel.

“Is there something wrong?” Mi Young looked at him worriedly.  Cursing after a date with her wasn’t a good sign. But then, Jaejoong saw her expression and turned his frown into a super bright smile and the girl was once again drowned into it.

“Nothing serious, I just need to meet our manager after I take you home.” Said Jae, feeling the urge to explain.

“Ah.” She replied with a nod and focused at the passing scenery once again; slightly disappointed that he had to leave.

“You will cook dinner for me… right?” It was a plea more than a command and it was heart melting especially if Jaejoong added a little charm to it by pouting a little, such a cute seduction and sweet punishment for Mi Young. Who would have thought that Jaejoong can look oh-so-cool with that pout? But the real question was who can resist such charm?

Again, she blushed and avoided his eyes as she nodded. Cooking dinner was her duty after all but it will be surely served extra special tonight. All her cooking nerves were recharged and at that state, feeding a whole army will be just a breeze.

 

But Jaejoong’s wish of having a great dinner was very far from happening. On his way to the company, another call sent his phone ringing and again, it was put on loud speaker.

“Joongie!” The sweet familiar voice filled his car that it went on a full stop, ;eaving Jajeoong so shock. Fortunately he wasn’t on a heavy traffic or something serious might have happened.

He dreaded that voice and really wished never to hear it again. It was the last thing he wanted to hear.

“Joongie?” the voice was heard once again. Same sweetness, same daggers that left a huge wound on his heart.

He was moving on and Mi Young was doing a great job of slowly healing his stabbed heart. Why should he have to hear that voice again? It was like opening an old wound and cutting it deeper than it was before.

He faked a cough to clear his frozen throat and to let the person on the other line to know that he was still there and he can hear the voice, but not exactly listening. Uttering a single word was found to be so difficult to do and he wouldn’t even dare to waste his voice on it.

He eyed the innocent phone and wished that lightning would strike it that moment.

“I miss you.” 

Lies. That’s what his mind yelled that time.

“Guess what?” The statement carried some excitement to it and it sent great fear to him. His chest was so heavy that he felt like it was about to explode and he  strangely sensed that his stomach was turning upside down causing him to get out of his car and release all he ate that day. He felt so sick.

“Joongie are you still there?”

“Yeah.” He managed to say after slumping his exhausted body on the driver’s seat.

With every second that passed while waiting for the announcement, little by little his heart stopped beating. He knew it was coming so he just threw his head backwards and closed his eyes tightly, silently praying that it wasn’t happening. But the words came and hit him hard. It was more painful than being run by a truck.

 

“I’m coming back.”

 

 

 

“Hyung!” A sudden and hard shove pulled Junsu out of dreamland.

“Yah…” he whined with eyes still closed and his tight hug from his pillow became tighter as ever.

Changmin pulled his comforter and exposed his half body.

“Aish!” He cursed. “Hyung, you really think you have a great body that you dare to sleep with any shirt on considering that it’s freezing?” he hissed and made Junsu smiled as he curled into a ball upon the dismissal of the thick blanket.

“Hmm… Min, is it only me or you sound gay?”

“Shut up!” he growled and sent deadly glares to his half , half sleeping hyung before throwing the comforter back and stormed out of that room with smoke coming out of his ears. “Crazy dolphin!”

 

It was Yunho’s turn afterwards and like Junsu, he was still in dreamland and half smiling on his sleep or rather his mouth was slightly open with soft snores coming out.

“Ah yah!” he once again hissed disgustingly.  “Jaemi will not be please on this sight.” Referring to Yunho’s sleeping form.

He was right. The leader’s sleeping position was far from pleasing. His left leg was dangling on the side of his bed while his right arm was extended and the left was hugging his little baby named Bambi for dear life. Not to mention that he was wearing some SpongeBob pajamas that fans gave to him and most of all, his one-of-a-kind-not-so-idol-open-mouth-oh-so-handsome- sleeping face.  Fans will surely be disappointed. The leader’s image was a far cry from what he exudes on stage. Changmin wondered how he managed to prevent drool from slipping out. You needto be highly skilled to do that. He quickly shook his head, trying to erase the  disgusting thought he created.

