girls....

BY FATE

 

 

Hi there chinggus….

Before I give you the first chappy, allow me to say my deepest…( as the deep as the Marianas Trench) thanks for supporting my series. You once gain broke my personnal record of having lots of comments even before the first chappy is posted. You guys rocks!!!

I have a complete list of readers whom I consider friend from different fan clubs and I love the fact that they took time to read a DBSK fic and shared the love with me…

And I love each and every one of my friends…. Form different walks of commenting…. Haha…

 

I have one who loves to give me super loooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggg comments…

I have someone who likes to give short…

But no matter how they comment… It still gives me the same level of inspiration… AND PRESSURE!!!

 

Thank you everyone….. I’m actually pressured right now… it’s the same feeling I felt when I was starting to write By Hook…

When I wrote BY Blood and By Heart… I wasn’t that pressure but now… my subscriber’s number is getting higher and higher… and I don't want them to feel disappointed so please bear with me!!!!!!!!!

I promise to give you more drama than By HOOK… so please… as my mantra goes…

 

Comments, suggestions and violent reactions are loved!!!!!

 

Okay enough now with the drama aejae22 and on with the chappy~!!!

 
 
 

 

3437337662_36ce0417a1.jpg

 

 

 

 

“Okay look over here,” A man in his mid-forties said. “Perfect, now tilt your head a little bit on the side.”

And a lady dress in simple white tee and jeans did what exactly she was told and it was, “Great!” The photographer clicked and clicked the shutter, taking each and every angle of the perfect beauty in front of him. “One last shot.” He smiled and that one hour photo shoot was finally over.

“Thank you!” the lady bowed and smiled at the man which he returned with a bow and left.

It was one of the usual days of Kiyomi Miyazaki, a Japanese top model also known as Naomi. She made a huge name in Japan that even Korean agencies raced to book her. She always turned them down before, but when a movie offer came, she couldn’t help but accept. It was her dream after all. She wanted to be the top actress and the first step on becoming one is to have a movie. So she flew all the way from Japan to Korea to try her luck on the Korean silver screen.

Falling in love was never on her list but her leading man just made her heart stop at their first meeting and he instantly blew her away. The rest was history as they say, they started dating and her life instantly becme chaotic.

Having Jaejoong as your boyfriend meant constant change of her car windshield, sometimes even her tires. She never expected that dating him would bring disaster because of his fans. Some girls were polite and would send her some gifts but most of them were rude and cruel but she never snapped on them or something. They would never call her the Asian Mother Teresa for nothing and if she’s in their shoes, she would definitely feel the same.

 Everyone recognized her, but not as Naomi, the famous model, but as Naomi, Kim Jaejoong’s girl.

Will you love her? Or hate her?

*****

 

Jang_Nara.jpg

 

“Mi Young, hurry up! Mr. Jing is waiting for us.” A lady dressed in baggy clothes and huge cap yelled at her sister who was following her closely behind at the middle of the road.“I will never get into a university if you’re working like a snail!”

The younger girl looked at her sister with a sad smile on her face. She badly wanted to get out of the poverty they were in and she wouldn’t be surprise if one day, she will leave her in that place and never to return again. She doubled her speed as she carried the box on their way to the market.

They received their money from the fresh fish they delivered to a certain Mr. Kang. The older lady always took care of the business while Mi Young always served as the employee.

The payment was cut into four parts. One fourth will be used for their daily needs; the other fourth will be for Ji Won’s dream of entering a university. One fourth will be given to her and the remaining sum will be for her sister’s collection- DBSK items.

Mi Young, the younger sister, found her weird at first but as she listened to their songs which her sisters plays on their old player every morning, she got to love them as well, but only one guy caught her attention. A guy that stood out not only because of his height but his high range of voice that always makes Mi young run out of voice everytime she tried to sing his parts. She even sneaked one of his pictures from Ji Won’s room one time because her sister will definitely kill her if she found out that she dared to enter her ‘Little DBSK World’.