“Yah hyung!
 He smacked the swaying leg but the leader didn't even stir or anything. “At least have the decency to cover your self. Your pajama is so scary.  I can seriously feel my hair raising now.”

“Five more minutes.” Finally Yunho gave a sign that he was alive.

“Hyung!” he pulled his arm but Yunho just nudged him and hugged his baby tightly, wishing that it was Jaemi.

“Yah! I already cooked breakfast so stand up. We have a hectic day ahead of us and I don't want to be late!”

It was one weird morning. Yunho was usually the first one to stand and torture s until they open their eyes. It was still early but Changmin woke extra early for some reason.

“Changmin knows how to cook?” he heard his hyung mumbled, wasn’t sure it he was really awake.

“Yeah.” He smiled upon remembering the reason why he was on high.

“I thought he only knows how to eat.” Yunho mumbled again as he rolled up to his bed and stuck his off in mid air.

Another priceless sight.

 

With his jaw dropped, Changmin tried to sigh. He didn’t want his mood to be ruined. He was happy because he would only have to wait for three days… three days and he will soon smell the sweet scent of promise land.

 

 

“Is it the end of the world?” Junsu frowned when he saw the breakfast set on the table. The Ahjumma that usually cooks and cleans for them was on leave. So for the past week, all they had was hard boiled egg and kimchi mixed together with rice that was cooked depending on their mood. It was the first time that week that they will eat breakfast-real breakfast and it was from the person who they least expected to do such thing.

All of the DBSK members are no fan of the kitchen except for Jaejoong who was born with great talent of cooking but he’s not living with them so they had to rely on other people to be fed.

Changmin never visited the kitchen except if he's hungry and needed some food to satisfy his needs which was very often. But if food was nowhere in sight, he would just stormed out of that house and eat at the nearest restaurant or call for some delivery. Never did he cook but it was really different that day. Changmin must’ve stepped  on the foot first that he suddenly cooked them breakfast. For the first time since they debuted or probably for the first time in Changmin’s life, he did something that his hyung considered extra ordinary. They all have the reason to celebrate.

Cassiopeia will be so proud.

“Our Changmin cooked breakfast for us. Am I dreaming? Yunho laughed. He just came out from the bathroom and drying his hair with a towel.

“No hyung, the world is ending soon.” Junsu laughed back as he sipped on his juice and took a bite of his French toast that could kill someone if it will land on their forehead. Never the less, he was thankful since he really missed having breakfast.

 

That morning was filled with teasing and laughter. Changmin was laughing like he would never laugh again but he didn’t mention the reason why he was so happy and why he was on exceptionally great mood to his hyungs.

In three day, life will start for him again as new hope spurted inside him. He was excited, he couldn’t wait.

In three days…

It will be his time….

He wished…

 

 

 

Jaejoong opened his eyes and his world went spinning so he immediately closed them again and groan in pain. After a moment and a few blinks, his vision was finally okay again.

He smiled when remembered his dream. He kissed Mi Young and they became one. It was one hell heaven of a dream. He once again cuddled like a high school student thinking over his crush on his bed and noticed his bed sheets were new since he can smell the fresh lavender scent of it. He didn’t notice it last night because he was too drunk.

He was drunk.

He didn’t meet s like he was supposed to.

He drowned himself in alcohol because …..

She called.

And she’s coming back.

He immediately stood when the dreadful memory of yesterday flashed again. It was a wrong move since his head went ballistic because of the pain. He allowed his body to fall back to bed and groaned. He drunk too much and the hang-over was killing him.

He closed his eyes once again and slowly drifted to sleep with the hope that his great dream will continue.

Sleep was slowly taking over when a soft knock on the door made his eyes flushed open.

It was Saki fpllowed by Mi Young with a tray of yummy breakfast on her hands. His eyes widened and watched them closely as they walked their way to his bed. Something was not right though, especially with Mi Young. There was some thing about he couldn’t name. He wasn’t feeling bad about it so he immediately brushed off the idea and smiled at the two girls which startled them.

“Weird.” Saki frowned. Last time Jaejoong was drunk, he nearly broke everything inside his house because of his grumpiness in the morning so it was really odd seeing him with that reaction.

“You know that smile is making me nervous.” She said and took a glimpse of Mi Young who was preparing the breakfast on the table.

“Mi Young, put that breakfast beside Oppa, I think he’s too lazy to stand up and if you could, please feed him since I think he also lost the command of his hands.”

“Huh?” Mi Young looked puzzled. She had no idea on what Saki was talking about but she obeyed as always. She carefully placed the tray on his side. The smell of the food made him stand only to fall again due to the piercing headache. He groaned and felt sick.

“See, now he’s also paralyzed. You really need to feed him now.”

Jaejoong covered his face with his duvet and smiled, reminding himself to give Saki extra allowance for being such an angel that morning. He felt his face warmed up. He was blushing madly.

“Huh?” he heard Mi Young said. “But… but I need to wash the dishes.”

“You can do that later.”

“The plants need to be watered.”

“I can do that.”

“I need to go to the market. I also need to do the laundry, vacuum the floor and wash two cars.” She insisted. Feed Jaejoong? In front of Saki? The thought of feeding Jaejoong itself terrified her, not because she was afraid but because she didn’t know if she will be able to keep herself insane while doing that.

“Wow… I think you’re not that busy.”

“Yup. So I think, I’ll leave Jaejoong-shi now so I can start working.”

If only they can see Jaejoong’s face under his duvet, they will surely laugh. He kept on wishing that Saki will insist Mi Young to feed him but her next sentence made Jaejoong frowned and took back the additional allowance for Saki.

“Okay… I’ll just do it myself.”

Mi Young felt relieve so she immediately exited the room, much to Jaejoong’s dismay.

“Yah!” he removed the cover and stared at his sister. “What happen?”

“Sorry… she seems not interested in feeding you.”

“You didn’t insist…”

“I did my best. She has a lot of work so don't add yourself to his workload.”

“Aish…” he hissed and ruffled his already messy hair.

“Come on Oppa… when will you tell her about what you feel? Do I need to remind you that her contract will expire in three days?”

Jaejoong frowned. He didn’t realize that time passed that fast and he hated it. Mr. Lee will be back soon from his vacation and that means that he will soon say goodbye to Mi Young. No… No… he can’t let that happened. His mind was telling him not to… His heart was also telling the same thing.

“I know.” Thinking about it worsened his headache.

“What are your plans now? You can’t hand her to Changmin Oppa just like that. She will definitely hate you and what you built will surely come crushing down.”

“I will do something about it.”

“You better do it fast. You are running out of time.” She said before heading to the door. “Enjoy you’re breakfast.”

 

There was no way out. In three days, Mi Young’s contract will expire and Jaejoong couldn’t do something about it. He cannot tell Mr. Lee to extend his vacation because he was so sure that the old man will just brushthe idea off. Even if he will hire her again, he still has to fulfill his words to Changmin, and seeing her with him will surely break his heart. Just thinking about it that time, his heart was threatening to burst out of his chest, what more if she will be with him… what more if she choose him?

He suddenly felt insecure. He knew Changmin was holding good cards and if Mi Young will choose him, he will have to bow down and accept his bitter fate… but no… the fight was over… Mi Young was showing signs that she like him too… but what if she only likes him? What if she loves Changmin?

“Ah!” he yelled. Too bad no one could hear him.

And also someone was coming back but he would have to deal with her later. He had to do something about Mi young first. How? He had no idea.

 

That day, he decided to take Mi Young with him at SM so he can talk to s and also to meet Mi Young’s tutor. He had decided that wherever she will be, the tutor will help her study even she will no longer work for Jaejoong. If she decided to work for Changmin, then she will be homeschooled there.