She cut the face of the guy from the group photo and put it on a small frame and hid it under her bed to see at night. Ji Won would not even waste her time to step on her room anyway so it was safe for her to keep that picture. The rest of the photo? She threw it away. Mi Young had to hide the evidence from her sister and it was not likethe younger girl was interested to the other four.

 

Mi Young then took a small antique box under her bed and smiled. It was from their mom and she treasured it a lot. Inside were old unopened letters and damaged photographs. Those photographs sent some sadness to her. Her search could’ve been easy if even one of those photographs was saved when a storm hits their place. It was her biggest regret. She was able to save the letters but not the photographs and that was all she had. She could'nt even recognize the person in those photos anymore.

“Sorry Omma.” She hugged the unopened letters and cried. “I will do everything to fulfill my promise.”

 Han Mi Young.Her sister described her as the dreamless duckling because she only wanted to do one thing in her life- to fulfill a certain promise that everyone found stupid.

 Will you lover her? Or pity her?

*****

Ha-Ji-Won2.jpg

 

“Stupid kid.” She shook her head as she saw her sister cried over some old letters once again. She hated it when her sister does something stupid. She could've sent her to high school but she didn’t see potential in her. The younger girl just liked to stay at home and stared at some old damaged photographs which were beyond repair.

She was still frowning but it immediately vanished when she saw all her posters on the wall. Her mood instantly rose as she saw the five handsome guys smiling at her. She stepped closer to it and touched the face of the person in the middle.

Ji Won was a DBSK fanatic, Cassiopeia as she called herself. Collecting DBSK items was one of her ways of relieving the stress of their situation. It was as if she gets some kind of calmness everytime she looked at her priceless collections. They were not cheap and easy to fine, for countless of times, she had to fall in line and join some auctions just to get some unique and one of a kind items, something that only her could have.

“Ah,” she whispered. “I always like Yoochun but since he made a stupid decision of marrying some freak girl, I learned to like you,” she said like the man was really in front of her.  “I will meet you someday. I will enter university soon and I will do my best to see one of your shows on your comeback.” She then kissed the poster and smiled.

 Han Ji Won. A true blooded Cassiopeia that was never satisfied with her collections. She wanted more and if it was possible, she wanted the real person to complete her collection.

Will you love her? Or hate her?

*****

 

 

“Hey.”  Kiyomi hooked her arms on Jaejoong’s neck upon his arrival at the studio. She gave her a peck on the lips and pouted.“What are you doing here?” she asked.

“Why? Is there a rule that forbids me to see my girl?” he whispered after the kissed broke.

Kiyomi smiled and blushed with his answer. She had never been in love like that before and she was really into the feeling.

“Let’s have a date.” He held her tiny waist gently  as he sat her on his lap while sitting on a couch.

She pouted. “I can’t”

“Not again.” Jaejoong was disappointed. It was the third time that week.

“I’m sorry. But I have to do a commercial and visit an orphanage afterwards,” she explained, trying to lighten his already darkened mood.

Jaejoong tired to smile. He was never against her work. Kiyomi was already huge in the industry even before they started dating so it was really okay with him. She always does some charity works and that was another reason for him to like her even more. Orphanages are very close to his heart since his two sisters were from one and Kiyomi, being active on them makes his heart melt. But sometimes, he found it too much.

“Kiyomi?” he asked pleadingly.

She smiled and brushed some hair away from his handsome face. He was the only man that she allowed to call her using her real name. She told everyone to call her Naomi and everyone followed except for Jaejoong who dared to disobey at their first meeting.

“Let’s just hang out at your house some other time.” She suggested.

He frowned. Hanging at home means inviting Rei and Saki and a never ending gossip session will start and he will be out of the picture once again. And what makes it worst is that they all use Japanese... 

“I miss YooMi too.” She pouted and Jaejoong’s defenses were downed.

"Okay... some other time." he sighed.

“Yay!” she giggled and kissed him once again, but it was longer than the usual.

“I better get going.” Jae sighed and stood.

“Take care!” she even waved goodbye and he smiled as he return to his car empty handed.