 

Mi Young was talking with her tutor so Jaejoong decided to meet s. He can hear the maknae’s squeals along the corridor, boasting about his time to make Mi Young fall for him. He was talking about Mi Young, his girl. Heaving a deep sigh, he entered the room with heavy steps and everyone bowed upon his arrival.

“Jae, where have you been? Manager hyung wanted to see you yesterday.” Yunho started with worry written all over his forehead.

“Saki said you went to see us but you never appeared what happened hyung?” It was Junsu.

“Ah…” he frowned. Should he tell them that some call made him take a U turn into the nearest pub to pour all his anger? No. That wouldn’t be nice and one more thing, Changmin was there. He wouldn’t want him to know that someone was coming back. He knew that he will surely use it to his advantage and he can’t let that happen.

“Hyung.” Changmin happily greeted him, first time since they started their so called war. But he maybe smiling but his eyes was throwing daggers at him. “Three days more and it will be my turn.”

That time, Mi Young was already done talking to her tutor so she went out to look for Jaejoong. She tried knocking on every door in the hall looking for him. Finally, she came to the last door. She didn’t need to knock since she can clearly hear Changmin’s voice from the inside. She smiled but what she heard next send some lines to her forehead even before she could knock.

“Your one month is over and it will be my turn to make Mi Young fall for me.”

Mi Young gasped and froze upon hearing it. Her heart started beating a thousand times per minute and tears were threatening to fall any minute.

“I know.” She heard Jaejoong replied and another stab was sent to her chest.

“I will talk to her about working for us. Mr. Lee will be coming soon so I assume you won’t need her.”

“Wrong.”

“Huh?”

“I love her Changmin.” And everyone swallowed their tongues. The place instantly turned silent and it was way to deafening. “And I think what we did was wrong. She didn’t even have the slightest idea that we are fighting for her. We are playing her feeling s Min. And im so guilty right now.”

“You can say that because it’s my turn already. You got your one month and it’s over. In three days I will make my move and I will make sure that he will forget everything about you.”

The girl was crying now. Her tears fell uncontrollably. Evrything felt so wrong. She wanted to leave the place immediaetly but her frozen feet didn’t allow her to. So she had to endure the throwing of words inside that room.

“Min..” Jaejoong whispered, somehow hoping that the maknae will listen to him.

“Don't even think about it hyung." He replied, reading his thoughts. “You know I like her from the start and we were dating but you stole her from me.”

“I didn’t.”

“Oh yeah? Do I have to remind you about your date at the most expensive restaurant in Seoul? On how you sneakily turned that trip to the supermarket into the most romantic date any girl  could only dream of?”

Again, things kept on shocking Mi Young. She never thought that she was actually his date that time and not someone else like Jajeoong told her. She felt so betrayed and hurt. But to whom?

 

“You suggested this.” Jajeoong said, accusing.

“It’s because you forced me to. You should thank me because I’m kind enough to give you a month to make her fall.”

 

The maknae felt so bold over his hyung. It was his time, his time to prove himself once and for all. His love was at stake and he couldn’t just let it slip away. Who cares if Jajeoong fell for her? The last word will be coming from Mi young herself and once she made the decision, they all have to respect it. Changmin knew that he had all the chances in the world since he was aware of Mi Young’s feelings. He was confident he will have the last laugh and Jaejoong’s worried reaction made him smirked in victory.

 

“This is wrong.”

“You should’ve realized that a month ago.” He smiled, liking the guilt and the defeated look in Jaejoong’s eyes. It’s been a while since he felt so audacious. “Why hyung…? Are you afraid?”

Feeling the tense atmosphere, Yunho finally intervened. The two guys were tightly and one wrong word can spark another bloody fight. Both of them were not in their usual self since Changmin was so confident while Jaejoong was oddly submissive.

“Stop it. Manager hyung will come any minute.” Yunho said, full of authority and both of the querying guys went voiceless.

“I’ll get some drinks.” Yoochun volunteered, finally recovered from the distress the  two bickering guys just delivered. He thank Yunho so much for stopping them. He left behind Junsu who was equally shocked.

 

But when he opened the door, another shock welcomed him but that time,  fright was delivered to all of them.

“Mi Young?”

 

 

**********************************************************

 

 

 

Waaaaahhhh sorry chinggus for updating so late. I hope you’ll keep on supporting this fic. The past week was super stressing. The heavy rains here in our country was so scary. The roads to our house were like a river. The flood went three feet high and I literally need a boat just to report to my school that wasn’t so considerate enough to suspend the class even if the flood was drowning us. Glad the governemt made its move and out dear principal was forced to suspend… ahaha… Thank you Mr. President.

 

And so after cleaning the garbage and stuff left by the typhoon, im here again, typing…. Sorry ^^

 

And thank you for waiting.. I Love you all.

 

 

 

@mieyLa you really need to keep your mouth shut or else….. since you’re using that tone I changed mine to… “Hey!!! You want me I want you!!!” Yoochun is so adorable… and you feel like Mi Young? Seriously? Do you have a lot of things in common? Like what? Wanna share? I love to hear it!

 

@HurricaneVenusx3 more mushy moment coming soon…. And im sorry but ican let ji won just disappeared like that… she’s important to this story

 

@xtinamaria oh my gosh.. don't think anything erted!!!! You have a wild imagination I gotta say… it’s not what you think it was.

 

@koreankendi you want changmin to end up with Ji Won? Oh no….. can I have Changmin instead? Haha

 

@butterfly555 sure unnie.. more mushy moments to come but with whom? Changmin or Jaejoong? Whaha… im such a bad girl…

 

@suzie1911 don't worry unnie, I will give Ji won a nice end in this fic. And about Yunho’s story. It will be a slight comedy by hook but as the story goes, it will be serious like Jaejoong’s so please do watch out for it… geezz it feels like promoting my movie.. haha.

 

@candyandreas Jaejoong took what? Oh I hope this chapter wont disappoint you…. Jaejoong took her first kiss and I would love that to happen to me.. agree?

 

@lovkajaebling2 Jiwon is a trouble personified. And don't worry my dear.. more mushy moments will be coming from the Mi Young and the guy she will choose…

 

@ChunNong12 You want MI young to kiss him back? haha… Where will Mi Young leave and who will she choose? You’ll find out on next the next chapter.

 

@Alzina haha.. I love strong heart… and Rei and Saki wont let their brother slip away… trust me IF… IF Mi Young choose Jaejoong… haha… bad girl mode! The next chapter will reveal her decision. Mi Young is the girl to be and I wish im her!

 And the back up dancers.. yes.. they’re stressing me a lot. All those skin ship makes my blood boils especially with my bias in the erson of yoochun.  To tell you the truth, I cut my hair because I got frustrated over that dancer who grinded her against Yoochun’s crotch. My vision blackened and I flew to the nearest salon to cut my 20 inch (I think) into a short short short bobcat. I posted a picture on twitter. That’s how crazy I am but I don't regret it since they said it suits me. Oh dear… DBSK keeps on stressing me out.. haha. And About playful kisses. You are right. I think I like the Taiwanese version since the couple looked so natural than Seung jo and hani. Never the less, it was a good drama. You want Ji won to die? Haha.. you’re also a bad girl.

 

@mydream501 hello there chinggu!!! Thank you for subscribing and commenting!!! Have you read By Blood? It’s the first story and by Fate is the third sequel. If you haven’t read it yet please do so you wont be lost on some parts… happy reading…^^

 

There…. I hope it replied to everyone.. please tell me if I miss someone. And if there’s anyone of you who would like some DBSK ringtone, just tell me and I’ll gladly share the link…

 

Mi Young will choose…

Someone will cry…

And someone will leave…

 

 

Happy reading!!!

 

 

Comments, suggestions and violent reactions are loved!!!!!

 

 

aejae22

By Fate