 

 

 

“I win!!!” Yoochun clapped as he got his price from Junsu who was frowning.

Jaejoong just arrived at his home and his expression told Yoochun that he won. It was his third time in a row and he was really earning a lot.

“Again?” Jae hissed as he understood that his brother in law and soon-to-be brother in law made a bet about him again.

“Yes!” Yoochun remarked happily. “I’m going to be rich!” he laughed as he fanned himself with the bills from Junsu.

“Hyung, you should’ve persuaded her to come with you. Where is the mighty Jaejoong that we all know? You are really going down the sink and I’m losing a lot of money!”

“Who told you to make a bet in the first place?” Jae hissed as he tiredly sat on the couch. “She’s busy.” He gently massaged his temple and closed his eyes.

“Naomi is so busy nowadays, that’s the negative side of having the world’s top model as your girlfriend.” Yoochun said.

“I thought she would come with you Oppa, I miss talking to Unnie.” Rei joined them and sat across Jaejoong, beside Yoochun and drank her juice.

“She misses talking to you too.” Jae said, half complaining. “She misses everyone except for me.”

“Ooohhh.” Rei’s eyes widened. “I smell jealousy.” Yoochun winked at his wife and smiled.

“Jealous?” he straightened his back. “Of course not.”

“Alright.” Junsu laughed and stood. “If that’s what Hero is saying…. I’ll force myself to agree.”

“Shut up.”

“Hyung, I better get going. Mermaid is waiting for me at the University.”

That made Jae looked at him sternly.

“You left Saki at the university? Alone?”

Since everything was out in the public, he doesn’t want any of his sisters to be left in the public alone. Her university was secured but that didn’t give him the peace of mind.

“Don't worry. I asked Key to look after her since he’s also studying there.” Junsu said.

“You better hurry up.”

The dolphin nodded and went off, leaving the three of them.

“Where’s YooMi?” Jae then asked the couple.

“She’s with Uncle Lee.” Rei replied.

“Hyung, you should give Uncle a vacation. He needs it.” Yoochun proposed while playing with his wife’s hand.

“I offered him countless of times but he always decline.”

“The guy’s getting old. He needs a break.”

“I will try to convince him again.” he looked around and frowned. “Where are Changmin and Yunho?”

“Changmin Oppa went home to see his family while Yunho is still apologizing to Jaemi. She's giving him a very hard time” she told the guys. “I knew the girl is innocent but you all didn’t believe in her.”

Jae and Yoochun scowled. It was a gruesome time when they had to face the freaking media and angry Cassies and explained their selves.

“Can you blame us?” Jae hissed.

“You should’ve listened to her first, now Yunho Oppa is suffering for all the consequences of your non sense act."

“Wait.” Her husband squirmed. “Are you mad at us? Can you blame us?” Jaejoong nodded. “We just did it to protect you.”

“I know dear Yoo-chi.” She smiled and kissed his forehead. “But you didn’t listen to us when we told you that Jaemi is innocent.”

“Okay… I’ll help Yunho” Jae decided and that made Rei happy.

"That's great Oppa since you're one of the reason why he's in that situation. And you too!" she pinched her husband's face and earned a growl.

 

And soon, Jae was left all alone in the big house of his. Yoochun and Rei went home already together with YooMi and he was sure that Junsu sneaked a date with Saki. He never once complain about being single because he was happy being a bachelor especially when YooMi arrived.

He was instantly attracted to the top model from Japan when they actually met for a movie and he was hooked to her. They dated and they fell for one another. Everyone was happy and he thought that he would feel complete like Yoochun and Junsu but still, a part of his life felt a little space of emptiness. It was like his heart was looking for something that he can’t even name.

Then his thought was taken over by Kiyomi- his precious Kiyomi. She was pretty and kind, not to mention down to earth. She’s the girl every man dream of. He was happy whenever they’re together but the last few days, he felt something different. He hated to admit that Rei was right. He was slowly falling to a strange feeling called Jealousy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

aejae22

BY FATE (oooh… brand new fic… haha)